Brooke's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
foxxc
foxxc
9 Followers

"You'll do this my way." John looked into her eyes.

"Yes, I'll do whatever you say." Brooke kissed him deeply taking his tongue into her mouth.

John reached for his phone. "You can come in now. Just let everyone know that no one and I mean no one fucks the pussy. If they can't deal with it they don't need to come, literally and figuratively." He closed the phone and threw it on to the night stand. He thrust into her pussy and she screamed as she came. "Remember you do what I say or they all disappear and I will punish you again."

Brooke raised an eyebrow, "could you punish me now and later."

John chuckled. "Freak, you're a freak." He thrust deeper and harder into her.

Brooke arched up into him. "Fuck me big John, fuck me hard."

John lifted her hips and pounded into her again and again. He felt her getting ready to have an orgasm and pulled out quickly. He moved off the bed.

Brooke sat up and stared at him in disbelief.

John pointed at her. "I'm the boss and the biggest, don't forget that." He pulled on his leather pants and went to open the door. He walked back and sat on the couch watching Brooke.

She watched as two men and the two women came in. She put her finger in her mouth and looked over at John.

"Tie her up." John demanded.

"What?" Brooke looked from John to the others.

They pulled out some rope and came at her. "John?"

"You said you do this my way." John glared at her.

"Yes." She looked at John giving up.

"Then let them tie you up bitch." He snapped at her.

"Fine," Brooke submitted to the others. They stood her up and tied her to the chandlier and to the front bed legs.

"Blind fold her." John snarled.

Brooke looked at John just before they put a scarf over her eyes. "John I want to see."

"No, my way, remember or not at all." He growled at her.

"Fine have it your way." Brooke stuck out her lip and pouted.

John laughed to himself and went over to run a hand down her body. She shuddered. He bit her lower lip and sucked it into his mouth. She moaned. He walked away from her and sat on the couch. He motioned for the others to go ahead.

Bobby came up in front of her and leaned over kiss her.

John cleared his throat and shook his head when Bobby looked over at him.

Bobby shrugged and ran his hands down her body and caressed her breasts. Brooke moaned and arched towards him. He leaned over and took one of her nipples in his mouth.

Carl walked behind her and licked her down her back running his hands between her legs.

GiGi and Brenda walked up on either side of her. Bobby went down on his knees and started eating her pussy, while the girls took over caressing and sucking on her breasts. Brooke screamed out with her first orgasm.

John chuckled.

Carl came up behind her and rubbed her asshole, he grabbed the lube off the bed and put some on his fingers. He played and thrust and brought her to another orgasm. He positioned himself to enter her. He glanced over at John, John nodded. Carl thrust up into her sweet ass. She screamed as she came again. Carl fucked her ass fast and hard. She screamed as another orgasm ripped through her. Bobby got up and traded places with Carl. Gigi knelt down to eat her pussy. Carl and Brenda continued on her breasts and the rest of her body.

John's hard throbbing dick was crying to be set free.

Bobby pounded into her ass over and over again. Brooke was screaming and cumming and trying to get her hands free.

John ordered them all to stop and step away from her. He went to Brooke and softly kissed her lips, "what's the matter baby?"

"Nothing," she pouted again.

John put his hand out to Gigi, she handed him her whip.

John turned Brooke around and told them to hold her. He whipped her ass hard until she cried out with an orgasm. "You are truly one sick bitch." He turned her back around and kissed her deeply. He whispered in her ear. "You still want the others here."

"Yes please." She leaned forward trying to kiss him but he had already backed away and sat back on the couch.

John motioned for them to continue.

Bobby went back behind her and rammed into her ass again. Brenda traded places with Gigi eating Brooke's pussy and Carl and Gigi sucked, bit, nibbled and licked her breasts until she was screaming again with another orgasm.

"Oh John, she's a nice little piece of ass. Can we keep her?" Gigi looked over at John.

John shook his head. His cock wanted her now and was straining to be set free. He rubbed himself and walked back up to Brooke. He kissed her deeply again. He bit her ear and nuzzled her neck. He licked her ear then blew in it. "You still need them here."

"Yes," she whimpered.

John motioned them all to move back. Gigi handed him the whip again. He turned Brooke around and told them to hold her. He whipped her harder this time. She screamed as another orgasm rocked her body. John came up behind and pressed her body into his. He leaned over and whispered in her ear. "Do you feel how big and hard I am. I need to have you now. Do you still want them here?"

