Brotherly Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“We only started getting into each others’ beds when one or other of us was in trouble with our parents – we always ‘stuck together’ that way. It started when we were very young and, I suppose, it just carried on when we got older ……”

I was still thinking about the ‘few things’ Sally had mentioned. Of course, having read James’ diaries, I knew about several of them, but I was very excited at the prospect of hearing Sally describe them to me.

“So, what were the ‘few things’ you remember?” I encouraged her. I put my hand back on her thigh, and started stroking it again, and felt some of the tension leave her.

“Well,” she said, eventually, “if I’m being honest, I suppose I was curious about his penis – especially when it got hard – and, sometimes, when he was asleep, I would move my body so that part of it was touching his penis, to try to make it hard.”

“And did it?” I asked.

“Not very often,” Sally said, “but sometimes I did feel it – usually against my bottom – it was quite exciting ……”

“I think,” I said, “James was probably not sleeping – at those times. Did you ever touch it – with your hand?”

“Yes,” she replied, in a whisper. “Every time I felt it get hard against my bottom, I slid my hand behind me, and felt it through his trousers.”

“He wrote about that, in his diary,” I said. “But he thought you were doing it in your sleep ……”

“Oh, God,” said Sally. “I never knew!”

“It’s OK,” I said. “Neither did he. He thought you were asleep every time something like that happened ……”

“I know he thought I was sleeping when he used to touch my breasts,” Sally carried on, and my cock stiffened again, remembering James’ diary entries. Again, I wanted to hear Sally’s version, though.

“I used to like that,” she confessed. “His touch was so gentle, because he was frightened of waking me up. I would lie on my back, or facing him, and feel him pretending to move in his sleep, then his hand would ‘accidentally’ land on my breast. He would just let it lie there, for ages, until he was sure he hadn’t woken me, while I was lying there, wide awake, and excited, trying to breathe evenly and deeply, waiting for his hand to move.”

I imagined them, both wide awake, and aroused, thinking the other was asleep, and my erection throbbed …..

“Then, at last,” Sally continued, “I would feel his fingers move slightly, pressing the softness of my breast, then tracing its shape. I could usually feel his cock, as well, hard, pressing into my hip, or my side, but I didn’t dare touch it, because I knew he was awake – but, oh, it was so exciting, Nick! I can remember, now, how difficult it was to lie still, and keep my breathing steady. What I couldn’t do was to stop my nipples getting hard and, when he touched them, it was even more difficult to feign sleep!”

“Did it make you want to come?” I couldn’t help asking, and, to my surprise, Sally giggled.

“What do you think?” she said. “It was probably very good training for me – I had to wait until James had masturbated himself, and really gone to sleep, before I could touch myself!”

“Is that what you did?” I asked.

“Oh, yes,” replied Sally. “Almost every time. But, even then, I had to keep it quiet – or creep back to my own bed to do it.”

“What else did he do?” I asked.

“Well,” Sally started, then broke off. “Nick – are you sure you’re OK with this? I mean, you don’t think it’s weird, or anything?”

“No, no,” I reassured her, hastily. The truth was, when I had read her brother’s diaries, I had had very mixed feelings, but that was before I had known Sally sexually and, over the years, my feelings about her and James – and, I was now having to admit, about her and other men, generally, had undergone changes. The envy and jealousy of our early days, when I thought about other men desiring her, had given way to a guilty excitement, and my heart was thudding almost painfully as she described her younger brother’s explorations.

On an impulse, I took Sally’s hand and placed it on my groin, where my erection was jutting upwards.

“Mmmmmm,” she said, with a little sigh. “I’ll go on then, shall I?”

“Yes, please,” I whispered, squeezing her hand around my sensitive shaft ……

“Well,” Sally continued. “Sometimes I would be wearing a top – probably a pyjama top – which buttoned at the front – with quite large gaps between the buttons, and James would manage to slide his hand in between the buttons and touch my bare breast.”

“Did you like that?” I breathed, and she nodded her head, slowly, but turning her face away from me, as if in shame at confessing her past misdeeds. Her face clouded over, as thought the feeling of shame – of troubled conscience – building inside her was a familiar one. She shook her head, slightly, as if to force away the inhibition of the memories, and gave my erection a squeeze. I gasped as her hand closed round my stiff cock at the same time as I had a mental image of James’ hand sliding inside Sally’s pyjama top to close round her small firm naked tit ……

“Do you?” Sally chuckled. “Oh, I can see that you do!” And she squeezed my cock again.

“Don’t do that,” I muttered, hoarsely. “You’re going to make me come!”

Her hands were now at my zip, releasing my pulsating cock from its prison. Her fingers were like velvet round my shaft, and she began to slide them up and down.

“Don’t you want to come?” she laughed.

“Of course I do, Sally,” I rasped, the excitement building up, inexorably. I licked my dry lips.

