Brother & Sister Celebrate Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
796 Followers

"It's okay. I can handle it. I'll behave, now that I know that I can look but can't touch."

"Just enjoy the day for what it is," she said with measured exasperation. "Okay, Tommy? Just follow my lead and enjoy the show. Then, if you want, you can get in the spirit of National Nude Day by getting naked, too."

"What makes you think I'll follow your perverted lead and get naked, too?"

"You will, of course," she said with a sexy laugh. "Besides, it's only perverted if you have perverted thoughts. Today, I'm not your sister and you're not my brother. We're just two people celebrating National Nude Day and experiencing the freeness of being out and about without the confinement of clothes."

"Yeah, but," I asked her again, "what makes you so sure that I'll get naked, too?"

"If you already have an erection from just seeing the top of my bra and my cleavage, Tommy, I can't imagine how you'll be, once you see my tits, ass, and pussy," she said laughing.

"You have a point there," I said adjusting my growing cock, again. Again, much in the way she said cock, in the way that she said tits, ass, and pussy was so erotic coming from my sexy sister. "Gees, Sandy. Are you really going to get naked in front of me? Are you really going to expose your naked body to me? I can't believe this is really happening. God, you're making me so horny."

"I told you I would," she said removing her blouse and tossing it at me. Her blouse landed on my head and covered my face. When I pulled it off of me and tossed it on the bed, she was standing before me in her bra and skirt. "It's no big deal, unless you make it a big deal," she said. "Besides, in the way you used to spy on me, it's nothing you haven't seen before and, just think, you'll have something to masturbate over later."

"You knew that I used to spy on you?"

"Of course," she said with a laugh. "And I used to pretend that I didn't know you were spying. It was fun teasing you by flashing you all what you were hoping to see."

"Why did you tease me like that? You drove me crazy."

"It was fun, but this is different. Maybe for you it is, but for me, this isn't sexual teasing. It's just one day, where we both can be free and feel free by getting naked without having any guilt or sexual thoughts. Enjoy the show because tomorrow, we go back to being a modestly moral brother and sister."

"Okay," I said staring at her bra and discerning the impressions that her big nipples made in the white satin fabric.

I wondered, with her nipples erect like that, was she just as excited as I was? Is she feeling just as horny as I am? Or is she just cold?

"What do you think?" She slowly twirled around in her skirt and bra, making sure I had a good look of her of her bra clad breasts.

Looking as if she had buttons, instead of nipples, her nipples pushed against her bra begging me, I imagined, to finger them and to suck them.

"What do I think? I think you have big tits, Sandy and I can't wait to see them," I said taking a breath to restore my composure. "And your nipples are huge."

"They are," she said looking down at the impressions her nipples made in her bra and licking her finger, she touched her nipple through her bra with her fingertip. "I guess I do have big nipples. Huh? I bet you wished you could suck on these," she said looking up at me, while she fingered her nipples with her fingers.

"I'd do anything to suck your nipples, Sandy."

"Eww, that's so gross, Tommy."

"I'm sorry," I said, "you're making me really horny."

"You like my big tits, don't you, Tommy," she said looking down at her bra, before looking back up and me and then cupping her bra covered tits with her hands, as if serving them to me for me to touch, feel, caress, and suck. Oh, my God, she was being so sexy.

"Are you kidding me? I love your big boobs. I've always been enamored with your tits. You have fabulous tits."

"I know. I remember you always trying to steal peeks down my nightgown."

"You caught me looking?"

"Leering is more the word," she said with a laugh. "Yeah, I caught you leering more than once. You were always looking and trying to see what you could see of me."

"Gees, sorry, Sandy."

"Don't be sorry. Your obvious attention to my body excited me, at times. Other times, I was just annoyed."

"Yeah, well, seeing bits and pieces of you always excited me," I said breathlessly excited by the thought of her removing her bra.

"I know. I heard you masturbating, back then, too," she said shooting me a curious look. "When I think about it, you masturbated all the time. You were a regular cum machine," she said with a laugh.

"What the Hell, Sandy? Can't I have any privacy around here? Besides, it was the age back then and if you hear me masturbating now, it's just because I'm horny and here alone with you teasing me, no doubt."

"The walls are like toilet tissue in this house, you know that."

"I'm so embarrassed."

"Don't be. It's normal to masturbate, only, tell me. I'm curious."

