Brooklyn Heights Ch. 04

Story Info
Girlfriend gets back at boyfriend
4.6k words
4.32
58.6k
4
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 01/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
melini
melini
141 Followers

Things were like this on and off for a few weeks. He promised me after that night that he would never sleep with Kobe again. I believed him because I didn’t want to think that after that night that he and I shared he’d still sleep with that girl. As a result of it, our relationship got a lot better, we had sex a lot more, and I actually felt the love I had for him grew. I couldn’t believe that even after all the stress that he had caused me, he had come back to me, his rightful owner. But it all turned out to be a lie.

Now we came back to the beginning of the story where I walk in on him and her sleeping in our bed. Instead of screaming and acting like a fool, I just decided I’d come back later when I knew that there wasn’t a possibility that I’d get a knife and stab him. The smile she had on her face, whether from pleasure because of the fucking he was giving her or at my pain, was etched in my mind as I walked. I couldn’t let this continue. I now only had two choices: either I’d break up with him and still stay in New York or I’d go back home to Georgia. I felt it best to leave go back home and start all over. As I started to think this, tears welded up in my eyes and I started crying like a little girl. I just kept sobbing and sobbing and I felt like I couldn’t stop. I kept walking and crying until I got back to our apartment building and instead of going inside, I sat on the stairs outside and kept bawling my eyes out. After about 10 minutes of this, I felt a hand touch my shoulder and I was so frightened that I screamed and accidentally hit the person in the face. Hard. When my heart finally stopped beating at 100 miles an hour, I took a good look at who it was. It was him. I was going to apologize at first, but now that I knew who it was, I didn’t feel too sorry. He grabbed his nose and I saw a little blood drip from in between his fingers.

As much as I hated him right then, I couldn’t stand watching him bleed. I grabbed his wrist and heard him groan softly. I pulled him inside of our apartment and walked straight to the bathroom. I took a clean washcloth and wet it a little with water, moved his hand, and proceeded to clean up his bloody nose. I didn’t want to look at him but I couldn’t help it. He stared at me straight in the eyes and I thought I saw a tear but he quickly sucked it up. We sat in silence the whole time, and when I was done, I simply put the cloth down and walked out of the bathroom. I went into our bedroom and took a suitcase and started to fill it with my stuff. I didn’t want to stay there any longer then I had to. I heard the water running and figured he was washing the blood off of his hand. He finished and walked into the bedroom. When he saw me packing, I thought he was going to ask me what I was doing. But he didn’t. He just came and sat down next to my suitcase as I continued to pack.

“So, you’re going back?”

“Yep.”

“Don’t you want to hear my excuse?”

“Nope.”

“Are you going to be all right?”

“Yeah, eventually.”

He sighed heavily and sat there and watched me. I was the girl that he came back to whenever he wanted a fuck. I was the girl that was supposed to take his shit and smile. I was the girl that was supposed to love him no matter what he did. Not anymore. I wanted to let him know that we were over for good.

“When I go back, don’t call me anymore.”

“Look, baby, please let’s talk.”

“ “Let’s talk?” You want to talk? What’s there to say? “Oh, I’m sorry I fucked your used to be best friend again. I’m sorry I broke your heart. But I couldn’t help myself. She let me cum anywhere I wanted to. She let me put my dick wherever I wanted to.” “

He was a little stunned and just sat there on the bed. He knew that I was right. And I planned on letting him know how right I was.

“You’re a fucking asshole, you know that? You’re a manipulative bastard and I hate you so much. I left my home my family, my friends, everything just for you. And I moved up here. Although I didn’t know anyone up here but you, I moved up here. I felt lonely most nights because you’d be out with your friends and never where you were supposed to be. Here. And then there was finally the icing on the cake. The one friend I really made, you fucked! Do you understand? YOU FUCKED HER! How would you have liked it if I sucked and fucked your friends in front of you? How would you have felt if I had taken your heart and balled it up as if it didn’t matter?”

He looked away from me and looked down at the ground. This pissed me off beyond belief. I grabbed his face and forced him to look me in the eyes.

“Don’t you fucking look away from me when I’m talking to you! You’re going to hear everything I have to say. Don’t you fucking call me anymore! No emails, no letters, nothing. I don’t ever want to admit to myself that you were something to me. You are nothing to me anymore!”

