Brooke

Story Info
A day at the mall.
2k words
4.03
44.2k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers

This is the first of what will be a series of short stories about Brooke, a Literotica reader who asked me to write some stories about her. She provides some of the facts of the story and the rest is my imagination let loose. I hope you enjoy the stories. And thank you Brooke, love you.

Brooke felt the eyes of a man on her and turned her head around, and sure enough, a few paces behind her she saw an older man who quickly looked away when she turned. 'As if I didn't know you were staring at my ass, you asshole' she thought and decided to tease him further. She had a magazine in her hands and dropped it to the floor. She bent forward to pick it up taking a few more seconds than were necessary to pick it up. She was fully aware that the bottom part of her naked round ass was exposed as she bent. She parted her legs a little bit to give him a view of her shaved pussy. As she straightened up she looked back again and the man quickly averted his eyes as did two other men who had seen her little show. Brooke wondered how many other people had seen her exposing her bare ass. It was almost noon and the mall was crowded. She continued walking, swinging her hips and getting more excited as more men, and a few women stared at her.

She continued walking around the mall, getting on the escalator where she knew that people a few steps behind her would get a good view of her ass and people passing below the escalator might get a view of her pussy. She stopped at the window of boutique and looked at her reflection on the mirror, she adjusted the knot of her blouse loosening it a bit to show more cleavage and she saw that if she moved her arms in a certain way part of her areoles were exposed.

Then she walked into a shoe store, a young man quickly came to ask if he could help her and Brooke asked to try a few models at random; she really wasn't planning to buy any of them. What she did was ask the young man, he was about her age, and had a bad case of acne, to help her tie the shoes. She opened her legs enough to give him a view of her bare pussy. She saw the man trying not to stare openly but failing miserably and on the second pair he was blushing furiously. She also noticed the bulge in his pants and she guessed that as soon as she left he would go into a back room to masturbate.

Brooke was 19 years old and she liked to expose herself. She felt the excitement rushing through her body, she had been called fat by some of her high school buddies but she wasn't. Her legs were beautifully shaped, her thighs were well rounded and so was her ass. Today she had chosen to wear a plaid short skirt, too short, her mother always complained, and a white blouse a size too small that she left unbuttoned and just tied it below her breasts leaving her midriff bare. The blouse clung to her like a second skin and as her nipples grew harder with her excitement, they were clearly outlined under the material; the darker skin of her areoles could also be discerned through the thin blouse. A necklace of green stones hung between her breasts contrasting nicely with her light chocolate colored skin. She was proud of her round, full 36C breasts and she pushed her chest outward as she continued walking toward the coffee shop. She ordered a cappuccino and sat at table outside the shop. At a nearby table she saw two older ladies and decided to shock them.

Brooke put on her dark sunglasses so she could observe the reactions of the people around her. She pretended to read her magazine and she parted her legs to expose her pussy. It took a few minutes for one of the ladies to notice her but as soon as she saw the way Brooke was exposing herself she said something to her companion who turned around to see her. Brooke could almost hear the words of the women as the chattered criticizing her. She had heard similar conversations before. Brooke also noticed that the man who had been following her had sat down on a bench across from the coffee shop and had adjusted his position to get a better look between her legs. He involuntarily dropped his hand to squeeze his cock. Brooke felt her pussy getting wet and her nipples getting harder.

She looked from the man to the two ladies and back to the man. She began to fantasize about them. She knew that regardless of the criticism the women were envious of her young body and that the man would give anything to fuck her. She imagined going with the three of them to the parking lot and getting into the SUV that one women surely owned and getting in the back seat with one of the women and the man while the other woman drove around. She pictured the man and woman caressing her breasts after she undid the knot on her blouse and then sucking her nipples. She imagined lifting the skirt of the woman and pushing her panties aside to suck her cunt while the man penetrated her from behind.

