Brother Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,961 Followers

"Matt?" Bec said, breaking his trance.

"Yeah?"

"Do you, do you um want me to help you, um, er oh God, do you want me to make you cum? Would it help you?" She finally managed to get out.

"Really?" he asked, his cock twitching as his mind started to chase down the full meaning of what his sister had just asked him.

"Yeah, I mean, if it's that bad for you, I guess I could wank you to release the tension."

"Wow, I, um, er, yeah," he said, nodding. "God you don't know what this means to me Bec," he said. "Thank youl"

Bec just nodded and took the soap in her hands, lathering them up with suds. Then she told Matt to stand so that the water wasn't washing over his cock and slipped her hands onto his shaft. Matt moaned. Bec marvelled again at how large and stiff her brother's cock was. Then she watched as she worked her hand up and down its length, enjoying the way he thrust his hips at her soapy hand, fucking her fist. She used her other hand as well and Matt redoubled his efforts.

It didn't take a long time, but it sure seemed like it as Bec's hands moved over his cock again and again. She could tell from his breathing and insistent movement that he was getting close to cumming and started to wonder about where to aim him. There was a small part of her that wanted to shock him further by having him cum all over her stomach, but the sensible part of her said just let it hit the shower. "Fuck, I'm cumming Bec," Matt grunted and at the last second, she stepped in front of him so that end of his cock was pointed up against her stomach. His cum spurted out in a thick stream, hitting her tummy. It was more cum than Bec had ever seen a guy release. He pulsed again and again and then a final fourth time and Bec marvelled at how much he'd blown. She felt his warm seed as the water began to wash it down over her stomach and onto her bikini bottoms before washing off down her legs.

"God Matt, that was huge," she said, looking at him finally.

"Well I guess that it's been awhile," he said sheepishly. "And thanks, I owe you big time sis, you're amazing." Bec blushed at the compliment and slightly bemused that her brother had paid her the same one that her boyfriend had used.

They shut the water off and got out, Bec sorting towels and this time helping her brother to dry himself. She made sure that she dried his cock nicely, marvelling at how stiff he was again already. She was acutely aware of how wet she was. Making her brother cum and turned her on and she was starting to wonder whether she'd get away with doing it to him again, but thought that that might be pushing things too far.

"How often do you usually masturbate?" Bec asked Josh as she rubbed the towel over her own body.

"Um every day pretty much, well before the accident that is," Josh replied, blushing.

"Well then, I guess we need to make sure that we keep the standard up, don't we, Bec laughed, enjoying the look of utter surprise that adorned his face.

"Well I don't know that we should Bec, but if you're willing, I'll stand here while you do it to me," he replied.

"We'll see how we go then," Bec said, blushing.

-------------------

Three days later, and Bec had wanked her brother in as many visits to the shower. Matt couldn't believe how lucky he was to have such a hot younger sister that was willing to do it and Bec was just as thrilled to get to play with the biggest cock she had yet seen in her life. She'd pretty much stopped thinking that it was her brother and now it was a massive toy that she got to enjoy and play with everyday.

That night as they showered together, Matt broached something he'd been chewing on for days.

"Bec, I have something to ask, but I'm not sure how you'll take it," Matt said as she started the process of scrubbing him down.

"Well, given that I've just started wanking you everyday, surely you can ask me anything by now," Bec laughed.

"Well ok then, no point beating around the bush," he said, taking a deep breath, "Will you take your bikini top off?" he blurted out before holding his breath, waiting for her response.

Bec looked at him, a little stunned. "You know I really had no idea what to expect you to follow that up with, but that wasn't it," she said. "I need to think about it."

"That's cool and look, if you don't want to, I completely understand, I don't want you to feel pressured. It's just that we've been in here together for like a week now you've been wanking me and its been awesome, but I have been fantasizing about seeing them every night. I fall asleep dreaming of what they might look and feel like.

Bec continued to wash her brother and whist she did, wondered what it would mean for them if she agreed to his request. Would it stop at him just wanting to see her tits? He'd mentioned that he dreamed of what they felt like as well. Did that mean that once he'd seen them a couple of times he'd want to touch them? What about her pussy? Would he then want to see that as well? She found that thinking these thoughts was making her wetter and wetter. After all, she had seen him naked and was doing more than merely touching his cock. And with his arms all wrapped up in the bags like they were, it wasn't like he could do much about it anyway.