"Tell you what?"

"When you masturbate, when you have your hand around your big, stiff prick and are slowly stroking it back and forth and back and forth, before stroking it faster and faster," she said moving her hand back and forth, as if demonstrating her hand job skill. She paused her deliberate teasing of dirty talk that suddenly consumed me and made my cock grow even harder to watch her reaction to all that she said.

"Gees, Sandy, do you have to be so visually descriptive? You make me wish you'd give me a hand job."

"You'd like that, wouldn't you, me stroking your stiff cock? You'd love to coat my soft hand with your warm cum."

"Yes."

"Well, it will never happen, Tommy."

"Sorry, it's just I'm not used to all this dirty talk."

"Get used to it. I like talking dirty," she said giving me a sexy smile. "So tell me."

"What? Tell you what?"

"What do you think about, when you masturbate? Are you thinking of me? Are you masturbating over me?"

"Certainly not. I'd never masturbate over my sister."

"C'mon, Tommy. You mean to tell me that you never jerked off over the thought of me, especially in the way that you used to look at me, undressing me with your eyes. You never thought about seeing me naked, touching me, and feeling me, while masturbating," she said giving me a knowing look. "You never thought about sucking my hard nipples, while fondling my big tits," she said cupping her big tits beneath her bra and lifting them up, before fingering her nipples through her bra again. "You mean to tell me that you never thought of doing any of that, while I wrapped my hand around your erect cock, my fingers playing with the head of your big prick, before I stroked your stiff dick and took it in my mouth to suck it?"

"Oh, good God, stop it, will you? You're driving me crazy," I said leering at her, as if she was an ice cold beer on a hot summer's day. "Okay, I may have thought of you once or twice, while masturbating. Yeah, sure, now that I think about it. Okay, I may have thought about you being naked and maybe even touching and feeling you, but I never thought about sucking your tits, while you masturbated me and sucked my cock, that is, until now. That's just nasty, Sandy."

"You're funny, Tommy," she said laughing. "And I don't believe you."

"What's so funny? Why am I funny? Why don't you believe me?"

"Because you're lying through your teeth. I can always tell when you're lying. You've thought about having sex with me, while pulling and sucking your prick."

"Okay, I may have, once or twice, thought about sucking your big tits, while you gave me a hand job. Okay? Are you happy now that I admitted it?"

"So, what do you think about, now, when you think about me, while you're pulling your prick? What's the thought that sends you over the top and makes you cum?"

She stared at the bulge in my pants, after she asked me the question. Typical Sandy, nothing has changed with her. She loves talking dirty and she loves teasing me with pillow talk. I can only imagine the lucky bastard, who got to have her whispering in his ear, while having sex with her. Why her boyfriend left this sexy and playful babe, I'll never know. She was driving me sexually crazy with her dirty talk and with the lust that I had for her. At this point, in the way that I felt, I'd do anything to get her in bed.

"Do you have to be so sexually explicit?"

"Don't be such a prude, Tommy," she said giving me a coy look. "So, tell me, what do you think about, when you think about me? I'm curious. I mean, I just can't ask any man and, with you being my brother, I trust you to answer me honestly. I'm curious to know what men think about, when they masturbate," she said, turning her head and lifting up her chin in the way she'd do if she was exhaling smoke from a cigarette, even though she didn't smoke and never smoked.

"I think about you naked."

"Is that all?"

"Yes."

"Do you think about touching me, feeling me, and caressing me?"

"I may have given that a thought, once or twice," I said suddenly feeling perverted and embarrassed by thinking about my sister in that way and masturbating with the thought of having sex with her.

"Have you ever thought about having sex with me?"

Is my sister psychic? Can she read my mind? Does she know, realize even, all the times I thought about having sex with her? Am I that transparent that she knows that, obviously, I want and would have sex with her, if I could?

"Certainly not, Sandy. You're my sister. Really, this has gone far enough. This National Nude Day has made you crazy."

"Not as crazy as it has made you, Tommy," she said looking down at my erection. "Your cock is huge," she said reaching her hand out and feeling the size and stiffness of my cock though my pants, again. This time, she left her hand there longer and I looked down to watch her feeling and squeezing my cock. "It feels so hard," she said looking up at me with a sexy smile. "You have a big cock, little brother."

