BrotherFuture Part 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
813 Followers

"Hmmmmm... Ohhhhh.... Yeeeahhhhhhh... Ummmm," Hakim moaned as the itch in his balls suddenly blasted upwards through his dick and exploded in the deep recesses of Toi's throat. Blast after strong blast ripped out of his dick into her mouth. She swallowed as quickly as she could, but small streams of cum ran out of both sides of her once formerly tight lips.

Toi's throat worked quickly as her pussy suddenly clenched in a small yet intense orgasm! It caught Toi off-guard as she released Hakim's dick from her lips and leaned onto his thighs while she moaned as her body slowed its quaking. THAT had never happened to her before while giving a man head! She knew without a shadow of doubt that she was going to have to get on the phone and tell her girlfriends about this motherfucker!

Chap. 10

"Success has a power of its own."
Cordiss Collins, 1990

Hakim took hold of his dick and began to smack Toi on the cheeks, nose, and forehead with it. Toi's eyes remained closed as the wet, warm dick rubbed along her face. She was silently thrilled that his dick remained as hard as granite. Her pussy wouldn't have to wait to get filled. She moaned as he spread the remnants of his cum across the bridge of her nose.

Hakim began slowly backing away from Toi. He backed to the couch and then sat down on it. He crooked his finger towards Toi. She crawled from her position on the floor over to him. Hakim spread his legs as he massaged his already hard dick and let her get between them.

"Did you cum?" Hakim asked.

"Yes... yes, I did," answered Toi as she looked into Hakim's eyes once again.

"Come on up here and slide on this dick," Hakim said as he laid back on the couch and allowed Toi to stand up and straddle his thighs as she positioned herself on top of him. Toi's stomach did a somersault as she stared down at the large, bulbous head of Hakim's dick. His dick was as thick as her wrist. She hoped she could enjoy his entire dick without hurting herself.

Hakim could see the dripping, glistening wetness of Toi's cunt. Her lips were drenched with her cunt cream and he could also see the rivulets of pussy juice on the inside of her thighs. She leaned forward onto his chest while rubbing her pussy on the underside of the thick dick that was between them. Hakim felt her wetness dripping down his long shaft. "Damn, this bitch is WET!" he thought to himself as she continued to rub her wet, greasy snatch on his stiff dick.

Hakim grabbed Toi by the waist as he worked one of her chocolate, distended nipples into his wet mouth and sucked and nibbled on it. This caused Toi to begin sliding the outside of her pussy from the top of Hakim's formidable dick to the bottom, leaving a wet, slimy, and shiny trail on the underside of his dick. They both could hear and feel the sticky wetness of her pussy rubbing against his dick. Her pussy felt as if it was on fire!

"That's it... rub that pussy on my dick. Your pussy feels sooo warm on my dick!" Hakim whispered into her ear as he smiled deviously. Hakim was planning on giving her the dicking of a lifetime! When she sat down tomorrow at work, Hakim wanted her pussy to ache from the dick he was about to give her!

Hakim began licking and kissing the sensitive spots on Toi's neck and ears.

"Hmmmm... you do that good, baby," Toi said as her mind floated off in a thousand different directions as she felt the hot heat from his dick on her wet, puffy pussylips. Her pussy seemed to be leaking more fluid than she ever remembered! The entire crack of her ass was wet with her liquid essence.

"You ready?" Hakim said as he took hold of his dick and began to rub the large, spongy head of his dick across the wet, pliant lips of Toi's pussy.

"Yesssss..." Toi hissed as she raised her sticky pussy up off of Hakim's dick and then began lowering herself towards his colossal cock.

Taking his giant, black cock in her fingers, Toi moved it till his giant knob was rubbing against her agitated pussy lips. They both could hear her pussy squelch as the plum-sized head of his dick disappeared inside of her. From the back, the pink meat of her pussy was visible due to the incredible stretching her pussy was forced to submit to. Her creamy dew covered the top 7 inches of his dick.

"Mmmmm... Oooohhh..." Toi moaned loudly as she began to experience the full girth of Hakim's thick dick beautifully and masterfully stretch her pussy to new dimensions. She had NEVER been this stretched before in all her life. She was slightly afraid to look towards her pussy for fear that the remaining inches yet to enter her would frighten her right off of his dick!

Hakim's arms were long enough so that he could reach around her body and take hold of her asscheeks and slowly rub around her asshole. He pulled her asscheeks apart which caused her clit to come out of its hiding place and rub along the length of his dick. Soon, Toi pussy began to clench/unclench around 8 inches of his deeply imbedded dick.

