BrotherFuture Part 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
813 Followers

Dominique was thinking that his demeanor had her head swimming. She thought that she would give him the usual tease but something in his eyes told her that before long, they would both tire of her games and get it on. There was something about him... something sexy, something different, and something refreshing. He looked dangerous in a gentle way. Wide shoulders, narrow hips, and a cute motherfucker to boot?! "Yeah, he might get to go for a swim," she thought to herself.

Chap. 6

"If I have learned anything in my life, it is that bitterness consumes he vessel that contains it."
Rubin Hurricane Carter, 1960

After leaving Dominique's apartment, they ate dinner at a quiet, out of the way Chinese restaurant where Tony continued to school him about the drug game. While they were eating, Tony's pager went off. He looked at it quickly before exclaiming, "Fuck! Will this trick stop hitting me up?! What the fuck? She must want to fuck REAL bad!"

Hakim started laughing. Tony glanced up at him and said, "What the fuck are you laughing at? I'm giving you your first assignment," Tony said as he chuckled to himself.

"And what would that be, cuz?" Hakim asked hesitantly.

"You're going to drive me home, drop me off, and go handle this bitch for me," Tony said as signaled for the check and chuckled.

"What? You mean go stick her? You want me to go fuck this broad for you, T?" Hakim asked incredulously.

"Yep, all that shit you just said. But, you're not fucking her for me, you're going to hit it for yourself. I saw the way you checked her out. It's cool, yo. It's a perk of the game. Your ass better get used to it. Women love motherfuckers they THINK have power and money, dog. The rest of the shit they babble on about is just that... BABBLE! Get money and you'll get all the pussy you want. Period. Plus, I'm tired. Don't worry, she ain't going to mind. I'll give her a call and tell her what's up. By the way, tomorrow I want you to come pick me up tomorrow so we can get you a pager and cell phone," Tony said.

"If you say so," Hakim smiled to himself as he thought of the fucking he was going to give to that lying, stuck-up bitch! She had played him when she had surmised that he wasn't worth the time of the day the first time they had met. He was going to make sure she didn't make the same mistake again the second time!

Chap. 7

After dropping Tony off at his home in the suburbs, Hakim guided the sport utility towards the other side of the city to an address Tony had given him. Hakim smiled to himself as he drove and imagined what the look on Toi's face would be when he arrived at her apartment. Would she even recognize him or remember their first meeting.

"Let's see what she has to say while I'm digging her back out," Hakim laughed to himself.

He remembered the day she had rebuffed his advances like it was yesterday. Hakim had taken the rejection personally. Toi was one of the first women he had chosen to approach after being released from jail. Granted, his game was rusty but she had made him feel foolish for even trying to approach her.

As he drove to her apartment, Hakim's dick started to twitch in anticipation of the outright brutal fucking he was planning on giving her.

Chap. 8

"Woman without man is like a field without seed."
Ethiopa

Toi hung up the phone after speaking with Tony and began to doll herself up and clean her small one bedroom apartment. Tony had informed her that he wouldn't be coming and that he was sending over a friend to be handled. Toi had done this several times for Tony. He paid her between $50-200 for each trick she turned for him. Toi was a paycheck away from hoodrat status. She fucked on the side for the little extras she couldn't afford with her part-time administrative assistant position. She fronted with her girlfriends like she had it going on but if it wasn't for the money she received from tricking, she'd be dead broke and back living with her mom and sisters.

Witnessing her mother go through the experience of trying to keep a man who wasn't about shit taught Toi very early that the only thing she could ever hope to get out of a man was money. After her father had left, her mother had been devastated. Her mother had been a strict disciplinarian when Toi and her two sisters had been young. Toi was the oldest out of the three. As time wore on, her mother began to drink. Drinking led to the other unsavory things that Toi refused to dwell on. When Toi began dating, her relationship with her mother was strained. That was until she began dating a drug dealer who frequently gave her mother 'help' when she needed it. Suddenly, Toi's relationship with her mother began to improve. But just as suddenly, it began to sour when Toi broke up with the young drugdealer. Soon afterward, though, she began exclusively dating hustlers and playas... partly to maintain some type of relationship with her mother.

Toi was attractive and like most women she made it work for her. She knew men desired her by how much attention she received each day going to and from work. Men always made snide comments about the wiggle of her well-developed ass cheeks. She had also discovered years earlier that she had what men call "come-back pussy". When she had been eighteen years old, she had gone to the doctor complaining of constant and excessive lubrication in her pussy. The doctor had informed her that she was perfectly healthy and that the lubrication in her pussy was a bit excessive but nothing to be worried about. No man had EVER turned down a second chance to fuck her because her pussy remained tight and wet no matter how many times they dicked her! More than one man had informed her that her pussy reminded them of a virgin's snatch.

Toi conducted herself like a lady at all times and was always very discreet about her nighttime activities. She wasn't proud of the life she had up to now made for herself, but with a little luck and little bit more tricking, she hoped to one day meet the brotha who could take her away from all of this.

Whoever this balla Tony was sending over was going to get sucked, fucked, and pushed out the door in an hour. "Shit, I got to get up early tomorrow. I wish this motherfucker would hurry up and get here," Toi said to herself as she put the finishing touches on her hair.

Chap. 9

"To be sensual is to respect and rejoice in the force of life itself, and to be present in all that one does, from the effort of loving to the breaking of bread."
Phyl Garland, 1969

Hakim arrived at the address Tony had given him. He exited the truck and began to walk up the walkway towards an apartment building. He rang apartment number 23 and was buzzed up immediately.

Hakim exited the elevator and began scanning the numbers on the doors. When he found number 23, he knocked firmly and deliberately. He heard heels clicking on the other side of the door. Suddenly, the door cracked a bit and then swung open to reveal Toi in a sheer baby blue, full-length, body-hugging nightgown that did nothing to hide the tremendously seductive hourglass shape of her body.

"Hello, I'm Hakim," he said while he scanned his eyes up and down Toi's body.

"Hello, yourself. Come on in, my name is Toi" she said as she stepped to the side and allowed Hakim into her dimly lit apartment. As he passed Toi, she ran her eyes from his broad shoulders down to his tight ass and smiled approvingly. He was powerfully built and carried himself accordingly. Maybe she'd let him stay longer than an hour!

"For some reason, you look familiar to me," Toi said as she closed and locked the door.

"Oh yeah," Hakim said as he turned around and gazed at Toi's eyes.

Toi continued making small talk. She was nervous. Hakim answered her with single word answers. As she continued talking, Hakim began walking around her apartment and blowing out the candles she had lit earlier. He left a few of them burning.

"Damn, he works fast. At least he knows what he came he for," thought Toi.

Hakim saw her bite her lip in anticipation as her chest rose and fell rapidly with her deep breathing. Hakim stepped over to her quickly and stood before her. Toi felt like she was standing in the shadow of a giant.. Hakim could sense her nervousness and excitement. He reached out and touched his fingertips lightly to her face, brushed her hair back from her neck with his hands, and looked her straight in the eye as his head lowered towards hers and he kissed her softly on the lips.

Hakim started slowly at first, just barely brushing his lips with hers until he felt her relax. He then darted his tongue out to trace the crease of her lips, lightly. Without a moment's hesitation, she opened her mouth to him and his tongue slowly entered her mouth. He explored her mouth in a slow French kiss and it wasn't long before she was kissing him back, completely.

Hakim's mouth left hers and then he kissed his way across her jaw, around to her ear, down the smooth line of her neck, and then across her collarbone. His arms went around her in an embrace as he did so, and his fingers worked swiftly at the fastening of her teddy in the back. He caressed her back and shoulders and then slid the straps of the nightgown off her back, completely. Startled by the air on her skin, Toi made a move to cover herself with her hands but Hakim stopped her.

Hakim moved his hands up and over her arms to cup her small, firm breasts and began to roll her rather lengthy nipples between his fingers. Toi arched her back slightly and made a hissing sound as he did this.

"Tell me," Hakim said as he watched Toi's head rotate to the left and then to the right with a classic "I surrender" look on her face.

"Tell you what, baby?" Toi said breathlessly as she squeezed her thighs together.

"Tell me what you want," Hakim said quietly as he continued to squeeze and twist her nipples. He applied more pressure to her nipples and she moaned. She didn't complain about the pain and that turned him on even more. She liked pain.

"I want what you came over to give me. I want it all. I want you," Toi said as Hakim bent his head towards her breasts. Toi was trying her hardest to remain detached and remember that this was business, but there was something electric in the air between them. She couldn't deny she felt strongly attracted to the 'take charge' vibe he was giving off!

Hakim stuck out his tongue and flicked her nipple while rubbing her other nipple. He began to suck on her tits making them wet, and Toi moaned again while reaching towards his jacket and sliding it off of his broad shoulders. She then worked her fingers up to his chest and began unbuttoning his shirt.

Hakim slid the rest of her nightgown down her hips and Toi stepped out of it when it got to her ankles. She had Victoria Secret thongs on. He then began to really feel the soft, supple skin and the hardening chocolate nipples in his hand. She tasted incredible as he sucked each tit into his mouth, rolling the nipples around with the tip of his tongue as she worked his shirt off of his chest and arms.

Hakim suddenly pulled away from Toi. Toi began to fear that he was done with her and that it was over. But he just stared at her with THAT look in his eyes, and began guiding her towards the couch. As she sat, he got on his knees in front of her. He looked up at her again and smiled as he reached for her panties and began to pull them off. Toi lifted up off of the couch to let him finish what he was about to do.

Soon her panties were off, and her legs were spread apart. Hakim brought her panties to his face and inhaled deeply. He moaned deep in his throat, which caused her slimy pussy to leak even more! Hakim tossed her panties over his shoulder and then began tracing her slit with his fingertips. By now, Toi was in sheer disbelief. No man she had ever tricked with before had ever bothered to eat her pussy. She was breathing heavily as she watched Hakim. "He is going to eat me isn't he?" Toi thought quickly to herself.

Hakim licked his lips and lowered his head between Toi's thighs. She was clean-shaven with a light patch of hair on top. Her pussy was beautiful. Soft, thin brown lips surrounded pink wetness. Her slit was no longer than 2 inches, it seemed. He wondered if she was going to be able to take the dick he planned on giving her. He then began slowly licking her pussy from top to bottom. Her pretty pussy dripping an amazingly sweet, light, creamy nectar onto his tongue and he couldn't get enough. He slightly parted her labia and dragged the tip of his tongue all the way to the crescent, skipping over her clit on purpose. He was teasing her and it was driving her wild!

Toi oohed and ahhed as Hakim parted the lips of her pussy and dove his tongue into her, licking her wet insides, tasting her. The pressure built up in Toi as she watched Hakim between her legs looking back up at her. He started to to lick all around her clit slowly, it so good she started to gently call out his name.

"Hakim... Hakim... Hakim.. ." Toi moaned nonstop.

Toi moaned loudly in response to the feel of Hakim's lips, her knees sliding at a wider angle beside his head. He could now raise his arms up slightly and cupped her ass in his large hands while sliding his tongue between her slick pussy lips.

"Oooohh... Mmmmm.... Uhhhh..." Toi moaned deeply as her pussy relaxed against Hakim's mouth, accepting what he was aching to give her. He pulled her down closer to his mouth, sliding his tongue in deeper, licking and darting inside her extremely wet hole.


Hakim then flicked the tip of Toi's clit with his tongue, slowly, while reaching up to play with her long, excited nipples. Toi grabbed his hands and guided his hands roughly across her chest making him paw her breasts savagely as he flicked the tip of her slit slowly. He then pulled her hands away and grabbed her hips, pulling her closer to him as he started to quicken the pace of his tongue.

Toi was humping Hakim's face as he pressed a finger to her asshole. Toi had experienced anal sex a couple of times. It wasn't her favorite thing, but that was mostly because she had never orgasmed while getting poked in her ass. In her talks with her girlfriends over the years, they had all claimed that anal orgasms were the equivalent of 3 clitoral orgasms at once. Toi had never resolved the matter. Were her friends lying? Or was there something wrong with her?

Hakim slowly rubbed his finger around Toi's asshole in tiny circles, and finally her anus started to open up to him. Hakim continued his tongue assault on her petite pussy by sticking his tongue into her pussy at the same pace his finger began slowly trying to enter past her sphincter muscle. Toi continued moaning while whipping her head back and forth across the cushions of the couch. She began begging for it!

"Put it in my ass! Please!" Toi screamed in a muffled voice.

