Brooke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
933 Followers

"Thanks. Tomorrow and Monday will be the real test. We have to scrimmage against the college team tomorrow. We'll see how I match up against them."

"I think you'll do ok."

"You really think so, or are you just saying that?"

"I really think so. Look how good you did in high school."

"Yeah, but they all played well in high school, or they wouldn't be here."

"True, but I still think you were one of the best players out there today, and believe me, I was watching all of 'em."

"See any that you liked?"

"Oh, fuck yeah. Several. One thing about you f'ockey players, you all have hot bodies. Most of you, anyway."

"Yeah, there were a few porkers out there today, weren't there?"

"A couple, but most of them were very hot if you ask me."

Brooke looked at me a couple of seconds thinking, then asked, "Hotter than your sister?"

"Brooke, I can honestly say, you were the hottest one out there."

"Including the college players?"

"Including the college players. There were several that I'd do, but you were the hottest."

"So, you saw some that you'd do?"

"Oh, fuck yes!" I replied, "but you were still the hottest."

"So, if I weren't your sister, would you do me?"

I wasn't sure where this conversation was headed, but I liked the hint of jealousy in her voice, and her question.

"To be honest, if you weren't my sister, hell yeah, I'd do you. I'd do you in a heartbeat."

Brooke leaned over, placed her hand on my thigh, and whispered, "You want to know something?"

"What?" I asked.

"If you weren't my brother, I'd do you, too," she said softly, kissing me on the cheek.

I turned my face to her and kissed her gently on her lips and said, "Yeah, I'd do you."

Brooke broke the short kiss, pulled back and looked sort of embarrassed.

"What?" I asked her.

"You kissed me. What if someone saw that?"

"Nobody here knows us," I replied, "anyway, it was just a little kiss, thats all."

"But still, we shouldn't be doing that, out here, anyway."

I heard her last words, when she said, "out here anyway," and wondered what she meant, but didn't go there, just yet.

"I'm sorry, but I just told my sister that I'd do her, and thought I should follow up with a kiss to let you know that I meant it, thats all."

"Its just that I never thought of us, you know, like that before. Have you?"

This conversation was getting pretty deep now, but I just let all inhibitions go.

"Well, I can't say that I ever really thought of us actually doing anything, but yeah, I've thought about it."

"Like, when?" she asked.

"Like when I see you running around in a towel after a shower, or like the other day when you came into my room after you showered, you know, when you weren't wearing anything but a towel. Times like that."

"So, you've really thought of, like, you know, doing me?"

"God, Brooke, you're fucking beautiful. What guy wouldn't think of doing you if he saw you like that? Even me. I'm human, you know, and you're hot. Yeah, even though you're my sister, I have to admit that I've thought about it."

"You really think I'm hot?"

"Yeah, I really think you're hot."

"Thank you, Steven," she replied, while leaning in and kissing me on the lips and running her hand over my thigh.

I could feel my cock growing when she touched me and kissed me. I was afraid that I was going to shoot my load in my suit, so I broke the kiss.

We sat there for a while, watching the people swim and talking about the try outs, and her chances of making the team and getting a scholarship. Time passed, and we decided to head back to the room. Brooke wrapped the towel around her waist, but didn't bother to put her shirt back on. She didn't talk all the way back to the room. I was afraid that I was too honest with her and that she would avoid me the rest of the weekend, but that isn't what happened.

When we got back to the room, Brooke decided she needed another shower, and took off her suit in front of me.

"Like you said, its going to be a long weekend, might as well undress in here," she said while removing her suit. She slid down the bottom, stepped out of it, and then removed her top. She stood there in front of me naked for the first time. I took it all in. I looked at her pert tits, perfectly shaped. Not very large, but nice and pert, with nice nipples, which were now hard. I looked down her toned body, and noticed that her pussy was neatly trimmed. Not bald, just trimmed with a thin landing strip above her slit. Her legs also looked so inviting. God, I wanted to take her right then.

"I'll be back in a few minutes," she said as she walked into the bathroom. I watched her hips sway back and forth as she walked away, noticing her firm ass, which was absolutely beautiful.

I couldn't believe she just did that, stripped naked in front of me and stood there for a few seconds before going into the bathroom. I felt my cock, which was now rock hard. I slipped out of my suit and put my boxers on, hoping that my cock would settle down before she came back.

