Brookie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chocolate cake was smeared all over my chest, belly, cock, balls and asshole! She feasted on me til I filled her mouth with a combination of cake and my own cream!

When Brookie had finished cleaning most of the creamy, sweet dessert from my crotch, I reminded her to always finish what she started. She looked at me with confusion until I turned around and bent over. Looking at her, upside down, from between my bent knees, I said, "You missed a spot, missy." She got the hint and went to town, eating, licking the cake and frosting from between my buttocks. When she got to my asshole, she didn't stop--- And sure enough, my cock began to get hard! She started drilling her tongue up my bunghole and this drove me wild! I grabbed her hand and placed it on my ever-growing cock and told her to stroke it, very lightly. This had me in dire need of an orgasm within 30 seconds!

All of a sudden, as if she sensed my urgency, she stopped her manipulations and climbed out of the tub, beckoning me to follow her. I climbed out and we walked into the living room couch, where she bent over, grabbed onto the back cushions and presented her bottom to me, signing: "Take my ass and use it like the girl in the movie!"

"Oh, my God," I thought, "porn is truly a gift from the Lord! If it inspires lovely, young girls, like this, to commit depraved acts of sodomy, than it could ONLY be a gift from Heaven-above!"

She also wanted me to use her pussy as the lube for her ass!

So, I plunged my cock, balls-deep, into her juicy, wet, tight cunt and left it there for a whole minute, as her juices saturated my whole cock and I felt them start to drip down my balls, tickling my hairs, then pooling on the floor, next to my feet.

Then I pulled out of her pussy and began to push my way into her asshole! I told her to relax, take a deep breath and push back with her muscles, to lessen the pain of the invasion into her virgin rectum!

With a little bit of practice, I knew she'd be able to master the art of taking a dick up her ass.

She was a quick learner, this one, for as soon as I got my dick half-way in, she begged me, by signing, to "Slam in hard, all the way!"

I obliged her desires and pumped my penis in, to the hilt, with as much force as I thought was safe, so as not to rip her anal flesh to ribbons, thus scaring her away from anal sex, ever again.

Her pussy was flowing, I could feel it pooling on the sofa beneath her so I pulled my meat out of her ass and rubbed it on her dripping, outer-lips, to keep it lubed to lighten the pain of the near-dry ass-fucking I was giving her!

Brookie's breathing was coming fast and short and I knew she was very near her climax! I rubbed her clit with my free hand and told her to cum and within a second, she jumped, as if she'd stuck her finger in a light socket! I just shoved my cock back in her anal tract as it clamped onto me, sso hard, that I thought it would break off! This prevented me from cumming, myself, so I just kept very still, for three minutes, as my young friend convulsed quietly.

When her muscles relaxed I was able to pull my dick free from her anus but decided to continue fucking her ass again! This time --with renewed vigor-- I plunged in---Full force! I heard her gasp for air and I started rubbing her clitoris again while I finger-fucked her pussy! And as I plunged my dick into her asshole, I began to feel my cum rising from my balls! And little Brookie started to shake, too!

We timed it just right as I filled her bowels with my molten man-sauce, she shook the pillars of Heaven, as well!

I disengaged from her sensitive anus and sat down on the couch to catch my breath and get some fresh blood to my brain, as I was feeling very light-headed after that terrific orgasm! I pulled Brookie down, onto my lap, with her back pressed against my sweaty, heaving chest. I could feel her heart beating in synch with mine. Both our hearts were beating a hundred miles a minute after our aerobic fuck! Now, I needed a rest. Brookie did, too, as was evident by the fact that she had fallen asleep on my warm lap with my cock --dripping with cum-- mere inches from the hole it had just invaded.

I swung my legs up, onto the sofa, carefully --trying not to wake up Brookie-- and I fell asleep, using her warm, naked body as a blanket.

We woke up some hours later, as the sun came through the open vertical blinds on the window. The scene reminded me of an old, Film Noir or something, only this was in Living Color!

I shook Brookie, gently waking her. She stretched, yawned, blinked three times, then kissed me deeply. I told her to run into the bathroom, brush her teeth and sit in the bath tub and await further instructions. I then ran into my bathroom to pee but decided to hold it, as I had other ideas for the contents of my bladder.

After brushing my teeth, I took a big drink of cold water to heighten my own urgency to urinate. I then walked into the other bathroom and found little Brookie sitting in the tub, with her eyes cast toward the floor, like a good sub/slave. I complimented her on this and grabbed her chin, telling her to look at my face. Looking up at me, I saw devotion in her eyes. I told her that this next lesson would further her training.

I asked her if she was familiar with the term, "water sports!" She nodded her head, yes and I instructed her to open her mouth and to keep her eyes open, too. I then told her to suck my dick. She took my semi-hard dick in her mouth and began to suck.

My bladder was full, to the bursting point, so I pulled out of her mouth and proceeded to fill her open mouth with my urine. When her mouth was full, I pinched my dick --cutting off the flow-- and told her to swallow! She did, reluctantly and as she did, I continued to piss on her face, chest and thighs! I even sprayed some in her hair and shoulders! As some dripped down her back, I ordered her to finish drinking the last of it, "--from the spigot," I joked.

She wrapped her lips around my cock and sucked. She sucked until my bladder was dry and just kept on sucking til I was hard! I told her to continue, which she did with great joy, until I was ready to cum. I pulled out, just as the first spurt of my white-sauce, plastered her tonsils! The next spurt splashed on her chin and dripped onto her chest, mixing with the urine! The next spurt went into her hair and the last spurt and the few dribble that followed, went back in her mouth.

I yelled, "Oh, shit, little bitch! You really look like a great cock-whore, now! Look at yourself, slut!" I pulled her up by her hands and led her to the mirror in the bathroom. She looked at herself with disgust until I told her that she looked, "beautiful!

There's nothing sexier than a pretty girl, covered in cum--- Unless it's a pretty girl, covered in MY cum!"

She looked at herself again, with more appreciation, admiring her handiwork: Her remarkable efforts had earned her a golden shower and a facial and she instantly saw how gorgeous she really looked!

We took a nice, hot bubble bath together and luxuriated in the lilac-scented suds. We kissed a lot, stroked each other a lot, too. When the water got too cold, we drained the tub, turned on the shower and scrubbed each other's backs.

I scrubbed her sore anus and told her to relax, as I gave her a nice, loving rim job. Then it was her turn to do me, which she did with equal delight.

We both climbed into bed and had a nice, slow screw.

Then it was time for her to go.

I gave her a present and told her to open it, after she had dressed. I had bought her a collar in anticipation of her training. It was black leather and had the letters, "BB's," stamped into it.

Brookie looked at me with her mouth open, as if she wanted/ needed to say something. But, of course, no sound came out. She just jumped up, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me again, thrusting her tongue as deeply as it would go!

I set her down gently and she let me put the collar on her throat. I kissed the back of her neck and squeezed her little butt through her tight skirt and told her to go home, joking, "It's a school night, young lady!"

She signed, "Thank you, Master. Next weekend?"

I said, yes, of course and closed the door as she walked to her car, parked in the driveway.

DEFINITELY, *NOT* THE END!

12