“But first,” I went on, my heart thudding with excitement, “I want you to tell me about the worst – the nastiest – thing you ever did, with him.”

Sally’s hand slowed as she stared away again, as thought troubled by the memories that flew into her head.

“The nastiest thing was probably ……” Her voice trailed away as she bit her lip, as if the old feelings of guilt were welling up inside her.

“Go on,” I breathed, reaching up to stroke her hair gently. She turned to look at my face, seeking reassurance. I gave her a soft, loving smile. Her eyes dropped, but she began to speak again, in a low, almost incoherent voice.

“Do you want to hear about the times I lay on my back so he could feel between my legs?” she whispered, questioningly. As she spoke, she winced, slightly, as if at the shame she would feel, having to tell her husband about her secret guilty actions, when she couldn’t stop herself giving in to those powerful awakening sexual feelings ……

“Oh, God, yes, Sally,” I pled. “Tell me about that ……”

She stopped the masturbating motions, but her soft little hand still encircled my penis as she looked away again, taking several deep breaths before starting to whisper in a quivering voice ……

“Well, sometimes, when I was feeling really ‘naughty’, I would wear a shorter nightdress – about halfway up my thighs. I always wore panties, though,” she added, then carried on.

“I would ‘go to sleep’ on my back, with my hands over my chest, and my legs slightly parted. After a while, I would feel James’ hand reaching down to feel how long my nightie was. He would lift it as high as it would go without him actually pulling it. It would probably end up resting on my stomach, then he would let go for a minute or two, to make sure he hadn’t woken me.”

Her hand slowly started sliding up and down my cock again, and her voice dropped, becoming breathy and excited.

“Then his fingers would descend, very lightly, on my panties – he must have wondered why they were always damp – just like my nipples were always hard! His fingers would just rest above my pussy – I could feel them testing the springiness of my pubic hair – then they would slide down to feel my crack – my lips. I don’t think he knew about my clitoris, then, but it was lovely, feeling his finger slide ever so slowly up and down the entrance to my pussy. But it was so difficult to keep still, to keep my breathing even and controlled ……”

She stopped. Her voice had been shaking increasingly at the remembered excitement, and, again, she had to take several deep breaths before she was able to resume.

“But I must have managed it – to convince James, I mean, that I was sleeping through it, because, one night – oh, Nick, I was so excited, and frightened – one night he – he stopped stroking the front of my panties and … and his hand went down, inside, under the elastic. I remember how his fingers felt my bush – he touched the hair for a long time, just feeling it. Then he inched them down, very slowly, then I felt one of them on my bare pussy lips – and – and – I was all wet and slippery – and his finger slipped inside ……”

It was no use – I felt the pressure building up from my testicles, and I had to let it go. The picture of Sally lying there, legs apart, trying to restrain herself as her brother’s finger slid inside her virgin cunt, was too much, and I groaned as the dam burst …… Sally just had time to drop her head and take my erupting cock in her mouth – expertly, her fingers worked the root of my tool as her lips sucked on me like a lollipop, milking every last drop of cum out of me ……

As my prick softened, she lay across my lap, her tongue caressing my still sensitive corona. I knew that, despite my orgasm, I was mentally very much ‘on heat’. For so many years, I had carried the mental pictures gleaned from James’ diary – now, at last, I could hear about it from Sally’s side, and I was more excited than I could have imagined to discover that she had not been an unconscious participant – that she, too, had been aroused by the proximity of her brother’s developing man’s body, as he had been, by her turning into a woman ……

Sally’s vest was gaping open, invitingly, at the neck as she bent over my lap, still making love to my quiescent penis. I slid my hand down the front and cupped one of her braless tits. Her nipple was like a little rock. Slowly, she raised her head, letting my cock slip out from between her full lips.

“I – always thought you would be – disgusted – if you knew about us – James and me – what we did,” she said, haltingly. I lifted her face, and kissed her on the mouth, then pulled her into me.

We sat, quietly, for a while, just cuddling. The vision of Sally’s legs spread while her brother fingered her moist pussy kept recurring in my mind – I imagined her repressed excitement, her struggle to appear asleep …… and, I wondered what had happened next ……

And then my thoughts raced forward to the weekend, and James’ visit. A thought occurred to me and, however hard I tried, I couldn’t push it away. It would be a very emotional time for Sally, and James. She would want to console him – to restore his morale – what if …… ?

What if, after dinner, and a few drinks, I had to leave the house for a while? I could pick my moment – a time when I sensed that Sally’s heart was aching to comfort her desolate brother – would she …… ? Would they …… ?

With a start, I felt Sally’s fingers curl round my cock again. I had forgotten that it was still outside my trousers, and my train of thought had brought it back to erection.

“Come to bed,” whispered Sally, her hand tightening round my shaft ……

*****

As ever, e-mail comment is welcome, and will get a reply.

12