Brooke's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
foxxc
foxxc
9 Followers

"John you've only known me a few hours. Why are you so attached?" Brooke looked down at him. "I'm a spoiled brat that's use to getting her own way."

"You're special and I want you around me. I've never felt like this about anyone before. I've never asked a woman to go with me, but I want you to go with me and stay with me." John reached out and ran a hand down her arm. He pulled her over to him.

Brooke laid on her side next to him and traced his tattoos with her finger. "Will we still have wild crazy sex?"

John raised an eyebrow. "I think you know the answer to that question."

"And you'll let me have a woman and another man every once in awhile." Brooke asked hopefully.

"Yes, if you need that but the other man will be fucking your ass by himself. I won't fuck you with someone else inside you. I big baby and I don't want to feel someone else's dick poking me while he's poking you." He watched her.

"Hmm that is a problem." Brooke tapped her finger on her lips. "I have lots of sex toys, we could play with them. Where do you live, do you even own a house?"

John leaned up on his elbow and turned towards her. "Of course I own a house. Well it's a ranch really, outside of Houston."

Brooke arched an eyebrow, "you're rich aren't you?"

"I get by. You know I owe you an ass whipping, remind me tomorrow to give it to you."

"Yeah, sure that will happen." Brooke laughed.

John looked at her and arched an eyebrow.

"Okay, I'll remind you. Can we go to sleep now?" She laid back.

"As soon as you get out of your clothes and get over here and suck my dick like I asked you to earlier." John put an arm under his head and laid back on his pillow. His arousal already becoming visible

Brooke leaned up on her elbows and stared at him, "really?"

"Does it sound like I'm kidding, I need to get some sleep and I can't sleep with a hard on." He looked over at her with arched eyebrows.

Brooke got up out of bed and pulled her shirt and jeans off. She crawled over his body and sat between his legs. She looked up at him. He had his eyes closed and looked like he was sleeping.

"I'm waiting," he opened one eye and looked down at her.

"Fine," Brooke took him in her mouth and swallowed him down her throat. She sucked him hard and fast. He moaned and pushed her head down further.

"You liked to suck dick don't you baby, talk to me."

Brooke looked up at him and smiled. She was mumbling into his dick and he was arching up and moaning. She continued taking him deep and licking her way up his shaft. She deep throated him again and sent him over the edge. She felt like she had a tube stuck directly in her stomach as his juices flowed into and down her throat. She licked him clean and came up and laid on top of him.

John kissed her passionately. "Were you blowing me and cussing me out at the same time?"

"Yeah, kind of," she leaned forward to kiss him.

John rolled her over. "I need to fuck you again." He sucked on her breasts and bit and pulled her rings. She moaned and came.

John thrust into her hard and she screamed as she came. He thrust deeper and harder. "I don't think we're going to get much sleep. I came twice tonight, that means I can go for days." He fucked her until the sun came up and finally let him self go, he pulled out and sprayed her down with his juices. She squealed and began licking it off her arms and chest. He helped her by scoping it up with his finger and placing it in her mouth.

Brooke sighed. "You taste good."

"You want to go again." John winked at her.

"No, I need some sleep." Brooke smiled and stretched lazily.

John laughed, "told you, you would wear out before me." He laid down next to her and pulled her into him. She could feel his large hard dick resting on her ass. She sighed and scooted back into him.

"Are you trying to start something?" He nibbled her ear and nuzzled into her hair.

"You're already up. You might as well do something constructive while you're back there, as long as you don't mind if I fall asleep during this whole thing." She said sleepily.

"Don't mind at all." He grabbed the lube off of the night stand and started preparing her ass for his dick. She moaned and pushed back into him. "Are you still awake?"

She didn't answer.

John chuckled and slowly opened her ass up for him. He entered her slowly and gently with his dick and started thrusting harder and harder as she relaxed and opened up more to him. She was moaning and having orgasms but was asleep. He had never met anyone like her.

John continued on until he was ready to come. He got up and went into take a shower. He came back and turned her over. He caressed her breasts and sucked on them. He plunged into her pussy. She screamed as an orgasm rippled through her. He looked down at her, she was still sleeping. He leaned down and kissed her deeply.

Brooke opened her eyes. "How did you get up there?"

