BrotherFuture Part 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers

While he was waiting for Dominique's page, Hakim decided to visit a crackhouse in the area. In the drug game, a crack house could mean many things. Usually, it was a place where people who having procured crack cocaine could go and get their smoke on. Rarely were these places the scenes of drug transactions. That shit was dumb! Selling it on the spot where people are getting high. Sooner or later, you were going to get robbed or snitched on. The other crack house could be a place where the drugs were cooked up and stored. He was headed for the former.

Hakim's boss, Tony, had a female cousin he was worried about. Apparently, the young woman had fallen in love with some young, directionless wannabe thug nigga and had let him turn her young, goofy ass out on 'crack' street. She was a very attractive redbone with thickness in all the right places. She had been seen at a couple of crackhouses Tony did business with, on occasion. Tony had mentioned to Hakim that if he was near or around any of those locations, could he just go in and see if she was there. He wanted Hakim to call him if he ran into her.

Hakim stopped by a crackhouse on same side of the city as Dominique lived. As he exited his car, he threw the alarm on. He walked across the street and headed towards a brick house with a rundown porch. There were several people milling about the entrance to the home. They were all vacant-eyed, desperate lookin' motherfuckas. The sight and smell of them was repugnant! Hakim ascended the stairs and knocked on a door. A man with about seven teeth in his mouth opened the door and blew his ghastly breath on Hakim, as he greeted him. He recognized who Hakim was because he and another baler that worked for Tony had been in this particular crackhouse just a few days before.

Hakim walked around the apartment's living room, hallway, back bedrooms where there seemed to be a lot of crack-smoking and fucking going on. He looked around but didn't see her. He realized he had to piss so he headed toward the bathroom. As he opened the door, Tony's cousin, Trina, came into view. She was kneeling on the dirty floor between two men, who had their pants and underwear around their ankles. She had one of the guy's dick in her mouth. The guy was smoking a crackpipe at the same time. She blew the man like a professional. A circle of spit had formed around her lips as she moaned and coaxed the man's orgasm out of him. Hakim watched through the cracked door. As the man inhaled crack smoke into his lungs, he began to orgasm thickly into Trina's open and waiting mouth. On the streets, this particular sex act was called the 'double master blaster'. Basically, you smoked crack or freebase and busted a nutt at the same time. Trina, whose lips and chin were plastered with cum, noticed a brotha standing in the doorway. She took the dick out of her mouth to say to Hakim, "No freebees, motherfucka! Ten and twenty dollar hits will get you in on this party, baby. Get in or get the fuck out!"

Hakim slowly closed the door and exited the apartment. There were several young girls standing around waiting to ply their trade, so that they could continue getting high. Hakim felt a sting of guilt flood his chest because he knew that the shit he did to get money contributed, at least partway, to these people's current condition. This shit is sad, Hakim thought, as he walked down the stairs while pulling out his cell-phone. He contacted Tony as he walked back across the street and let him know that he had found his cousin and where.

As he reached his car, his pager went off. He plucked it from the waistband of his sweatpants.

"Dominique," he said as he began to smile.

Chap. 7

"You can focus on the obstacles, or you can go on and decide what do about it. To me, it breaks down to that: you can do and not just be"

-Gloria Dean Randle Scott

The twenty-minute drive over to Dominique's apartment building had seemed to calm and lighten Clarissa's mood. By the time she pulled into a parking space in front of the building, she was singing along with the music on the radio. She grabbed her bag out of the backseat and headed towards the side of the tall brick apartment building to get to the rear pool area. Several older men were walking along the side and they could not help but to look at Clarissa as she passed them or approached them. She was definitely a looker!

Clarissa reached the large pool area. She called out Dominique's name as she spotted her reclining on a lawn chair. Dominique waved her over as she put her cell phone on the ground next to her. Clarissa weaved her way through the crowd of mostly older couples. When she reached Dominique, the beauty of her half-naked friend surprised Clarissa. She had not realized how curvy Dominique was! She also noted how beautiful Dominique's brown skin shone in the sun. If only she could get her skin that tanned.

