Brooke's New Neighbors

Story Info
Brooke finds out how exciting a Midwestern couple can be..
8.9k words
4.52
28.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreamyer
dreamyer
8 Followers

White BBW dominates sexy Black couple.

The air was palpable with a thick, heavy heat. It dripped off of Brooke's sweet mocha colored skin like warm honey. She stretched her long limbs in the lounge chair and rolled onto her stomach, day dreaming about what the summer might hold for her. Nothing of notable interest had presented itself as of yet, but Brooke knew. Something was coming. Her thick black hair fell across her face and stuck to the thin sheen of sweat there. She brushed it away with annoyance and sat up. 'It is way to hot to be outside today.' She said to herself, standing. She looked to the cool blue water of the swimming pool, considering a swim. The still surface of the water reflected the deeply colored, cloudless sky. Stepping to the edge, she dipped her toe in. It was cooler than the humid air, but still warm. She paused, smoothing her tiny black swimsuit over her ample breasts. Though she was barely nineteen she had the body of a woman, full soft breasts, gently sloping hips, and a thick round ass that drove men crazy. She knew it did because she had caught too many of her dad's friends and clients staring, slack jawed, as she walked through a room. She always loved it too, especially when she would find one sitting alone. She would saunter passed in a tiny skirt and no panties, swaying her hips even more than usual. And she could always find one reason or another to bend at the waist in front of them, giving her ass a little wiggle or arching her back just so. Then, with a knowing smile, she would leave the room while they adjusted their pants. It was rotten behavior, she knew, but what else was going on? She spent most of her time alone in the big empty house while her dad traveled everywhere on business. She had been alone for just a few days this time around. Her girlfriends were already boring her. The guys her age were always such a drag, and without her dad's client's to tease she found herself daydreaming more and more.

"Your fucking kidding me!" A woman's delighted squeal broke her reverie. Brooke looked in the direction of the neighbor's house. A man and woman had just pulled into the drive behind it. The woman was gorgeous. Tan and blonde with huge tits that bounced naturally as she jumped up and down, surveying her surroundings. She giggled as he pulled her into his massive arms. "This place is awesome!" She kissed him with full pouted lips then pulled away to see all there was to see. The man followed behind her lifting a couple pieces of luggage out of the trunk of a rental car. The muscles of his forearms bulged as he carried the heavy bags.

"I told you you'd like it." His voice was friendly and cheerful, making him sound younger than he was. Though, he couldn't have been that old. He had dark, shaggy hair and a reddish goatee, trimmed close to his face. His lips were the kind that beg to be kissed They curved in a handsome smile. She crept closer to the neighboring yard, remembering something her dad had said about the neighbors trading houses with some Midwestern couple for two weeks. She had written it off as wholly uninteresting, expecting frumpy middle aged people with pressed khakis, cheap polos, and matching visors. She had been wrong. This couple was hot.

From the highest point of her yard she could see most of the neighbors pool and hot tub. It also offered her a view of a wide open picture window. Due to some clever landscaping, Brooke could watch, remaining completely concealed. The couple walked up to the house. His eyes never left his lady friends ass as he trailed along behind her. Dropping the bags at the back door , he fished in his pocket for the keys. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.

Brooke felt a little bad as she shared their tender moment (unbeknownst to them). But, there was an excitement that outweighed the bad feeling. They had an allure that she couldn't deny. She watched as the pretty blonde's hands trailed off of the man's neck, and down his chest. Her tender kisses making their way to his neck. He found the keys and unlocked the door. Then, taking her in his arms again, he crushed her to his chest, kissing her mouth hungrily. Her hands found themselves tangled in his hair as he pressed her against the doorframe. He said something quietly, still holding her tightly. Brooke strained to hear, but she was too far away. Another giggle pealed from the blonde. He let her go and slapped her ass with a loud crack as she ran into the house. Turning as he lifted one of the bags onto his broad shoulders, he scanned the tall shrubs that Brooke peaked through. His eyes narrowed when they passed over where she stood. He cracked a wry smile, turned into the house, and closed the door.

Brooke stood still, hand over her heart. It fluttered as though she'd been caught doing something she knew she shouldn't be. Had he seen her? It didn't seem to matter. After just a short moment, she saw the couple again through the window. It looked into a bright sunroom with two couches facing each other and a large coffee table in the center.

