Brotherly Voyeurism Ch. 03

Story Info
His brother's girlfriend wants to watch the video.
1.2k words
4.44
28.6k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 12/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny took out his laptop immediately. He had just enjoyed watching his brother getting fucked by beautiful Emma, and he had perfect footage on his camera. All he needed to do now was see it on the full screen.

Hurriedly he attached the necessary cables to his camera and laptop and opened up the software.

Instantly on the screen before him he saw his brother's beautiful girlfriend, Emma, moving her mouth up and down his brother Max's cock. Again Danny felt his own cock stir in his pants as he watched her luscious lips sliding along his brother. He was engrossed.

So engrossed that he didn't notice the door push ajar. Emma stood for a moment in the doorway, this time completely naked. She watched Danny on his bed, his eyes transfixed by the action on the screen in front of him. After a few seconds, she spoke:

"Can I see?"

Danny panicked as he looked up, quickly slamming shut the screen of his laptop.

"Hey, don't panic," continued Emma, "I just want to see how I look." A smile spread across her face as she stepped forward into the room and sat down on the edge of Danny's bed. "So... can I see?"

Without saying a word, Emma began to lift the screen of the laptop. A few flickers and then the image returned to the screen just as Emma's eye caught the camera with a smile. Danny sat, awestruck as he watched Emma stare at the video of herself sucking off his older brother. He felt his cock straining to stretch out of his shorts, just as Emma glanced across at his bulge.

"Look good, don't I?" she smiled, as if to acknowledge the erection quite plainly in view. "Uh huh," was all that Danny could reply.

The pair watched the screen silently, each shifting occasionally as the excitement affected them in their own ways, Danny ever aware of his burgeoning cock. Then, as they watched on the screen, Danny couldn't help but cup his bulge as he watched his brother cumm inside Emma.

"He finished before I was ready," began Emma, with a tone of disappointment in her voice. Danny struggled to find the words. "Oh... sorry," he murmured.

At that point, Emma rose to her feet. She stood in front of Danny, her beautifully shaven pussy neatly on display for him. Then, she looked down where she had been sat.

"Oh, sorry," she started as her finger ran across the bed sheets, "I seem to have left some of Max's load on your bed." The tone in her voice was far from apologetic, being more taunting in her approach.

Danny looked with disgust at the mess left on his bedsheets. He grabbed for the Kleenex always at his bedside and began to gather several tissues to begin to wipe at the stains on the bed.

"Does it bother you?" Emma enquired, almost innocently.

"Of course it does," Danny remarked, "he's my brother!"

"Well... it was just an accident. I mean, if you want, you could... get your own back."

"What do you mean?" replied Danny, instantly drawn away from the task at hand.

Emma shrugged. "Well, I got some of his cumm on something that belongs to you, so... you could get some of yours," she nodded at his rampant cock pushing at his shorts, "on something that belongs to him." As she finished her sentence, Emma posed herself, as if for a photoshoot. If there was any confusion in her words, her stance made it quite clear that she intended to put herself forwards as the intended target.

"What, now?" Danny asked, nervously, fearing for the response.

"Well, I'm here, aren't I?" came the provocative response. As she replied, Emma leant forward and hit play on the video screen. Once again the screen lit up showing her head bouncing up and down the shaft of Danny's brother's cock while she stood naked in front of Danny. "Shall we?"

Nervously, Danny lifted himself from the bed and began to slide down his shorts, his cock bouncing from its cage with vigour. Instantly his 6½-inch length announced itself as it sprung into position. Emma lowered her eyes to his cock, then back to his face before returning her attention to the screen. Without taking her eyes from the video on the laptop, she began to lower herself to her knees, pushing Danny back onto the bed. Then, as they both stared at the images before them, she lowered her mouth to the tip of his dick and began to lick at him.

Danny watched in amazement as his eyes danced from the blow job on the screen, to the action taking place on his own cock. He stared as he saw his brother's girlfriend sliding first down the length of his brother's cock, and then down his own rigid shaft. Then, just as on the screen, he watched as Emma's eyes smiled up at him, and she winked before returning her attention to his stiffened cock.

Danny began to relax as he watched his brother's beautiful girlfriend sucking him off, running her lips up and down the length of his cock, sliding and wrapping her tongue round his helmet.

Just as Danny felt his body come close to orgasm, Emma slipped her lips from the end of his cock, and smiled. She stood up, and reached for Danny's hand, pulling him upright as well. Then, as he stood before her, his cock brushing gently against her leg, she turned herself to sit back on the bed. She lay back on her elbows, her soft white breasts resting pertly on her chest, her legs parted slightly revealing the fullsome lips of her pussy.

Inspired, Danny began slowly to stroke his cock, standing in front of her. Almost immediately Emma's hand reached for her pussy as she too began to touch herself, her fingers running along the opening to her cunt in time with Danny's strokes along the length of his penis. As she teased herself, Danny saw more of his brother's cum just between the lips of Emma's pussy. But this time, rather than disgust, he felt only excitement as he quickened the pace of his wanking.

As his eyes glanced back to the laptop, Danny watched as the girl whose pussy was now open before him slowly slid herself down the shaft of his brother. Again, his wanking picked up the pace as he looked to Emma in front of him, pleasuring herself as he masturbated over her. Then, as he cupped his own balls as he touched himself, he watched as her back began to arch. Her face crumpled as she muffled her own cries for fear of waking Max. He watched as she orgasmed in front of him, her cries dampened. Simultaneously, he watched as his brother unloaded himself inside her on the screen before him. It was too much, within seconds he watched as his own spunk shot from the tip of his cock, spraying glistening trails of cumm across Emma's breasts and stomach as his legs shuddered under the pressure of his orgasm.

As he relaxed, Emma stood slowly in front of him, his cumm still all over her. She stepped towards him before kneeling briefly in front of him. As he stood nervously, she ran her tongue over the helmet of his cock, tasting the last of the semen creeping from his cock. Then again she stood.

Smiling, Emma pecked Danny on the cheek. As she stepped back towards the door her only parting words before returning to Max were telling.

"You taste different. I like it."