Dominique invited her to sit down on the lounge chair that was next to her. Clarissa smiled and began to take off her loose-fitting t-shirt and her baggy sweat pants before sitting. Dominique noticed how well built Clarissa was as she seductively sat her shapely ass down on the lounge chair. Her swimsuit was a red two-piece that showed off her body very nicely. There were many older men who noticed the beauty's body, too.

"Don't mind these old fogies out here. All they do is stare and ogle. They won't say a word to you, girl. You would think that they forgot what a nice set of tits and ass look like," Dominique giggled as she looked around the pool.

"To tell you the truth, I kind have appreciate the attention since I haven't been getting much from my so-called boyfriend," Clarissa replied, tartly.

Dominique quickly turned her head back towards Clarissa, and thought, 'this is going to be even easier than I thought'.

"Girl, what are you saying? Talk to me girl, talk to me. You obviously have something on your mind. It's just you and me here. Go on," Dominique urged like the true professional babbler she was.

"Well... I believe that Chad is cheating on me. I mean I don't have the evidence in my hand, but I feel it, ya know? I've been thinking that there is something wrong with me. I can't seem to keep a faithful man in my life no matter what I do! I'm tired of it! I'm tired of it all! Why can't I find a decent relationship?! Clarissa said forcefully as her face screwed up in frustration.

"Clarissa, forgive me for saying this, but, there is absolutely nothing wrong with you except that you keep wasting time with jerks! From what you've told me since I met you, you meet men and then immediately feel a need to give all of yourself to them. What the hell is that about, Clarissa?! The men you have dated seem to take advantage of your need to be needed and use it against you! You are a beautiful woman! You don't have to give your heart away every time you meet a man, Clarissa! Try giving some pussy instead! And stop looking for a decent relationship and concentrate on enjoying the moment," Dominique finished while smiling slyly.

Clarissa looked at Dominique and giggled to herself.

"Maybe you're right, Dominique. I do tend to give too much of myself while the men I meet only give me parts of themselves. Mainly the part that's between their legs!" Clarissa countered while starting to smile. Her mood was lightening up, considerably. Dominique had a way of making her look at her own problems as simple and easy to fix.

"You're exactly right, girl! Shit, C, start taking everything so damn seriously! Not everyone you meet is going to be 'THE GUY'! Take it easy...have some damn fun before you get up and hitch yourself to a man for life. Live your life, first. Take some chances!" Dominique said as she noticed Hakim across the pool, leaning on the gate gazing at them.

"You're right, again! I have got to stop being an old maid and start living my life! You know what, I'm TIRED of being a good girl! I want to see what life is really like. I've been living my life to not disappoint my parents but I'm the one that's disappointed. I haven't really done anything exciting yet! I went to college but that was an all girls' school! It seems like I've been cooped up all my life. I definitely need to make some changes," Clarissa said.

"I agree, girl. Stop cheating yourself and wasting all of your time trying to find 'Mr. perfect'. Be satisfied with what life offers you. I know a lot of women who are married who envy single women and the control they have over their lives. That traditional mess is for rich people. Girl, life is short! You better get used to trying to have some fun instead of waiting around for a man to show you some attention. Fuck that! I'm not living my life to be some arrogant motherfucka's handmaiden!" Dominique said.

"You're right, Dominique! You're exactly right! Oh my God! It's so damn clear! To have a life, I have to let myself live a little! It's that easy, isn't it?" Clarissa said.

"You're starting to get it, J! You've making this shit too hard on yourself. Just lie back and let life happen, girl," said Dominique as she gazed directly at Hakim while imperceptibly giving him the pre-arranged signal.

Chap. 8

"The guy who takes a chance, who walks the line between the known and the unknown, who is unafraid of failure, will succeed"

-Gordon Parks

Hakim leaned on the fence looking at the white girl lying next to Dominique. He had arrived about 20 minutes earlier. He smiled to himself that at least he would not be wasting this beautiful afternoon trying to get information out of an ugly bitch. This woman was very attractive and had a very respectable body for a white girl! Long, blonde hair. Succulent lips. Nice plump, teardrop shaped titties that hung just right on her rib cage. Rounded yet supple thighs. Flat stomach. Natural tan. Girly was hitting on somethin' kind of decent!

Hakim pushed himself off the gate and began his walk towards the pool area. As he approached the reclining Dominique and Clarissa, he began to silently rehearse what his script was.