The woman entered first. Her long blonde hair flowing over her bare shoulders, brushing the tops of her huge tits. She had stripped to nothing somewhere else and walked slowly to one of the couches. Sprawling herself out upon one, she stretched her arms over her head and sank into the soft green cushions. Her knees fell apart slightly revealing her small dark triangle of hair. She slid one hand over one of her breasts, tweaking the nipple, then over her smooth golden stomach to that dark patch of hair. She toyed with herself absently as she looked around the room, obviously waiting. She turned towards the doorway to the right and grinned, saying something Brooke couldn't hear. In walked her companion.

They made them well in the Midwest, Brooke thought as she watched him cross the room, smiling and talking. He was bare-chested, still wearing his faded blue jeans. His wide chest and shoulders were adorned with tattoos. She couldn't make out much more than their bright colors, as he closed in on the woman. She sat up to make room for him beside her. He closed her in his arms and kissed her again, slow and sensual. She responded, holding his face in her hands, pushing her body against his. His huge hands traveled the length of her naked body, running over her shoulders and chest, just grazing her tits, then over her belly and hips, down her thigh to the crook of her knee. He pulled it around his waist as he leaned into her, pushing her back onto the pillows. Brooke could see them both smiling, talking, saying things in what she was sure were hushed sexy voices. The sounds of her yard seemed miles away as she watched, though foliage and glass as the couple explored each other's bodies. Then suddenly, he scooped her up and lay her across the coffee table. Her mouth opened in what was a silent squeal from Brooke's point of view. She arched her back away from the cool table top. Her tits bounced as she laughed and squirmed. His hands ran the length of her torso, squeezing at her tits then back down over her hips, and along her thighs. He spread them apart and admired her with hungry eyes. After a long pause of admiration, his hands and mouth went to work, feasting on her body. He sucked at her nipples, kissed along her ribcage, inching his way down her body and off of the couch.

Brooke's pussy ached at the sight. She imagined herself spread out beneath his knowing hands and tongue. Her nipples were hard and ultra sensitive rubbing against the rough mesh of her swimsuit. She leaned a little further out, wanting a better view. Her hand steadying her on the fence that separated the two yards.

The blonde woman's beautiful body writhed with utter delight as the man's mouth found her dark thatched mound. Her hands flew into his hair and clutched at it desperately. He stayed there for what seemed like an eternity, working her with is mouth. Brooke could tell how much he loved it as he knelt on his knees with her legs draped over his shoulders. The couch had long since been pushed back to make room for his tall, hulking frame.

Then, suddenly, he stood and said something. The woman quickly stood and climbed onto the couch, her elbows on the back, her ass in the air, wiggling in anticipation. With one hand he unbuttoned his pants and slid them and his boxers off of his hips. Stepping out of them, he held his stiff cock in the other hand. He slapped at her ass, her hips bucked in response. Then, he drove it into her, clutching her hips and pumping hard. Her eyes closed, she rolled her head back towards him, her lips moaning, her brow knit. Brooke pressed her fingers against her throbbing clit as she watched her new neighbors fucking like animals. It was too much. She gripped the fence and rubbed her clit slow at first. The man lifted one of his legs, placing his foot beside his lady's knee. His thrusts were slower but with the same force. Brooke watched the lovely blonde woman's silent screams as he thrust himself deeper and deeper. She could just imagine the sounds that filled the neighbors house. There was, however, something strangely sexy about the scene with no sound. It was almost like a dream.

Her fingers worked quicker as her bikini bottoms grew more wet. She gripped at the top of the fence, unable to close her eyes or look away. Meanwhile, he gave his girl a single slap on the ass. She sprang up again and turned to face him dropping to her knees. He pulled at his glistening cock, shooting his thick white cum all over her pretty upturned face. She smiled up at him and licked at her lips, saying something. They both laughed.

Brooke felt completely unsatisfied. Never before had she wanted to taste a cock so badly, or feel a man's arms around her. She watched as they curled into each other on the couch. Her excitement waning. Her determination growing. She would fuck that man before the week was over, whatever it took. Her mind was spinning with plots to get the job done. She had plenty of tricks she could use, but she had to find the right ones.