Before he could think about what I had said, I grabbed my suitcase and walked out the door. He didn’t even bother to call me to come back. He knew I was right and that he had fucked up. The one good thing that he had, he had fucked up. And there was nothing he could do to make it right. I couldn’t leave New York that night because I didn’t have a plane ticket and I didn’t drive. But I was going to stay in a hotel for a couple of days so I could withdraw from school and make sure everything was in order before I left. I went to the corner of our street and tried to hail down a cab. One finally stopped and I got in. I told the driver where to take me and he started the meter. As he drove away from my soon-to-be-old apartment building, I looked out the window and saw him standing at the door. I also saw him crying.

I got to a hotel and got a room and went inside to figure out if this is what I really wanted. Did I really want to leave the man I loved? Even though he had hurt me, I still cared for him.

“How stupid can you be? He hurt you and you want to go crawling back. Maybe you deserve what he’s done. You’re so weak that you can’t tell him no. Well, enough is enough.”

I hadn’t realized that I was talking to myself and had finally told myself what I really needed to here. I was so stupid to even consider to wanting to go back to him. My heart couldn’t take that kind of pain anymore. No matter how much I loved him, I couldn’t do it anymore. I laid down and kept thinking about what I wanted and I felt myself falling asleep.

That night I had a dream about him. I dreamt that he and I were at the apartment. All around were lit candles and it felt so warm in there. We were both naked and we were just sitting there kissing and touching each other. Everything was really good until I saw a shadow out the corner of my eye. I looked and saw Kobe standing there completely naked as well. He looked from me to her and back to me. He leaned over and it appeared as if he was going to kiss me, but instead he spoke.

“I’ve decided I want Kobe. I love the way she moves on my dick I love the way she makes me feel. You can’t hold a candle to her in any way, shape, or form. I told you all that stuff just so you’d stay with me because I needed a backup plan in case anything happened. But now I have her and I don’t need you anymore. So, fuck off.”

I watched as he got up and went over to her and they started kissing. One of his hands reached around to pull her closer to him while the other hand reached down and he started rubbing on the outside of her pussy. He shoved in 2 fingers and began fingering her. Just like that night in the living room, I felt stuck, like I couldn’t move. I watched as he kept playing with her pussy. He did this for awhile then lifted her up and placed her right onto his hard dick. She wrapped her legs around him and started pounding away at her pussy. She was bouncing up and down on it and I could hear her moans and groans. I felt my anger start rising and instead of sitting there and watching them, I got up and pulled her off of him by her hair. She screamed and fell down on the floor and as I started to beat the hell out of her, he just stood there and watched. When I was done with her, I turned around and kicked him in the crotch and started beating the shit out of him. I was feeling pretty good, letting out all my angry and my hurt all over these two. When I was done, I spat on the both of them and told them that could both kiss my ass and go to hell. I smiled and victory when suddenly I heard ringing.

I woke up realizing that it was my cell phone going off and got up slowly to fish through my purse and find it. I finally found it and looked down at the caller ID to see who it was. It was him. I dropped the phone on him and turned off my phone. What about don’t call me didn’t he understand? I didn’t really care and turned around to look at the clock. The read numbers told me it was 3:30 a.m. I was pissed because he had woken me up from a good dream and laid down to try to go back to sleep and possibly have that same dream again. After tossing and turning for over half an hour, I finally got up and went to go take a shower.

I undressed and stepped inside the tub and turned on the hot water. I turned it to just the right setting and slowly let the water fall over me. It felt good and refreshing. I hadn’t felt this good in awhile and I didn’t want this feeling to go away. I didn’t notice it but the better the water was feeling, the closer my hand was creeping toward my pussy. I slowly spreading my legs and rubbed my slit from the front to the back, over and over. I started feeling better and better and as I slowly slipped two fingers inside of me. I leaned back against the bathroom wall and started fingering myself harder and faster, pinching my nipples and moaning softly. When I reached up and rubbed my clit, that’s when my pussy decided it couldn’t take it anymore and I exploded all over my hand. It was a quick but fulfilling orgasm and I was so happy that I had done it. I finished taking a shower then stepped out to dry myself.

