Brooke Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
936 Followers

When we got home we found a note from mom. She was working another double shift and wouldn't be home until early afternoon tomorrow. She left a meatloaf in the refrigerator for us to warm up for dinner. She also said that dad wouldn't return from his trip until tomorrow night, so we had the house to ourselves. I showed the note to Brooke, who read it, and then hugged me. She moved her face to mine and drew me into a long, wet kiss. Her tongue tasted so good as I felt it enter my mouth slowly. I slid my tongue into her mouth, and held her tight as we kissed. I could never get enough of my sister. Her kisses are so sweet, and I love the feeling of her body pressed against mine. I dropped my hands to her ass and felt the bottom of her ass cheeks, which were protruding from the bottom of her shorts. Brooke spread her legs apart slightly, allowing room for my fingers to find their way up the short leg of her pants to her swollen pussy lips. I rubbed her slit softly as we continued kissing.

"God, Steven, that feels so fucking incredible. I'm gonna love rooming with you."

I didn't respond, but continued rubbing her slit, feeling it as it began to get moist. I reached up to her waist and unfastened and unzipped her shorts, letting them drop to the floor. I cupped her ass cheeks in each hand as I felt their softness. Brooke reached down, and taking the small waist band of her panties, slowly and seductively slid them off her legs and stepped out of them. I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head, revealing her tits, as she wasn't wearing a bra. My sister, Brooke, stood before me totally nude as I kissed her and felt her body.

"You need to lose your clothes, too, brother," Brooke softly said as she slid her tongue back into my mouth. She unbuttoned my shirt and let it drop to the floor. I pulled my t-shirt over my head and tossed it. Brooke reached down and unfastened my belt and unzipped my pants, and they fell to the floor. I stepped out of them and continued kissing her as she rubbed my growing cock through my underwear. I ran my hands all over my sister's body, stopping at her ass, and began massaging her cheeks. I love to feel Brooke's ass. It's so firm and soft. I pulled her in tight so I could feel her tits pressed against my bare chest. I ran my fingers up her ass and along her back as I kissed her. Her skin felt so fucking soft to my touch. My cock grew harder as she pressed her crotch against me. She took the waist band of my underwear and pulled them down. They fell to the floor. My hard cock was pressed tight against Brooke's body as we continued kissing each other. Brooke was gyrating her body against mine, and began to softly moan as we continued making out. I ran my hands all over her body. I couldn't get enough of her. God, I wanted her.

Brooke kissed me and then licked my lips, telling me how much she loved me. She licked my mouth, ear, neck, chest, and licked all the way down to my pubes. I was now standing nude in the kitchen of our house, with my sister on her knees licking my balls and rubbing my legs. I looked around the room. Yeah, it was our kitchen and this was my sister licking my balls. Just a few days ago she was my bratty sister, always getting her own way, trying to talk me into taking her to tryouts. I had never as much as touched her before, or seen her nude, and now her mouth was surrounding my balls and her hand was stroking my cock. How much things had changed between us in a few short days. She was no longer my sister, she was my lover, and we were planning to share an apartment at college. Everything had changed so suddenly, and I really enjoyed it. I looked down at her sweet face. Yep, she was my beautiful sister, and her lips were now around my cock as she sucked me off. I couldn't believe how far and fast things had progressed between us. It was almost like a dream at this moment. It was surreal to me as I tried to put the events of the past three days into perspective. I started thrusting my cock into her mouth as she continued sucking me.

Brooke was doing a masterful job on my cock. She had come a long way in her technique and was really getting me off as she sucked and licked my cock, taking it all into her mouth and throat and then licking her way from the base of my cock to the head, licking my slit to get the pre cum off the head of my cock. She went back down on me and sucked me into her throat, twirling her tongue around my shaft as she sucked me. I pumped faster into her mouth, grabbing her head and forcing her down on my cock. I knew that I wasn't going to last long the way she was sucking me.

After a few minutes I said, "Brooke, I'm gonna cum if you keep that up."

