Brother Cucks Brother: Or Does He?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,430 Followers

"Are you sure? Both of you?" I asked. We were on our way to the clinic; it was my day to donate some pure, undiluted, one hundred percent Montgomery sperm. I didn't know about them but I definitely wasn't sure.

"We've discussed it a hundred times," came from my brother behind the wheel. I knew he was as nervous as I.

"I want to," Caitlyn added but without any real conviction in her voice.

"All you gotta do is jerk off, how tough is that?" my brother said with a grin, trying to make light of what we were doing. But I could hear the questions and doubt in his voice.

"ADAM!" Caitlyn cautioned.

"They'll give you a magazine or something to help you get it up--"

"Fuck you!" I answered. We all broke out into nervous laughs. But I was silently asking myself, what the fuck are you doing you idiot?.

But I still pumped my sperm into a sterile glass container the clinic provided and then handed it to the waiting medical technician. And after they'd done whatever they do to prepare it, a doctor, sitting on a stool between my sister-in-laws stirruped legs, pushed yours truly's baby making cream deep up inside her.

What the fuck had we done?

But that night, lying in bed and thinking of what we'd done that day, I'd realized something else. I realized I was happy Caitlyn was going to have my baby. I was happy it was my sperm that had been pumped inside her. I was secretly proud that for once it was the younger brother who was better than his big brother at something.

I loved him but I couldn't stop the feeling that washed over me. I was the man with the sperm. Not him. He'd needed me and my sperm to have a baby.

I jacked off three times that night and each time as I did it I was wishing I'd delivered the sperm without the middleman...

Halloween 2007

"Hey you. Trick or treat?"

"Hey you," I answered back as I looked up at my sister-in-law standing in my bedroom door. It was ten thirty at night. I was leaving for Florida the next morning. She had two Halloween masks in her hand. And an uncorked bottle of wine.

"Your front door was open," I nodded yes. "Car packed?" I nodded again. "When are you going?" she asked.

"Six, six-thirty."

"I just wanted to say goodbye," she said as she sat down next to me on the bed. Then she leaned over and pulled one of the masks down over my head. A second later she'd masked herself. "Happy Halloween."

"Thanks, you too," I answered as I hugged her.

"You know you don't have to worry about any of this," she said as she waved her hand at the roomful of furniture, "Adam and I got it under control."

"I know."

"He won't be back tonight."

"I know, he called," I answered.

"I think he was afraid he'd break into tears or something." I smiled back. The same thought had crossed my mind. According to dad's philosophy, Montgomery men weren't supposed to cry.

And then we just sat side by side without talking. Each thinking our own thoughts. She took a sip from the bottle. Then she handed it to me. I took a slug.

"I'll miss you, both of us will," Caitlyn finally whispered to the room.

"You know I'll miss you," I said as I pulled her against me in a brotherly hug. Again we fell into a comfortable silence.

"We love you." I hugged her even tighter in response. "You don't regret it do you?" came softly from her a minute or two later. I knew exactly what 'it' she was talking about.

"I don't know." And I didn't. I leaned my head against hers. And couldn't help but inhale the scent that was unmistakably Caitlyn.

"It was so weird. When the doctor pushed it up into me. I didn't know what to think." There was a sad regret in her voice.

What could I say?

"I was trying to think of Adam. Of you. It was cold when it went in."

"They didn't heat it or something?" I asked stupidly. My mind was on the vision of Caitlyn on her back, legs up and spread, her pussy open and waiting. My cock twitched in my pants.

"No," she answered with a sad laugh. We hadn't talked of the actual process the day it had happened.

"What did he do?"

"Sometimes they use frozen and thawed sperm, in my case they used fresh."

"Mine," I interrupted. I stroked my sister-in-laws hair as she continued.

"Yeah yours, except they washed it somehow first. They used a syringe. Pushed it deep into my cervix. "

"Jesus." Where the fuck's the cervix I wondered to myself even as I felt my cock hardening .

"Then he pushed the plunger." My hand had slipped from Caitlyn's soft tresses down onto her shoulder and then down onto her bare arm. A finger brushed the edge of her tit. "It felt different... I mean different than when Adam's--". She didn't finish the thought but I did in my head, different than when Adam's penis spurts out its load.

"What did it feel like?" My hand had drifted but Caitlyn hadn't noticed.