"Is nothing sacred with you," I said putting my hand over her hand and over my throbbing bulge in my pants hoping to keep her hand there longer. Excited by her touch, nonetheless, she made me uncomfortable touching me in that way. "Here it is a feeling free from being confined with clothing type of holiday and all you've been talking about is sex, while fondling me, and while chastising me for making it a sexual holiday, I might add."

"I'm only playing with you, Tommy," she said pulling her hand away. "You're so easy to get going," she said laughing. "So, tell me. Have you ever thought about me sucking your cock?"

She floored me with her question and by the look on my face, no doubt, I figured she already knew the answer to her inappropriate question. She could have knocked me over with a big puff of her sweet breath. Have I ever thought about her sucking my cock? A better question would be, when have I not thought about her sucking my cock? Why was she asking me that? Did she know that I thought about her sucking my cock or did she want to suck my cock?

"Sandy, I, uhm--"

"It's okay, Tommy. I've had fantasies, where I've given you a blowjob."

Oh, my God. Are you kidding me? My big sister just admitted, confessed, that she's fantasized about sucking my cock? It was then that I wanted to make all her fantasies come true. Suddenly, I pictured my sister topless and on her knees with my cock in her mouth, while I fondled her big tits and fingered her big nipples with one hand and wrapped my other hand around the back of her head, as I fucked her mouth. Sweet.

"You have?"

"Yes, I've thought about blowing you," she said giving me a sexy look. "It's been a while since I've had that fantasy, but I imagined sucking your cock, while I masturbated. I'd never do it, of course. I'd never blow you, my baby brother, but I've thought about blowing you."

"Wow, I can't believe it. I never imagined you having that as a fantasy," I said looking at her, while excitedly smiling. Suddenly, my body turned to gelatin with the thoughts of my sister blowing me. Wanting to ask her the question, I was nervous she'd get mad, but I found the courage to ask her anyway. "Did I cum in your mouth?"

"Yes."

Oh, my God, she said yes without even pausing to think about her answer. My sister fantasized not only about blowing me but also about me cumming in her mouth. Encouraged by her open and honest responses, encouraged by the fact that she was the one that started this discussion about blowing me, I continued.

"Did you swallow?"

"Of course."

Fuck me. Suddenly, my mind was filled with my sister on her knees sucking my cock, me cumming in her mouth, and her swallowing all that I had to give. My last girlfriend didn't even swallow; she rarely blew me, and never is when she talked dirty to me. Damn, my sister is such a sexy bitch and she loves talking dirty. All my life I've been looking for a woman, such as this, and she's been in front of me the whole time. The only thing wrong is that she's my sister.

"Gees, Sandy," I said looking at her and wanting to ask her the question and not believing I blurted it out when I did. "Do you want to blow me now?"

"Certainly, not, Tommy. I'm your sister. What the Hell is wrong with you?"

There she goes again with the teasing, along with the mixed signals. If I lived to be a hundred, I'd never figure out my sister.

"I'm sorry, Sandy, I just--"

"So tell me, have you ever thought of me blowing you."

Here we go again. Suddenly the mere question of her asking me if I thought of her blowing me filled my mind with images of her lying on the bed with me fucking her face, she on her knees with me fucking her face, and us in the 69 position with me eating her pussy, while I fucked her face.

"Oh, God, yes."

"You've probably even thought about cumming in my mouth and me swallowing your load, haven't you?"

"Yes," I said looking at her trancelike. "Sandy, why are you doing this? First you tease me and then you scold me from reacting to your teasing," I said with an uncomfortable smile. "You're making me crazy with lust and desire for you. You're making me so very hot and horny."

"Well get the image of me sucking your cock out of your dirty mind because I'd never blow my brother."

"Fuck, now that you got me going, now that you made me horny, then you say that you'd never blow me. You're nothing but a cock teaser, Sandy. You're a cock teaser. That's what you are. A friggin' cock teaser."

"I am?" She looked at me with shock, as if she never considered that she was a cock teaser. "I am not," she said laughing. "I just like talking dirty. Besides, there's a real difference between me and cock teasers."

"And what's that," I said watching her every move.

"Cock teasers just talk about it and never do it," she said sexily putting her index finger to her full lips with her mouth partially open. I couldn't help but imagine my cock was poised by her lips, just before she took me inside her warm, wet mouth and started blowing me.