Toi moaned softly as Hakim continued sucking on her very sweet and wet pussy as she felt his finger pierce her rectum. It slid deep inside of her. Hakim held his finger deep in her ass before slowly twirling and withdrawing his finger to the tip before entering her ass again and again and again...

After a few minutes of this, Hakim slid his thumb into her pussy, and began sucking on her clit! Toi was awestruck! All of these sensations combined almost caused her to faint from sheer pleasure. She didn't even feel the orgasm building inside of her. It was like her body was now solid orgasm, and she couldn't think or breathe!

When Toi came, she went completely rigid and numb at the same time. She must have passed out, because the next thing she remembered seeing was Hakim's cum sucked lips, face and chin before her eyes.

"Lick it off. All of it. Taste yourself, now.. ." Hakim said smoothly but authoritatively.

Toi moaned as she deftly licked every drop of her creamy cum off of Hakim's face. She tasted sweet.

"Hmmmm..." Toi moaned as she went about her task.

When Toi was done licking her pussy juices off of Hakim's face, he stood up and began to unbuckle his belt. He then unbuttoned the top of his pants and then pulled the zipper down. As he moved his pants down his hips and off his legs and feet, Toi glanced at the bulge behind his briefs and then at his muscled thighs and legs. But her glance soon returned to the huge knot at the front of his thighs.

"Oh SHIT that motherfucker looks big! Oh Tony, what did you send up in here tonight?" Toi wondered to herself while raising herself to a sitting position directly in front of Hakim's meaty dick.

Toi reached for Hakim's waist hypnotically and began to pull his briefs down his thighs. She gasped in fear and excitement at the black monster that revealed itself to her. It had been coiled up like a snake and when she freed it from it's prison, the big head leaped at her like it was getting ready to strike. Hakim's cock hung down half hard before pointing right at her lips. The fat head was throbbing with desire for her and she flushed with pride at the thought of causing him to react this way. It was so beautiful, so black, so big and hard, she thought to herself as it continued to grow before her eyes. Hakim's dick was at least twice as big as Tony's and twice as thick. The tip was lighter in color then the rest and was about the width was about the half the size of her fist.

Toi put her small hand on it, but couldn't get it all the way around Hakim's dick. She stroked it a little at first. Toi looked up at Hakim and licked her lips. She was determined to show Hakim how good she could be. Toi pulled away from his massive balls and moved up to the head of his dick. She started by kissing the head, licked the ridge, causing Hakim to moan lightly. She pushed her tongue into the little slit at the tip of his cock, spreading it, licking and sucking the precum that was already there.

Finally, Toi covered it with her lips, sucking gently at first, then started moving her head back and forth, rocking his cock over her lips, soaking his cock with her saliva. Soon she had half of his 12-inch length in her mouth, then more... slowly letting it touch the back of her throat. Saliva was running out of her mouth and down her chin to her neck. Hakim's dick felt so warm in her mouth, she couldn't help but slobber on it. Toi knew her pussy was dripping out of control, but she was too busy to do anything about it now. Hakim put his hands on the sides of Toi's head. He held her head as he pushed his dick in and out of her mouth... rocking his hips slowly, watching his cock disappear into Toi's pretty, angelic face. Toi looked up at Hakim and their eyes locked in a stare of incredible lust. Toi sensed that Hakim was going to do something furious to her body on this night.

"Mmmmm... mmmpphhhh...." Toi gurgled around the deeply embedded prick as she felt it become harder, somehow. Her accumulated pussy juices were running between and out of her moist cunt lips and down her thighs.

Hakim took hold of Toi's head and began to slide his dick in and out of her mouth in short, slow strokes. Toi allowed herself to be pulled back and forth over the first third of his thick, long, black dick. Her eyes remained open in an adoring gaze as she had never seen, sucked, or felt quite anything as the size of this man's dick.

Toi heard Hakim start to moan deeply just before his suddenly hardened and thickened. Her eyes widened in fear that he was going to cum in her mouth! She had NEVER gone that far with any man... money or no money! She looked up at him as his hands tightened on her skull and into his eyes. The look in his eyes secured her fate. She knew without a doubt that he was going to cum in her throat no matter how much she struggled! Funny thing was... she didn't want to struggle. She was enjoying the forceful way he was dictating things. Her pussy was dripping rivulets of pussy juice down her thighs and onto the floor.

Liclovely
Liclovely
813 Followers