I dropped down on the bed and turned on the television, found ESPN, and watched a game while waiting for her to come back in the room.

She came back in about twenty minutes, with that damn towel wrapped around her again. God, she looked so good. Yeah, I'd do her. I'd do her in a heart beat.

Brooke pulled her night shirt over her head, and then dropped the towel. The night shirt hit just below her pussy and the bottom of her ass cheeks. She walked over and fell back on the bed.

"I'm really tired," she said, crawling under the covers. "You can watch TV as long as you want, it wont bother me, but I'm afraid I'm about to fall asleep."

"No problem. I'll turn it down so it wont bother you. You need your sleep."

"Steven," she said, "thanks again for bringing me. This was really nice of you. I owe you big time."

"Yeah, you do. Don't worry, I'll think of some way for you to pay me back."

"I'm sure you will," she said. "Night."

"Good night, Brooke," I replied as she slid the covers up, turned on her side, and quickly fell asleep. I was sure she was tired with the try outs and the swimming. She needs her sleep for tomorrow, I thought to myself.

I watched the game for about an hour or so, and then decided to go to bed too. I called the front desk and asked for a seven o'clock wake up call. I then turned off the TV and then slid under the covers. She looked so nice, lying beside me. She had turned away from me, and the night shirt had risen up, and was now about half way up her bare ass. She didn't bother to put any underwear on under her nightshirt. I looked at her for several minutes, thinking about how hot she really was, and about the conversation we had earlier. I never thought I would tell my sister that I would do her, and never thought I would hear her say the same thing about me. I didn't want to press my luck, but with her sleeping so close to me, I just had to reach over and feel her ass. I hesitantly moved my hand over to her ass, and traced along her crack, gently. She didn't move. I felt her ass from one cheek to the other, sliding her shirt up enough to give me full view. I gently rubbed her ass, and then moved my hand around her waist to the front, and let my fingers find their way to her slit. I rested my hand on her pussy and gently rubbed it with my finger, while she slept.

I pulled my boxers off, and spooned her, pressing my cock against her ass cheek, while reaching around her felling her cunt. This is the position we were in as I fell asleep.

I slept fairly well, but woke up about three thirty in the morning. I had rolled over on my back during the night, and Brooke was lying against me, her head on my chest, and her hand on my thigh, just below my balls. Her leg was over mine, between my legs. Her night shirt was pulled up to her waist, and her pussy was pressed against my hip. My cock was soft, but wouldn't stay that way for long.

Reaching over, I placed my hand on her back, just above her ass, and started rubbing her softly, in small circles. I gradually expanded the circle, and finally reached her lower back, and then began rubbing her ass. I felt both of her ass cheeks, touching her lightly, afraid that she might wake up. I lowered my hand between her legs, and felt her from her ass to her pussy, as far up as I could reach. I let my fingers find her slit, and gently rubbed her. Brooke sighed, and I was afraid that I had woke her up, but she seemed to still be asleep. I increased the pressure against her pussy, rubbing it from behind, and slowly inserted a finger into her. I rubbed her pussy, which was getting wet. I rubbed from her pussy to her ass hole, and my cock continued to swell. Brooke moaned several times, but didn't seem to wake up.

I continued rubbing her, and could feel her nipples harden against my side, as they were pressed tight against me through her shirt. Brooke moved a little, and moved her hand up to my balls and started rubbing them as I continued rubbing her soft pussy lips.

"God, that feels nice," she said softly. She never opened her eyes, but I could tell she was enjoying this, even if she was still asleep.

Her hand moved up from my balls to the base of my hard cock, and she started sliding her hand up and down my cock, beating me off, slowly. God, her hand felt so fucking good. She continued rubbing my cock and saying how good my finger felt in her cunt, and started moving her hips, grinding ever so slightly against my invading fingers, while continuing to stroke my cock.

I couldn't believe this was happening, but was sure glad it was. This felt so great. I was in bed with my sister, rubbing her cunt while she was rubbing my cock. I kept this up for a long time, feeling my balls tighten, knowing I wasn't going to last very long. I kept rubbing her pussy as she jacked me off.