She not only kept it up, she quickened her pace and the tightness of her mouth around my cock. She started playing with my balls with her hands while sucking me. She slid her wet fingers from the underside of my balls to my ass, gently rubbing the space beneath my balls as she continued sucking me. I increased the force of my thrusts, driving my cock all the way into her mouth, over and over. Holding her head with my hands, I gave her one final warning that I was going to cum, and soon. She continued sucking my cock as I began to cum. I thrust forward with each ejaculation, shooting my sperm into her mouth in several loads. Brooke took it all as I emptied my balls into her mouth. I could see some of the cum dripping out of her mouth as she sucked all the way to the head of my cock. Brooke leaned her head back and opened her mouth so that I could see the accumulation of my cum in her mouth. She showed it to me, and then swallowed it all. She stood up and looked at me.

"God, Steven, I love your cum. I never thought I'd swallow it, but with you it's different. It's you, and you taste so fucking good."

I thought about her comment for a few moments knowing it was a Freudian slip. Brooke had never talked or shared about her sex life. Before this trip we hardly talked much about anything. By her comment I assumed that she was more experienced than I had thought. I didn't know who or when, and really didn't care at this point. I'd done a few girls before, so it was reasonable to expect that she'd done some things as well. If she had, I really didn't want to know. That was in the past, and this was now. I wanted her and wanted her for the reset of my life. In a way, it was a relief to know she'd had some experience. I wanted her to be sure she wanted me.

I kissed Brooke and held her tight, and kissed her again.

"You want me to warm up the food mom left us?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm getting hungry. I'll set the table while you warm up the meatloaf."

Brooke, still nude, walked over to the refrigerator and got the meatloaf and put it in the microwave. I set the table, pouring each of us a glass of wine. In a few minutes everything was ready, and we both sat down to eat.

"Are we going to eat all our meals in the nude in our apartment?" Brooke asked.

"That'd be fine with me," I replied. "I suppose we'd have to wear clothes if we had company or friends over, but other than that, nude is fine with me!"

Brooke smiled at me. "I could get used to this, being naked with you all the time. Are we going to make love every night?"

"As often as we want to. I don't want you to get tired of it though, we need to have other interests too."

"Like what?"

"I don't know, but a relationship needs more than sex. We can, like, study together and things like that. We'll also need time with friends."

"I suppose you're right. Are you going to get tired of being with me all the time?"

"I hardly think so. I've really enjoyed being with you these last few days. I think its only going to get better."

We talked about how it will be living together, realizing that there has to be more to a relationship than sex, and we both agreed that we wanted a real relationship with each other. We talked about some of the things we could do together, and we found things that we both like, like hiking, swimming, movies, things like that. We talked about our plan to act like we were married, but also felt that it might put a damper on us making friends if everyone thought we were married. We both wanted to make friends in college and enjoy the experience, which would be complicated if we acted like we were married. Maybe that was too drastic, we didn't know, but agreed to take our time to work out the details if everything worked out like we planned it would.

We also talked about getting jobs for the summer. If we had to sign a twelve month lease, maybe we could go ahead and move into the apartment in June, which wasn't far off. That way we could get settled in before school started. We didn't know if mom and dad would agree with that, but we thought we'd give it a try, at least talk over the possibility with them. We also agreed that we should go back to St. Mary's next week for a couple of days if mom and dad agreed. We could settle on the apartment and start moving some things in. We had some of grandma's furniture in storage and thought maybe we could use some of it, plus some other furniture our folks had in storage. We should be able to get enough together to fix up the apartment and make it livable. We didn't need much, just a couch and couple of chairs for the living room. We each had a television of our own, so we could take them. We'd need two beds. We really only needed one, but would have to find two for appearances. We thought there was a table and chairs we could use in the eating area, along with some other things that would be useful. We'd have to work the parents to get all this together, and decided we'd start on mom when she got home. If she agreed, we didn't think we'd have any problem with dad.

We decided to clean up the table and get started on my applications and forms that I needed to turn in. I also had to get a transcript from my college and have that sent, but that wouldn't be a problem.

