Brooke Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
933 Followers

Reaching down, I wrapped my hand around my cock and brought it to the entrance of her pussy, which was pulsating rapidly. I pressed my hard cock into her, and Brooke began raising and lowering her pussy over my cock. Reaching down, I grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands, and helped drive her up and down on my cock as we fucked. She would go all the way down, and then come back up, until my cock almost popped out, and then ram back down on me. I fucked her in this position for a long time, feeling the inner walls of her pussy as my hard cock filled her. Brooke leaned forward and braced herself on the headboard of the bed while she fucked my cock. She let loose of the headboard and dropped her face to mine, kissing me wildly as we continued fucking with her on top. She kissed my mouth, face, and then my neck. My cock continued fucking her sweet pussy as we kissed and ran our hands all over each other.

She now started bucking wildly on my hard cock while licking my face and neck, moaning loudly as she approached orgasm. She had never fucked me so violently. She leaned back and sat directly on my cock, which was now sticking straight up into her as she pounded up and down on me. She turned her face from side to side, shouting words I never thought she knew. God, she has a potty mouth during sex, which only served to turn me on even more. I reached up and started rubbing her tits and playing with her hard nipples as we fucked. Brooke bounced up and down hard on my erection as I leaned forward and garbed her around the waist, pulling her down hard on top of me. Brooke leaned back, bracing herself on the bed with her hands, pressing her pussy to my cock, displaying her body to me. She was so fucking beautiful.

She rolled off me, lay on her back, spread her legs, and had me fuck her while lying on my side, holding her leg up to allow my cock to fuck her freely. I held her leg in the air while I drove my cock into her repeatedly. Brooke grabbed the headboard to brace herself against the thrusts of my hard cock. She was pressing herself hard into my cock. It was a strange position, but the angle of my cock in her pussy was getting me off faster than I wanted, and I knew that I was not going to last much longer, the way we were fucking.

I thrust in and out of her, feeling her body as she started to scream in pleasure. Then I felt the pulsations of her pussy walls as she hit her orgasm, which instantly brought me over the top. Grabbing her tight, I started to violently ejaculate inside my sister as she also hit her orgasm. She continued to squirm as my cock dropped out of her and I rubbed it against her. She leaned over and kissed me while rubbing my body and still gyrating against me. We kissed hard at first, but then slowed down. We held each other for several minutes, just savoring the moment and the experience.

"Oh my god, that was so fucking wonderful," Brooke said to me. "We need to trim those pubes of your's though. They still tickle my nose when I suck you."

I laughed at her last comment; however, I couldn't yet speak. I just looked at her beautiful eyes and stunning body. I couldn't believe she was mine, all mine. I wanted her more than anything. I never wanted to leave her. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her, and I knew she felt the same way.

I kissed her passionately, letting my actions be my response to our love. Dropping my hand to her slit, I rubbed our combined juices all over her pussy, feeling the tenderness of her womanhood. We kissed and held each other as we came down from the intensity of our love making.

"I wasn't expecting that when I got into the shower, but I really enjoyed it, Steven," Brooke said to me softly. "Sex with you is so, so real, if you know what I mean."

"It's so real because I love you so much. I never thought I could have these feelings for anyone, let alone my sister, but I want you, Brooke, I want you forever. I don't just want to room with you, I want you for the rest of my life. I couldn't think of living without you."

"I feel the same way. I felt so out of place last night. That's not what I want out of college. I'm sorry if I embarrassed you with my little dance routine, but once I heard the music, something just sorta took over."

"You didn't embarrass me at all. I thought you looked awesome out there. Hell, I joined in, didn't I?"

"Yeah, you did, and that surprised me, too. I didn't know you knew the routine as well as you did."

"Hell, I've seen it enough times that I have it memorized. When you dance at the house, I can't keep my eyes off you."

"I always thought you enjoyed the other girls, not me."

