Brother-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,335 Followers

We both laughed and Wilson leaned his head back against the seat and sighed.

"God. I'm not ready for a kid. Mom's gonna want us to get married. Can't have a bastard in the Harper family, you know."

"Yeah. But you gotta do what's right for you, Wils. Don't try to please them, 'cause God know, you never will."

"Yeah, I know. And you too, Billy. He's gonna need you, you know."

"Who?"

"Duh! Shep? I saw the look on his face when you left. He's in agony for hurting you. I think he loves you. He never looked at Wendy the way he looked at you."

"I don't know... He just threw me aside... With a note."

"Ouch. Well, you should talk to him. Give him a second chance. And if he fucks it up again, I'll get Dad's shotgun and shoot him for you."

I laughed. "Thanks, Wils."

"Anytime, big brother. I'd better go. Wish me luck."

"Good luck, little brother. And thank you."

Wilson and I hugged tightly.

"I love you, Billy," he whispered. "No matter what."

"I love you, too. Call me if you need anything."

I pulled back and ruffled his hair.

"Hey! Knock that shit off," he grumbled as he slapped my hand away, but he gave me a smile and a nod, then got out of the car.

* * *

I spent the weekend in bed, contemplating what I should do. I over-analyzed the situation to death, but I knew what I was going to do even while I was talking with Wilson. Any conversations or lists I had in my head didn't make a difference. There were a million Cons, but in the end only one Pro mattered: He's Shep.

Monday afternoon, I left work a little early and pulled into the Midtown Auto parking lot. I took a deep breath and went inside.

Shep's boss Mac was quietly talking with a smaller man near the door to the shop floor.

Mac cut his eyes at me and I gave him an embarrassed smile. "Hi. Can I speak with Shep please?"

"Look, I don't need you making another scene in my shop. If you wanna talk to Shep, you do it when he's not here. He's off in 15 minutes."

"I'm really sorry... I just..."

My voice cracked and my face felt flushed. I opened my mouth, but words escaped me.

Mac's companion took his hand and leaned into him and said quietly, "Give him a break, Andy."

Mac sighed and stepped out onto the shop floor.

I gave the other guy a smile and said, "Thanks."

"You're welcome. I'm Mike."

"Billy."

I looked past Mike as Shep followed Mac back into the lobby. Shep looked awful. His eyes had bags under them. His clothes were wrinkled. He hadn't shaved in a week and he was looking all-around scruffy.

"Come on, big guy," Mike said to Mac. "Let's give them some privacy." He took Mac's hand and dragged him onto the shop floor. They went into the office and shut the door behind them.

Shep shoved his hands in his pockets and took a deep breath, then finally said, "Hi, Billy."

"Hi, Shep. How are you?"

"I'm okay."

"Are you really?"

He shrugged and looked away.

"Where are you staying?" I asked.

"A motel down the street."

"Come home, Shep."

Shep looked up at me. His eyes started to water and his jaw quivered.

I held my hand out to him. "Can we give it another try? Come home, Shep."

Shep slumped down and his shoulders started to shake. I rushed to him and put my arms around him. He grabbed onto me and held me tight. After a few moments, he got his emotions back under control. He sniffled and I felt him run his face across my shoulder.

"I know you didn't just wipe your nose on my shirt."

Shep's shoulders started to shake again, but he was laughing this time. I squeezed him tighter and kissed his collarbone. Shep sniffled loudly, then pulled back so that I could see his bright blue eyes looking at me.

He brought his hands up to my face. "I love you, Billy."

"I love you, too, Shep."

His fingers tightened on my face and he leaned down and kissed me. His tongue pushed into my mouth and he kissed me deeply and thoroughly. The rough whiskers of his beard scraped my skin erotically and I brought my hands up to rake my fingers through it. I let out a soft whimper and Shep growled and kissed me harder.

The sound of clapping and cheering brought us back down to earth and we turned and saw all of the guys in the shop looking at us through the window. I wiped my mouth and turned my head into Shep's chest in embarrassment.

Shep flipped them off with a laugh, then turned back to me.

"Let's go home, baby."

robcub32
robcub32
4,335 Followers