"Bad," she whispered. She was lost in her memory. My hand slowly cupped her breast. She was oblivious to what my hand was doing. My cock wasn't.

"But it was over quickly?" I breathed my question softly into her ear.

She shook her head in denial. "I had to lie on my back for thirty minutes. So your sperm wouldn't fall out of me." She tried to laugh but soft tears had started sliding down her cheek.

I couldn't stop the image from forming in my head. Caitlyn naked, her sex open, leaking the cum my cock has just deposited inside her. For a second I could actually see my cock, sticky with Caitlyn's juices, just as my cockhead popped out of her. I kissed away a tear. She leaned into me. "It was horrible," she whispered.

Then my lips found hers. Hungry lips. Demanding lips. Lips that were now under the control of my cock.

"No... Dave no," she protested as she tried to pull away. I pulled her back and captured her lips again. She still hadn't quite understood her danger. I pushed her down onto her back and rolled on top of her. My tongue probed urgently into my brother's wife's mouth. She still hadn't really started to fight me.

She did when my hands started to maul her breasts. When a button flew from her blouse. My hands, their connection with my brain gone, had also come under control of the unthinking hardness between my legs.

I was gone. Fucking gone into some other universe I've never been in before. I'd become an animal who'd finally cornered a female in heat. There was nothing Caitlyn could have done or said that would have stopped me.

I didn't even hear her pitiful moans of, "noooo Dave" or "please noooo" or the whimpers mixed in with her screams of outrage.

I took her. Ripped the clothes from her body! Slapped her when I felt her nails rake across my back. Bit her tit as I pushed her panties down her thighs. And then I penetrated her. Pushed my raging cock roughly inside her. I took her like an animal might. I rammed my prick into her again and again until my cock finally pulsed out its load of hot cum. I'd raped her.

"Bastard," she whimpered when I pulled my sticky cock out of her. It was still hard.

So I roughly rolled her over and then fucked my brother's wife a second time. Doggy style. She cried the whole time... My cock was huge!

***

"I never want to see you again. I'll never talk to you again. I FUCKING HATE YOU!" She screamed as I turned and walked out of the bedroom. My last view of her before I left was my cum sliding down her legs. She was lying in a scarlet pool of spilled wine.

"BASTARD! I'LL HAVE AN ABORTION... I SWEAR IT!" were hurled at my back as I picked up my bag and opened the front door.

"I'LL TELL DAVID!"

It didn't really matter. I'd just fucked up my life and I knew it. And I was afraid I'd fucked up Adam's and Caitlyn's too.

Fifteen hours later I pulled into the driveway of my buddy's house in Miami. To this day I have no idea how I survived that drive. I had scratches on my face and all over my back.

My cock was still splotched with the dried juices of my raped sister-in-law.

***

Mike and I went to work starting up our company. I became an automaton working endless hours. But the second I'd find myself alone or with nothing to do the memories would come flooding back.

Who was I? Why had I done it? Why did I still continually wake up in the middle of the night, my cock spurting out my wet dream, a dream that was a replay of what I'd done to Caitlyn?

In the end Caitlyn didn't tell David. Nor as it turned out did she have an abortion. And my sperm worked. I'd been hoping it wouldn't.

I begged off going home that year at Christmas. Told mom I was just too busy with the new company. But Christmas Day, my brother proudly announced, first to my parents as the family opened their presents, then later to me on the phone, that he and Caitlyn were going to have a baby. In the excitement of the news no one at home realized I hadn't talked to my sister-in-law.

And while I'd been hoping that she hadn't got pregnant, the second I heard she was I was elated. My baby was growing in my sister-in-laws belly. My baby! Pride and shame!

2008 Miami

I quickly settled into my new life in Miami. There was no choice. We had a million things to do and my partner and I each worked more than one hundred hours a week for the next six months. And we got lucky. Hey, we didn't become millionaires or anything overnight but within months we knew it was going to work. That it might take some time but we'd found a little Internet niche that could make us some money. And if we played our cards right, if we worked our tails off, that we just might make a bundle.

I didn't date that first year I was in Miami. 'Too busy, too much work to do', I'd always answer whenever my partner prodded me to go out with him and his girlfriend. Or when he suggested an after work visit to a strip club.

