Brotherly Love, Sisterly Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm, yes, Rachel," he moaned, "That's it, you're a natural, just like you're sister."

I tried to make a bit of a sexy show of it, not just give a handjob. So, I pouted and writhed as I stroked my blue painted nails down his purple shaft and made giggly girlie noises of pleasure myself. It was turning me on at least, I could feel my cock stiffening against my lacy panties. It was obviously working on Robert too as, in pretty quick time, his cum gushed forth with some force, not just covering my hand, but spurting up across my cheek as I had got my face a little too close.

I couldn't help just reaching my tongue across and licking the cum from my face. It was thick and salty but didn't taste half bad. I looked at my fingers, they were dripping with it. I began to lick them clean one by one, still putting on a little show for Robert. I felt a little disappointed when I'd cleaned it all up, but Robert had already perceived what I was thinking, and he directed my attention back to him.

"Don't worry, Rachel," he grinned, "There's plenty more where that came from."

As I looked back towards his crotch, I saw that my little cum licking performance was already making him hard once again and his cock, still glistening with his cum, was starting to look good enough to eat. I moved my head in and began to run my tongue all around it, slurping up all the juices from before. As my tongue brushed all over it, his cock was becoming just as hard as before. I had never been quite this up close before, even to my own, I could now see its thick purple veininess, inhale its musky scent, feel my lips against its throbbing warmth, taste the salty cum. Slowly, I opened my lips and slid the head inside my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. I took all that I could slowly into my warm, waiting mouth and began to slurp all around and up and down it, utterly worshipping this piece of warm, hard manhood.

"Fucking hell, Rachel," groaned Robert, as he squirmed under my oral attentions, desperate to prolong the experience I was giving him, "You're quite some girl. This morning, you'd never even dressed up sexy and now you're going down on a guy like a pro."

It was true, things had moved so fast. Who would have thought, a week earlier, that I'd be here, dolled up as sexy Rachel in white lingerie and a tiny, tight dress, on my hands and knees, sucking on my brother's hard cock and loving it as much as he was.

"Oh God, Rachel, I don't know if I can hold it back for much longer," my brother's groans became louder and more urgent.

"Don't hold back, lover," I said, totally immersed in my role as seductive Rachel, "I want you to cum for me, I want to taste you, I you to cum down my throat!"

"Here it comes!" he grunted.

He grabbed the back of my head and literally shoved his cock right down my throat, until now I had only been able to take in about half of it, and began to explode his creamy juices right inside me, totally filling my mouth faster than I could swallow. Finally, I let his limp cock slide from my sticky mouth and opened it to show Robert how I swallowed all of his cum.

"That was amazing, Rachel," he grinned, looking stupidly pleased with how things had gone, "Whatever can I do to repay you?"

Once more, that lascivious, lustful smile returned to my lips, "Well, there is something," I said as I stood and lifted my skirt, flashing him a look at my lacy panties and the enormous tent in them caused by the huge erection that I had gained from giving my first ever blowjob.

Robert smiled back, "I think maybe that's something Rebecca would be better equipped to help you with," he said, "Go wait for her in the other room."

I did as he asked and sat waiting in our bedroom, my stockinged legs crossed in a demure, feminine fashion, for Rebecca's second appearance. I knew that Robert was at least as keen as me for me to see her again and that made me even more excited as I waited. Finally, there she was, standing alluringly in the doorway as before, dressed in just a set of very sexy red satin underwear, a matching thong and babydoll which was mostly see through, bright scarlet stockings and suspenders. She wore saucy scarlet lipstick and nail polish and make-up just like mine.

With proper make-up and another set of Charlotte's breast forms giving her a fuller, more womanly figure, she was now every bit as hot and sexy as her twin "sister", me.

"Just lie back and let me take over," came that sexy voice from those red lips that I remembered so well.

I did as she asked and lay back on the bed, propping myself up on my elbows to watch as she eagerly dropped to the floor and pushed my white stockinged legs apart. She began to work her way up my legs, kissing and caressing my smooth, silk stockings in a way that gave me little thrills every time she touched me. Now, she had reached my stocking tops and was brushing across the small area of exposed skin between them and my panties. Every nerve in my body was alive and electric and on fire and even the slightest touch of her lips to my bare thigh made me quiver with anticipation and excitement. Anticipation which almost reached breaking point as Rebecca slid her painted nails inside the elastic waistband of my panties and slid them down over where my cock stood proud and erect.