"Ooooohhhh... Ugghhh... Mmmmm..." Toi screamed into Hakim's neck as she came quickly and powerfully on his thrusting dick. The sounds of her slick, wet pussy being penetrated filled the room. Hakim continued to raise and lower Toi onto his cum/slime covered dick. Her pussy was now taking 9 inches of dick quite nicely.

Hakim began slipping his finger into her tight ass as she came. At first, Toi's head jerked off of his shoulder/neck area as if to protest to the invasion. Then as she felt Hakim's lower body began to rise up to meet her downward thrusting pussy, her pussy convulsed in a cataclysmic eruption of orgasmic bliss. Hakim's finger began rotating and thrusting in her ass as she road out her orgasm on 10 inches of black, thick dick.

Toi felt helpless to stop herself from cumming onto this strange man's dick. She had always taken pride on her ability to remain professional no matter's whose dick was pounding away at her insides. She was usually able to distance her mind from the act at hand by thinking about how she was going to spend this 'clown's' money. But Hakims' dick demanded immediate and consistent attention. Her mind couldn't have formed a complete thought if she had tried! And she didn't want to! This motherfucker was fucking her like she would fuck a woman if she was a man! His dick was BIG, yet he wasn't trying to slam it into her all at one time. She hated that shit! She wanted to get familiar with the dick before her body could openly and wantonly beg for it. Hakim was making her dizzy at the prospect of taking all of his dick into her in one sitting! She could think of nothing else! And still her pussy could be heard 'slushing and sloshing' as Hakim continued to work his dick into her tight, wet pussy.

As Toi's second or third orgasm faded, Hakim was gently but forcibly fingerfucking her asshole. She had begun to enjoy the full feeling his finger was causing in her ass. She had tried getting assfucked twice and both times had been a disaster. The first guy couldn't stay hard and the second had tried to damn near rape her! The motherfucker hadn't even had the common human decency to lube himself up! Ghetto niggas! Since then, she had occasionally used her vibrator and had enjoyed it for the most part.

Hakim began attempting to fuck the final two inches of his dick into Toi's soggy yet tight pussy. He had every intention of finishing the job he had started. He could sense that she wanted it, too. Her ass started moving back forcibly to take his thrusts. Pretty soon, she had taken all 12 thick, long, wet inches of his dick. His balls began banging off of her pussylips as he drove his dick quickly and smoothly into her pussy again and again.

"AHHHHhhhhhh... Oooooohhhh... Ewwwwwwww... AHH... AHHH.... Ohhhh... Shhhhiiitttttt!" Toi screamed at the top of her lungs as she felt her pussy implode and then explode in orgasm all over the towering dick that was unmercifully sticking it to her.

Hakim slipped a second finger into Toi's ass as she screamed her bliss into his ear. He could feel his dick between the membrane in her ass. He could also feel her cum running down the length of his dick and onto his balls in a constant flow.

"Fuck, this bitches pussy is wet! I could fuck her all night long... and I just might," thought Hakim to himself as he quickly yet deftly lifted Toi's upper body off of his so that he could first sit and then stand with her thighs in his arms and his dick deep inside her.

Toi took hold of Hakim's neck and allowed herself to be raised and lowered onto his deeply thrusting dick. Toi felt Hakim's fingers leave her asshole and take hold of her asscheeks in a tight grip as he slammed her lower body onto his dick again and again. This action caused Toi's head to fall forward onto Hakim's neck as another orgasm ripped her in two.

Hakim began walking and fucking Toi towards her bedroom. When he reached the door, he kicked it open. Toi's pussy had become even louder, now. The squishy, liquid sound emanated throughout her bedroom. Hakim walked her to the edge of her bed and began slamming all 12 inches of his dick into her at a blinding pace. Toi came again... very hard!

"You gone be cumming all night like that. You getting all of this dick, bitch. You hear me?" Hakim asked as he released his grip on her and allowed her legs to uncurl from his arms. Toi stood in front of him shaking and numb! The only thought that formed with some clarity was the fact that she had even better orgasms awaiting her!

Chap. 11

"Dicking a woman deep is equal parts physical, emotional, and spiritual."
Liclovely

"Get on your knees and taste yourself," Hakim said as looked deeply into Toi's bewildered eyes. As he continued to gaze at her, something in her eyes told him that she was his. For the night... for whenever he wanted her body!

Toi noiselessly slid to her knees and took in the view of Hakim's cum-matted dick and balls. She had never seen so much of her cum on a man's dick! His black dick was damn near white with all of the cream she had deposited on it!

