Brother and Sister at the Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JH-1
JH-1
119 Followers

I took her in the bed room, and laid her on the bed. I gathered the things I'd need, and stepped over where mom was laying. I quickly lathered her pussy, and down each side. Shaving the hair off was easy.

When I finished, I wiped the rest of the foam off, with a wash cloth, and I told her, I was going to check for stubble, and began to lick her pussy lips to open them, and plunged my tongue in as far as it would go.

"Ahhh, Jack."

I licked up to her clitoris, and flicked it with my tongue. I only got to lick her clit, three, or four times, when...

"Ohhhhhh, Jack, AHHHHHHH... Damn kids, that one sort of snuck up on he." It was obvious, mom had experienced an orgasm.

Lana, and I both were kissing her, and Lana said, "Oh mom, you were so beautiful."

We helped mom to her feet, and went out on the back porch, where I started grilling some nice steaks,

Mom stepped up close to me, put her arms around my neck, and said, "Thanks Jack, for trimming my pussy, I really appreciate that."

"Mom, it was my pleasure. We'll have to do that again sometime. While she was hugging me, I let my hand slip down to her smooth bottom, and gave it a squeeze.

Mom jumped, then looked over at Lana. "Lana, your brother just squeezed my ass."

Lana was laughing, when she said, "Yes mom, he's good at that. I think he's got a thing for cute bottoms."

Mom sat down next to Lana, and Lana brought her up to date, on what had happened recently.

Lana, finally said, Mom we had Joe, and Marcy Dalton down here last weekend.

Mom looked up, and said, "Yes, I know their folks. Those kids have been fucking each other for a while now,"

"MOM, how did you know that?"

"Well, their folks told us. You kids don't know every thing, you know. You all had a naked week end, didn't you?"

I had to start laughing. There wasn't much mom missed. "Yes mom, we did, Joe, and Marcy are a delightful couple."

"Good. I've always liked that pair. I'm glad all of you are friends."

After we had eaten, we were sitting around talking, Mom had gone to the bath room, and I asked Lana, "Do you think mom would go to bed with us?"

"I don't know Jack, why don't you ask her?"

When mom came back into the den, I asked, "Mom, will you sleep with Lana, and I tonight... in our bed?"

I had taken mom's hand. She turned, paused, then asked, "Are you sure, Jack?"

Lana took her other hand, and said, "Yes mom, we're very sure."

We all laid down, in our bed. I had both girls, one on each side of me, and I hugged both pf them close to me.

I turned to our mom, and began to kiss her. Those kisses were not like a son usually kisses his mother. They were definitely lover's kisses. Mom's moaning, told me I was doing it right. I figured mom's tits needed sucking, and I duly attended to that.

When I started licking her pussy, and clit, mom went off, like a roman candle.

"God, Jack, that's enough, please, no more."

I slid up to where I could kiss her mouth again, and as I kissed her, I slipped my hard cock, into a very tight pussy. As I was fucking her, I thought, my god, mom's pussy is tight as "Dick's hat band."

Lana had been watching, and when I entered mom, she said, "Fuck her Jack, cum in her pussy.

Mom was there, and said, "Ohhhh, Jack, I'm gonna cum...AHHHHHH.

That's all it took for me, and I flooded her tight pussy with cum.

When I rolled off mom, Lana said, "I'm next. I don't think I need any foreplay, just your hard cock, in my pussy.

That was no problem. I mounted Lana, and began pounding her hot pussy. I was dimly aware that mom got up, and headed to the bath room. It had been such an exciting time for Lana, and I, that neither of us lasted very long, before we both exploded.

Mom returned from the bath room, and climbed into bed with us. Both girls snuggled to me, kissed me on each cheek, and said "Horndog."

The next morning, I woke up, with someone sucking on my cock. I figured it was Lana, but then I looked to see Lana still asleep, beside me.

"MOM!!!"

"Shhhhh."

I SURE didn't last long, with that blow job. "Mom, I'm gonna cum, NOW."

"Ummmm."

When Mom finished, she kissed me, and said, "I'm going to get some coffee. Fuck your sister."

I rolled over to Lana, and enveloped a titty, with my mouth, and started sucking. Lana woke up, and said, "Ohhh, Jack, I really like to be woke up like that. I was going to lick her pussy, when she said, "Not this time Jack. Fuck my pussy... NOW." We very quickly coupled, and I started giving her a serious fucking.