As he walked up on them, they were still talking. He coughed.

"Hey Hakim! What's up? I wasn't expecting you out here, today" Dominique said as she shielded her eyes from the sun, while lying her ass off.

"Hey, I hope I'm not interrupting your discussion, but I had to come over and thank you once again for letting me get the hook-up with the private pool thing. There ain't too many places a brother can go for a free swim on a hot day, ya know?" said Hakim as he glanced at the smiling Clarissa.

"It's cool, baby. We got to look out for each other, right? I'm sorry, let me introduce you to my friend. Clarissa, this is an old friend of mine from high school. Clarissa meet Hakim. Hakim meet Clarissa.

Hakim reached his hand towards Clarissa while she did the same to him. His large hand engulfed her small one. They looked into each other's eyes and greeted each other. She smiled not able to come up with any conversation. She was nervous as hell.

"It sure is hot out here! You mind if I leave my sweats over here while I go for a swim, D?" Hakim said as he took his shirt off and began to undo his sweatpants.

Clarissa gasped slightly as Hakim's began to bare his body. He was built like a Mack truck! She noticed his wide chest and tree trunk-like arms. He also possessed a well-defined six-pack. Narrow hips and muscular legs. She also noticed the prominent bulge that stood out from his over sized white swim shorts. Dominique quickly glanced at Clarissa to gauge her reaction to Hakim's body and found her staring with her mouth agape.

"No problem. We'll be right here," said Dominique as she glanced at his dick bulge. She really missed the feel of his big dick inside of her.

"Thanks" Hakim said as he turned and began walking towards the pool. Both Dominique and Clarissa stared at his muscular butt cheeks.

"Mmmm...," they both sighed in unison before looking at each other and busting out in conspiracial giggles.

"He's a very nice looking man, Dominique," Clarissa said as she continued to stare at Hakim.

"I agree. He's a well put together brother," Dominique said as she looked at Clarissa. She could see that Clarissa's nipples were starting to harden, slightly.

"Have you two ever dated? I mean, he is single, right?" Clarissa asked.

"Me and Hakim? Girl, no! It's not like I would be against the idea. A couple of girlfriends have told me that he's something else between the sheets. Apparently, he's got a big dick and knows how to use it!" Dominique said.

"Dominique! That's a little too much information for my ears, don't you think?" Clarissa said as she looked at Dominique while smiling. She was greedy for any kind of information on the handsome, well-built Black man she had just met.

"Girlfriend, you need to loosen up. You are a single, pretty woman. There is nothing wrong about talking about a man and what he can or cannot do in bed. Men do it all the fucking time! Shit, I don't know about you but I haven't had a really good orgasm from a man in a very long time," Dominique said as she slyly glanced at Clarissa to see if she was going to take the bait.

"Ditto! I don't remember the last time I really got my rocks off!" Clarissa said.

"So tell me about your friend, Hakim. What does he do?" asked Clarissa.

"Well, from what I know, he works downtown somewhere at a county office. I know he lives on the south side of the city. And, I know he does not date anyone," Dominique answered, continuing to lie her ass off.

"Hmmm...," Clarissa mused. She had never been with a Black man before. It wasn't that she had never heard the myth; she just had never been in a situation where a Black man was available. None of her girlfriends had ever admitted to being with a Black man, either. As she pondered that issue, she thought that even if they had slept with a Black man, none of them would ever admit to it.

For the next two hours, Dominique spit game at Clarissa about men, orgasms, cum, her fetishes and fantasies, oral and anal sex, etc... She also quizzed her on her relationship with her boss, Flip. Apparently, Clarissa knew a lot more about Flip than Dominique would have guessed.

Hakim came back to retrieve a towel to see a flushed face Clarissa and a winking Dominique. Hakim hinted that he was thirsty and Dominique immediately took the opportunity to invite both him and Clarissa upstairs to her apartment so that they could get some adult refreshments. They all agreed that it was a good idea.

Hakim reached out his hand to Clarissa to help her up from the lawn chair she was reclining in. She reached out her dainty hand and an electric shock seemed to reverberate throughout her body. She blushed as she withdrew hand her hand from his grasps and tore her eyes from his muscular body.