"To be honest, then I enjoyed watching all four of you; but now, it's only you. All four of you look sexy when you dance, but it's you that I want. You have some beautiful friends, for sure, but none of them are as beautiful as you."

"Thank you, Steven. I take that as a big compliment."

We kissed again as I continued to feel her soft skin with my fingers, and the feeling of her tits pressed against my chest. I could hold her like this for ever. Hopefully, I'll somehow be able to.

"We need to clean up and get dressed and out of here. We need to get to the school," I said, breaking our embrace.

"I want to stay in bed with you all day! That's what I want to do."

"We'll have plenty of time for that, especially if I get into the school and we find an apartment. We'll have the rest of our lives together."

"Do you really think it'll work out?"

"I'm going to do whatever it takes to make it work, I can promise you that."

"That's exactly what I wanted to hear."

"Do you think I should call and check on Amanda?" Brooke asked.

"You could. I imagine she'll be embarrassed once she remembers what all went on last night. She'll have quite a hangover today as well, I'm sure."

"I'll give her a call and see if she's ok."

Brooke walked over to the desk and got her phone, then she sat down on the bed and called Amanda. I was surprised that she got an answer, but the two of them talked for several minutes before the call ended.

"How is she?" I asked.

"Humiliated. She said that she made the biggest mistake of her life, and she doesn't think she can accept the scholarship and come to St. Mary's now. She said she'd be too embarrassed to face anyone after last night."

"I think she's right. She'll never get over that. All the guys will see her as an easy lay if she comes here. I think her reputation here is shot."

"Yeah, I do too. One night can ruin your life I guess."

"Maybe not her life, but I don't see how she can come here now, after last night. Did she have any explanation?"

"She said what she said last night, that she enjoyed the attention the one guy was giving her, and when his friend joined in, she thought it was really awesome. She said that they kept telling her how pretty she was, and she felt really great, but then it quickly got out of control, and she knew they were all just using her. She remembered counting at least six guys who fucked her. She knew that she should have told them to stop, but for some reason she never did, and they just kept coming. She thinks now that there were several more who fucked her. She said she asked each one of them if they were going to fuck her too, and never told them not to. Each one asked her if he could, and she said yes. One tried to fuck her in the ass but she wouldn't let him, she does remember that; but she also said that she sucked off three or four of them too. She said it could have been ten or more all together. She was doing two at a time at one point, she remembers. She did apologize for trying to get you to fuck her too. At least she remembers that you didn't. She was also embarrassed that you had to help clean her up and give her a shower. She doesn't think she could ever look at you again after that."

"Yeah, I feel sorry for her, but it seems like it was what she wanted. I hope she recovers. Did she say anything about going to the doctor to get checked out?"

"She said that she's going for a walk this morning and will go to the drug store to get a morning after pill. She also said that she would take your advice and go to the doctor when she gets home. I hope she does."

"I still feel bad that I didn't intervene. I should have stopped her when I saw the third guy going into the room, but I didn't know for sure she was still in there. Maybe I could have done something."

"She said for you not to feel guilty about that, it was her decision. It was a bad one, and she was drunk, but she said she still should have told them to stop; she just didn't."

"It's hard for me to know exactly what to do. I just hope I'm never in that position again."

"We just need to stay away from frat parties. I didn't have any fun at all until the dance, and then when you took me upstairs. That part was fun . . ."

"Yeah, I really enjoyed that part. The rest of the night was a nightmare, though."

"Well, it's over now. Amanda will have to deal with it, I suppose. It's her problem now, not ours. We did everything we could to get her cleaned up and back to her hotel. The rest is in her hands."

"Did she say anything about her mother?"

"She said that her mother was watching TV waiting up for her when she got back, but she managed to pull it off, at least her mother didn't say anything about it. She was glad we cleaned her up before we took her back to her room."

"I couldn't believe how Liz took off the way she did after the party. I thought she would help us out more," I said.