"Damn, how many times did I cum?" she said as she watched a thick drop of her voluminous cum drip off of his balls and land on her thigh.

"I don't know but I do know you enjoyed every one of them, didn't you?" he said as he watched her nod her head in agreement and then stick her long, wet tongue out and lick along the side of his dick making her tongue whitish-colored with her own cum.

"Yes... very much so," Toi said as she curled her tongue back inside of her mouth and tasted herself as she swallowed.

"Mmm..." Hakim moaned as Toi began thoroughly cleaning his dick from tip to base/balls. She was doing a very good job, too. He could hear her moan as she cleaned him. Her tongue was wet and eager as she cleaned his dick.

"Get up on the bed... on your knees... with your ass up and face down," Hakim said as he stepped away to allow her to get up and on the bed. Her ass wiggled as she got into position. Hakim thought to himself that he had never seen a finer ass... either in person or in a magazine. Her ass was perfectly built for fucking. Large yet very shapely and fluffy!

Hakim got up on the bed behind her on his knees. He grabbed her asscheeks and spread them widely. He then bent down and stuck out his tongue and rimmed her asshole, wetly and slowly.

"Hmmm... that feels sooo good, Hakim," Toi moaned as Hakim's tongue traced its way down towards her small, thin and swollen pussylips. He traced the outerlips and then sucked softly on her inner ones. She continued to moan as she pushed her ass back onto his face.

Hakim straightened up and spread her asscheeks once again. His dick was still glistening from her spittle. As he lined up his dick with her pussy, he was able to see the wet, pink insides of her pussy. Her pussy looked like a bat had been recently pulled out of it. It was flaming red, open and lopsided. He grinned to himself as he entered her with a wet, sloshy sound.

"Hmmmm... shit! Damn, your dick is so fucking deep in me in this position! Don't stop!" Toi ordered as Hakim began thrusting his dick to the hilt and then back to the tip. Her titties bounced off the mattress as he dicked her. Her pussy felt even more stretched from the back and she was enjoying it. She felt vulnerable and she knew she would do anything he asked of her.

"SMACK"

Hakim had smacked Toi's right asscheek as his deeply rooted dick plowed through her netherhole. As he looked down, he could see her thin, pink pussylips stretch open tightly to accommodate his dick on the outthrusts and then curl back in as he entered again. Her pussy was taking a beating and still she threw her ass back at him as if she wanted him to bruise her pussy way-way deep!

"AHHHHHHH... OHHHHHHHH... GOOODDDNESSSSS... SHIIITTTT!" Toi screamed into her pillow as a series of orgasms exploded out of her pussy and into each of her limbs. And still Hakim held her asscheeks open and plowed her mercilessly. He gently stuck his finger into her asshole as she screamed and began rotating and thrusting it in time with her backward thrusts. Soon, he had his finger to the third knuckle.

"OOOOhhhh... W-W-What are you doing to me?!" Toi screamed as Hakim inserted a second finger into her ass as he reamed her pussy expertly.

"Just fucking you like I know a BITCH like you needs to get fucked! Hard, deep, and for a long period of time, right, bitch? Answer me!" Hakim said as he continued double banging her with his dick and fingers.

"Yesssss... Yesssss, baby... Uh-huh... Ewwwwww... you do your shit so good, Hakim. Shit, you could make a bitch fall in love with your ass!" Toi screamed as Hakim slid his entire length out of her and left the head of his dick inside of her pussy. He began deeply probing her ass with his two fingers.

Toi's ass began to heat up. Hakim reached around and under her to manipulate her clit. Soon, Toi began mewing and pleading for him to do it harder and deeper. Hakim felt the tightness release from her asshole. Now was the time!

Hakim got up off the bed and went into the bathroom. He opened the medicine cabinet up and glanced over birth control pills, Midol, acne cream, etc... until his eyes came across the K-Y jelly he was looking for. He took it out, uncapped and scooped a large amount onto his dick. He began fisting his dick as he walked back into the bedroom. Toi was still on her knees waving her ass slowly from side to side. She seemed to be in a trance. She was moaning as if she still had his dick inside of her.

Toi's pussy was still spasming! She had tried to lie flat on her stomach but any sudden movements started her to shaking and cumming again.

Hakim got back on the bed and spread her asscheeks. His touch sent shivers up her back. As she felt his breath on her asscheeks and then his tongue lazily crawling over her asshole, she went over the edge again and orgasmed.

