Brother-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,330 Followers

"I want you, Shep," I panted. "I want you inside me. Fuck me, Shep."

Shep pulled back and looked down at me. "Jesus, Billy. Are you sure?"

"God, yes. There's lube in the drawer there."

Shep crawled over to the edge of the bed and opened the night table drawer. He fished around and found the clear bottle. He came back to me and popped the top with a snap. I watched him pour a healthy amount of the clear liquid onto his fingers. He reached between my legs and ran his finger up the crevice of my ass. His slippery finger slipped through my crease until it found my hole. He traced along the rim of my opening, teasing it with the tip of his finger.

He's done this before. Maybe not with a man, but still....

His thick blunt finger pushed into me, slowly and gently. I let out a low moan and relaxed back onto the mattress.

"You okay?" he asked.

I looked him in the eye. "Yeah. Fuck me, Shep."

He pulled his finger out and slid in two. He pumped them in and out, twisting them around, wiggling and stretching. I writhed on the bed, practically delirious with need.

Shep grunted and pulled his fingers out. He squirted a liberal amount of lube along his cock. I pulled my knees back to my chest, exposing myself to him. He fisted it a couple of times and then aligned the head with my opening. He gave a firm push and the head slipped into me. I let out a long groan and I locked my knees against his waist and grabbed onto his sides.

"Christ," he groaned. "You're tight."

Shep's his thrust forward and he slowly sunk into me until I felt his thick bush against my skin.

"Oh God, Shep... That's it."

"You're... unbelievable... So fucking hot..."

Shep started moving. He slowly pulled back and then sunk back in with a groan. He shifted his weight and looked down at me. The look in his eyes was intense. I held his gaze as he pulled out, then snapped his hips forward hard. The head of his cock jabbed and slid across my prostate and my body was wracked with a shudder.

"Please, Shep," I cried out. "Do it again. Just like that."

To my pleasure, Shep did it again. And again. And again. He grunted and gasped as he increased the tempo of his thrusts.

"Can you take it harder?" Shep asked. His voice was practically begging. His eyes looked down at me. He was holding back and I wanted all he had.

I stared back into his eyes. "Give it to me, Shep."

Shep's eyes fluttered shut and he let out a groan. He slammed hard into me, stabbing my prostate, causing me to see stars. He thrust into me like a jackhammer over and over. I was moaning and whimpering like a bitch, but I didn't care. I wanted this. I needed this.

"Like that, Billy?" he asked with a cocky grin on his face. "Like that cock?"

"Yes, I love it. You're so fucking good, Shep. Oh god, you're so good."

"Fuck yeah," he smirked. "I got what you want, what you need. You need my cock, don't you?"

"Need it so bad, Shep," I moaned as I lifted my hips to meet his.

As I rapidly approached my orgasm, I gripped Shep tight. My nuts drew up into my body and I started to tremble. All of my muscles contracted and I clenched my ass tight around Shep. I opened my mouth to cry out and I let out a gasp as my dick exploded, sending pulses of white hot juices between our bodies. My ass rhythmically contracted around Shep's cock, squeezing and milking his thrusting girth.

"Holy fucking shit!" he cried out. "Oh fuck, I'm coming! I'm coming now!"

I tightened my arms and my ankles around Shep's convulsing body. With a loud grunt and a final series of short thrusts, his body shook as he unloaded deep into my bowels. "Oh fucking God... fuck fuck fuck..."

His arms faltered and he fell on top of me, his body still shuddering. My arms gripped him harder, holding him against me as I let my legs fall to the bed. Shep panted in my ear and I felt him press his lips against my neck. He laid light kisses along my jugular. His cock eventually softened enough for my body to push him out along with a trickle of his come. I would gladly lay in the wet spot if it meant getting fucked by Shep like this.

"Thank you, Billy..."

"Thank you, Shep. It's been a while for me..."

"Yeah, me too."

Shep planted another kiss on my neck. He nuzzled his nose in my ear. I ran a hand over the back of his head, twirling my fingers around the thick locks.

"I made you come," he whispered. "With my cock."

"Yeah," I blushed. "You were good.... The best I ever had," I admitted truthfully.

Shep chuckled softly. "You're good for my ego, Billy."

He pushed back onto his hands and knees. My drying, sticky load tugged at his body hair and he let out a little grunt as he pulled free. He pushed up to his knees and reached down and grabbed his boxers from the foot of the bed and wiped himself down, then wiped me off. He wadded his boxers up in his hands and turned towards the door.