Dad and mom came down to Florida for a four week winter vacation in February. The longest vacation dad had taken in forty years. Whenever I got together with them when they were down in Florida he'd grumble about missing work, that he was just wasting valuable time.

But, after a good meal and a couple of drinks, he couldn't stop himself from describing the fish he'd hooked that morning, or the putt he'd made for birdie on the fifteenth hole, or the day trip up to Gulfstream to wager on the ponies.

Who was this guy? This was my father? He even said, a couple of nights before they were to go back home, and yes, granted, it was after five or six beers, that if I hadn't left the company he just might be able to take vacations like this every year.

"We could take them anyway," my mother piped in with that night.

"Well," dad grumbled, never the greatest at conceding anything.

"We could buy a house down here and stay six months every year."

"Am I made of money? And who'd run the company? And--" My dad had never been an easy sell.

Adam managed to get down to Miami every six weeks or so. He had both customers and suppliers down here and my presence was just a further inducement to come. And nothing had changed in our relationship. He was still my brother. I still loved him. We went to Heat games and Panther games. Drank pints late into the night. He kept me up to date with Caitlyn's pregnancy.

Somehow, when I was with him, I was able to completely suppress the reality of what I'd done to his wife. Somebody else had done it. He was still my best friend. But the second he was gone the reality of what I'd done to him would reappear like a dark cloud in my mind. I knew it was just a matter of time before he'd learn the truth of his little brother's treacherous actions. Then what?

****

My niece was born on July 28th 2008. Eight pounds four ounces. Sophie Angela Montgomery. Adam e-mailed me her picture and her name about seven minutes after his daughter appeared in the world. With that name I knew that eventually she'd be nicknamed Sam.

My daughter Sam. She was beautiful. Fuck me! She'd never know who her father was. And if she ever did just how fucked up would that be?

December 2008

It was ten days before Christmas. I was working late again. Just after nine-thirty my office phone rang.

"SW Incorporated, Dave Montgomery here," I said automatically into the phone.

"Hi." That's all. One 'hi' and I was struck dumb and for seconds held the cell phone away from my ear and just stared at it.

"It's Caitlyn." A shy, almost timid whisper announced down the line. As if I didn't know. A voice I hadn't heard in more than a year. I wanted to hang up.

"Are you there? Dave?"

"Yes," I finally whispered.

"Your mom says you aren't coming home for Christmas again this year."

"Can't ... busy," I mumbled. I had tears in my eyes.

"Your parents miss you ... Adam does too."

"I see Adam all the time ... Mom and dad will be down here again in a couple of months--"

"It's because of me isn't it?"

Of course it was. Having to face a woman I loved and raped in front of the only people I loved in the world. "It's better this way."

"Is it? For who? You haven't even seen Sophie yet." An accusation. A sad one. I didn't answer, what the fuck could I say?

"I've seen pictures--"

"Your mom, your dad, Adam, they all want you to come home. They don't understand why you haven't come to see your neice yet."

"And do you want me to?"

"It doesn't matter." Of course it did. But then she surprised me. "I want you to come anyway."

"Why?"

"We're going to have to meet sometime."

What could I say to that?

"Besides, a Godfather has to see the child he's responsible for."

"I'll try," I finally whispered, then hung up. The day Sophie had been born my brother had called and insisted that I be the baby's godfather. How could I have refused? Uncle, father, godfather, and rapist all rolled into one.

I hadn't had sex with anything besides my hand since I'd raped her thirteen plus months earlier. I sat motionless in my office for three hours after receiving Caitlyn's call, sad tears flowing down my cheeks the whole time.

****

I called mom two days later and told her I could get away, but only for four days. Dave and mom met me at the airport on Christmas Eve. He was holding my niece in his arms. Sophie was beautiful. He let me hold her all the way home.

Caitlyn and I didn't hug when I got home. Somehow I got through Christmas Day and dinner without saying more than two words to her. With everybody's center of attention on Sophie no one else seemed to recognize the coldness between us.

"Go for a walk?" The question came out of the blue two days after Christmas. I was due to leave the next morning.

I started to make an excuse but she just grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet. "C'mon, scared of a little cold?" She said it in her teasing tone but I heard the steel under it.

Mom looked up from her magazine and smiled.

Dad laughed. "A year in Florida and his bloods thinned so much..."