After dinner, we went to my room and started on the forms, which looked almost insurmountable when I put them all on the desk. We decided to split up the work. Brooke started on the apartment application while I logged into the community college web site and filled out the form to have a transcript sent to St. Mary's. The admissions director gave me all the information I needed, so it wasn't bad. It took about twenty minutes to complete the form. Hopefully, the transcript would get there in a few days and I'd get a final answer on my admission, but didn't think that would be a problem. My GPA was a little higher than I thought, which was good.

Brooke was still working on the apartment application, so I logged into the St. Mary's web site and started the application process. It wasn't as complicated as I thought it would be. Transferring made it much easier than it was for Brooke when she did hers. If they accepted all my credits, I would be a second semester sophomore. I took several AP and DC classes in high school, and all of them transferred to the community college, and should transfer to St. Mary's. Brooke and I would both need to schedule our classes for the fall, but that shouldn't be a problem, and we could do that later. I had to be accepted first anyway before I scheduled any classes. I also discovered that I could complete most of the other forms online, including the financial aid and scholarship applications. I had done some of this for the community college, so I could just transfer some of those forms to St. Mary's. Doing all that work last year really paid off, and I kept all the records and passwords, so it didn't take as much time as I expected.

The essay questions on the application were the same as the ones I answered last year, so I copied them and pasted them into the St. Mary's application. I had to word smith them a little to reflect my year at the community college and why I wanted to transfer to St. Mary's, but that was a breeze. I stated that I needed the prelaw classes that were offered there, and that with some other information completed the essay. In just a few hours I had completed the admissions application and sent it. I would still need to take in my deposit, but could do that next week if we went up there. I couldn't complete the application for work study until I was accepted, so I couldn't do that now.

Brooke had completed the application for the apartment, and we left that out to show to mom tomorrow.

"Is that it?" Brooke asked.

"Yeah, I think so."

"Do you realize we've been working on these forms for hours?" Brooke asked.

"Really? What time is it?" I asked.

"It's almost midnight," she replied.

I didn't realize it was that late, but we did get a lot of work finished; much more than I expected we would. At least it was almost done. All we had to do now was convince dad that this was a good idea, and we would be set.

"I think it's time for a shower and then bed," Brooke said. "Care to join me in the shower?"

"Yeah, I'd like that."

Brooke took my hand and led me to the bathroom. She started the shower and let it warm up for a couple of minutes before we got in.

Brooke looked so inviting with the water running over her nude frame. It trickled down her chest and was dripping off her tits, giving her a beautiful wet look. Yeah, we started kissing each other once we both got under the water.

"I think I owe you something from before dinner, Brooke. I got off and you didn't. It's your turn, now." I said to her.

I pulled her wet body to mine as we kissed under the spray of the shower. Yeah, I'm gonna love sharing an apartment with my sister. This was really good. I never get tired of seeing her nude, and feeling her body next to mine.

As we kissed, I held her tight, never wanting to let go of her.

Brooke asked me to wash her hair, which I did. I lathered it up good, and massaged her scalp while looking at her nude body in front of me. I kept running my fingers through her long, blonde hair, rubbing in the shampoo. After I lathered it up, Brooke turned around facing me, leaned back, and let the shower water rush through her hair, rinsing out the shampoo, letting the lather run down her chest, over her tits, down to her pussy.

I took the soap and lathered it up and bathed every inch of her beautiful body. I washed her tits, her stomach, and her pussy, rubbing it gently. Brooke turned around and asked me to wash her back, which I did, all the way down to her sweet ass. I washed her ass cheeks, and between them, making her quiver. I washed her ass and then down her thighs to her legs and feet.

As I stood, Brooke took the soap and did the same to me, paying special attention to my cock and balls. She had me turn around so she could wash my back, and did my ass as well. God it felt good having her hands and fingers washing me. I was in a state of bliss.

"There's one more thing I want to do," Brooke said as she rinsed me off.

"What's that?" I asked.

"I want to trim your pubes, if you'll let me. You're so fucking hairy down there, and it tickles when I suck you."