"I finished back there and wanted to cum inside your pussy. Do you mind?" He smiled at her and kissed her again.

"No," she closed her eyes and fell back to sleep. He fucked her senseless, she came again and again. He finally let himself go and exploded deep inside of her. He rolled off of her and cuddled up close to her back and fell asleep.

Brooke woke up before John late that morning and crawled out of bed. She went in and took a shower and came out with a towel wrapped around her.

John was sitting up in bed. "You need to get rid of the towel and get back in bed. And hand me my whip."

"What did I do now?" Brooke smiled and got the whip for him. She dropped the towel and walked slowly over to him.

"This is for yesterday." Lay down on the bed and put your ass in the air. John got up and took the whip from her. He kissed her softly on the lips as he walked by her.

Brooke did as she was told, her ass was extremely tender and she knew this was going to really hurt. She braced for it and stuck her ass in the air.

John whipped her a couple times and then threw the whip down and climbed on the bed with her. He lay on top of her and nibbled her ear. "Are you coming with me back to Houston?"

"Maybe," she turned her head and wiped a tear off of her face.

John leaned up "why are you crying?"

"My ass hurts." Brooke whined.

John got up and got the lotion and sat on the bed to apply it. He did so tenderly, kissing each cheek again when he was through. "I'll make the pain go away." He turned her over and climbed on top of her. He kissed her tenderly and looked into her eyes. "You have the power to stop the whippings."

"I know, I actually like them, but you wore my ass out yesterday." Brooke ran a hand down his face.

"You deserved it." He kissed her again taking the kiss deeper.

"I know. I'll try to control myself today." Brooke kissed him thrusting her tongue into his mouth.

There's was a quiet knock on the door. "Boss, are we leaving today."

"I'll call you when I'm ready to go." John yelled at the door.

"Yes sir."

John moved down Brooke's body stopping to caress and suck on her breasts. She moaned and ran her hands through his hair.

"Make me forget the pain, Big John." Brooke looked down at him.

"I'm getting there just hold your horses." John licked her down to her belly button and stuck his tongue in her belly button.

Brooke moaned again.

John bit her belly button ring and pulled on it. She moaned.

"When we're done here you're going to get another piercing." John licked her belly.

"And where would that be?" She arched an eyebrow.

"I'm going to put a lock on that pussy, it's mine and only I'll have the key." He licked her belly button again.

"Well that won't work, you're in a biker gang and you move around a lot."

"It will work if you're my bitch and you come with me." He licked her tattoos, matching swallows on either side of her lower abdomen. "So do these little birdies lead to your secret garden?"

"Hmm," she arched her hips up into him.

"I'll be plowing and fertilizing that garden in just a little while." He went between her legs and munched on her pussy. "You have the sweetest little pussy." He licked and sucked and bit her until she came over and over again. He licked his way back up her body and kissed her deeply. "Do you need someone else here?"

"No," she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to kiss him more fully.

John laughed. "I guess your ass does hurt, huh?" He thrust deep into her. She screamed as the first of many orgasms fired through her body.

Brooke bit his ear and whispered to him. "Don't cum in my pussy. I want you in my mouth."

John moaned and continued to thrust deep into her. She screamed as she came again. He held her hips up and ramming deeper into her hot wet pussy. She screamed his name and arched her hips up to meet his rhythm. He groaned, "baby I need to fuck you in that ass."

Brooke moaned as he pulled out of her. "She turned over."

John rubbed her ass and kissed both cheeks again. He went down between her legs and ate her pussy and then went up and tickled her asshole with his tongue. She moaned and pushed back into him. He plunged his tongue into her tight little ass. She screamed and came.

"Big John, please fuck me now." She was growing impatient again.

John laughed, "I'm getting there." He got up and pulled her hips up to him. He teased her asshole with the tip of his penis. "You want this baby?"

Brooke looked over her shoulder at him. "Yes, Big John, please give it to me."

John plunged into her with one thrust. She screamed as the pain and pleasure combined again for an earth shattering orgasm. He plunged into her deeper and harder. He leaned over her and played with her nipples and clit. He bit her ear lob. "You still want me to cum in your mouth."

"Oh yes, yes, yes." She screamed his name as she came again.

"You're my little freak, aren't you?" He bit her back.

"Yes Big John, I'm all yours. Fuck me." She pushed back into him.

