Brotherly Love

Story Info
Callie has an encounter with her husband's brother.
2k words
4.32
116.6k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood outside the bar, dressed in a short, tight, white skirt, and a brief silk tank top, that revealed the swell of her breasts; strappy white high-heeled sandals completed her outfit. Her long dark hair was swept away from her face and held with a rose shaped clip. It was so hot and steamy; she held a hand under her hair to hold it off her neck. The beads of sweat were dripping down her neck and traveling to the valley between her breasts. Her long legs were tanned and bare, they seemed to gleam in the night.

She heard a truck rumbling down the street. She turned to look at it coming towards her and recognized one of her brother-in-laws truck. Trevor had five brothers, he was supposed to have picked her up a half hour ago, and now he sent his brother. Jesse pulled the truck over to the side in front of where she was standing. Callie walked over to the truck and he pushed the door open for her. She hiked up her skirt and climbed in as best she could.

"Jesse, where's Trevor?" She asked

"He's still working on your car." He replied

He pulled away from the curb, and switched on the radio. Callie started dancing in her seat; the music was great, made her want to move. They had a long drive ahead of them; the friend she was visiting lived a few hours away. Jesse always drove the back roads; he liked to tear up the gravel.

They drove with the on for a while, the radio blasting, the air conditioner on full blast, when Callie heard a loud bang and the truck veered off the road.

"Damn" Jesse swore.

The truck stopped almost in the ditch, Jesse hopped out and grabbed a flashlight from the back. He disappeared beneath the truck; he reappeared a few minutes later and came back Callie.

"Bad news, Callie," he said, "We're not going anywhere."

"Anywhere?" she asked

"You better get out your phone and call Trevor."

Callie sat and thought about the dead battery to the cell phone in her purse. "Jesse?"

"Yeah?"

"My phone's dead, I forgot to charge the battery." She said, biting her lip.

"We're in the middle of nowhere at three o clock in the morning for chriss sakes. We can't go knocking on doors this late, if we could find any."

"Well, I'm not sitting in this hot truck, that's for sure." Callie said

She reached behind the seat and grabbed a blanket, opened the door and jumped out of the truck. She was still a little unsteady on her feet; she took a deep breath and steadied herself against the truck. She walked down the road for a minute or two and then spread the blanket out on the grassy roadside. Callie looked over and saw Jessie striding towards her.

"Callie, what are you doing?" He asked

"Jessie, come ever here, sit down, we may as well be comfortable while we wait. Trevor will come looking for us eventually." Callie replied

"You're just going to sit here?" he asked her skeptically

Callie sat down upon the blanket and looked up at him, "the moon is full, the stars are out, what more could you want, Jesse?" she asked

His blue eyes met her gaze and his eyebrows raised, "yeah, what more could you want?"

He sat down next to her on the blanket and looked around. "Listen" she said, "Listen to the sounds of the night."

"I guess this is kind of cool" he replied. He lay back and out his arms behind his head. Callie lay down on her side and propped her elbow under her head. They lay there in silence, gazing at the stars.

"All we need is some music now and this would be great." He said.

"Well let's go turn up the radio," she said

"I'll do it" Jesse said, but Callie was already getting to her feet. Jesse stood as well and Callie took a step off the blanket, her heel caught in a hole and she started to fall. Jesse reached for her and they fell to the ground together.

"Well this is interesting," Callie lay full out on top of him and she could feel his hard body, pressed against her. She drew in her breath and just stared at him, so close she could feel his breath on her face. She moved a little to get off him and felt him grow hard against her as she squirmed against him.

In an instant his lips claimed hers and their hands were all over each other. Jesse's arms wrapped around her body as his tongue invaded her mouth. The kiss seemed to last forever, as their tongues played against each other. His hands began to mover stroking her back and running through her hair. They moved lower and lower and reached down to cup her ass, he gave it a little squeeze, and pressed her harder against him.

"Ohhh" Callie moaned.

With a quick motion, he rolled her over and was on her in an instant. He began to ravage her with his mouth, his tongue working up and down upon her neck. His teeth nibbling at her earlobe and his hot breath against her ear. Callie was consumed by desire; she felt a rush running over her body. His tongue drew a trail from her ears to her neck down to the valley between her breasts.

Callie was lost in the sensation's Jesse was sending through her body. She felt like she was feeling every kiss, every caress all over her body. He reached up and pulled her shirt off over her head. He drew in a sharp breath at the site of her round breasts spilling out of her bra. He reached down and set one luscious breast free, and took it gently in his mouth and began to suck it. He pulled back and bit down on her nipple just enough, and it sent shivers through her body.

