Brother and Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vic5
Vic5
1,243 Followers

I often saw Sister when she and Mike often came to our home for various reasons. A few months after they were married, she announced she was pregnant. Mike was very happy at the prospects of becoming a father.

Along about the sixth or seventh month of her pregnancy, Mike and Sister were at our house for dinner. When Sister and I had a moment of privacy, she wanted to tell me something.

“I would like to meet you at the family cottage on the lake, just you and me. What about 2 PM on Wednesday.”

I responded, “Sure, I can make it.”

That was all that was said and I wondered what could she want. I met her as planned and asked, “Now that we are here, what did you want to talk about that is so secretive? Are you and Mike getting along OK?”

She started slowly, “Well, Yes and No. We love each other, but I’m not happy when it comes to sex.”

“But I don’t know what I can do about that. That’s up to you and Mike to work it out.”

“He doesn’t seem to get in the mood very often, and now he thinks we shouldn’t have sex while I am pregnant, even though my doctor said it is alright.”

I responded, “I remember that you throughly enjoyed sex with me and I assume it was just as good with Mike.”

“No it isn’t with Mike. I want to have a relationship with you again. Only you can make me feel really sexual.”

“Alright, Sis, we always did enjoy our sexual relationship. All these many months, I ‘ve been hoping we could do it again. Right now, I don’t have a steady girl friend and haven’t had sex in several weeks.”

I took her hand and led her to the bedroom where we soon were naked and in bed. Her big stomach was new to me as I hugged her. She held my erection and squeezed it.

I asked, “What position would you like where you would be more comfortable?”

“I can do it better if I sit on you.”

We kissed and cuddled, then I laid on my back to let her ease her pussy down on my cock. It felt so good to be with her again like this.

I said, “Sis, I’ve only been with two girls since your marriage and I think you are the sexiest one. I really like being with you.”

She commented, “If we are going to continue our relationship, I don’t want you sleeping around and getting a disease. You have to promise me you won’t”

“Yes I promise. I won’t have sex with any other girl until I find one that I can love, then I’ll let you know. But you have to promise me that we can rendezvous like this at least once a week, and maybe more often.”

She happily responded, “I’ll meet you as often as I can.”

The afternoon was very satisfying for us both. Her orgasms were very good and I thoroughly enjoyed pumping spurt after spurt of cum in her pussy. We even managed a six nine position, too. I still thought she gave the best blow jobs I ever had. We agreed to meet again next week.

We continued to meet for sex as often as possible until she had a baby boy. Mike was very happy.

A few weeks after the baby had arrived, sister secretly told me she wanted to meet with me. She was back on the pill to protect her from pregnancy. We continued to meet as often as possible.

On one occasion when we met, she said, “Mike just isn’t very interested in sex anymore. He goes to sleep at night leaving me frustrated. Sometimes I want sex so much that I can’t sleep”

“Why don’t you use a dildo and masturbate?”

“I do, but that is not the same as a sexy man. I love Mike and don’t want a divorce, but I need more sexual loving.”

I continued to meet sister as the weeks went by. A couple of years later I was married. I had been dating Wanda for at least a year. Sex with her was great and I truly loved her. But I think I liked recreational sex with Sister better than Wanda. She could give a more erotic blow job and be ready to do it again.

I was laid off from my job because the company where I worked was downsizing Fortunately, I found a better job, but had to move to another state. Now I would not see my Sister on a regular basis. Not only was I sorry to leave, but sister was very disappointed.

The next time I met Sister for our private time I told her, “I know you like sex, but be very careful about taking on a lover.”

“Oh, I hadn’t thought too much about it, but it had crossed my mine. I don’t know where I would look for another handsome guy like you that I could trust. I wouldn’t want a person that wanted one night stands.”

I said, “If you are seriously interested, I know of one guy I believe you could trust. We both are salesmen, but he works for another company. I often have lunch with him. He would be able to arrange meetings with you during the day time because we both are out of the office quite a bit. He told me that his wife is very cold when it comes to sex. He has thought about a divorce, but he has three children to bring up and doesn’t want to ruin their lives. I’m sure he is “clean” and would be dependable to stay that way. His name is Bill. What do you think?”