Mom stepped back through the door, with coffee for all of us, and yelled, "Pound her pussy Jack."

That's all it took. We both exploded.

Finally, we all managed to sit down for breakfast, and I asked "Mom, would you like to move down here to the lake?"

Mom thought for a minute, then said, "Yes, I think I'd better. That way I can keep the kids, when you two decide to throw a wild party."

"MOM."

"Just joking kids. Actually, I think I would like to move here. Your father, and I had a lot of friends, but since he's been gone, I feel like a fifth wheel. Some of those friends are hell bent to see that I get married again, but I'm just not ready for that."

"I think I might have a possible answer. Let me show you. I got some keys, and said, "Come with me."

We went to the trailer next door, where I unlocked the door, and we went inside. "This trailer is for sale. The people, that own it, are in bad health, and want to sell."

The trailer was 14' wide, had three bed rooms, a kitchen, a den, with a small fireplace, a bath room, with a shower, a washer/dryer, and was air conditioned. There was a wide porch along one side, and across the lake end, A huge tree shaded most of it. There was also a boat house with a boat.

Mom grinned, and said, " Jack, can I count on you to keep my pussy shaved, like you did the other day?

I had to grin back, "Sure mom, any time."

"I'm jerking your chain Jack. I like this place, I think it's just what the doctor ordered for me. I'll get to be near my family again, and if you two do decide to have kids, I'll get to enjoy, and spoil grand kids.

Funny thing, we never did seem to find the time to take mom fishing that weekend.

[Little did I know, that it would be mom that joined our "wild parties," and it would be me that got to fuck both their cute little ass's off.]

So it was done. Mom sold her place in Dallas, and moved to the lake. I built a high fence around both places, with gates at the front, to give us some privacy. I poured a large concrete slab for mom, and we put a car port over it, for her to keep her car out of the weather.

Mom's at our place most of the time, and I get to fuck them both. I love it, I love it.

We had all been living there about two years, when Lana came to me, and said, "Jack. I want to have a baby."

I had been expecting this, so I said, "Get off the pills, and it'll happen before you know it."

Two months later, she came from the bath room grinning, and holding a "Blue" stick. "Jack, I'm pregnant." A visit to her doctor in town confirmed it.

When she got back from the doctor, I told her we'd better make sure. She was already naked, so it was easy to lay her down on our bed, and gently slip a hard cock in a wet pussy. We made love slowly, for over an hour, before passion overtook us, and we both exploded, in climax.

We were sitting out on the back porch, when mom came in. She had been to the grocery store. After she put her groceries away, and took her clothes off, she joined us.

"Mom, you know those grand kids you said you wanted?"

"Yes."

"Well, they're on the way. I'm pregnant."

"Oh Lana, to say I'm elated, just doesn't cover it. When are you due?"

"In about seven months. Mom you're going to be a grandmother."

A later sonogram, showed twins, A boy, and a girl.

Even though Lana's belly was big, with the twins, she wanted to get fucked... all the time.

I did.

One morning, I was up early, and deciding to let Lana sleep, I went over to mom's trailer, and walked into the kitchen, where mom was drinking coffee. "Want some coffee Jack?"

"No"

Mom grinned at me, and said, "Jack, you're such a "Horndog". You're getting more pussy than should be allowed any man."

" Uh... Speaking of pussy."

Mom just got up, and bent over the table. "Do it." she said.

I did.

Then came the morning that Lana woke me up, saying "Jack, it's time." I took her to the hospital in Tyler, where she birthed two normal, beautiful babies. The boy, we would name Robert, and the girl, we would name Allison. The little girl already had honey blond hair, just like her mother.

Lana wanted her cords tied. She said that two was enough.

Mom, was ecstatic.

Later I was thinking, and asked myself a question. Were we living in sin, and incest? Yes, but I wouldn't have it any other way. As far as I was concerned those were terms, that society had placed there. Our love for each other runs much deeper, than just family, and I knew, it would work very well for us.

Fin.

There will be more adventures of Jack, Lana, and their youngster's in "Jack, and Lana, later adventures at the lake."

JH-1
JH-1
119 Followers