John groaned and plunged into her deeper. "I'm going to wear your ass out baby." He ran his hands along her ass and slapped her tenderly.

Brooke screamed and came. "Ooh, baby, keep doing that."

John laughed and slapped her again.

She screamed as she came again. "Oh god I love it. Harder, both harder," she pushed back into him again.

John held her hips and thrust deeper and harder into her. "You're my freaky little bitch." He slapped her harder on her sore ass. She screamed and came again. Her body was shuddering and quivering. John grabbed her before she collapsed. He brought her up against him. "Wake up baby, I need to finish." He bit her ear lob.

"Oh god, don't stop." She leaned back against him.

He played with her nipples and nipple rings. He continued to thrust deeper and harder into her. "I ready baby." He pulled out and stood at the foot of the bed.

Brooke sat up and came down to the end of the bed. She took him in her mouth and sucked him until he exploded deep into her throat. She licked her lips and fingers. "Umm, you sure taste good."

John laughed and crawled up over her. She lay back and wrapped her arms around his neck. He kissed her deeply. "We have to get going."

"I'll follow you anywhere baby." She licked his lips and bit his lower lip. "I need to go home and pick up some clothes."

"And what are your parents going to say about all this?" John leaned over her and kissed her deeply.

"I don't live with them anymore, I live with Jazz. And my parents are past caring what I do with my life. I've put them through a lot. They'll probably be glad that I'm someone else's problem now. Are you sure about this? I'm a handful as you well know."

John leaned back and took her nipple in her mouth. He caressed her other breast with his hand. "More than a handful I'd say. I can handle you, as you well know." He turned her over and rubbed her ass. "Maybe I should give your parents some tips."

"I don't think so. That's just sick." She rolled over and scooted back into him to spoon.

"Baby, we can't lie here all day and fuck, we got to go." John groaned as her ass rubbed up against his cock.

"Did I say I wanted fuck?" Brooke giggled as she felt him hardening.

"You're making me hard again by pressing that sweet ass up against my dick. I'll be right back." He jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom.

Brooke lay back and heard the shower turn on. She laughed. She thought it would be exciting to ride with a gang but would she get bored like with everything else in her life. Nothing or no one had ever held her interest for very long. She rolled over on her stomach and closed her eyes. She hoped this time would be different. She hoped that John could truly tame her and keep her satisfied. Time would tell. He would beat her if she defied him in any way, not that she minded. She laughed.

"Penny for your thoughts beautiful," John came out of the bathroom and looked at her with concern. "Have you changed your mind about going?" He ran a hand through his hair.

Brooke turned over and looked at him. She smiled. "No, I just hope you know what you're getting in to."

John climbed on top of her. "I know what I'm getting in to and I can handle you. The question is can you handle me? I get mean when people don't do what I say when I say it as you saw yesterday." He kissed her cheeks and ran his tongue down her chin then down her neck.

"I can handle you and I'm not scared of you." She pushed his hair behind his ear and pulled him down to kiss him. "I can take whatever you can dish out and then some."

"We'll see." John kissed her deeply and thrust his tongue into her mouth. "I need to fuck you then we have to go."

"Ooh baby I could get used to all this sex all the time." Brooke wrapped her long legs around his waist as he rammed into her.

Brooke screamed and came. She pulled him down and held his face in her hands and kissed him hard, thrusting her tongue in and out of his mouth. She pulled him down further and bit his ear. "Fuck me long and hard baby," she whispered sensually, licking his ear.

John groaned into her neck and rammed deeper and harder into her. "I've got the long part nailed down." He thrust harder and deeper into her.

She screamed as she came again. "Yeah you do." She laughed. She grabbed his face again and kissed him hard.

There was another knock on the door.

"If you fucking knock on the door one more time, I'm going kill somebody and beat everyone's ass!" John snarled at the door. He continued thrusting deeper and harder into her tight little pussy.

"Great multi tasking ability," Brooke laughed and thrust her hips up into him. "Fuck me baby, fuck me."

John groaned into her neck and bit her. "I'm going to cum, any place special you want it."

"My mouth but I want you to shoot it into my mouth." Brooke put her finger in her mouth and looked innocently at John.

