Brotherly Voyeurism Ch. 01

Story Info
A brother's voyeurism and a girlfriend's exhibitionism.
1k words
3.8
50.3k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 12/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny and his older brother Max had never got on as kids, but by the time they reached their late teens they'd become firm friends. They partied together, and usually got on with each other's girlfriends - when they had them.

This summer, though, nineteen-year-old Danny was feeling a bit lost. Max had been dating eighteen-year-old Emma for several weeks, and he'd found himself at a loose end for a lot of the time while Max and Emma had been out enjoying themselves. Tonight was no different. The town's summer ball was no place for a single man, so Danny stayed home watching movies while Max took Emma for a night out.

It must have been well after midnight when the couple returned home; Max heard their scraping the the lock of the front door, and giggling as they climbed the stairs. They'd clearly been drinking and enjoying the night. He heard as they crept past his room and into Max's

Danny lay silently on his bed and remembered the days when he too would come home with a girl and stagger back to his room. But his thoughts were disturbed by the noises coming from the next room. Although the rooms were next to each other, the house was well-built, so it was rare that noise would travel from one room to the next. But tonight was different. Within minutes of their return, Danny could hear the unmistakable sounds of a girl being pleasured.

At first, Danny tried to focus on his own thoughts, laying his head on his pillow, but soon the noise became too much. Climbing from his bed, he edged towards his own bedroom door and leant against it. The sound was unmistakable. Although he'd never heard the sound is his own house, he'd been at enough parties where couples had made out under tables or in corners of gardens. As he leant closer to the door he could hear the clear sound of Emma moaning lightly.

Hesitantly, Danny slowly lowered the door handle, ensuring not to make a sound. Gently, he pulled back the door, before slowly leaning out of the doorway, looking round to his brother's room. Suddenly matters became clearer: the noise was travelling because the bedroom door was ajar. In fact, ajar was probably an understatement. Danny could clearly see through a 6" gap into the corner of Max's room, and the sound was flooding towards him through the same gap.

At first, the thought of being aroused by such activity didn't cross Danny's mind. His only thought was to close the door to save the embarassment of his brother and Emma. But as he approached the door, even he was surprised by how quickly his view changed. Slowly creeping towards the door handle, he had every intention of silently closing the door, but as he moved closer to the doorway, his eye caught a glimpse of the source of the sound.

The first thing he saw were the feet of his older brother, where he knelt on the floor. No sooner as he noticed that, were his eyes drawn upwards to where his brother's face was pressed firmly between the legs of the beautiful Emma. Her thong thrown on the floor, Danny stared as he saw her naked legs hitched up, he dress pushed up around her waste, and her mound barely visible behind his brother's head.

Moving closer to the door, Danny was in awe as he watched his brother's tongue brushing up against the neatly trimmed pussy of his girlfriend. No thoughts of Emma had ever crossed Danny's mind before, but now it was clear that his body was aroused. His cock stiffened in his shorts as he imagined the possibility of his own tongue tasting the young pussy on display before him.

"Fuck me."

The words echoed around Danny as he stepped back in shock. He had almost forgotten that he too could be seen through the gap if Max or Emma looked round. In his panic, he stepped away from the doorframe and leant back against the wall. Then, the voice came again from inside the room:

"Max, fuck me, now."

Danny knew the voice as Emma's, but somehow it sounded different. More earnest. More desperate.

Pinned against the wall, Danny listened with care as he heard his brother's response, and then the sound of unzipping trousers. Under normal circumstances, he would have no interest in seeing his brother's penis, but now the urge was unbearable. He knew what was about to happen, and he yearned to see that beautiful pussy penetrated. Slowly again he crept towards the door frame, leaning to see the lovers in the bedroom.

As his eyes reached the door, so his brother's cock reached the opening of his girlfriend's pussy. And as Danny watched, stunned, he saw the length of his brother's cock slide slowly inside the glistening cunt in front of him. Each inch of his length was met with an enthusiastic moan from Emma as she revelled in her penetration.

Danny watched, engrossed by each thrust of his brother's length into the beautiful girl on the bed, with each groan reflected by a twinge in his own burgeoning cock. As Max's pumping increased in speed, so Danny's hand slipped inside his own shorts where he began to mimic the action of his brother, imagining his own cock slipping inside the girl.

After several minutes, Danny knew that he would no longer be able to contain his orgasm. Silently, he crept away from the door, listening as he heard Emma's cries increasing in intensity and volume, her moaning more rapid and heavy now. As he re-entered his own room, he listened behind him as he heard the clear sound of Emma climaxing as she cried her pleasure. Then within seconds, the groans of his brother shedding his load inside her. Danny soon followed suit, his cum shooting across his bedroom as he too enjoyed the pleasure of sex between Max and Emma.