"AHHHHH... Oooooohhhh.... Ummmmmm... Fuucckkk... Ewwwww... SHIT!" Toi screamed and then began laughing... uncontrollably. Tears were coming out of her eyes. She couldn't tell if the tears were from the orgasms she had just experienced or the sudden giggles she was suffering through. She finished laughing/giggling and wiped her eyes. She exhaled deeply as a heavenly and relaxing feeling washed over her body.

Hakim's fingers went back to work on her ass as rubbed KY jelly around the rim of her asshole. He allowed his fingers to slowly work the jelly into Toi's ass so that she wouldn't be alarmed when he finally stuck his big dick inside there.

Toi felt her asscheeks being spread again as Hakim brought the warm, spongy head of his dick to her pussylips and then slowly began filling her up with dick. She began moaning again as her body once again caught a rhythm which caused her pussy to start leaking, again.

Hakim worked two of his fingers into her ass as he began plowing through furrow with increasing speed. Toi began moaning deeply... and talking some kind of language he had never heard! But still, she pushed her ass and pussy back at him. Willing him to take more if he wanted it.

As Toi began to cum again, Hakim quickly slid his dick out of her pussy while continuing to fingerfuck her ass as she came. As Toi continued to grind out her orgasm, Hakim deftly and slowly slid his fingers out of her ass as he replaced them with the helmet of his dick. The lips of her asshole gave way to the plum-sized head of Hakim's dick and slid across the helmet, tightening as they narrowed on the groove behind the large head. It slid in slowly and wetly, making a pop sound as her sphincter muscles clamped around his greasy dickhead.

Toi eyes flew open as she realized the thick warmth of Hakim's dick had replaced his fingers without barely any pain. The head of his dick slid through her ass opening like a hot knife through butter... SMOOOOTH! She didn't have time to protest because there was hardly any pain. Toi felt her asshole sucking and spasming on the large invader.

"Ummmm... Ewwww... Shhhh... Mmm..." Toi moaned deeply into the pillow. She did not utter a word of protest. She felt Hakim massaging her neck as he worked his dick slowly through the first 2-3 inches of her ass. He had greased his dick just right because it was sliding slowly in and out of her ass with moderate resistance.

Hakim watched as his dick sawed through Toi's small but well-greased asshole. He was surprised that she was able to take him so smoothly. He figured that sticking his dick in her while she was orgasming was a good idea. He hadn't given her time to consider the enormity of his dick.

As Hakim continued to smoothly glide in and out of her ass, Toi suddenly felt her ass passage begin to give way and spread thickly and wetly for his formidable dick. She could not believe that his fingers had loosened her up enough to take this probing!

"Ahhhhhhhh... Ohhh... Ummm... AHHHH... I-I'm cum... Cumming!" Toi began to scream as Hakim slid his hand that had been holding her neck into her hair and pulled her back towards his heaving chest.

"Cum for me, bitch... come on! Cum on my dick! I want to see your ass cream on my dick! Come on!" Hakim said forcibly as he picked up his pace inside of her ever-loosening asshole. He had approximately 7-8 inches in her ass. The way her asshole was tightening up at the tip of his dick, he doubted if he was going to get all of his dick inside of her. But fuck was her ass passage slick!

"YESSSS... OHHHH... EWWWWWW... FUCK!" Toi screamed as she took 9 inches of solid black dick in her ass and came again and again on it. These orgasms were much different that the ones she had just experienced while he had been in her pussy. These orgasms were coming from somewhere much deeper and at a much rapid pace. Inexplicably, she could feel her ass spewing its nutt cream over the entire length of Hakim's deeply entrenched dick! This was the first assgasm she'd ever experienced in her life!

Suddenly, she felt Hakim pull her hair even tighter as he began pulling her head towards him and said, "Remember when I came in and you said I looked familiar? I bet you never thought you'd be fucking a bus catching, uniform wearing motherfucker, huh?"

"Huh? Ummm... Ohhhh... shit! Wh-What are... Ummm... you... AHHHHHH! OH SHIT! Ummmmm... here it cums again... Ohhhhhh... shiiitttttttt!" Toi screamed as the itch in her ass became a full-fledged teeth clenching, sheet grabbing orgasm.

"Yeah... you remember don't you?! Couple of months ago... at the bus stop on Washington Ave. ? Uh-huh... take this dick bitch! You taking all this dick up this ass tonight! You hear me! Come here! Bring this ass back here!" Hakim said as suddenly took hold of her hips and began pile-driving his entire dick into Toi's upturned ass.

Liclovely
Liclovely
813 Followers