As they walked from the pool area into the apartment building, Hakim gazed at Clarissa's thick, round, and jiggling ass cheeks as she carried her gym bag on one shoulder. He took note that her ass was just as nice as Dominique's. She definitely reminded him of a well-stacked redheaded Jennifer Lopez, with a nice rack to boot. And she seemed to be purposely swaying her hips!

When they reached the lobby of the apartment building, there were a large number of people waiting for the elevator. It was going to be a tight squeeze. Hakim took the time to check out Clarissa up close as they waited for the elevator. He could barely make out the indentations of her nipples under her overstuffed bikini top. He continued to boldly check out her body even though he knew she was watching him. Dominique watched the both of them as the elevator doors suddenly opened.

A swarm of people exited the elevator, followed by a large crowd entering the elevator. Hakim, Dominique and Clarissa entered first and moved towards the back of the elevator. As more people attempted to get on, the three of them were crowded into a corner with Hakim in the back left corner and Dominique on his left and Clarissa standing in front of him. As more people tried to get on, Clarissa moved herself back and came into contact with the front of Hakim's body. Her asscheeks brushed the front of his swim trunks.

Hakim shifted himself so that he was slightly leaning forward into the soft crevice of her asscheeks. Dominique looked sideways at Hakim and Clarissa and winked at him, while smiling slightly. Clarissa looked straight ahead and tried not to notice the goose bumps that had started to form all over her body. She hoped that Dominique didn't notice her obvious excitement and nervousness. Suddenly, she felt Hakim's hands on her hips guiding her further backward into him as he pushed forward. She thought about turning around and telling him to keep his hands to himself but instead her nipples sprung to life as she felt his dick begin to harden between the cheeks of her ample ass. Her pussy, which had been in a constant state of arousal from the time she first sat down and began talking with Dominique, began to dribble juice into her bathing suit!

The elevator ride was slow. Taking her silence as a green light, Hakim stepped forward into her forcing his dick deeper into the crevice of her ass. He continued to hold her gently yet firmly by the hips. By the time they reached Dominique's floor, Hakim could have sworn the white girl had started to grind her ass against him! They exited the elevator and walked down the carpeted hallway towards Dominique's apartment. Hakim caught Clarissa eyes just before they entered the apartment and she smiled at him, sexily.

"What would you two like to drink?" Dominique asked as she opened the door to her apartment.

"Water!" they both exclaimed as they walked into Dominique's living room and she walked into the kitchen. Clarissa took a seat on the couch while Hakim settled in the chair across from her. He found her hard nipples very distracting. She damn sure had a nice pair on her, with a flat stomach. She glanced at him from time to time, with a slight smile on her face. He felt his dick hardening inside of his trunks.

Dominique came back into the living room carrying a tray that held three tall glasses of water. She then went over to her entertainment system and put on D'Angelo's "Voodoo" cd.

"Dominique, if it wouldn't be too much of a bother, can I take a quick shower, please? I got all this damn chlorine and shit on my skin. My skin is starting to dry and I'm starting to turn to ash over this piece!" Hakim said.

"Of course, boo! I have some clean towels in the bathroom on the shelf next to the shower. Bathroom's in the back on the right," Dominique answered as Hakim finished his glass of water and stood up and headed towards the rear of the apartment. Both women took notice of Hakim's significant dick pouch in his swim trunks. They gave each other that 'did you see the size of that man's dick?' look.

As soon as Hakim was out of earshot, Dominique sat on the couch next to Clarissa and whispered, "What the hell were you two doing on that elevator, girl?!"

Clarissa's face reddened before she answered, "Nothing"

"Nothing my ass, J! I saw you grinding your ass against his dick. I can't believe your uptight ass!" Dominique said as she giggled.

"I d-don't know what that was about. The elevator WAS crowded and it was unintentional, Dominique," Clarissa said as she took a sip of her water while looking to her left (Author's note: look to the left, they're lying. Look to the right, they're remembering, supposedly).

"Yeah, it was UNINTENTIONAL until you started grinding against that dick!" laughed Dominique.

"SHHHH...he'll hear you!" said Clarissa as she glanced down the hallway Hakim had just gone down.

"Well, how did it feel? Did he feel big?" asked Dominique while smiling slightly and holding her hands about a foot apart.

Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers