Bromfield's Temptations Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The living room was a mess, just as I had left it a couple of hours earlier. She slipped her coat off her shoulders and handed it to me. I hung it in the hall closet. "Let me get you a drink," I said. "I know I could use one. What would you like?"

She followed me into the kitchen. "A glass of wine would be fine. What's your wife like?"

I almost replied, "Which one?" but I said. "She's 37, nice figure, a little heavy, wonderful personality, except she gets awfully stubborn occasionally, and good in bed."

"I have the feeling that you're holding something back."

You're damn right I'm holding something back. But I merely said, "Here, let's go in the living room," as I handed her a glass of sauterne.

She curled her legs under her when she sat on the couch. I sat in my easy chair facing her. I set my drink on the table and took her hands in mine.

"You're right, Wilma. I do have a lot on my mind, but that shouldn't spoil our time together."

She looked solemnly into my eyes and repeated the question she had asked in the car. "Jim, tell me; am I going to be sorry about this?"

"I don't think so," I said slowly. "I don't know what you may be feeling, but I want to tell you that I haven't been this attracted to another person on such short notice since I was in high school."

Her eyes grew very large. "That's exactly how I'm feeling, Jim," she said softly, holding her arms out to me.

I moved from my chair to the couch, and took her in my arms. "Be gentle," she whispered against my chest.

I led her into the bedroom. "Do you mind if I leave the light on?" I asked. "It means a lot to me to be able to see my partner."

She smiled shyly. "There isn't much of me you haven't already seen," she said.

I smiled in return. "All I saw then was a lovely young woman doing something she didn't want to do," I said. "Now I see a beautiful young woman about to do something I think she wants as badly as I."

"Oh, yes," Wilma said. Her voice was muffled as she tugged her sweater off, while I stripped off my tie, shirt, and pants. I stood before her, dressed only in my tented shorts.

She dropped her sweater on the floor, unbuckled her Levis and stepped out of them. She reached behind and unsnapped her bra, which fell away from her firm young breasts. Then she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and pulled them down over her slender hips.

She smiled. "Same bod, different audience. Let's see what we have here." She grasped my waistband and slowly pulled my shorts down, carefully lifting the band over my straining manhood. She let my underwear fall to the floor.

"How do you do?" she said, taking my cock in her right hand and pumping it up and down.

She stepped into the circle of my arms. I felt her twin peaks digging into my chest, and I could feel my cock pressing against her soft belly. I raised her chin and fastened my mouth on hers. Again, as she began to relax in my arms, I felt her wicked little tongue beginning to explore my lips and mouth. My sword seemed to grow another inch.

She pulled her head back. "Do you have protection? I'm not on the pill."

I opened the bedside drawer and removed a packaged condom. "Just so it's handy," I said, sitting on the edge of the bed.

She stepped between my legs and pulled my head to her breast. I took a nipple gently between my teeth and tickled the tip of it with my tongue. She shivered and clutched me more tightly. Next, I opened my mouth wide and sucked virtually her entire breast into my mouth, swallowing her nipple.

"Oh, my God, Oh! That feels sooo good. Do it some more," she said. "Now the other one," She was shivering as if she had terminal hypothermia. "God, that feels good, but I can't take much more," she said.

I pulled her down on the bed and began petting her incredibly smooth skin. It felt like silk and smelled faintly of scented soap. I ran my hand down her belly and touched her delta. She jumped.

I started kissing and licking her body. I reached her belly, and I poked my tongue into her belly button. She was squirming and rubbing her thighs together.

I kissed that little hollow place between her pelvis and hip bone, and then I gazed on her treasure, modestly concealed beneath her neatly trimmed dark hair. I pushed her legs apart and kissed her nether lips.

"Don't do that. That's dirty," she panted.

I was instantly reminded of my first time with Bette. "OK," I said cheerfully, "Just a minute." I delicately traced the outline of her tiny slit with my tongue.

"OH! MY! GOD!!" she wailed. Her thighs gripped my head like a walnut in a vise. I continued to bathe her womanhood with my stiffened tongue, now penetrating ever so slightly between those tight lips.

Her labia was becoming engorged, and slowly, her vulva opened to me. I found her little love button, and touched it with my tongue.

Instantly, she began bucking her torso against my face. "Fuck me," she cried, "I've got to have you in me! Now!"

I scooted up the bed, ripped open the package, rolled the rubber over my manhood, and coated it with some jelly. I slid be tween her legs, and leaned over her. "Put it in for me, darling," I said.

She rubbed the head of my cock up and down her tiny slit, then tried to insert it. It wouldn't go. "Push," she panted. "Push real hard!"

By this time, my cock was like a crowbar, and would not be denied. A red haze seemed to settle over my eyes, and I was desperate with a need to plunge it into female flesh; I shoved with all the power in my thigh, buttock, and back muscles. It popped into her. Her eyes got huge and she sucked in a deep breath. Then she moaned.

I was focused on burying myself as deeply into her as I could reach, and I made three more plunging efforts to achieve that primeval goal, when I realized she was breathing strangely and her eyes were still abnormally wide. Suddenly fearful that I had somehow hurt her, I stopped. She seemed to come out of her trance, and her eyes focused on my face for the first time since we had started. "Don't stop," she whispered, "Not now!" To emphasize the point, she raised her legs and locked them around my waist. "Finish what you've started."

She began flexing her legs, urging me into her, deeper and harder. She had relaxed, and evidently, had generated enough lubrication so my latex covered member slid easily back and forth.

She began to move beneath me, and whispered, "Fuck me, fuck me! This is so much better than I thought it would be!"

With her straining encouragement, I began hammering myself into the clasping resistance offered by her slender body. All too quickly, I felt that familiar ringing in my ears, and the vise across my back, as the juices began flowing into my urethra. Suddenly it was there! I made a last desperate plunge into her belly and felt myself throb with relief as I spurted and spurted into the end of that rubber tube. As my spasms slowed, she kicked at me with her heels. "Do it again!" she screamed.

I was still hard, so I pulled back and began a rapid fire attack on her womanhood. But I knew I was losing it. Finally, while I was still inside her, I held her tightly and rolled over so we were on our sides. She was trembling. I stroked her hair, and her side, whispered to her, and kissed the parts of her face and head that I could reach.

Her trembling gradually ceased as our breathing returned to normal. She sighed. "That was wonderful, Jim. I bet you never fucked a 23-year-old virgin before, did you?"