She placed her pretty, pouting scarlet lips against the head and flicked her tongue across it, drawing out a string of my salty pre-cum, before swallowing it and a couple of inches of what remained of my manhood. I moaned sensually, threw back my head and just let Rebecca's skilled lips and tongue do their work while I squirmed and groaned and ran my hands over my feminine curves, the blue chiffon dress and filled out bra beneath. I knew that it wouldn't be long before I creamed in my sister's mouth.

"REBECCA"

I couldn't believe how great this was. I felt totally transformed. My shy, self conscious, male self had been completely left behind. There was no doubting in my mind that I was now slutty, voracious Rebecca, here dressed in this hot scarlet lingerie, my similarly scarlet lips wrapped around the tasty, hard cock-clitty of my similarly transformed twin, my hands running across the soft silk of "her" white stockings while her own hands caressed the lumps beneath her blue chiffon dress where her breasts would be. I could taste her salty pre-cum glistening my lips and could tell that she wouldn't be able to hold back for much longer from the wave of pleasure that was about to wash over her.

I too could feel a great wetness and tingling beneath my satin panties. My own cock was straining, crying out for release, even though I had already cum twice today. But that wasn't all I wanted. My burning desire went deeper than that, much deeper. Sure, a slutty, pretty girl like Rebecca loved to suck a hard cock, to feel its throbbing warmth on her tongue. But now I was beginning to ache for more, feeling a strong urge for what any little slut really wants. To get fucked. I didn't know how Rachel would react to my request but I just had to know. We'd both become literally such different people in the last week, yet we were still twins and still thought and felt alike. I could only hope that Rachel was right now having the same feelings that I was.

I took her cock from my mouth and moved away from her. Her sigh of disappointment was audible. She really needed her arousal taken care of.

"Here's a really wicked idea, sister," I said, in Rebecca's rich, sultry tones, with a naughty grin, standing up in front of her, the tent in my satin panties now very obvious, "I just love having you in my mouth, but wouldn't you want to put it somewhere else?"

"I don't know, Rebecca," came Rachel's little girlie voice, "It doesn't seem right."

"No one would have to know," I pouted, turning away and bending over so my ass pointed up at her invitingly, the smooth, peachy cheeks mostly exposed by my red thong except for the line of my red suspenders which framed my ass nicely and lead down to the seams of my red stockings covering my pretty, long legs. I turned my head back to face my sister, "Come on Rachel, don't tell me you don't want a piece of this."

She was now sat up on the bed, staring at me and my pert little ass. I could tell she was coming around to my way of thinking so I came over and began to rub my ass up close against her crotch like I was giving her a lapdance. She could hardly deny how much this was turning her on, I could feel her hard cock brushing across my ass. Clearly, she couldn't take my prick teasing any longer as she pushed me forward off her lap and onto my knees.

I could begin to tell how eager she was when she stepped over and tore my red satin thong literally straight off me. The thin red satin of my babydoll draped itself over the top of my ass, but my posture, with my ass sticking up and me on my knees, meant it barely covered anything. My tight, puckered little asshole was totally exposed and I can only imagine how enticing it must have looked to Rachel as she positioned herself over it, her quivering, hard member right at the entrance of it.

I could feel the tip of my twin's cock, wet with pre-cum, press gently against the outer edge of my anus and felt a thrill run through me full of anticipation at what was to come. God, how I wanted this. To be taken properly like a woman, to feel hot, throbbing manhood slide deep inside me. These were the thoughts and fantasies that had been bubbling to the surface ever since I first felt the soft feel of girlie panties against my body. Now was to be the culmination of all the feminising feelings I had so delighted in since that moment, the chance to give up so totally into womanhood that I would even be fucked like a woman. There would be no turning back from this now.

Rachel put her hands on my hips and thrust forward, slowly pushing her thick, hard cock between my soft, peachy ass cheeks, up into my tight virgin anus.

"Oh my God!" I gasped, letting out an incredible sigh at the intense feelings of pain and pleasure as my twin violated my virginity.

"Fuck, sister, your pussy's so tight," giggled Rachel, "It feels great around my cock."