I felt Brooke move, and thought that I had gone too far. This wasn't the case, I discovered, as she slid her head down my stomach to my cock, and started licking it. God, my sister was licking my cock and I was fingering her cunt. I never thought this would happen.

Brooke continued licking the head of my cock, and then the shaft, and then surprised me as she slipped her wet mouth over my cock, and started sucking on it. This was the best feeling I'd ever had. I increased the intensity of my finger in her cunt and slipped in another, and then finally a third finger, and she started sucking my cock harder. Her hand was rubbing my balls and her mouth was taking my six inches all the way. I was buried all the way in her mouth as she continued sucking me off.

I slid my finger deeper inside her and with the other hand, reached down and started massaging her neck and shoulders as she worked on my cock, buried deep inside her mouth. Brooke started grinding harder and harder against my finger as I continued finger fucking her.

"Oh God, Steven, that feels so fucking good. Don't stop. Please, don't stop," she said as she continued sucking me.

I slid my free hand under Brooke, and started rubbing her tits through her shirt. Brooke seemed to like this, as she stopped sucking my cock just long enough to take off her shirt and place my hand on her bare tit. "Rub my tit," she said, as she slid back down to work on my cock again. It was a stretch, but I held my hand on her soft tit and continued rubbing it and her pussy as she continued sucking me off. I was amazed that I was able to last this long. I had been sucked off a few times by a few girls, but never like this, and I never lasted this long before. Just when I thought I was going to cum, Brooke squeezed my cock for a couple of minutes while sucking me, and for some reason this let me last a lot longer.

I kept rubbing her pussy and her tit as she sucked my hard cock. She would go all the way down, and then come slowly back up my cock, lick the head, and then go down again, all the way to my balls, and then do it again. It felt like I was slowly fucking her face. I increased the intensity of my fingers in her cunt, and finally could feel the cum churning in my balls.

"Brooke, I'm gonna cum," I said to her. She didn't say anything, and kept sucking.

"Brooke, I'm gonna cum soon," I said to her again.

"Fuck, Steven, I'm about to cum too, just keep rubbing my pussy, please keep rubbing my pussy."

I kept it up on her pussy and she kept sucking my cock.

"Oh yes, O yes," she said. "Rub my pussy, Steven, keep rubbing, I'm about there."

I kept it up, knowing that I was going to bust a nut any minute. As I felt I was about to cum, I started rubbing her cunt faster while pinching her nipple between my fingers.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum," she said, while grinding her pussy against my fingers. "Oh God, yes," she said as I felt her pussy spasm around my invading fingers. She came and she came hard. I could feel the flood of her juice drenching my fingers.

"I am too," I said, while releasing a load of cum into her throat. Brooke squeezed my balls slightly as I came in her mouth, like she was squeezing all the cum out of them. I shot several loads into her mouth, and she swallowed all of it, squeezing her legs around my hand, while my fingers were still in her cunt.

I bucked my hips against her mouth, driving my cock deeper inside her as I shot my final load. I could feel her lips tighten around my cock as she sucked all the cum into her mouth and swallowed it. Then she started licking my shaft and the head of my cock, "I want to get it all," she said as she cleaned off my cock with her tongue.

I pulled my fingers out of her cunt, felt her ass, and then let them drop to her neck and back as she cleaned up my cock, licking off all the cum, and then licking my slit to make sure she got it all.

I pulled her up, so that her lips were in front of mine, leaned in, and kissed her hard. She crawled up beside me, pressing her tits tightly against my chest, with her pussy rubbing against my hip. She ground her pussy against my hip as she slid her tongue into my mouth. I could taste my cum, but it didn't bother me. My sister's pussy was grinding against my hip and her tongue was in my mouth. I moved my hands around to her ass and held a cheek in each hand, pulling her hard against me. God, I wanted to fuck her, but my cock was spent, and I didn't want to press my luck.

I let my hand run over her ass and up and down her back, then back down to her ass. God, she felt so fucking good. Her skin was so soft, and I ran my fingers all over her body.