With the decision basically clicking into place in her mind, Bec reached behind her neck to where her bikini was tied and pulled on the string, releasing the top and allowing it to fall away from her breasts. Matt's jaw nearly hit the floor.

"Oh my god Bec, they're perfect," Matt said as he studied his sister's breasts. Bec blushed.

"You're just saying that so that I don't put them away again," she teased him.

"Nuh uh," he responded, "I've spent a lot of time looking at tits on the internet and for me, yours are just perfect. They're not so big that they're horrible and saggy, they're not so small that they hardly exist and your nipples, wow, they are nice and tight and small, perfect little light pink pointy caps for your boobs, not great big massive flat things."

"Geez, you've really spent some time thinking about this, haven't you?" Bec laughed as she listened to his praise of her breasts.

"Well yeah," he laughed back. "And thanks so much for letting me see them; I just wish that my hands weren't sealed away."

"Well maybe if they weren't I wouldn't have taken my top off," Bec said pointedly. She then took his cock in her hands and started to wank him.

"God that feels good," Matt told her, feeling her hands sliding along the length of his cock whilst his eyes were glued to his sister's breasts. Bec felt hornier than she'd ever felt before, standing semi naked in front of her brother, his erection slipping between her hands. She started wondering again what it would be like to have his erection slip between her pussy lips, spreading her nice and wide as it penetrated her. Then Matt was cumming, his cock twitching and pulsing as it ejaculated, sperm spraying from its tip.

They dried off outside the shower and Bec said good night to Matt before rushing into her room. She quickly discarded her bikini and towel and jumped into bed, where her fingers started to dance on her pussy. God she was wet. With two fingers slipping in and out of herself, she looked about the room, seeking something. Finally her eyes settled on the hair brush that was on her dresser. She moved quickly across the room and then returned to her bed, where she started to use the handle of the brush to penetrate her pussy.

She worked the handle in and out at a furious rate, the fingers of her other hand working at her clit, whilst in her mind she imagined that it was her brother, driving his cock in and out of her.

Bec exploded; cumming like she'd never cum before. When she finally got out of bed to return her hair brush, she was surprised to see just how wet her bed was from her self-pleasuring. Sighing, she climbed back into bed to drift off to sleep, imagining again her brother's cock.

------------------

Josh picked Bec up to take her out to the movies with some of their other friends. They bought their tickets, but had some time to kill before the session started and so they went into the pub just down the road for a couple of drinks before the movie started.

As a consequence, they were all a little tipsy as they made their way into the theatre to take their seats. Bec was horny and with a little alcohol in her system, her inhibitions weren't quite where they would normally have been. It wasn't long into the movie when she moved her hand to Josh's cock and started stroking it through the shorts that he was wearing.

On the other side of Bec, their friend John was sitting wondering if Bec and Josh would ever break up. He'd been lusting after Bec for quite some time and was only too aware of the proximity of her bare arm to his on the shared arm rest. How he wished he could reach out and stroke his fingers along her arm ... or further. He wondered what would happen if he pretended to fall asleep and have his hand land on her leg. She was only wearing a short skirt and so it was likely that he'd get to caress her thigh. The thought of doing so sent him hard as a rock.

Josh shifted his butt forward in his seat so that Bec could have better access to his cock as her hand worked over it through his shorts. He couldn't believe that she was being this brazen as she was usually a lot more reserved, particularly in public and around their friends.

Bec was enjoying herself and started to work at the fastenings of Josh's shorts. She wanted to get her hand inside and feel the flesh of his cock against her hand. As she concentrated on doing this, she was surprised to feel another hand touch her left leg. She suppressed the urge to jump, but looked over towards John who was sitting on the other side of her. It looked like he'd fallen asleep and his arm had slipped over the side of the rest, his palm now sitting against Bec's thigh.

She'd always liked John and the presence of his hand on her thigh sent a bit of a thrill through her. She'd nearly asked him out before she started going out with Josh, but Josh had managed to get in first and she'd agreed to date him. There was something very naughty about her friend's hand on her as she played with her boyfriend's cock. She didn't do anything to move it, just used it as a secret bit of stimulation as she aroused Josh.

Slipping her hand inside Josh's shorts, she grabbed his cock and started to work at it with her hand, feeling his hard warm cock moving in her fist. She glanced at Josh's face. He was studiously trying to look like he was watching the movie while his cock was being worked over.

John was hard as a rock. The contact between his hand and Bec's thigh was awesome. That patch of warmth seemed to be his entire existence at that moment and he just wished that perhaps he'd had the balls to do it and not have to pretend to be asleep.

Bec could feel her pussy reacting to her daring and wished that she had a way to satisfy herself. She considered masturbating right there and then, but didn't know how Josh would react to that. She kept playing with his cock and then put her left hand on top of John's. Very carefully, she moved it up her thigh, closer to her pussy. Then she adjusted her skirt so that it fell over the top of his hand and moved it just a little further until his fingertips rested against the fabric of her panties.

She watched his face very carefully, trying to be sure that he wasn't waking up; God that would be embarrassing.

John couldn't believe what had just happened. His hand was now further up Bec's thigh than he ever would have dared and she had been the one to put it there. He could feel the fabric of her panties under the skirt and found himself wondering what colour they were. They felt like cotton from the minimal contact that he had.

Josh was just about ready to cum. He couldn't believe how much he was turned on by Bec playing with his cock like this. He was actually close to hoping that she'd stop soon so that he didn't cum in his pants. Bec knew exactly where he was at though. She could feel the precum seeping from his cock and ran her hand up over his knob to lubricate him, gripping him hard in her fist as it slid down over the head. She heard his breathing getting a little more ragged and when his hand moved down to still hers, she told him to let her have some fun.

"Bec, not here," he hissed at her. Bec was determined and tried to keep wanking him, wanting to make him cum in his pants, but he wouldn't let her. She removed her hand, disappointed.

At that point she bumped John who stirred and 'realised' where his hand was. He mumbled an embarrassed apology and moved to pull his hand away.

Bec couldn't believe what she did then, she put her hand on top of his, holding it there. She even moved it slightly so that she could feel his fingers touching her panties more forcefully, and parted her legs slightly. Then she reached over with her left hand and ran it up John's thigh until she reached his crotch, where she found his cock rock hard within his pants.

John stared straight ahead, not daring to move. Bec was touching his cock! And he could feel her panties with his fingers. He moved them, running them over the fabric of her underwear and felt her grasp his cock harder in return. When he moved his fingers down to her crotch he felt that Bec's panties were wet. His daring knew no bounds now and he worked his fingers along the seam of Bec's panties until he managed to slip two underneath, feeling her pussy lips. Bec seemed to turn herself towards him and his fingers slipped over her pussy, feeling just how wet she was.

Bec felt John's fingers on her pussy and sighed. She wondered what Josh would think if he saw his friend's fingers in Bec's panties. She decided that she was better off not knowing and began to work her hand into John's pants. Part of her wondered at her own audacity, but she was so horny she almost didn't care. When she got her hand in his pants, she grabbed John's erection and began stroking it as she had been doing to Josh, glad that the movie was nice and dark. She reached out with her right hand to touch her boyfriend again. He'd obviously relaxed a little and come back from the edge of cumming because he didn't stop her.

Bec quickly worked her right hand inside to grab his erection again. For the first time in her life, she held a cock in each hand.

At that point, the movie shifted to a day time shot and the theatre lit up as the sun splashed across the scene. Bec quickly pulled her hand from John's pants and he pulled his from her panties, where his fingers had been gently teasing at the lips of her pussy.

The movie ended a bit later and they all left the cinema, John lingering close to Bec.

"What now?" John asked of the group of friends.

"Pub again?" Bec suggested.

"Sure," Josh replied. A number of others agreed and they made their way into the bar. Slowly the group broke up until the only people left where Josh, Bec, John and Mark.