"Shep? You can sleep here... if you want."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

He thought for a second and then nodded. He settled down next to me on his side. I turned around to face him.

"Night, Shep."

"Night, Billy."

Shep reached up and lightly stroked my cheek with his knuckles. He gave me a quick kiss on the lips, settled on his back with his head down on the pillow and closed his eyes. Within seconds, his mouth was open slightly and he was snoring. I took the opportunity to reach out and touch him. I traced along his tattooed arm and twirled my finger though the hair on his chest. I lightly rubbed his soft belly, letting my fingers glide over the soft hairs.

I took a chance and moved in and curled up next to him. I put my arm around his body and laid my head on his warm chest. He let out a little snort and his arm moved around my shoulder and pulled me close. He started snoring again and I closed my eyes.

I love you, Sheppard Bannister.

* * *

I woke the next morning as Shep got out of bed with a grunt. He quietly padded out of the bedroom and I pushed myself upright. I swiped my glasses from the nightstand and put them on. I pulled on a t-shirt and pair of underwear and went into the kitchen. As I passed the bathroom, I could hear his loud stream of urine pouring into the toilet.

I started a pot of coffee, then opened the fridge. I bent over and looked around to see what I could make for breakfast.

"Hey..."

I looked up as Shep wandered into the kitchen wearing only a pair of boxers, like he normally did. He had an embarrassed look on his face. His eyes darted around nervously, not sure of where to look.

"Morning," I said. "I was thinking about making omelets for breakfast."

"Oh. Uh. You don't have to do that," he said as his eyes finally met mine.

"It's okay. I want to."

"Well... I guess... if you want to."

I dug around the freezer and found some frozen hash browns. I pulled out the eggs and several ingredients, and asked Shep what he liked in his omelets. He walked over and stood next to me.

"Not the green peppers," he said as he crinkled his nose. "Everything else you got is good. Extra cheese?"

I looked up at him and smiled. "Sure. Extra cheese is good."

We were both smiling and looking at each other. I wanted him to kiss me so bad. I wanted him to hold me and tell me that what happened between us meant something to him. He put his hand on my shoulder and squeezed it, then nodded at me.

I guess that would have to be enough for now.

Shep poured a mug of coffee and sat down at the table. We made small talk while I cooked.

"I feel like going for a ride," Shep later said as he put his plate in the dishwasher. "I'm gonna cruise around in the truck for a while. Get out of the house..."

"Okay."

Shep nodded and left the room. I put the frying pan in the sink and began washing it. My mind was going a mile a minute as I ran the sponge around the same spot on the pan.

Was Shep trying to avoid me? What did he think about what happened? Is he going to pretend like it didn't happen? Will it happen again? God, how I wanted it to happen again. I wonder what he would do if I made a move on him. Should I just let him make the next move? What if he never does?

"Billy."

I gasped and jumped in the air and spun around to see him in the doorway.

"Sorry," he mumbled, trying not to smile. "Didn't mean to scare ya."

I shrugged dismissively. "I just zoned out for a second there... I didn't hear you walk in."

"You wanna come? Riding with me?"

"Yeah? Sure. I'd like that."

Shep nodded. "I'm gonna take a quick shower."

After I showered, I met Shep in the living room. He was wearing a gray sleeveless T which showed off his big arms and his tats. He had on a pair of camo shorts and white socks and work boots. Damn, he looked good. My eyes lingered on the crotch of his shorts for a second and my dick got hard as I remembered what we had done together.

Shep threw his arm around my shoulder. "Ready?" he asked.

He had a cheery grin on his face and I couldn't help but smile back at him.

Shep started up the truck and turned on the radio as he pulled out of the parking lot. Classic rock.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Nowhere," he shrugged. "I just like cruising. It helps keep my mind clear... helps me to relax. We could both do with some relaxin' right about now."

I let out a nervous chuckle. "Yeah."

We drove in silence for a while. It was a comfortable silence. We listened to the music and our heads bobbed and our toes tapped.

After a couple of hours of aimless driving, he pulled off the road onto a dirt road. It seemed like he knew where he was going now.

"Do you know where we're going?" I asked.

"Yeah. I've been here a few times."

The road veered to the right as it came to a small river. Shep followed the road along the river a ways until the road ended at old electrical station. Shep turned the truck around and pointed it back to the direction we came in. He parked the truck and cut the engine off, leaving the radio on. Shep took his seat belt off and I did the same.