Brooke slid up and pressed a tit against my mouth. I opened my mouth and began sucking on her nipple, as she gyrated her cunt against my hip. I continued sucking one tit and then the other as Brooke started moaning. I sucked one nipple into my mouth and started sucking on it, running my tongue around her nipple. She leaned down and slid her tongue back into my mouth, brought her hand to my head and pulled my lips hard against hers as she slid her tongue into my mouth. I felt her ass, her hips, her side, her back, and her tits as we kissed.

Finally, Brooke broke the kiss, looked at me and said, "That was so fucking awesome."

"Yeah, it was," I replied, licking her mouth and lips.

"What time is it?" she asked.

I looked over at the clock and told her it was almost four thirty.

"As much as I liked this, we need to get some sleep tonight," she said.

"Yeah, we do. Brooke, that was totally awesome," I said to her.

Brooke got out of the bed and went into the bathroom for a few minutes. When she returned, she pressed her head against my chest and let her hand drop to my cock. She rubbed it a couple minutes, and said, "Good night, Steven."

"Good night," I replied. We both fell asleep, our bodies intertwined.

The phone woke us up precisely at seven o'clock. Brooke still had her body wrapped around mine as we woke.

"I really enjoyed last night," she said sitting up. "I'm gonna get a shower, and then maybe we can get something to eat before I have to go to practice," she said, getting out of the bed. I stared at her beautiful body as she made her way to the bathroom.

Brooke took a shower and then came back into the room, holding her towel beside her, displaying the beauty of her nude body to me. I watched her closely as she got dressed, sliding her panties on, then her shorts, her sports bra, and then her team shirt. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom, washed my face, and then walked back into the bedroom.

The nudity didn't seem to be an issue for either of us now, as I slowly got dressed with her watching me all the time.

She grabbed her things, and we headed to the restaurant for breakfast. After we finished, I drove her over to the field house, and she went inside, kissing me first.

"Can't wait until tonight," she said, breaking the kiss.

"Me either," I replied. She turned and walked inside, and I walked over to field to wait for try outs to begin.

As I waited, several parents came to the stands, followed by what looked like a group of college guys. There were about six or eight of them, and they came up the stands and sat right behind me. There were several people in the stands when the girls came out.

Several of the girls, including Brooke, were wearing St.Mary's uniforms. They took the field across from the girls from the college, and began a scrimmage.

Brooke played really hard along with all the girls on the field.

The guys behind me were definitely from the college. All during the scrimmage, they were checking out the "fresh meat," as they called it, making comments about the girls on the field.

"I sure hope that blonde makes the team," I heard one of them say to the other.

"You mean number eleven?" another asked.

"Yeah, number eleven. I'd love to get into her pants. She makes the team, and she's mine," he said to the others.

Looking at the field, I noticed that Brooke was number eleven. I continued listening to their conversation.

"Yeah, she's the hottest one out there, look at that body."

"She sure has a nice ass," one said.

"Yeah, and her legs go all the way up," another stated.

They continued talking about Brooke, noticing how hot she was.

"I'd love to get her into bed," one said. "I bet she's a good fuck," he continued.

"I'd just settle for her sweet mouth around my cock," another said laughing.

"Like she'd ever suck your dick," another added. "Hell, she wouldn't even know she had a dick in her mouth, its so fucking little," he added, laughing.

They continued talking about Brooke and several of the other girls on the team. I didn't say anything, but realized just how hot she really was. All of these guys would do anything to have had the night I had with my sister, and I was damn proud of it, and her.

The scrimmage continued, and then they stopped for lunch. Brooke went into the field house with the team, so I drove off to McDonalds and got a hamburger, fries, and a coke. The guys from he bleachers were sitting at the table next to me, still talking about the girls at try outs, and mentioned a couple others, whom I had also noticed. They had a good eye for the hot ones. When I returned about an hour later, the girls were all back on the field scrimmaging again.

The guys were there too, so I went up and sat in front of them again, listening to their comments. They kept talking about how they wanted to fuck half the team, taking note of the ones they wanted to make the team and be in the college next semester. Brooke was still high on their fuck list, by the way they were talking.

It was about two o'clock when it happened. Brook was charging the net when one of the college girls cut in front of her to get the ball. They collided, and Brooke hit the ground hard, grabbing her right leg as she rolled on the ground in pain. They stopped the action, and the trainer ran out onto the field, and began working on her leg.

TomWine
TomWine
933 Followers