"Oh please give it a rest, you're not innocent. Get up." John pulled out of her and waited for her to come to the edge of the bed. He jerked off and shot his load into her mouth. He sprayed it all over her face and breasts.

Brooke closed her eyes and laughed as she swallowed and scrapped the rest off her face and licked it off of her fingers.

John crawled up over her and made her lay back. He licked her face and cleaned her up.

"Ooh, you're a freak too, I love it." Brooke laughed and kissed him, licking his lips.

"We're never going to get out of this room today."

Brooke pushed him off of her. She got up and held out her hand, "let's go shower."

John took her hand and got out of bed, "this will only end the same way." He chased her into the bathroom. She squealed as he caught her and lifted her into the shower stall.

He turned the water on and pushed her up against the wall. He lifted her and lowered her on to hard dick. "I told you." He thrust hard up into her. He lifted her and dropped her back down as he thrust up into her.

Brooke bit his ear as an orgasm rolled through her. "Oh god, oh god, please don't stop."

John continued thrusting and dropping her on to his throbbing dick and she kept cumming. He bit her nipple as she came again. "Baby, I have to make this quick we have to go." He rammed up into her and dropped her down again and exploded deep inside of her. She screamed his name as she came again. He pulled out and dropped her down in the stall. He grabbed the soap and washed her body tenderly, paying special attention to her special places, her breasts, her ass and her pussy. He knelt down and soaped up her pussy then turned her to rinse her off. He turned her back and spread her legs and putting one of her legs over his shoulder. He licked, sucked and thrust his tongue in and out of her until she came again. "Okay time to go," he stood up and washed himself down. He looked over at Brooke who was leaning against the shower wall with her eyes closed, "something wrong baby?" He chuckled.

"You're an ass," she sighed as she tried to straighten up. "I don't think my legs will work right now." She glared at him.

"What I do?" John looked at her innocently.

"Nothing you did nothing." She stepped out of the shower supporting her self with the walls as she got out. She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her and sat on the toilet.

John came out and was drying himself. "What seems to be the problem?"

"I'm a little weak in the knees at the moment, it'll pass." She smiled at him.

"Was it something I did?" He chuckled and went to the sink to shave.

Brooke was watching him. "Don't shave, please."

John looked at her in the mirror. "Why?"

"I like the unshaven look. You'd look really sexy with it, okay sexier with it." She smiled sexily at him. "Maybe it'll get you laid more." She giggled.

"Hmm, if I get laid anymore I'm going to die from exhaustion." He laughed. "I'll let it grow for now because you asked me to."

"Thanks," Brooke got up and came up behind him. She dropped her towel and wrapped her arms around his waist. She pressed her body into his. "Do we really have to go now? I need you to fuck me again." She leaned her head on his shoulder.

John placed his hands on hers. "It will have to wait until we get to where were going. We have to leave. Where do you live?"

"Close by." She walked out into the room and bent over to grab her clothes off the floor.

"Damn baby please don't do that, not now." He had his face in his hand looking between his fingers at her ass.

"What did I do now?" She straightened up and looked over at him. She looked down at his growing dick. "Oh for petes' sake. Get a grip." She laughed.

"You get a grip, come here." He put his hands on his waist and waited for her to come to him.

Brooke walked over to him and pressed her body into his. "What can I do for you baby?" She ran her hand over his growing dick.

"You know exactly what to do." He crossed his arms over his chest and looked at her.

Brooke dropped to her knees and took him in her mouth. She licked his shaft up and down and played with his balls. She sucked him long and hard taking him fully into her mouth.

"Talk to me baby." He watched as she looked up at him.

Brooke started mumbling into his dick as she blew him. He moaned and held her head as he exploded down her throat. He pulled out and helped her up.

"Were you cussing me out again?" He slapped her ass.

"Yep," she walked over and pulled on her jeans and put her shirt on. She turned and smiled at him.

"Remind to whip your ass later for that." He pulled on his leather pants and sat on the bed to pull his boots on. "Grab me a shirt out of the closet."

Brooke walked over and pulled a shirt out for him and handed it to him.

John got up and pulled his shirt on and buttoned it up. "You want me to go with you to get your things?"

"No, not necessary, I can call Jazz to come and get me. I'll be back in about thirty minutes. Is that okay?" She looked to him for permission.

foxxc
foxxc
9 Followers