"I reckon we should all go back to your place Josh. I feel like a spa." The guys were all happy to do so, though Mark noted that he'd have to do so in his boxers if Josh didn't have some spare swimmers for him to use.

They hopped in a cab and headed to Josh's place. Once there, they grabbed some beers and headed out the back to where the hot tub was.

"Underwear or shorts guys?" Josh asked his mates.

"In my boxers will be fine thanks mate, though I'd be happy to borrow a towel," john replied. Mark agreed and they both started stripping out of their clothes. Josh went inside to get towels for everyone and Bec started stripping out of her clothes as well. Both guys were watching and she loved it. She stripped down to her black cotton panties matching bra and then stood up on the deck before stepping down into the hot tub.

She looked back at the two guys, smiling when she noted that they both had tents erecting in their boxers as they watched her climb into the tub.

"Why boys, flattery will get you everywhere," she said, making it clear that she was speaking of their erections. Mark blushed and John just grinned as they both climbed up to get in the spa with their mate's gorgeous girlfriend.

Josh appeared with towels for everyone and dumped them on the table before climbing into the hot tub with the others.

Bec sat in the warm water and used her foot to tease John, snaking it out to rub his crotch while her hand was busy working on Josh again. She looked across at Mark, who was oblivious to everything that was going on and wondered how big his cock might be. It had seemed to fill out his boxers nicely.

They made small talk and Bec found John's foot rubbing against her own, up her calf to her thigh and then a few moments later, up her side to her breast. She grinned at John and slid down so that only her chin was above the bubbles of the spa as his foot rubbed against her boob.

"How about some more beers honey?" Bec asked of Josh as she finished the one that she'd been drinking.

"Um, now?" he asked, his hand closing over Bec's on his erection, clearly troubled about getting out of the water in his current state.

"Yes, now," Bec said firmly, grinning at him. Josh reluctantly stood up to leave the spa, his boner clearly evident against his wet shorts. The other two guys gave him some good natured grief about it.

With Josh out of the spa for a while, Bec decided that Mark needed to be included in the fun. She ran her left foot up his leg, caressing and teasing, waiting to see if he would react. He looked over at her quizzically and she smiled at him, her foot moving closer and closer to his cock. She was pleased to see that he did nothing to stop her and in fact started very deliberately talking to John as well as shift position slightly. Bec felt his erection through his shorts with her foot as she finally made contact.

Three cocks in one day. She hardly believed that she'd got up the nerve. Ever since she'd been wanking Matt, she'd found that her inhibitions had been sliding. She'd started looking at porn on the net, she'd fucked herself with the hair brush and now she was teasing 3 guys at once!

Josh returned with the beers and got back in the spa sitting with his arm around Bec, his fingers dangling at the top of her breast, lightly touching her.

As they neared the end of that drink, Bec decided that it was time to lift the stakes. Over the course of the last week, since she'd been enjoying her brother in the shower and Josh had let her down first at home and then at the movies earlier in the evening, she'd been wondering if he was really the guy that she wanted to be with. She'd just decided that she wouldn't be overly upset if she ended up single at this point and so she spoke up.

"I reckon we should all get naked," she declared.

"No way!" Josh said immediately. The other two guys seemed to be waiting for further reaction from Bec before jumping one side of the fence or the other.

"Why not?" Bec asked, turning to look at him.

"Why should I have my girlfriend get naked in front of my mates?" he asked her.

"Maybe because I want to feel the water against my naked body," Bec said.

"Can't you do that some other time?" Josh asked.

"I can, but I want to do it now," Bec said, standing up and reaching behind her to release her bra.

Mark and John sat a little nervously, wondering what was going on, but when Bec released her bra and tossed it to the side of the pool, they couldn't help but stare at her perfect tits.

"Don't be such a prude Josh," she said to him. Leaning over to grab his shorts and try and pull them down his legs.

"I'm not a prude, I just don't see why you suddenly have to get naked in front of our friends," he said, hanging onto his shorts.

Bec sat down next to him. "Prove you're not a prude," she challenged him. "Stand up right there and get your cock out for me to see. His friends echoed the challenge, enjoying seeing Josh so uncomfortable (and hoping that if this went ahead that Bec might get even bolder).

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,961 Followers