She thought about it, then slowly responded, “Well, I would be willing to meet him over lunch and think about it.”

“Alright, I’ll see if I can arrange lunch with him tomorrow.”

When I told Bill about her and showed him a picture, he said, “Wow, she is a beautiful girl. You’re telling me she is looking for a lover? Unbelievable! Of course I would like to meet her tomorrow.”

We three met the next day at the Best Western restaurant. My sister and Bill radiantly smiled as I introduced them. The conversation was pleasant and it seemed as if they were mostly talking to each other. They seemed very interested in each other.

After lunch was finished, I said, “I’m going back to work and leave you two here.”

Before leaving the building, I went to the men’s room. When I came back into the lobby, Bill and Sister were standing at the desk signing for a room. We waved to each other as I left the building. I felt pangs of jealousy because Bill was going to have sex with her this afternoon instead of me.

The next day when I saw Bill, he jubilantly said, “Thank you for introducing me to your sister. She is really a sex feign.”

“I knew you would like her. But you have to be very good to her from now on.”

He responded, “Yes, she said if we continued a relationship, I could not have any sex with anyone else except my wife. She is so pretty and sexy, I’m committed only to her. I told her I could afford to rent a small apartment for our meetings. She agreed to it.”

I thought about what I had done. I had fixed her up with a reliable sex partner, but I felt left out because I was not having sex with her.

I was able to meet privately with Sister one more time before Wanda and I moved away.

Before we stripped and got in bed, she said, “I’ve going to like Bill, although I’m going to miss our private meetings. It’s been quite a while since we had sex for the first time on our eighteenth birthday. I’ve always looked forward to seeing you.”

“Sis, we’ve been great friends and lovers during the past years, I’m going to miss you, and I’m envious that Bill is taking my place.”

She commented, “Don’t worry about it, you will come back for a visit sometime and I’ll make a special effort to meet you privately.”

We slowly removed each other’s clothes, then crawled in bed to cuddle. We took our time because we knew this was our last time for the foreseeable future. We first moved into a six nine position. I’ve always liked to look at her ass and pussy as I licked up and down her slit. She was superb as she sucked my cock and teased the head with her tongue while playing with my balls.

I asked her, “Did you do this to Bill?”

“Yes, he just loved it. He was so turned on that he can’t hold his cum. I sucked him off once, then played around with his cock in my mouth until it became hard again. Then he cum in my mouth a second time. In the meantime, he sucked my clit causing me to have at least two orgasms. He was very good at that.”

She hesitated, then resumed, “He is nearly as good as you.”

When she said that, I assume she didn’t want me to think I couldn’t do as good as he can.

She continued, “Another position he especially liked is doggie style. You and I haven’t done it very many times that way.”

After she stopped talking, she really went to work on my cock causing me to shoot great gobs of cum in her mouth and throat. She already had one orgasm, now she had another as I was sucking her clit.

We relaxed to talk for a little while, then I decided to mount her in the missionary style, although I pushed her knees back toward her breasts to allow a deep penetration. We decided to not rush and enjoy the erotic feeling. Finally, I shot a load in her pussy.

We dressed and vowed we would be together again someday to continue what we did on our eighteenth birthday. In the meantime, I told her to have a good time with Bill.

Wanda and I had a nice apartment in our new environment. Sex with Wanda was good. We made friends and enjoyed our stay, but I really missed my sister. We were invited to visit my parent’s home for Thanksgiving.

With all the relatives around during the holiday, I was beginning to wonder if I could have a rendevous with sister. Finally it was arranged to meet at Bill’s “hide away” apartment. First we sexily kissed and said how much we had missed each other.

She said, “Bill may be a little jealous of you since he can’t be here, but he agreed to let us use his apartment.”

“How are you getting along with Bill?”