Brooke's pussy was now soaking wet and she needed some relief. She got up from the table and walked quickly to the department store nearby heading for the women's department. She selected a few items at random and headed for the dressing rooms. After leaving her purse with the attendant, a thin mousy woman in her late twenties, she went into one of them. She dropped the clothes on the floor and sat down on a chair facing the mirror. She opened her blouse and began to play with her nipples, squeezing and pulling them, feeling the erotic current flowing down to her pussy. She spread her legs, seeing her pussy in the mirror, her labia was swollen as the blood rushed to it, she could see her clit peeking out from the folds of flesh and lowered a finger to tease it. She moaned in pleasure as she touched herself.

Brooke parted her cunt lips with her fingers and after sliding her finger up and down her slit she pushed first one and then two fingers into her vagina. A hoarse moan escaped from her throat.

The curtain of the dressing room opened and the attendant stood there, "Are you alright miss?" she managed to ask before she realized what was actually happening.

Brooke took her fingers out of her cunt and licked them before she said, "Just fine, now either shut the curtain and get the fuck out of here or join me." And she again inserted her fingers into her cunt.

The woman stood there frozen, speechless staring at Brooke's almost nude body for several seconds before she shut the curtain mumbling and excuse.

Brooke continued masturbating, finger fucking herself with one hand and squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples with the other one. She needed her release but decided to prolong the agony of pleasure before reaching the peak. As she felt her orgasm approaching she would slow down only to start again as the urge subsided a little. She lost track of time as she brought herself closer and closer to orgasm. She could feel her passion building up inside her like the molten lava of a volcano deep inside the earth, rising slowly to the surface until it exploded with a powerful eruption that shook her body. In the mirror Brooke saw a flush rising from between her legs up her belly to her breasts and then to her neck and face as wave after wave of pleasure traveled from the core of her cunt up her body.

After a several minutes when she finally regained her breath and came back to earth, Brooke tied her blouse again and after straightening her skirt she looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. She saw a stain on the fabric of the chair where she had sat, 'I guess the woman is going to have to clean this up, I hope she cleans it with her tongue.' Brooke walked out of the dressing room feeling the sticky wetness between her legs, when the attendant looked up to return her purse Brooke noticed her face was flushed.

"Maybe next time you'll join me." Brooke told the woman before she walked away.

She spent some more time looking around the mall for a while enjoying the looks of the men and women as she walked by and then she headed home. She didn't live to far away so she decided to walk. Her blouse had loosened up some more and her tits were almost falling out of it. As could be expected she got a lot of lustful looks from the men as they passed by her side and some nasty comments. She was enjoying all this so she took a detour. She had never walked this way and soon she got to a park were some teen aged boys were playing soccer. She decided to rest for a while and headed for a grassy knoll near the field where the boys were playing. She leaned back on her elbows with her legs slightly spread and closed her eyes. The sun felt good on the parts of her body that were exposed and on a whim she undid the knot on her blouse and let it fall open exposing her breasts. She had no tan-lines as she sunbathed nude on her backyard as often as she could when her mom and step dad were not home.

Soon she heard whistles and sly comments from the soccer players who were now more intent on kicking the ball in her direction than towards the goals. Comments like 'Look at those tits!' 'I could bury myself in them,' 'Hey look at her cunt, she's not wearing anything under her skirt,' and some of the bolder ones 'I got a boner for you slut!,' 'Suck my dick!' and the like were shouted from the boys in her direction. One of them got bolder and moved closer and said, 'I got a hard cock for you to suck bitch!'

She opened her eyes and looked at the boy laughing and told him, "Sure honey, just come back when your 18."

The boy bushed furiously, picked up the ball and ran away. Brooke decided she'd had enough and got up and she walked across the playing field without knotting her blouse so the boys could stare at her bare breasts with their hard nipples. Once on the street she tied a loose knot and went on her way home.

When she arrived neither her mom or her step father were home so she took off her clothes dropping them on the way to her room and went to her dresser to get her favorite vibrator out. She plopped down on the bed and turned on the vibrator, first running it over her nipples and then trailing it down her belly to her clit. Soon she had the vibrator in her cunt at full speed and was about to cum when she heard her step dad approaching her bedroom.

"How many times have I told you not to leave your clothes all over the fucking house!" he managed to say before he got to the doorway and saw Brooke spread eagled on her bed at the verge of cumming. He just stood there watching her as she fucked herself with the vibrator and with a loud moan that was almost a scream she began cumming.

fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers