Brother, Wife. Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,411 Followers

Both men had taken the opportunity to squeeze them while they were dancing. She even moved back so they had room to maneuver their hands.

A few more drinks and she didn't care that both of them were touching her tits even while they were at the table. She felt Ron's hand on her leg and he move upward, pushing the short dress up as it went. She reached down and caught his hand to stop him from his destination.

Then she felt Joe's hand start the same trip on her other leg. She caught his hand just to stop him. She had to laugh. Here she was with her husband trying to get to her cunt on one side and her brother-in-law doing the same on the other. If she had not had so many drinks she would not have done what she did next.

She looked from one to the other then spread her legs and turned both of them loose. She leaned back to see what would happen next.

Both men moved at once. At the same time their hands came together over her naked cunt. Ann laughed out loud at the expression on their faces as their hand touched. It took a second before they realized that she had pulled one on them. Both started laughing as they took their hands out from under her dress.

Ann stood up, "I think it is time to go home."

They weren't ready to call it a night but Ann was half way to the door and they followed.

On the way home she sat in the back seat and the men were up front. Neither one of the three said anything. The men had no idea what she was thinking and she wasn't giving away any hints. She didn't act mad because both of their hands had been under her dress but she didn't act like she liked it either.

Joe stopped the car and she was out of it and in the house before they even had a chance to open the door for her.

Ron and Joe entered the house and she had already gone up stairs. Ron asked, "what just happened. I though we were doing ok."

"You can never tell with her, If she is mad I want know until morning and then I will have hell to pay."

Ann appeared at the top of the stairs. "Would you two come up her a moment, I need some help."

They looked at one another. She didn't look mad but they weren't too sure. They went up the stairs. Joe called out to her. "I'm in our bedroom come in here."

The door was partially open. Joe pushed it the rest of the way open and he and Ron were greeted with his now completely naked wife lying in the middle of their bed. They just stopped and stared until she spoke. "What are you waiting for. Isn't this what you two have been trying to get me to do? Joe if you don't want this to go any farther then speak up now. If not then both of you get undressed and show me what it was those other girls thought was so special."

Joe's response was to start stripping his clothes off. Ron was even ahead of him. Ann moved over to the middle and motioned for one of them to get on each side of her. In less that a heart beat the men were with her on the king size bed. That night the bed took all it could handle.

Joe moved up to her and kissed her willing mouth. Her mouth was open and her tongue was playing in his mouth. Ron went straight to her breasts. He licked her tits as she and Joe kissed. A minute later it was Ron kissing her and Joe sucking her tits. All this was going on while the men alternated squeezing her tits and fingering her wet cunt.

Ann lay back and let them do what ever they wanted to her body. One thing for sure it was a lot more fun with two mouths and four hands on her body. She had her first climax after only a minute of the dual attention.

Joe had her tits in his mouth and hands while Ron had dropped lower and now had his tongue up her cunt. His fingers rubbed her clit while his tongue fucked in and out of her cunt. Again she climaxed.

It never stopped. They touched her all over. Both had sampled the taste of her young cunt. Her breasts were hard and her nipples welcomed their lips and tongue on them. She had come three times and still hadn't been fucked. A situation that Ron was about to change.

While Joe was again kissing his wife he moved between her legs and up over her. Joe saw what he was about to do and stopped him. "Wait a second." He rolled off Ann and leaned back against the head of the bed. He pulled Ann back between his legs until her back was resting on chest with her tits in his hands. "Now come on. I want to see you fuck my wife." He was kissing her ear and rubbing her nipples with his thumbs as Ron move forward.

Joe whispered in her ear, "Reach down and open your pussy for him and guide him in." Ann did just as he asked. With one hand she spread the lips of her cunt and with the other she caught her brother-in-laws cock and drew him to her hot wet opening.

Joe and Ron had done this same thing before but never had Joe been as excited as he was now. He and Ann watched as Ron pushed forward and his cock entered Joe's wife for the first time. Ann's knees were up and her legs were spread much like she would have been on her gynecologist table. Wide open she watched as the only man other than Joe found her honey hole.

When Ron was completely in he stopped and looked up at the two of them starting down at him. "This is just as good as I thought it would be." He started the in and out fucking that would bring her and him a welcome climax. Joe offered her tit to him and his mouth moved from one to the other as Joe swapped them for him.

Ann had wondered just what it would feel like to have the two of them loving her. It was even better than she had hoped it would be. Her only reservation had been the possibility of losing her husband. That didn't seem so very important at this time. One hand was holding Ron to her breast and the other had reached down by her side and she had Joe's cock in it.

They were all about to reach the point of no return when Ann stopped them. "Wait, Joe needs more than he is getting." She pushed Ron back and he pulled his big cock from her cunt. She switched over on her hands and knees. "Now Ron you take care of that end and I will take care of this one." With that she took Joe's cock in her mouth."