“We’re doing just fine. We meet once or twice a week over lunch hour or in the afternoon. I limited our sex to oral sex only when I went off the pill to get pregnant again. I didn’t want him to make me pregnant because I wanted my husband to be the father. We both like the six nine position and other oral positions too. I keep a dildo here for him to use in me while he sucks my clit. You and I never did that. After I was sure I was pregnant, I let him cum in my pussy again. I’m not big as yet, but he wants to continue when I am big.”

I said, “Enough of Bill right now, let’s get naked. I haven’t seen your shapely body in a long time.”

We crawled naked in bed and began kissing. It was so nice to snuggle with her again. I kissed her nipples, then moved on down to lick and kiss her pussy.

She said, “Let me get the dildo out of the night stand for you to use in me. We moved into a six nine position, I inserted the dildo and turned on the vibrator. I then sucked her clit while her lips and mouth were deep throating me. She was pulling back up to swirl her tongue around the head, then going all the way down. She kept doing it which was driving me nearly wild. I didn’t want to cum too quick.

I said, “Hold still a minute, let me cool down a little.”

She quickly responded, “Go ahead, give it all to me.”

I didn’t need any encouragement because I started shooting blast after blast in her mouth. I could feel her massaging my balls as if to empty them completely. Her body sexually jerked as she had a fantastic long orgasm. I sucked on her clit and moved the dildo back and forth. We laid coupled like this for awhile before we were ready to move. She still had my softening cock in her mouth.

When she rolled off, she said, “That was really good. I think the best I’ve had lately. Now I want to get you hard and fuck me good.”

Wanda and I returned home after our Thanksgiving holiday was over. As the next three years went by, we visited my parents home over some of the holidays. I was able to privately meet with sister at Bill’s apartment one time on each trip. On the last trip to my parent’s home, I looked and found a job I would like with a raise in pay. Wanda and I were glad to move back “home”.

Now there was a minor problem. Bill had a steady relationship with sister and I wanted to see her on a regular basis again. I decided to discuss the situation with her when we met privately.

She said, “I like Bill and I don’t see why I can’t continue to see him and you too. I haven’t returned to my part time job because I’m staying home with my little girl until she starts to school. With a baby sitter, I can be gone most anytime I want to take off for a couple of hours. I told Bill he had to accept the situation and that you could meet me in his apartment when he wasn’t there with me.”

That was a satisfactory arrangement. I was meeting sister once a week while Bill was seeing her about twice a week. One afternoon when I was with sister, we had just finished having orgasms and rolled over to lie side by side.

She said, “Do you think I am oversexed?”

I didn’t know just how to respond, but answered, “What makes you ask that question?”

“I am having sex with three men and I enjoy it so much. Of course, Mike hardly counts because he doesn’t want sex very much. But you and Bill turn me on so much to give me many wonderful orgasms. Both of you seem to like it too.”

“Sis, I’ll be honest with you. I don’t know if you are oversexed or not, but you are fortunate to be able to have several orgasms in one afternoon and you can have them quick. For instance, my wife usually has only one orgasm and it takes her a while to build up to that one. However, it usually is a very enjoyable one.”

That seemed to satisfy her curiosity. She then took my cock in her mouth to get me hard. Soon, I had my cock in her pussy for her to enjoy more orgasms while I fulled her pussy with cum.

The arrangement with Bill’s apartment came to an end. Bill’s wife finally found out he had a mistress. He and his wife agreed to stay married if he would give up seeing sister. Sister was very disappointed because she really liked Bill and sex with him was good. I couldn’t pay the apartment rent, so we started meeting in the afternoon at the family cottage on the lake.

I noticed I was driving on the street where Wanda and I lived. I stopped reminiscing about the past and prepared to go in our house to greet Wanda with a light kiss. It’s been a wonderful relationship with sister during the past fifteen years since we had our first sexual encounter on our eighteenth birthday. I was looking forward to many more years.

Vic5
Vic5
1,243 Followers
12