"Well, she didn't really know Amanda, or us for that matter. I guess she just wanted to get out of there."

"I suppose. We need to do that too, and head over to the school."

Brooke went into the bathroom to clean up more, and I got into the shower. When I got out and dried off, I went into the bedroom and found Brooke getting dressed. I walked over to the bed and watched her dress. God she is so fucking beautiful.

When Brooke finished dressing, I got dressed, and we left to get something to eat. After we finished, we drove over the school, parked, and went into the admissions office. We were there a few minutes early. In about ten minutes the secretary called my name, and Brooke and I went onto the office to meet with the admissions director.

After some introductions, the admissions director congratulated Brooke on making the Field Hockey team. She knew about Brooke's experience in high school and said that she would probably be a starter even as a freshman.

We told her that I wanted to transfer and that the two of us were thinking about getting an apartment together. She said that freshmen have to room in a dorm; however exceptions are made for students living with family members, and that could apply to the two of us; however, it would be unusual, but they have allowed siblings to share apartments before as freshmen, so it shouldn't be a problem.

She asked me about my grades at the community college, and I shared that I was on the dean's list both semesters and had a 3.95 GPA. She said that is wouldn't be any problem getting in. They work closely with community colleges, and was familiar with the one I attended. I would need to get a transcript to her soon, and if it compares with what I told her, there'd be no problem.

She gave me some financial aid and scholarship applications, and felt sure that I would get assistance. She also gave me a work-study application, suggesting that I could work on campus some as well, which could supply any remaining tuition after the financial aid and scholarships I might receive.

I took all the information and forms. She had me fill out a preliminary application so she could get some things started, and then sent us over to the housing office, where we could get some information on off campus housing. It was late for that, but she was sure we could find something. She suggested we find something close to campus, within walking distance. Brooke would have to make early morning practices during the season, so it would be good to be close.

Once we got to the housing office, we had to wait about thirty minutes before we saw anyone. The housing director was a man, and he was all business like, not personable like the other person. He gave us information on several apartment complexes that were close to the school, suggesting that we try three of them first before the others. They had some cool amenities like a work out room, pool, hot tub, etc., and sounded good. He also gave us a map of the area and highlighted the three places he suggested we look at first. He suggested that we do that today because the housing situation is tight, and we should find someplace fast, before they're all gone.

It was about 12:30 when we finished with both meetings, so we went to get some lunch before looking at apartments. We talked about how fun it would be to go to the same college, and how it would be to room together. We finished lunch and went to the first place on our list.

We found the office, and talked with the agent for a few minutes before she took us to see one of the apartments. It was nice, but small. It had two bedrooms, a kitchen and dinette, a living room, bathroom, and a washer and dryer. That was about it. We liked it, but thought we should look at the others too. Before we left, she showed us the pool and the work out room, which also had a small sauna. It also had a party room. She said that the residents, all of whom are students, have occasional parties, but they are strict on the alcohol if they're under age. She gave us an application and suggested that if we wanted it, we should return the application along with a deposit soon. She gave me her card and suggested that we call before coming back to make sure the apartment was still available.

The second place we visited was similar to the first. We got the same information, and left for the third apartment complex. It was a larger complex, and a little closer to the school than the other two, well within walking distance. It was a newer with the same amenities as the other two, but the pool was larger, as was the work out room, which also had a sauna. The apartment we went through was also much larger than the other two. It had a larger living room, larger kitchen and eating area, and the bedrooms were also much more spacious than the other two apartments. There was a bathroom between and connected to the two bedrooms as well as another half bath in the hall just off the living room. Yeah, we really liked this apartment. The rent was slightly higher than the other two, but we liked it much more. We took the application, and the agent also suggested that we get a deposit in soon if we wanted it. They only had three units to rent for the next semester. He said we would have to sign a twelve month lease, and that if we took it, our lease would begin next month. We took the information, thanked him, and then left.