She walked into the house. The throbbing in her pussy had subsided, though it still buzzed with anticipation. She thought of calling up a friend to take the edge off, then reconsidered. It would be even better if she waited. The next hands that would touch her would be his.

Peeling off her sweat stained bikini she tossed it onto her floor. She could smell the sweet muskiness of her pussy. The thought of the scent on her new neighbors mustache made her insides quicken. She knew he would love her pussy, and couldn't wait to rub it all over his face. Starting a cold shower, she let herself dream of exactly that.

The shower couldn't clear her mind. She kept seeing him pumping his hips, fucking hard and deep, except she was the one he was fucking. Her smooth cocoa ass bouncing for him. His fingers digging into her soft flesh. Biting her bottom lip she pulled the detachable shower head down and ran the cool water over her shoulders. It teased at her nipples. The heat of the day and her excitement turned to steam around her. She lowered the sprayer, cooling her belly and ass. Running her hand over her slick skin, she lowered it even more. The water sprayed around her clit. She sighed. It was too gentle. She needed more. Holding the shower head in one hand, she slid her fingers from the other into her slippery slit. It was warm inside and oh so swollen. She fucked herself with two fingers while the water sprayed gently around her puffy lips and throbbing clit. It wasn't enough. Brooke ground her teeth in frustration. Her eight inch rubber dildo was just in her linen closet.

She left the water running and hurried across the bathroom, leaving wet foot prints every step of the way. She grabbed it in her hand. It's cold, lifeless bouncing irritated her. But, it would have to do. "For now." She said to herself as she stepped back into the shower, turning the heat up a bit and laying herself down on the floor of the tub. She sprayed herself down again, letting the now warm water heat her skin. It ran over her mound as she spread her thighs. The contrast of the warm water on her cooled pussy aroused her again. She pressed her dildo onto her clit. It pulsed under the pressure. Parting her throbbing lips with the rubber tip, she eased it in, pushing it as far as it would go.

Her pussy clenched down on it, more satisfied with it's length and girth than it had been with her slender fingers. She drove it in hard and fast bumping her g-spot over and over, the warm water still running over her clit. Dropping the shower head, she rubbed at it with more speed and pressure. The water sprayed around her as she pumped her hips, meeting each thrust of her dildo. With her eyes closed she imagined her new neighbor above her, his hard cock made of real flesh, pummeling her instead. The mere thought drove Brooke over the edge. She cried out her clit rolling, her pussy throbbing. Pulling the dildo out she dropped it with a dull thud. Her pussy pulsed, begged for more. She stood replacing the shower head, then turned the water off.

Wrapping a thick soft towel around her wet body she walked back into her room. With the shades pulled tight the room was dark and cool. She opened them wide and found herself wishing that the houses were closer together on her street and her window was on the opposite side of the house. If she could just get him to notice her. She thought of just how she would do it as she smoothed sweetly scented lotion over her entire body.

Gazing out the window, Brooke came to a conclusion. Straight forward was her best bet. He wasn't some old hard up asshole hanging around just to get a glimpse of her pussy. He was already getting pussy, and freaking hot pussy at that. She sighed and threw herself onto her bed. Laying there as her skin air dried she thought of all the ways she could arrange a chance meeting with her new neighbors.

All of her ideas seemed so staged and silly. She didn't think she could hold a straight face while asking to borrow a cup of sugar. If only she had a dog, she could let it out into their yard and go looking for it. But, she didn't actually need a dog. She could just say that it was lost. No, that wouldn't work. What if they wanted to help her look for it. Then, when they couldn't find her imaginary dog, she would have to feint distress. No, she wasn't an actress.

As she ran through all the possibilities. Something struck her. They were from the Midwest right? Isn't that where people bring you cookies and well wishes when you were new to a neighborhood? Yeah. That was exactly what she would do. She'd get dressed in something subtly sexy, go buy some kind of tasty treat. (She sure as hell wasn't baking.) Then she could go introduce herself and welcome them, offering her knowledge of all things local.

Brooke found a skimpy little sundress. It was a pale blue halter, with a deep V neck. It's light weight cotton clung to her waist and draped over her hips seductively. It wasn't too short, falling just a few inches above the knee. The fabric felt cool as she slid it over her head. With no panties or bra she felt completely unencumbered. Tying the halter loosely, she revealed an "accidental" sliver of the side of her boobs. With a pair of kitten heeled sandals she was ready to go.