Ron didn't mind riding her from back there. His cock found the wet opening and he was soon back in the saddle. He fucked her the way Joe had the last few nights. Soon he could wait no longer and he unloaded his cum deep in her cunt.

His climax triggered her own and she swallowed Joe's cock down her throat. He unloaded a giant supply down her throat. The three were totally fucked out when they finally rolled off each other.

The sex went on the rest of the night until neither one of them had anything left to give. In a tangle of arms and legs they fell asleep.

Ron was awake first and he stumbled out of bed and down the stairs to his bath. Ann followed him to her bath with Joe finally waking up as she left the room to cook breakfast.

She had breakfast on the table by the time Ron came up. She had been worried ever since she woke about the consequences of last night's behavior. What was so much fun in the dark often changed in the light of day. She wasn't even sure how she felt about what happened. She wasn't worried about what Ron thought but she did care how Joe felt.

Ron came into the room the same as every morning. "Good morning beautiful."

He went straight to her and kissed her. She didn't back away the way she usually did when he tried to kiss her. What was the reason to turn away when he had all of her the night before? They knew each other's body as well as she and Joe knew each other.

His hands found her tits under the gown she had on and just like the day before her nipples hardened at his touch. She was certain that Ron hadn't changed after last night. She just hoped Joe was still glad they did the whole thing last night. She didn't have long to wait, he was coming down the stairs and she broke away from Ron.

Ann wasn't the only one worrying. Joe had taken a long time in the shower because he was postponing having to meet her in the light of day. He was glad to see she had a smile on her face instead of a look of contempt. He knew that he alone could have stopped what happened last night and he didn't. He gave her a good morning kiss on the lips but she wanted more. Her arms went around him and she move tight to her husband. She wanted to know that he still loved her.

Joe was so happy from her reaction that he pulled her close and kissed her deeply for several seconds. He could feel her hard nipples and his cock rose to the occasion.

Ann knew then that everything was going to be all right. Now she could think about the night before and how different it was with two men tending to her every need. She could now understand why the other women always came back for more. She knew that it was going to take a lot before she had her fill of the two men.

Ron and Joe were back working on the fence. Ron had been happy and whistling all morning. Joe wasn't as out going but he was glad it had finally happened. They stopped for a break before either one mentioned the night before.

Joe finally said, "Ok, so you were right all the time. It was even better that the last time we were together. I know Ann has never been so satisfied."

"Well brother, that is what it is all about, keeping her satisfied." Then he asked the question he really wanted to know the answer to. "Are you alright with me getting a little from her alone?" Before they had both been with the woman alone when ever they liked. This time it was different, she was Joe's wife. Ron didn't want to cause any problems but he hoped Joe would give him an ok. Either way he planed on having her again with just him. No other woman had ever caused him to be so reckless.

Joe knew his brother. "I may as well say yes because you will do it anyway. No need to make both of you feel guilty about being together after last night. Just give me my time alone with my own wife."

"Thanks brother, what if I knock of a little early for lunch and see if she is willing?"

An hour before they would normally knock of for lunch Ron took off. He was like a kid about to open a new Christmas present.

In the kitchen Ann had prepared lunch. It was almost finished when Ron came bursting into the room. "You are a little early for lunch aren't you?"

"It just depends on what you are having for lunch. Now I think we have time to get a little aquainted before Joe come for lunch."

"Ron, doing it last night with the two of you was great, but I can't slip around behind Joe's back to be with you."

"Hey, it's not behind his back. He knows I am here. He is the one that told me to knock off early and take care of you." He lied a little but it had the desired effect on her.

Ann knew that he was probably lying to her but she also knew that she wanted what he was so freely offering her. Her arms went around his neck and she pulled his mouth down to hers. Her tongue met his in a battle of tongues as they sampled each other's mouth. Her tits were hard and her cunt was wet. She was as ready as he was to get it on.

By the time they broke the kiss he had her blouse and bra off and was unsnapping her jeans. She stepped back just enough to give him room to work and she went for the snap on his shorts. Together they were completely naked in a matter of seconds.

Ron turned her towards the table and pushed her head down on it, leaving her ass sticking up in the air at the perfect height for his cock to enter her cunt. He didn't waste any time moving behind her and guiding his hard cock between the lips of her pretty pussy.

With one slow easy stroke he pushed all he had to the bottom of her hot pussy. Reaching around her he captured her tits in his hands. As his cock fucked in and out his fingers were doing their job on her hard tits. Within seconds he had her grinding back against his cock, trying to get as much of him in her as possible.

Ann had been fucked this way several times by Joe since their marriage and she liked the feel of his cock working deep in her cunt. Joe was the farthest thing from her mind as her brother-in-law fucked his brother's wife with Joe's complete blessings.

Ron fucked fast and hard as she took it all and pushed back for more. As she did with Joe she was begging him to fuck harder and faster. Ron had known all the time that she was a really hot woman. No woman as sexy looking as she could possibly be any other way.