I swallowed nervously and stared at the flowing water. My eyes moved to a fallen tree on the other side of the river bank and I watched the water swirling around it. My heartbeat pounded in my ears and my face started to feel warm. I wiped the dampness away from my forehead with the back of my hand.

Shep chuckled, then started to laugh out right. I looked over at him like he had gone bat-shit crazy. "What's so funny?"

"You."

"Me?"

"Yeah. You look like you're 'bout to have a nervous breakdown. Sittin' there lookin' like I brought you out here to kill ya or somethin'."

He started laughing louder.

"That's not funny," I said, trying to sound mad, but then I started to laugh too. "You're a jerk," I managed to say between laughs.

I shoved his shoulder with my hand and he laughed harder. He grabbed my arm and shoved his hand under my armpit. I screamed and jerked back. I was howling with laughter as Shep tickled me. He pushed me onto my back and was all over me. I was laughing so hard it started to hurt.

"Stop!" I screamed. "I give! Uncle!"

Shep stopped tickling me, but he stayed hovering over me. My legs were splayed apart and he was between them. Our chests heaved in sync as we tried to catch our breath.

"Shep," I whispered. "I--"

Shep grunted and pushed his mouth onto mine. Our teeth slammed into each other, but I didn't care. He kissed me hungrily as if he was trying to devour me. I moved my hands around his back and pulled him down so that he was on top of me. His big body felt so warm and heavy as his weight pushed me into the bench seat. I linked my leg around his and I gripped his back tight.

Shep pulled my glasses off and tossed them onto the top of the dashboard.

He licked, sucked and bit at my neck. His rough beard whiskers and goatee scraped my sensitive skin, causing me to shudder. He sucked hard on my jugular near the base of my neck, pulling the blood towards the surface. I moaned and scraped my fingers down his back as I arched my back up towards him.

"Mmm," Shep moaned in my ear as he licked the hickey he just created. "Now you got one to match the other side."

I shuddered and let out a soft whimper. "Shep. Fuck me."

Shep's hand moved to my shorts and he unbuckled my belt and began shimmying the shorts down my hips. He pushed back enough so that he could pull them off. He pulled me up and maneuvered us so that he was sitting in the middle of the seat and I was straddling his lap. His fat cock was pressed into the crack of my ass. I took his face in my hands and kissed him hard as I ground my bare ass on his boner.

Shep brought an arm around me and he held me tight to his body as he leaned forward and popped open the glove box. He dug around and found a small bottle of lube.

I raised my brow and looked at him. "Prepared, I see," I said as I scraped my fingertips through his thick sideburns, then along his whiskered jaw.

"You never know," he said with a sly smile.

He poured the clear gel onto his fingers. He slipped his hand around me and found my hole. He swirled his fingers around, smearing the cold gel around my opening. "Are you sore?" he asked quietly.

I shook my head. "No."

He slid two fingers into me and I threw my head back and moaned. Shep clamped his mouth onto my neck and sucked and bit as he began pumping his fingers into me.

He pushed me back so that he could get to his belt. He unbuckled his belt and shoved his shorts down his thighs. His cock flopped out against his stomach. It was rock hard. The foreskin was pulled back to reveal the head, swollen purple with need. I grabbed the base to hold it steady as Shep squirted the slippery lube onto it. I slicked my hand up and down a few times and then moved so that the wide and blunt head was pressed against my hole. I let go of his dick and put my hands on his shoulders. Shep's hands gripped my waist and I began lowering myself onto him. I hissed as the head pushed past my sensitive ring. Shep squeezed his eyes shut. His face contorted with concentration as he tried not to thrust up into me. I paused for a few seconds and then slid all the way down.

I looked into Shep's eyes as I pulled myself up and then slid back down. The head of his cock rubbed against my prostate and pulses of pleasure rippled through my body.

I began riding Shep hard. His fingers dug into me and he thrust his hips up into me. We were frantic as we both slammed into each other. Our eyes never left each other. Shep's blue eyes were dark with lust. I was already falling over the edge and I let myself go. My body started to quiver as I struggled to maintain a rhythm.

"Shep!"

Shep grunted. "Billy. Fuck yourself on my cock."

I tried my best to keep my eyes on Shep's as I bounced up and down on him. But at the last minute, I couldn't hold it. They squeezed shut as my body froze and went completely rigid. I was aware of Shep's fingers digging into the flesh of my waist as his hips pounded up into me.