She drove to a little bakery not far from her house and bought an assortment of breakfast pastries. Back at her house she swiped a bottle of champagne from her dad's bar. She arranged it all in a basket along with some fresh oranges. Checking her reflection in the hall mirror, she smoothed her hair and straightened the top of her dress. A smile spread across her face. "This is silly." She said to herself then shrugged. "Beats sitting her alone all day."

Brooke walked down her drive towards the street. The heat of the day wrapped around her. Her heart beat a little faster. She couldn't believe she was doing this. Then she remembered what she had seen earlier that morning and her resolve returned. She walked up the neighbor's shady drive. The hot sun smattering the ground like sprinkled gold dust. Her steps were long and sure, the sway of her hips delicate and smooth. The basket in her hands made her feel like a fool as she approached the door. She rang the bell and waited, shifting her weight from one foot to the other. Her hip jutted to one side.

Moments later the lovely blonde opened the door with a smile on her face. "Hi! Can I help you?" She raised her eyebrows and tilted her chin away from Brooke, looking from her face to the basket in her hands.

"Hi, I'm Brooke, I'll be your neighbor while you're here, I just wanted to introduce myself and welcome you to the neighborhood." She handed the basket to the blonde woman and smiled innocently. "I thought some mid morning Mimosa's might do the trick." The woman took the basket and stepped to the side, still smiling.

"Thanks Brooke. I'm Trish, come on in." She walked down the darkened hall towards the kitchen. Brooke followed. She spoke over her shoulder. "You know in all my years I have never been welcomed anywhere with a basket of anything." She laughed. Brooke relaxed at the sound and watched as Trish walked ahead of her. She was wearing the clothes she'd arrived in, a denim mini skirt with a white tank top. She wasn't wearing a bra either. Brooke noticed her nipples, hard and dark through the thin white material of her shirt, as she turned, placing the basket on the island in the middle of the kitchen. She remembered how Trish's full tits swung as she got pounded from behind earlier that morning, and blushed.

"I forgot you were coming until I heard you pull up this morning. How was your flight?" Brooke watched as Trish went to work cutting and squeezing oranges into a pitcher. Her tits jiggled as she worked.

"Oh, too long. My husband, Mike, is sleeping it off right now." Trish gestured up with one juice dripping hand. "So, you live next door?" She asked as she squeezed the last two oranges into the pitcher.

"Yeah, I heard the people who live here were trading houses with someone this summer. What do you think?

"It's great. I've never been this far west before. I can't wait to see the ocean either. Nice neighbors too." There was an unmistakable lilt to her voice as her big brown eyes fell upon Brooke's ample cleavage. A sexy half smile played at the corner of her mouth.

"Thanks, I just wanted you to feel at home." Her cheeks warmed as she sat, feeling Trish's gaze openly appraise her body.

"You have lovely skin." Their eyes met, Trish smiled, her white teeth gleaming behind her full crimson lips.

"Thank you." Brooke's voice came out softer than she'd intended. She was caught up in Trish's sparkling smile, her bright eyes, her silken sweet voice.

"No, thank you!" Trish winked as the cork of the champagne bottle popped across the room, landing somewhere out of site. She poured it into the pitcher, it's cool vapor rising as it fizzed and mixed with the orange juice. She searched the cabinets for champagne flutes. As Trish stretched to reach them from the top shelf Brooke found herself watching her long, tan legs as she stood on her toes. Her mini skirt rose slightly, revealing the bottom rounds of her ass. Brooke bit her bottom lip. Trish turned with three flutes in her hand. Setting them on the counter she filled two, then handed one to Brooke. Brooke took it, sipping lightly at the refreshing drink. "These pastries look great." Trish said after taking a long drink from her own glass. Then, looking over Brooke's shoulder, her lips spread in a wide bright grin. "Hey Baby! How was your nap?"

Brooke turned around facing Mike as he walked into the kitchen. His dark hair was tousled with sleep. His bare chest was sprinkled with dark straight hair. He raised his eyebrows, looking from Trish to Brooke, then back to Trish. A smile on his handsome face.

dreamyer
dreamyer
8 Followers