"If you really want to, I don't object," I said to her.

Brooke had me step out of the shower, and standing there dripping wet, she got out a pair of scissors from the medicine cabinet, and started trimming my pubes.

"Don't cut them all the way off," I said.

"I'm not going to. I just want to trim them up some with the scissors, and then will use the razor in the shower."

"Take it easy down there," I cautioned her.

"Don't worry, I don't want to harm anything. I'll be careful, I promise."

Brooke started trimming my pubes, tossing the hair into the toilet. She cut them rather close, if you want my opinion. Much closer than I would prefer, but I let her do what she wanted.

"There," she said. "All done for this part. I'll trim them up a little more in the shower."

Brooke and I got back in the shower as she washed my pubes and my cock. She let the hair run down the drain, and then she reached for the razor and started trimming them a little more. I don't have a lot of hair on my chest, but I do have a treasure trail leading down to my pubes. Brooke used the razor to trim the hair around my cock, and shaved the hair off my balls. She ran her fingers through my pubic area and announced that she was finished. When she felt my balls, it felt much different, and I immediately knew they were hairless; but if that's the way she wants them, who am I to argue.

"You like that?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I like that. I think you'll like it too when you see it. C'mon," she said, pulling me out of the shower to the mirror. "What do you think?" she asked as we looked at my reflection in the mirror.

As I looked in the mirror I noticed that my pubes were almost gone. She had cut most of the hair away and trimmed them so that I didn't have much more hair down there than she did. I pulled up my cock, which was hard now, and felt my hairless balls.

"You really like them like this?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think so. This way the hair wont tickle my nose anymore!" she said laughing.

It really didn't matter to me, and if it would make things easier for her, I decided it was ok. Not really my thing, but it was all right with me if that was the way she wanted them.

"Yeah, if that's what you want. Fine with me. It sure makes my cock look longer this way."

"Yeah, I've always thought trimmed pubes make a guys cock look longer." Brooke replied. That comment brought a few questions to mind, but I didn't want to go there, not just yet, anyway, so I let it drop.

"Now, I want to try it out," Brooke said with a seductive look on her face.

She took my hand and led me back to the bedroom and had me lie down on my back on the bed. She climbed onto the bed, spreading my legs, and crawled up between them.

"Yeah, I think I'm gonna like you this way," she said as she leaned down and took my hard cock into her mouth. She sucked my cock and then licked down my shaft to my balls, and started licking and sucking them, one at a time, taking my balls into her mouth. God it felt awesome with her tongue licking my now hairless balls. The feeling was much more intense than before. I could feel the surface of her tongue as she licked my ball sac. She worked my balls for a long time, sucking one and then the other, causing the pre cum to ooze from the slit in my cock. Brooke noticed that, too, and licked the head of my cock clean, before going back to work sucking my balls into her mouth. God, this felt great. I was afraid that I was going to bust a nut with all this. Brooke sucked both of my balls into her mouth, rubbing her tongue all over them at the same time. I was going to like this. She licked back up to my cock and took it all the way into her mouth, sucking up and down my shaft. After several minutes, she licked her way up my abdomen, chest, and slid her tongue into my mouth as she crawled up on top of me. My hard cock was now between her legs, just at the entrance to her pussy.

She kissed me for several minutes before breaking the kiss.

"I want you to do me now," she said as she rolled off me and spread her legs. I got down between them and started eating her out, licking her slit and the soft skin of her upper thighs. Brooke pressed down on the back of my head, pushing my face to her pussy while grinding it into my mouth. I could taste her as my tongue entered her pussy. I drove it in as far as I could, licking her rapidly as she pressed down harder on my head. I sucked her pussy lips into my mouth, causing her to moan with pleasure. I licked away at her as I pressed one finger into her at the same time, finger fucking her as I licked away at her womanhood. Brooke was getting off, bucking her hips wildly against my face, driving my tongue and finger deeper inside of her.

"God, Steven, I want you to fuck me. Fuck me, now, god, fuck me."

TomWine
TomWine
936 Followers