"Shep! I'm gonna--!" I shouted out as my cock exploded, pulsing hot jets of jizz in between our bodies and all over Shep's T-shirt.

"Billy, I'm gonna fucking come! I'm coming, baby!"

Shep pulled me down hard as he thrust up one last time. He let out a roar and I felt his thick rod expand inside me. It throbbed and jerked violently and I felt the hot wetness of his come shooting in thick ropes into me, then dribbling out around his shaft.

I slumped bonelessly onto Shep and let my head fall onto his shoulder. His arms wrapped tight around me. I closed my eyes as I felt his lips pressing small kisses along the side of my head.

We sat like that in comfortable silence for a few moments. His cock softened and my body finally pushed it out. I felt a warm trickle down the inside of my thigh and I clamped my hole closed to trap his juices inside me. I let out a quiet sigh and gave his neck a soft kiss.

"You bring all your conquests out here?" I asked as I nuzzled my nose against the coarse whiskers of his goatee. I kissed up the side of his jaw and rubbed my nose across his thick sideburn. God, I loved how hairy he was.

"Nah," he said. "Well, there was one..."

He gave me a quick side glance and I knew he was talking about my sister.

"Great," I muttered.

"Before we got married. She's too uptight these days to do anything like this. Not that she gives it up anymore anyway. Been at least eight months since I had any puss--"

"Okay then," I interrupted.

I felt really uncomfortable now. I didn't want to talk about Wendy. I wanted to pretend that Shep was mine. I let out a sigh and sat upright and looked at him.

"Not that I wanted it," he said with a shrug. He appeared to be deep in thought, but then turned to me with a serious expression on his face. "You think I can get your brother Wilson up here next?"

My mouth fell open in horror as I looked at Shep's serious face. The corner of his mouth twitched and he couldn't hold back and started to howl with laughter.

"You're a bastard," I laughed as I pushed his chest.

"I guess I can settle for two out of the three Harper kids," he said between laughs.

I slapped his arm. "Asshole! That is just so wrong."

He stuck out his tongue at me and I tried to nip at it with my teeth. When our laughter died down, I leaned in and kissed him slowly and tenderly as the thought rang in my head: I love you, Sheppard Bannister.

* * *

When we got back home, we took turns freshening up in the bathroom, then I went to the kitchen to start dinner. Shep walked in wearing only a pair of boxer shorts and a wifebeater. He grabbed a bottle of beer from the fridge and slumped into one of the kitchen table chairs.

"Whatcha makin'?" he asked, then took a long pull of his beer.

"I got this flank steak and some tortilla shells. I was thinking of fajitas maybe?"

"Yeah? That sounds really good. You got chips and salsa too?"

"Yup."

I went to the pantry and grabbed the spices and olive oil for the marinade. I rubbed the marinade in the steak and then set it back into the fridge.

"We should let that marinate for an hour or so," I said as I washed my hands.

Shep got up from the table and followed me into the living room. I slumped on the sofa. Shep upended his beer and guzzled the last of it, then set the empty bottle on a coaster on the coffee table. I watched Shep reach down and scratch his balls. His cock looked like it was growing inside his boxers. I looked up at him and he was looking down at me. He licked his lips.

"We got an hour, you said?" he asked.

I nodded and managed to squeak out, "Yeah."

Shep stood up and stepped closer to me until he was standing between my knees. I looked up at him through my bangs.

"So fucking cute," he whispered as he cupped my chin in his hand. He ran his thumb along my bottom lip. I parted my lips and touched the tip of my tongue to his thumb.

Shep let out a groan. His voice was quiet and breathy as he asked, "You know what I want, don't you, Billy? You want it too, don't you?"

I let out a ragged breath and placed my hands on his thighs. I slid them up towards his crotch. I grabbed the waist band of his boxers and slid them down until they fell at his ankles. He kicked them away and spread his legs shoulder width apart. His left hand moved to his hip while his right slid behind the back of my head.

I took his half-hard cock in my hand and stroked the foreskin back and forth across the head. I leaned in and slicked my tongue over the wet head, and pressed the tip of my tongue under the soft skin. I kissed and licked all over and it slowly swelled until it was pointing towards the ceiling. I let out a soft moan and slipped to my knees as Shep applied pressure to the back of my neck. His dick slipped between my lips until the head nudged the back of my throat. I gripped it with my fist and sucked hard as I pulled off.

robcub32
robcub32
4,330 Followers