We walked from the apartment to the campus to see how long it would take, and it was only about five minutes from campus, which we felt would really be convenient. We went into a Starbucks and got a drink and snack, and sat down to talk it over.

"I really like the last place more than the other two. Do you think we could work it out?" Brooke asked.

"I think so. It sounds like I should be able to get in, that's the first thing. If I get a job on campus, that would sure help."

"What did you think of the apartment?"

"I liked the third one too, and the rent isn't that much more than the other two. I really liked it."

"Yeah, I did too. It seems a waste to have two bedrooms though," Brooke said.

Laughing, I replied, "Yeah, it'll be a waste, but I don't think we could swing a one bedroom apartment. If we have friends over, we'll have to make the second bedroom looked lived in anyway. Maybe I can keep my clothes in one bedroom and we can use the other one."

"I didn't think about that. We'll have to set up both of them and make like we use them both. I think mom and dad would be a little suspicious if we got a one bedroom apartment."

We both laughed at that. Yeah, we'd have to get a two bedroom apartment, even if we only use one of them. This was going to get difficult with all the explanations.

"You already told your friends that we're a couple, so won't they get suspicious if we have two bedrooms set up?" I asked. "This is going to get difficult. We'll have to keep our stories straight."

"Well, I've thought about that. We could say that you keep your things in the other bedroom because I have so much stuff there isn't room for both our things in one bedroom. I think that'll work. That way if mom or dad come for a visit, you can just move into your room. We'll have to be careful about that, though," Brooke said.

"Yeah, it'll be complicated. We'll have to think this through."

We decided on the third apartment. It was much nicer than the other two, and closer to campus. We agreed that we'd have to spend some time to get our story straight. To our parents, family and friends from home, we'd be brother and sister. To everyone else, we'd be a couple. Fortunately, we don't have many friends from home who attend St. Mary's, other than the couple of f'ockey players who also made the team. Our town is not a wealthy area, so most of the kids in our school went to community college or to a college in state where the tuition is lower. It would be complicated, but I was sure we could work it out. We'd have to.

After making our decision, we decided to head home and work on the parents. Mom was already on our side, but we still had to convince dad, which shouldn't be a problem. We each have a small inheritance from our grandmother, and we could tap into that if needed, although our dad would have to sign for it. The funds are in a trust, and its in his name until we're twenty-one, which is still a couple years off for me. Neither of us thought that would be a problem though, one thing our grandmother wanted was for both of us to go to college. That's one reason she left us the money.

We walked back to the apartment to get our car, and headed for home. Brooke talked nonstop all the way, working through our story and how we would present this all to our dad this evening. We both shared how excited we were about rooming and going to school together.

Out of the blue, Brooke asked, "How do we explain the fact that we both have the same last name?"

"Hmm, I never thought of that," I replied.

"Maybe we could tell people that we're married, or something like that?" she asked.

"This story is getting more complicated by the mile." I said. I must have had a worried expression on my face, because Brooke asked, "Are you having second thoughts about this?"

"Not second thoughts, just thinking it through. We could do that. I'm sure that people will discover that we have the same name and all. Being married might work. I don't know, we'll have to think that one through. We'll come up with something. If we're married, we'll have to get a coupe rings or something, to make it convincing."

"I have grandma's wedding ring. I could wear that."

"That's a big step, Brooke. Are you sure you want everyone to think we're married?"

"Why not?"

"Well, what if something happens between us, or you meet someone you want to date or something?"

"Steven, I don't want to date anyone, I want you! Are you afraid you might find someone you'd want to date?"

"Not at all. I love you, Brooke, and I'm not interested in anyone else and never will be. All I want is you, sis."

"Then that settles it. We'll tell everyone we got married over the summer. That should work."

"It could work. Let's think it through before we decide. We'll work it out."

That seemed to placate her for the moment, but she did bring up a good point. We need to give this some serious thought.

TomWine
TomWine
933 Followers