Ron had her figured out right. She was just as hot as he thought she would be. If it hadn't been for Joe giving his permission she would not have cheated on him. She was awfully glad he was so understanding as she built to a climax being fucked from behind by his brother.

Ron could feel her cunt clinching his cock and knew that she was about to cum. He was already there and had fought to hold back until she started. The moment she started he pushed as far up her cunt as his cock would go. He released her tits and let his hands wrap around her hips as he pulled her as close to him as possible.

Ann had lost all track of time as her climax continued to build. As she started to cum she felt Ron push deep and shoot her welcoming cunt full of his white cum. Each shot made her climax again as the hot juice cover the walls of her well-fucked cunt. Her last thought before she lost consciousness was that he was so like his brother.

Joe gave them about an hour to do what they liked. Just thinking about her and his brother fucking together had his cock rock hard. He waited as long as he could before going to the house.

Entering the kitchen he found her putting the lunch on the table with Ron pouring the drinks. One look and he knew that it had gone just the way Ron had said it would.

He walked up behind Ann who was trying to avoid his eyes. Even though she knew he knew what she and Ron had been doing she still felt a little guilty. "Was it as good as last night, he asked?"

With a sigh of relief she said, "It was good but not any better." She turned and threw her arms around his neck and kissed her husband hard.

Joe finally broke the kiss and turned to see a smiling Ron looking at him. "I take it that you enjoyed the fun also?"

"It was just as good as I have imagined it would be. I can't wait until tonight." Neither Joe nor Ann answered but they both had to agree with him.

That night they put every move on her that they had used years ago. Ann just lay in the middle of the king size bed and let them make her body feel special. There were four hands that touched every part of her body at the same time. Two mouths that kissed her lips and sucked her tits and cunt at the same time. Two extra large cocks that never seem to tire of bring her to one climax after another. Before the night was over Ann knew that she would always want the two of them together. Either one was good, better than good, but together they brought her to higher and higher plateaus of pleasure.

It went on and on until she could stand nothing more. The night was nearly gone when they finally let her go to sleep. No one was up to cook breakfast the next morning.

Ron was with them another month before a job he had applied for became available. He was glad of the job, as it was what he wanted to do, but it required him having to move away. He was going to miss his brother and Ann. Since the first night not a day went by that they both did not have sex with her.

To Ann it was like the way she and Joe were right after they married. She found herself wanting sex all the time. The more she had the more she wanted. She could be cleaning the house and the desire would come over her. She would quit what ever she was doing and go find one of the men. It didn't matter which one. They were just as ready as she was for another romp between her legs.

Ron moved away to his new job. Joe did all he could do to keep her satisfied. Each night he fucked her time after time until he could go no farther. Even though she climaxed many times she was never quite as happy as she was when they both were with her.


Ron was about a four-hour drive away. At least once a month he would come back on Friday night and not go back until Sunday night. They often were in bed most of the time he was there.

Joe gave them ample opportunity for them to be alone together. Ron took advantage of it to have her to himself. As for Ann she was just happy to have them both back with her. She liked the closeness she had with Ron when it was just the two of them, but her best was when the two of them were fucking her in every possible way.

Ann had made the trip a few times to be with him with Joe's blessings. On those trips they eat, fucked, and slept and then started over again. Ann knew that she was fortunate to have the two of them doing their best to please her every time. In return she was always available to them at a moments notice.

This went on for over a year. One weekend Ron was back home and he and Joe were out doing the chores that had to be done. Both were still hung over from the late night fucking with Ann.

Joe kicked around a bale of hay and sat down to rest. "Why don't you quit that job and move back here? The farm is making a profit and with us together we could enlarge it so we both could live off it. I know Ann would be pleased to have you back here all the time."

"I have thought about it, but what if I meet someone and want to get married? What would Ann say about that?"

"She wouldn't like it that she would loose some of your attention but she would get use to it. After all I know that you would want to share your wife with me as I have done with you."

"I hadn't thought about that but I guess I do owe you. Let's go tell Ann the good news."

Together they ran to the house. Ann was in the den dressed in her usual shorts and blouse without any panties or bra. They just kept getting in the way when the men started stripping her.

Joe said, "Ron is coming back to live with us!" Ann ran and jumped into Ron's arms and begin kissing him. Joe laughed, "I guess that you will like that ok."

An n quit just long enough to say that it was just what she had hoped for. The guys had her out of her shorts and top in seconds. Joe dropped down on the couch with his cock sticking straight up.

Ron pushed her down on her hands and knees in front of him. She knew just what to do as her mouth covered the head of his cock. Down deeper she went just as Ron lifted her hips and drove his cock in her wet cunt. They fucked until all had finally climaxed.

Joe stood up after she had drained him dry. Ron took her by the hand and led her to the bed. Joe watched her go and thought how good it was going to be to fuck Ron's wife as they fucked Ann. He hoped he married real soon.

hammertime
hammertime
2,411 Followers