Brooke Gets Taught a Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved back and forth fucking her ass with as much force as her mouth. He slammed his cock deep into her ass, with long hard strokes. He loved the sight of his thick cock disappearing into her ass, the cheeks of her ass glowing red, wrapped around his cock tightly. With every stroke there was a slapping sound as his hips met her ass. He pulled her up till she was standing, squeezing her breasts pushing her down onto his cock.

Breathing hard into her ear he said, "You want to walk around in clothes that make you look like a slut, I will treat you like one. I will make you beg for me to fuck you like this."

She was moaning from the onslaught on her body, loving the feeling of being used. She groaned, and said, "Yes, fuck my ass!! Squeeze my tits harder."

Squeezing her tits harder to the point the pressure almost left bruises, he bit the base of her neck, slamming his dick harder into her round ass. He moved one of his hands down to her pussy, and began to play with her clit roughly. He felt her juices leaking from her hole down to his balls that were slapping against her vaginal opening.

With the clit stimulation she started her own orgasm, feeling the familiar tingling in her legs, making them weak. Her body shuddering from the force of the orgasmic waves crashing down on her one after another, she pushed her ass back on the cock impaling her, her push being met by the hips of her new Master.

He felt the pulsating squeezing coming from her ass around his cock, without hearing her moans he knew that she was cumming hard from his efforts. He made his strokes faster, and shorter, but with the same force, Feeling the need to cum again. He pulled out of her ass when she was finished cumming, and pushed her down to her knees again.

"Open up, I want to cum in your mouth, again." He said. Holding his cock out for her to suck on.

She opened her mouth obediently knowing she didn't want another spanking, He pushed his cock into her mouth. She tasted her own juices on him and sucked hard on his cock till she felt his cum shoot out of the head again. She swallowed down each spurt of spunk that came from him. He held his cock in her mouth again, this time he started to go flaccid. He pulled out of her mouth finally and wiped the head off on her cheek.

Troy looked down at Brooke, still kneeling in front of him. Her long hair was in a mop on top of her head. She had a well-used look to her.

He pulled her up so that she was standing in front of him. "I hope you like the new side of me, cause I have been holding back, I thought you wanted a passive guy. You just wanted someone that could overpower your own aggressive side. Good, cause I'm going to use you oh so well. And you will get your lovely roommate, or whoever else I please to join in with you and I. I just might let you be a little slut for some of my friends. Is that clear."

"Yes sir." She bowed her head to him, feeling a bit ashamed at the fact she felt even more aroused at being ordered around. She did like his new side, and didn't know he had it in him to overpower her.

It was clear to her at that moment that she was in for some interesting times. She was a cum-loving cock sucking bi slut that he was going to do all the things that she never thought of doing. He bent down and kissed her lips softly. Which surprised her.

When he pulled back he said, "Not every time is going to be that forceful, but you will listen to me, or there will be a punishment. Got it?"

She nodded in agreement. "What are we going to do now then?"

He slapped her still bare ass playfully, "Well, I'm going home, I just couldn't stay away from that sexy ass anymore. Now that I had my fun, you can start calling up your girlfriends, and tell them your mine, and that if they don't want you to get into trouble with me, they will come play while your parents are away."

She thought of her best friend Lisa, and her roommate were at the top her list of people to call. She knew her roommate lived out of state, but there was no reason she couldn't come to visit during their summer vacation. She agreed with him as he pulled his pants back on to leave. As she closed the door she knew she was in for more pleasure than she could handle and that was fine by her.

12