As I was getting dressed again, I started thinking about the first night he and I had had sex since this whole thing had started. I remembered how good it felt, even if it was a lie, to be wanted. And I remembered how he told me that he wanted me to have his baby. I looked down at my stomach and rubbed it a little.

“What if I really am pregnant?”

That thought tantalized me a little. I don’t think that Kobe had known about what he had told me. But I wondered what if she did. A smile formed over my lips and I decided that that morning I was going over to her house and give her the good news.

When I got there, it was about 9 a.m. She hadn’t left because I as I approached her door I could hear that the television was on. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. No response. I waited there from a couple of seconds and I knocked again. No response once again. I was about to knock for a 3rd time when I heard someone taking steps towards the door. I stepped back a bit when the door opened and some Asian guy answered in nothing but gray sweatpants. He wasn’t bad looking. He was about 5’8, dark brown eyes, blond tips with black roots, a nice 6-pack, and a chest that looked hard to the touch. He smiled and it looked as if he licked his lips at me. I smiled back and began to speak.

“Hi, I’m Melini, a friend of Kobe’s. Is she here?”

“Yeah, but she’s on the shower. You want to come in?” He spoke with a clear American accent.

“Thank you. I would really like that.”

I stepped inside and went towards her living room and seat down on the love seat. He came into the living room as well and sat down next to me.

“I’m sorry, where are my manners? My name is Yu. I’m Ling’s boyfriend.”

My eyes widened a bit then returned to normal.

“A boyfriend, huh? Well, no offense, but she’s never mentioned you.”

“Really? We’ve been dating for nearly 6 months.”

An evil grin formed across my lips. I wondered what would’ve happened if I were to tell her boyfriend all about her little affair. I knew he wouldn’t be too pleased to find out that his girlfriend was fucking my boyfriend. Before I could let that thought turn into anything more, I heard Kobe walking from their bedroom into the living room.

“Yu, I heard knocking at the door. Who was- “

She saw me, and it looked as if her heart stopped. She was only in a towel and was using another to dry her hair. She just stood in the doorway of the living room looking at me. The whole time we sat in silence.

“Kobe, this is Melini. You do know her, right?”

“Um, yes, of course. I’m sorry. I thought she was someone else for a second.”

“Well, I’ll leave you two alone,” he extended his hand to me, “and it was a pleasure meeting you Melini.”

“Same here,” I responded and watched as he exited the room.

She waited until he had gone into the bedroom and closed the door until she spoke.

“What the hell are you doing here? What did you tell him?”

“You think that if he knew what your “extracurricular activities” were he’d be as calm as he was?”

She stared at me hard but didn’t say anything about that situation. Instead, she went back to her original question.

“What the hell are you doing?”

“Well, I was curious to know, did John tell you about the last time he and I were together?”

“No, but I’m guessing it was a couple of months ago. Why?”

“Actually, 3 weeks. And the reason why I’m asking is because he told me something very peculiar.

“What? He wants you to be his little cock-sucking whore?”

She smiled her little devious smile.

“You’re very cocky for someone who’s sleeping with my boyfriend and whose boyfriend doesn’t know. Maybe I should bring him up to speed.”

Her smile quickly disappeared.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. What did he tell you?”

“He wants me to have his kid.”

Her right eyebrow cocked when I said this. I guess he must’ve not told her about our little conversation.

“He didn’t tell you that. You’re lying. You’re only saying that so I’ll leave him alone. I don’t care what dirty tricks you have up your sleeve. He’s mine.”

“You can have him. Actually I left him yesterday. But answer me this. Why would I make up such a thing like that when I told you before I didn’t want children? At least not now.”

Her face went totally slack.

“He told me he wanted me to do the same thing. In fact, he said as soon as he graduated from the academy, he and I were going to get our own place and he wanted us to have a family.”

We both stood there in total silence for a couple of seconds.

“It looks like we’ve both been played by a total moron. I don’t know how we let ourselves get like this.”

“Me neither. If I had known he would’ve done something like this, I never would’ve slept with him.”

“How did that get started in the first place?”

“He told me that you two breaking up but you were still going to live together. That night in the living room was the night that I found out he was lying. God, I’m such a fool. I know you never would’ve done anything like that to me and I let my horniness overcome me. I’m sorry Mel. I’m more sorry then you’ll ever know. ”

“It’s not your fault completely. That little fucker has a lot to do with it. I want to get him back, I just don’t know how. But I want to make sure that I use that whole ‘pregnancy’ thing against him.”