"Go on bro. Hell, you two have hardly said boo to each other since you got home," my brother encouraged from across the room.

Two minutes later, clad in parka and other assorted winter gear, the two of us were out the door. We said nothing at first. We simply trudged side by side through the covering of snow that had fallen the night before.

"I hate snow," I finally said after I'd gotten to the point where I couldn't take another second of silence.

"Did you love me in high school?"

"What?" The last words I'd expected.

"Did you? I think I did you."

I looked over at her. "Lusted I think. I was a little confused about the whole girl/boy thing for about a year," I answered but then quickly added, "yeah I loved you. Big time."

"I kept thinking you were going to ask me out but you never did."

"I was afraid you'd say no."I answered. Caitlyn laughed, a sad rueful laugh.

"I love him you know. More than anything."

"I know."

"When he asked me out, that first time," she said, both of us were remembering that day, "it just transferred to him. What I'd been feeling about you," she explained but I'd understood from the beginning.

"I know. I knew I was fucked. He actually asked me that weekend why I'd never asked you out. Then when I looked over at you the next Monday in class you looked different. You weren't mine anymore. You broke my heart."

"We loved you so much. I mean as a couple," she clarified. "Adam's lost without you. He talks about you constantly. He hatches a new plan to lure you back every day."

"Ha, he's got you and Sophie." I knew she could hear my pain. I didn't have to tell her I had no one.

"Now he and your mom are plotting to get the company and the whole family moved down to Florida."

"NOOOOO!" the word spilled angrily from my mouth without conscious thought.

"No one's happy Dave."

"You're happy. Adam's happy."

"Not like we were. Even your dad realizes now how important you were in his life. It took your mom like about two minutes to convince him to spend seven weeks in Florida this Spring. She'd move down permanently in a sec if she could convince Adam and I to go."

"And you?"

"I don't know. I miss the three of us. The fun we had--"

The fun we had! Until I raped you I thought to myself. "I raped you."

"I know."

"Why didn't you tell him?"

"How could I? If I'd told him he'd never have had another truly happy day in his life."

And I knew it was true. "Like me," I said sadly.

I went home the next morning. But I went home changed. Something in my psyche had started the process of repair.

2009 Miami

And I went right back to work. You have to when you're trying to build your own company. But then I got lucky. Incredibly lucky.

I met a girl. Within a week of getting back to Miami. Right out of the fucking blue. A nineteen year old for crying out loud. A dark haired Latina beauty who spoke with a Cuban accent. Not my type at all. Not even close.

It was 'Salsa Wednesday Night' at a bar on Washington Avenue in South Beach. First time I'd been in a bar in months.

She was stunning. An olive skinned beauty with dark, flashing eyes and thick jet black hair that hung all the way down her back. The second I saw her I wanted to fuck her. My cock jumped in my pants. I hadn't had that feeling in over a year.

"Sorry, you're too white," were the first words this dazzling apparition in red said to me. She spoke in English but with a heavy Cuban accent. I'd just asked her to dance.

I was still trying to figure out if I'd heard right when she added, "It's just that I don't want to make love in English tonight. Or with some tourist."

"Huh?"But she was gone.

For the next hour I watched her dance. A swirling erotic vision. I finally caught up with her as she was exiting the can even later in the evening.

"I told you you're not my type," she said as she tried to squeeze by me. But she didn't move very fast and made sure I felt every inch of her body as she made to pass.

"I'm not a tourist. Besides, if you're not interested why have you been staring at me all night?"

"I've been staring at you?" She pressed herself into me as she spoke.

"Every time I was dancing I felt your eyes on--" I started

"Hah, you call that dancing? You probably make love like you dance," she challenged back. And there was a clear challenge in her shining black eyes. Are you man enough?

"Well, I do have to admit it's been a while since I made love. More than a year in fact," I said without thinking. Great line you idiot I chastised myself silently.

"Whaaaaaat? You haven't had sex in a year? Why? Is something wrong with you?" And as she asked the last question her eyes darted downward, down between our bodies towards the bulging hardness that was poking into her stomach.

"It's a long story," I answered. And I knew instantly that senorita Marisa Isabella Sanchez, for that turned out to be her name, was hooked and was going to want to hear it. But as it turned out she didn't hear it that night. We were far too busy.

scouries
scouries
10,430 Followers