I was almost overwhelmed by the sensory overload of the head of her cock filling my tight little ass, but that was just the start of it. I yearned for more and Rachel wasn't shy about giving it to me. With her hands still on my hips, she forced her throbbing beast deeper and deeper into me until I could feel her thighs connect with mine, our soft stockings rubbing together. She was completely inside me now and the pain was pretty intense but it was far outweighed by my delight in the new sensations and stimulations the experience was giving me. For a few moments, Rachel just remained in the same place and position, allowing me to get used to her cock in my ass, but I was soon crying out for more.

"Come on sister, fuck me!" I moaned, "Fuck me hard like a real little slut!"

Rachel did just as I asked. After all, it wasn't just my first time. Her cock might have been taking my cherry but it was also the first time she had had her cock inside someone, and just as my body was humming with the excitement of the new pleasure of being taken like a woman, so was she delighting in the feel of my ass' tight grip on her cock.

She pulled slowly out of me and I felt a sense of emptiness but not for long as she quickly rammed the whole length back inside in one smooth movement that caused me to yell out loud again. Now, she began to thrust in and out of me ever harder and faster, as I squirmed and moaned and screamed, my own cock as hard as it had ever been despite it not being touched at all.

"Yes, yes, fuck YES!" I screamed as my twin tore into my virgin ass, "Harder, Rachel! Faster! Fuck me, take my cherry, sister, lover!"

She was tearing into my tight ass in a doggystyle position but now I had felt what it was like to be taken, I wanted to be in control. I let her cock slide out of my ass and turned to take off her dress whose skirt was hanging up around her waist as she had fucked my ass. Like me, she was just in a bra, stockings and suspenders with her perfect femininity only spoiled, like mine, by her hard-on jutting out in front of her.

I pushed her back onto the bed and straddled her with my red stockinged legs rubbing against her white ones. I positioned my ass over where her cock stuck up from her body and lowered myself down onto it, facing towards her where her hands ran all over the lumps of her false breasts, enabling me to look into her pretty feminine eyes, all thick lashes and glittering eyeshadow, as I rode her cock. I loved the look of sheer pleasure in those eyes as I impaled myself on her thick meat, it thrilled me that we were both getting the kind of thrill now we had only ever dreamt of before. Only in our dreams it was never quite like this, never such shared, girlie ecstasy.

Now, I was in control as I rocked back and forth on Rachel's cock, my own flopping out in front of me, between our lingerie clad bodies. I began to stroke it in time with bouncing on Rachel's, trying to bring us together to simultaneous climaxes.

"Oh! OHH! Ooooo, God, FUCK!" I moaned and squealed with delight, every fibre of my body alive with arousal, "Oh, sister, you're gonna make me cum!"

I could feel my orgasm building up inside me, running all through me. My body tensed up, I threw my head and shoulders back and then there was an incredible rush of release as my body shook and a stream of warm, sticky, white cum shot from my cock across the chest and lacy white bra of my twin. One of the great things about being twins is how wonderfully in synch we are with each other and, sure enough, as the waves of my orgasm washed over me, I saw the same "O" of intense ecstasy that had been on my own face appear on my sister's shiny pink lips, before I felt her cum gushing inside my little, tight, no longer virgin ass. Given that it was both of our first times in a situation like this, our orgasms were incredible, lasting for minutes, soaking us in cum and completely exhausting us both.

Some time later, we lay curled up together on the bed in each other's arms, having licked each other clean of tasty, salty cum. We were still dolled up in girlie lingerie and smudged make-up. I was filled with a glow of contentment that I had never felt before, feeling now like a true woman having experienced the greatest feminine pleasure, having my cherry taken by a hard cock. We stared into each other's identical blue eyes, lined with dark eyeliner to look dramatic and beautiful, and moved into a kiss, our lips pressed together, our tongues caressing. It felt like a special moment between us. Sure, we had embraced and even kissed as brothers, but now we were kissing for the first time as sisters and as lovers. I mean, we had fucked, but it seemed like it was this kiss that seemed to seal what we felt about each other and our desire to continue the new lives we had together.

"You know, sister," I said to Rachel, pulling from the kiss, "Lesbian twin sisters, we must be every guy's fantasy."

Rachel laughed, "Just wait until they get a load of us."

END OF PART ONE

12