Just then, Yu walked in.

“Oh, I’m sorry ladies. I just had to come get my laptop.”

Kobe looked at me and smiled.

“Hey, Yu, you know how we’ve been talking about that thing for awhile?”

He looked at me and he seemed very embarrassed.

“Baby, do we have to talk about this right now?”

“Well, yeah because that’s why Melini’s here.”

He cocked his eyebrows a bit and smiled a very big smile.

“Really?”

“Yeah. Are you interested?”

“Of course. God, I’ve wanted to be with two hot women.”

My eyes got large once again.

“Mel, you’d love to do this wouldn’t you?”

She forced a smile, slightly nodding her head. My head was still spinning a bit and when it finally stopped, I nodded my head dumbly.

“Good. I’m going to set it up. Baby, you’re going to love this.”

He smiled at me again and licked his lips, grabbed his laptop, and went back into their room. She let me get over the shock and told me she had the perfect day. We were going to do it the next Friday, which not only was Valentine’s Day but it was also his birthday. She and I would make sure that it was one that he would never forget.

Two days before that special night, I told him that I had changed my mind and I wanted to make up. He was more then happy to take me back and when I got back to the apartment, he and I made sweet love. I almost felt so bad that I wanted to call Kobe to call it off but then I had to remember that he had put me through too much hell for me to quit now. I kissed him and said goodnight and couldn’t wait for that Friday to come. Kobe and I made sure that everything would be in place for it. And just to make sure that we wouldn’t be interrupted, we unhooked all the phones and told his friends that he and I were going out of town that night.

When Friday finally crept around, Kobe, Yu, and I all went to my apartment. Kobe and I put Yu in the bedroom and told him to stay there, that we would bring him out when everything was ready. We put red and white candles all around the apartment and lit them. Then we sprayed a mist that smelled like hot cinnamon and chilled some red wine. By the time we were done, it was nearly 7 and it was almost time for John to come home. She and I went to change. She had on a nice black teddy with a garter belt, stockings, and these incredible “fuck me” heels. I was dressed in a very sexy red teddy that had the crotch area cut away. I trimmed my pussy so there was just a little thin-strip of hair left on my pussy lips. He was going to love it.

When he finally showed up at about 7:20, his eyes nearly popped out of his head. He saw Kobe and me standing there, gently caressing each other, and kissing each other. I looked down and saw a boner forming in his pants. He definitely loved this.

“Happy birthday and Valentine’s Day. Do you like your gift?”

He was so speechless. He just nodded his head and walked inside as I motioned for him to come over. He leaned over and kissed me first, hard. Hard and passionate. Despite what we were doing this for, I was dripping wet. He must’ve sensed it because he moved his hand down and started rubbing on the outside of my pussy. Kobe started pouting a little and he reluctantly broke the kiss and started kissing all over her. She and I started pulling him into the middle of the room where we had positioned an armed chair just for him. When we sat him down, that’s when the fun really began. Kobe began kissing and touching him all over as she was undoing his pants. It took her awhile because his cock was so hard it looked like a tent instead of his cock standing up in his pants. When she finally got it undone, she slowly slid down to her knees while I moved behind him. She smiled up at him and slowly lowered her mouth down on his cock and started slurping on his hard pole. I pulled a pair of cuffs from a little black bag behind the chair and cuffed his hands together. Before he could object, Kobe started getting harder and faster, literally sucking the air out of him.

I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her away from his cock. She looked at me with that mischievous look she always had on her face and moved away. I grabbed his dick and leaned over and kissed him. When he started sucking on my tongue, I shoved his cock deep inside of me. He let out a loud gasp and I smiled and started moving and down hard and fast. He was gasping for air and told me that he loved me. I didn’t even blink when he said that. I just kept going harder and faster. Kobe must’ve done a good job of sucking his dick because 5 minutes after fucking him, he grunted and unloaded his cum inside of me. I kissed him once more and got off. I walked over to the bathroom and cleaned myself up. I heard him moaning and figured Kobe must be cleaning his dick up. I felt that this was the time to carry out the rest of our plan.

melini
melini
141 Followers
12