"Good God, yeah, you are a cock teaser, especially with you just standing there in your bra and short skirt and talking about blowing me in the way that you're talking about it, with your fingers by your lips, as if it's my cock by your lips."

"Do you like my short skirt?"

She looked down at her short skirt, before twirling around. When she did, her skirt lifted high enough to flash me the top of her thighs and the bottom of her panties.

"I love your short skirt."

"What do you like about it?"

"I like it that it's so short and when you move, lean forward, and especially when you twirl around, I can sometimes see your panties," I said looking at her shocked that I confessed that. "I can't believe I just said that out loud. I'm sorry, Sandy, but you're making me very horny."

"So, you like up skirt views of my panties," she said raising the hem of her skirt to show him more thigh.

"Oh, God, yes."

"Do you like my panties?"

I couldn't believe it when, after she asked me that, she raised her skirt high enough for me to see a brief glimpse of her panties.

"I love your bikini panties, Sandy."

"Do you want to see my bikini panties?"

"Yes," I said breathlessly. "I'd love to see your bikini panties."

Slowly, while staring at me and watching my reaction to her slow striptease, she unzipped and unbuttoned her skirt and, then, she let go of it. As if falling in slow motion, her skirt fell to the floor and collected around her feet, so much in the way that I wanted to collect around her feet, before reaching up to feel, fondle, and lick her pussy through her ever so sheer bikini panty. She bent down, picked up her skirt, and tossed it in my face. I couldn't believe my sister was standing before me in her big bra and skimpy panty.

"What do you think of my body?"

"You have an amazing body. I love your body, Sandy."

Unable to control myself any longer, I reached out for her and pulled her on top of her, as I fell back with her on her bed. My hands touched her everywhere. I felt her bra clad big breasts. I fingered her hard nipples through her bra. I squeezed her panty clad firm ass, before reaching a hand between her legs to feel the warm moistness of her pussy. Now, my sister's delicious scent was on my fingers. I was touching her everywhere, while humping her and trying to kiss her. When I tried to roll her over and climb on top of her, she pushed me away.

"Tommy, don't. Tommy! Tommy, stop," she said pulling away from me.

"Sorry, Sandy" I said. "You're making me crazy.'

"I told you. You can look all you want, but you can't touch. Okay? This is National Nude Day not National Incest Day."

"You touched me. You grabbed my cock through my pants."

"Yeah, but that's different."

"Different? How is that different for you to grab my cock, than it is for me to feel your breasts through your bra and your ass through your panty?"

"Because it doesn't mean anything to me to touch you like that and in that way. Obviously," she said reaching out to feel and squeeze my cock again. "By your huge erection, it means more to you," she said looking up at me and making eye contact, while fondling my hard cock through my pants, before pulling her hand away.

"That doesn't mean anything to you," I said grabbing her by the wrist and putting her hand on my throbbing cock again and holding it there.

It felt so good for her to touch my cock again. I so wanted to pull out my cock and have her give me a hand job. I so wanted for her to give me a blowjob. I so wanted to touch her everywhere, while she stroked my cock, before blowing me. I couldn't wait to see her naked.

"No, nothing, sorry. You're my brother," she said pulling her hand away, as I reluctantly let go of her.

"But it means something to me," I said feeling as sexually frustrated, as I looked.

"You have a point there," she said. "I apologize for grabbing your cock, then."

"Apology accepted," I said staring at my sister standing there in her bra and panty. "You may continue with the striptease."

"You're just dying to see my tits or is it my ass or my pussy that you're dying to see?"

"Even though you have the perfect ass, I'm a tit man. Yeah, tits, definitely I'd love to see your tits. I'm such a breast man and I love your big boobs. Kathy, my ex-girlfriend, had very small breasts, A cups. Other than photos on the Internet, it's been quite a while, since I've seen a good set of knockers."

"I always knew you were breast man. I'm surprised you got together with a woman who didn't have tits."

"Tits aren't everything, especially when you fall in love with someone."

"I know what you mean. My ex-boyfriend had a tiny cock, barely five inches when erect and he didn't appreciate my breasts. He was more of an ass man than he was a tit man. He wanted me to have anal sex with him, but I refused. Besides, his cock was so small that I don't think he could have anal sex, even had I agreed," she said with a laugh.

andtheend
andtheend
796 Followers