"Mmm,"

Her nipple hardened in an instant, and he licked slowly around the outside. He took the other breast and gave it the same attention. Callie was so alert of his every move, when he moved she sensed it before he did. His head moved lower and he stopped at the waistband of her skirt, his fingers found the zipper and slowly pulled it down, Callie lifted her hips and he slid the skirt off her. His hands caressed her thighs and her slowly took her brief g-string off. In an instant his head was between her legs and touched his tongue to her hot pussy.

"Oh, Jesse, oh my." Callie moaned.

Jesse's tongue was working magic on her clit and his finger had found it's way into her pussy; he massaged her with this finger and then slipped another inside her. Callie was moving her hips and grinding her pussy into his face. She was anxious, she pushed him away from her and reached for his zipper. She hurriedly dragged it down and pulled at the waistband of his jeans. Jesse pulled them off over his lean hips and Callie leaned down and began to kiss his cock. Soft whispery kisses that had his cock hardening with every touch. She pulled away and climbed on top of him and shoved her dripping wet pussy into his face. His tongue eagerly reached out and found her throbbing clit.

She leaned down and took his hard cock into her mouth, slowly taking in just a little at a time, her tongue trailing slowly around and around the head. She drew back, teasing him, and then took him fully into her mouth. She could feel herself so close, his tongue and his fingers working magic on her pussy. She increased her speed and fucked his cock with her mouth, faster and faster.

"Ohhh, yes, yes." She cried as her orgasm flowed over her, Jesse licked up her hot sweet nectar as it poured over his face. Callie moved off of him and got onto her knees, Jesse looked at her and slide his cock into her in a rush, his balls slamming into her ass. He fucked her hard, again and again.

"Ummmmm". Callie moaned.

She exploded as his cock pumped her faster and faster. She pushed back against him, moving with him. He slowed and pulled out of her and she felt cheated, he put his arms around her and pulled her back against him. He settled her onto his lap and his cock filled her again, Callie could not believe how it felt to be riding him this way, he seemed to fill her completely. She moved up and down slowly then faster, it was all building inside her again, the passion burning her, she moved faster as another orgasm built, she screamed out as the intensity of it surprised her.

"Oohhhhh. Ohhhh God." She screamed.

Her body shook as it washed over her, wave after wave. She slowed completely and just held him there inside her, her pussy contracting all around him. He pulled her back against his chest and just held her for a moment and his lips caressed her neck. Callie moved, sensing what he wanted next, she laid back upon the blanket and he entered her slowly and began to move with slow steady strokes. There was no hurry; he took his time, bringing her closer and closer yet again. He could feel the change in her, her breath coming quicker; she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him close to her. He increased his pace and she met him thrust for thrust. He drew back almost completely out of her and slammed back into her hard.

"MMM, please, Jesse, ohhh, please." She moaned

He fucked her harder and harder and her fingernails raked his back leaving a trail of blood in their wake. She became frantic, she couldn't get enough. She wanted to him to climb inside of her.

He grinned at her and pulled himself almost completely out of her and began to tease her with his cock, slowly fucking her with the head of his cock.

"Please, please, oohhhh." She begged

He chuckled slightly, enjoying the power he had over her. He pulled himself almost completely out of her and was going to tease her again, when she moved and shoved him away from her. She pushed him back against the ground and mounted him. She sank down slowly upon him and began to move slowly, back and forth, feeling him inside her. His hand found her clit and he began to massage it in hard fast circles. Her whole body tingled and trembled, she rode him hard then, her body glistening with sweat in the moonlight.

"oh, oh, oooooohhhhhhhhh," she moaned

He looked at her face and the look that crossed it was too much for him, he grabbed her ass and pushed her into him, harder and harder, his hot seed rushed into her, filling her and mixing with her nectar, as the night sounds blended with the sound of their passion.

Callie collapsed on top of him, and lay there pressed against him. She moved slowly off of him, and began to gather her scattered clothing. She began to dress slowly, not sure what had happened here. She felt his hands reach for her and he pulled her against him and wrapped her in his arms. He kissed the top of her head and then let her go. He had his jeans back on and his shirt was nowhere to be found. He picked up the blanket and began to follow her back to the truck.

They stood there in silence, Callie turned to Jesse just as a pair of headlights began to move down the road. His blue eyes caught her gaze and she saw so much there. As the vehicle moved closer, Callie could make out her car. "It's Trevor." She said

As he pulled up and began to walk towards them, Callie looked at Jesse and said, "Jesse?"

"Yeah?" he asked.

"You can pick me up anytime." She said with a smile.