"Yes, but I want you too, John, can't we all be together at once."

John swore and whipped her again. He walked back to the couch and sat down.

The others looked over at him, they knew he was getting seriously pissed and would soon probably take it out on them.

Bobby walked over to him and leaned down. "Do you want us to go," he asked.

John nodded and they all left the room quietly. He sat there looking at Brooke for a long while. What the fuck was this woman doing to him?

"John, what's happening?" Brooke tried to move the blind fold.

John wouldn't answer her. He slowly got up and walked up to her. He leaned into her until his lips were barely touching hers.

Brooke leaned forward trying to kiss him. He backed away. He ran his hand up and down her body and moved behind her. He leaned against her pressing his hard cock into her hip. "Do you still need someone else here?"

"No," she whimpered, "please John let me down."

"No, not yet, this is your punishment for needing someone else besides me. As long as you want someone else this is what will happen to you. And since you seemed to like it, I can see that this will not be a deterrent for you. Will it?"

"No. Why don't you want to share me, I'm confused?"

"If you're my bitch, I'm the leader; I don't share my woman with anyone." He ground his throbbing cock into her hip. "Do you still want this?" He nibbled on her ear and bit her neck. He ran his hands down her breasts and into her pussy.

She moaned. "Yes, I want you inside me John, please."

"In awhile, he got the whip back out." He was slapping his palm with it as he walked around her. He lightly dragged it over her body.

Brooke moaned. "Please John, fuck me."

John turned her and whipped her again. He came up behind her and rubbed her red welted ass. He reached up and untied her hands and then knelt down to untie her legs. "Go take a shower and clean everybody else's scent off of you." He pointed to the bathroom.

Brooke removed her blind fold and rubbed her wrists. She stood in front of John and kissed him passionately, "I'm sorry." She knelt down in front of him and undid his pants and let his hurting engorged cock free. She took him in her mouth and sucked him long and hard.

John moaned and pulled her to her feet, "go shower now."

Brooke did as he requested and went in to take a shower. She came back out with a towel around her. John was lying in bed with one arm under his head and smoking a cigar.

"You don't need a towel."

Brooke took the towel off and threw it back into the bathroom. She walked slowly to the bed not sure what to expect from him.

John pulled the sheet back to let her into bed with him. "Are you scared of me?" He watched her eyes.

"I'm just a little apprehensive about what you're going to do next." She got under the sheets and sat looking down at him.

He took a puff of his cigar. "I feel the same way about you Brooke. You keep surprising me. I have some lotion for the welts on your ass." He motioned for her to turn over. He gently rubbed the lotion into her sore ass. He leaned over and kissed both cheeks. He laid down and pulled her into him. "What do you do around here? Work, go to school."

"No, just hang out with my friends, my parents are rich and I have a trust fund from my grand father that I live off of."

"So would you like to go with me when I leave?" He nibbled on her ear.

"I don't know," Brooke turned over and looked at him. "I have a couple steady boyfriends and girlfriends here."

"Yeah, if you have more than one, it's not steady." He rolled back over and pulled his cigar off the night stand.

"Why don't you want to share me, the real reason?" She turned on her side and looked into his eyes looking for the truth.

"You're too special to share and I know I'm enough man for you. You don't need anybody else. Tell the truth." John watched her.

"Yes you are enough, but sometimes I like women and sometimes I like having two or three dicks in me at once." She confessed to him in all honesty.

"If you're with me you will never have three dicks in you at the same time. Your mouth and pussy are mine and only mine. The other stuff is negotiable, but I get to choose who and when." He took his cigar out of his mouth and watched her for a reaction. "Can you live with that?"

"I guess, but why me? You must have had a lot of girls, why me?" She asked confused.

John put his cigar out in the ashtray and leaned over her. "I've never met anyone like you before. I want you for my own and yes I've had plenty of women in my thirty years. How old are you Brooke?" He bit her shoulder.

"I'm twenty two." Brooke sat up and looked down at John. "And I've had plenty of men in my life. I started early and never stopped. I like to experiment with lots of different things. I think I've tried just about every illegal drug known to man and some legal that can fuck you up just as well. I like to get fucked at least once a day if not more." She watched his eyes for a reaction.

"I don't have problem with any of that, but if you're mine you're mine. I am the boss." He looked back into her eyes challenging her. "You were satisfied with just me tonight but choose to have others here. Why?"

"To show you that you are not the boss of me, I choose when and who." Brooke looked at him defiantly.

John swore and rolled over on top of her pinning her to the bed. "There can't be two bosses. If you come with me, you obey my rules." He bit her lower lip hard.

Brooke looked up into his eyes challenging him. "Well maybe I just won't come with you."

"I can see I'm going to have to wear that ass out on a regular basis." He leaned up and looked into her eyes.

"Ooh, baby you're getting me hot again." Brooke leaned up and bit his lower lip. "Finish what you started earlier, you left me hanging."

"Nope, I don't want to." He rolled back over and turned his back to her.

"Oh is the big strong macho biker gang leader pouting like a little bitch." She laughed at him.

"Oh no, you didn't," John got up and threw her over on her stomach and slapped her ass hard.

Brooke screamed out in pain.

John rammed his hard throbbing cock into her pussy from behind. He pounded into deeper and harder. She screamed as she came. He slapped her ass again hard. She screamed as the pain and pleasure fought for dominance in her body. Her body was shuddering and quivering. He continued to pound into her harder and harder. She came again and he slapped her ass. She screamed his name as she collapsed on the bed.

John pulled out of her and got up to get something to drink. He walked back to the bed and sat down on the edge. He looked over at her, she had passed out. He dripped some ice cold water on her back.

Brooke gasped and opened her eyes. "Wow, what the fuck was that?" She leaned up on her elbows and looked over at him.

"You passed out, too many different sensations running through your body at once, all that pain and pleasure bullshit. Now get up here and suck my dick." John lay down and watched her.

Brooke raised an eyebrow. "Can I have some water please?"

John handed her the bottle. She took it and got out of the bed.

"Where are you going?" John watched her moving away from him curiously.

"No where," she emptied the bottle on his crotch and ran into the bathroom and locked the door. She was laughing hysterically in the bathroom.

"Son of a bitch, I'm going to kill you." John jumped out of bed and ran after her but she had been quicker. He was pissed now. Well that had taken care of his hard on. He dried himself with a tee shirt and walked over to the bathroom door. He pounded on it. "Brooke let me in now."

"No." She was still laughing hysterically.

"Brooke I will break down the door if you don't come out." John was snarling at the door.

"Go ahead," she laughed.

John stepped back and threw his weight at the door, it crumpled. He pulled her out of the bathroom by her hair. "Why did you do that?" He snarled at her.

"You threw cold water on me." She laughed.

"You were passed out." He pulled her over to the bed and tied her hands together.

"John please don't tie me back up, I'm sorry, I was just playing. I'll make it up to you I swear." She rubbed up against him and kissed his arm.

"Yeah you're going to make it up to me all right, but my way. Now let's see you like women right. How about I go get some girls down from the bar and bring them back here and you can watch me fuck them. Does that sound like a fair punishment?"

"Please don't John, I promise I'll be good." Brooke pleaded.

"Yeah it's too late for that." John went and got his phone. "Bring up about five girls, NOW!"

"John, please." Brooke got on her knees and was crawling to him. "You're the boss. I'll do whatever you say. I don't need anyone but you."

"Too fucking late," John pulled on his leather pants and picked Brooke up and threw her on the couch. He tied her to it. "Stay." He went and opened the door. Three of his guys came in with five girls and Gigi and Brenda in tow.

"Well we're just going to have us a real gang bang, aren't we?" John looked over at "Brooke, sorry you'll just be observing this time." He told the guys to take the girls over to the bed and strip them down. The ladies were already taking their clothes off as John closed the door. He turned to Gigi "anyone else coming?"

"No just us chickens and the big cock."

"You want in on this or you want to take care of Brooke for me?"

"We'll look after Brooke, can we play with her?" Gigi smiled over at Brooke.

"Yeah, but if you make her cum, I'll whip all of your asses, understood."

Brooke pleaded with him again. "John, please don't do this."

"Shut up or I'll have them gag you." John snarled at her.

Gigi sat on one side of her and Brenda sat on the other.

John watched them, "no kissing or penetration of any sort understood bitches?"

"Yes sir." They started playing with her tits, she tried to move away from them but they pulled her back.

"Stop it." Brooke tried to cover herself.

John turned around, "sit there and shut up. You like women remember." He undid his pants and sat on the bed with all the naked women. He let them pull them off of him. They all gasped as they saw what was hidden in his pants. One knelt down in front of him to take him in her mouth. He pushed her away. He stood up and turned towards the bed. He turned to look at Brooke, "blindfold her."

Gigi laughed and pulled out a scarf and put it around Brooke's head. She tried to move away but Brenda held her in place.

The last thing Brooke saw was John lying down with all those naked women. She started to quietly cry.

Gigi noticed the tears running down her face. She hit Brenda to show her. "Hey John your bitch is crying."

"Too bad," John got up and pulled his pants back on. He went out on the porch to smoke a cigar. The other three guys were fucking the shit out of the five women. There was lots of panting and screaming and pounding of flesh going on in the room.

Bobby came up and stood next to John. "What's up Big John? I've never seen you like this before about a woman." He leaned on the rail.

"There's something special about this one, I want her to be mine and mine alone. She thinks I'm fucking all those women in there and I should be. But I don't want to because she begged me not to." He took his cigar out of his mouth and looked at it. "I've never felt like this about anyone in my life. I need a drink." He put his arm around Bobby and they walked down to the bar.

They had a couple beers and talked about women and riding.

"Come on let's get back. I think I've put her through enough hell for now." He got up and paid the bar tab. Bobby followed him out and across the street to the hotel room.

"You're still going to whip her ass for all this aren't you?" Bobby pushed him with his shoulder and laughed.

"You betcha," John laughed and pushed Bobby back.

"She has a really nice body boss." Bobby said quietly.

"Yeah, you can dream about it 'cause you won't be near it again." John shot him a steely glare.

"I'm just saying." Bobby put his hands up in the air giving up.

"Yeah I know." John hit Bobby in the shoulder.

They walked up the stairs and opened the door. There were naked bodies everywhere doing all kinds of things to each other.

John looked over at Brooke, she was folded over crying. He motioned for Gigi to remove the blindfold. Gigi nodded and pulled it off.

Brooke rubbed her eyes and tried to get use to the light. All she could see were figures everywhere moving. Her sight cleared and she looked for John in the mass of bodies.

John cleared his throat. His guys stopped what they were doing and looked over at him.

Brooke looked over and glared at him. "You fucking bastard."

John came into the room. "Everybody out, now, grab you clothes and go to someone else's room."

"You fucking son of bitch bastard." Brooke screamed at him.

Gigi and Brenda shot off the couch and out the door. "See ya boss."

John looked after them. "Did you make her cum?"

"No sir, she was crying too much for us to do anything to her."

"It's a good thing." He corralled the rest of the people out of the room. He closed the door, just as Brooke screamed at him again.

"You cock sucking son of bitch, come untie me and let me get the fuck out of here." She was crying again.

John went over and pulled the sheets and blankets off the bed. He pulled out fresh linens and made the bed.

"Don't you fucking ignore me, John." She screamed at him.

John looked over at her and smiled. He took his clothes off and sat on the edge of the bed across from her. "So how did that feel?"

"It felt like shit and I hate you. Untie me and let me go. Were you trying to prove some perverse point? You're an asshole." Brooke leaned over and started crying again.

"You didn't like the thought of me being with all those other women, did you? How do you think I feel when you want to be with others?" John came and sat next to her. He tried to pull her to him.

Brooke head butted him and moved as far away as she could. "I hate you."

John reached over and untied her from the couch and then untied her hands. "Do what you want to do. I'm going to bed." He got up and walked over to the bed and fell in it.

Brooke watched him and got up to get her clothes. She put her shirt on and pulled her jeans on.

John was watching her with one eye. He hoped she wouldn't leave, he held his breathe as she headed towards the door. He exhaled quietly as she came to sit on the bed.

"Why did you do that to me and why didn't you fuck them?" Brooke looked at him.

John opened one eye and looked at her. "I knew you wouldn't like me fucking someone else anymore than I liked watching someone else fuck you. And I didn't fuck them because you asked me not to." He rolled over on his back and pulled a pillow over to put under his head.

foxxc
foxxc
9 Followers