Brothers and Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At about the same time as Carmen was lying in her bed with troubled thoughts Kaeda was sliding off Hannah's top as she slid her tongue up her neck. She pushed her back on to the bed as she started to work on her jeans and Hannah giggled to herself.

"Jake got you kinda hot?" She said as her panties joined her jeans on the floor.

Kaeda nodded her ascent then knelt down and immediately slid the length of her tongue up her friend's delicious pussy. She continued to relentlessly attack Hannah's pussy, quickly zoning in on her clit whilst sliding two fingers from her right hand into her beautiful pussy with its bright red landing strip. She wasn't being gentle or loving and Hannah was loving it. She was trying to muffle the moans but she couldn't be as quiet as she wished as her little Asian lover was doing everything she could to get her to cum loud and fast.

Hannah was left wiping her brilliant red hair off her sweat covered face as Kaeda stood and backed away almost ripping off her clothes then quickly joining her on the bed.

"My turn now Han, I'm so hot!" Kaeda gasped as she pinched and pulled at her rock hard, very evident nipples only confirming it.

"We are definitely going out with Jake again if this is how you come home." Hannah said teasing her friend a little.

"Less talk, more you eating me out." Kaeda said a little louder then Hannah would have guessed as the red haired girl's head was pulled down to eat some Japanese.

Hannah knew exactly what her friend wanted. They had been sleeping together for years and they could go on instinct alone now. She slowly teased the outside of her pussy for awhile and smiled as Kaeda started to grind her pussy into her face, taking matters into her own hands. She zeroed in on her friends clit and Kaeda let out a guttural moan that Hannah was sure Cindy would have heard and stopped for a moment. She brought her face up to look at Kaeda and knew it was covered in wetness. She was soaking wet.

"Keep it down, your sister will hear." Hannah whispered.

"It's fine, she knows, it's cool. Fuck, you look so hot with my pussy juice all over your face." Kaeda said, not lowering her voice in the slightest. Hannah suddenly had the idea that Jake wasn't the only reason her sexy little friend was so hot. "It's turning you on! Knowing your sister can hear isn't it?" Hannah voiced her thoughts grinning wickedly as Kaeda blushed.

"Now get back to business." The little Asian girl reprimanded her, grinning despite her blushing.

Hannah winked at her friend then resumed sucking on her clit, roughly pushing two fingers into her friend's tight little pussy. She was so wet her fingers slid right in with ease.

"Oooooohh , fuck." Kaeda moaned and it seemed to reverberate around the room. If Cindy hadn't been aware of what was going on before, she certainly did now.

Hannah continued to slurp at her friend's pussy like she was starving; jamming her fingers in and out in a fast, steady rhythm and Kaeda continued to moan as she slowly started moving her hips in time with Hannah's thrusts. Finally she couldn't take anymore. Hannah had been frantically rubbing her clit whilst she ate out her friend but she knew she needed her tongue now. She pulled away slowly sucking the fingers that had been rubbing her own cunt into her mouth so her friend could watch. She knew that when she tasted her own juice it made Kaeda go crazy. She smiled when she saw the look of lust on her friends face then slithered onto the bed, swinging her legs around with them ending up either side of her friend's head, her pussy presented for her mouth.

"Oooooh, you know how much I like 69ing with you." Kaeda said and Hannah knew she was giving her sister a play by play of the action.

It turned her on so much thinking that Kaeda's equally hot and sexy older sister could hear them fucking and she moaned loudly as she felt her friends finger make its way to her ass.

"Oh fuck yes." Hannah hissed then taking a leaf from Kaeda's book continued with, "Fuck I love it when you finger my ass." Then returned the favour.

The girls went at each other for a while; neither of them could have told anyone how long. They were just blissed out. They licked and sucked each other's pussies whilst they fingered each other's asses moaning all the while as they raced toward intense orgasms.

"Fuck I'm gona cum Han!" Kaeda screeched. "Suck my clit, yeah just like that. Keep on going, don't fucking stop!"

Hannah could feel her friend tensing, ripples of orgasmic pleasure ripping through her body and it only hastened her own orgasm. Kaeda continued eating her out until she pulled back her head a second before she exploded.

"I'm cuuuuuumming!" The little Asian girl yelled as Hannah felt her pussy explode around her tongue, pussy juice flowing freely as she tried to lick up everything she could.

Kaeda must have cum for ages, knowing that her sister could hear what she was doing with Hannah made it so much more intense. As she started to come down she attacked Hannah's pussy with renewed vigour and her friend said something she had never said before.

"Lick my ass Kaeda, lick my fucking ass."

They had never done it before. They often fingered each other but they had never licked each other, neither of them having had the courage to cross that line. The thought of them fucking so her sister could hear was obviously such a turn on that it gave her the courage to say it and Kaeda jumped at the chance.

She reached up and pulled down Hannah's pert, cute little bum and slid her tongue from the bottom of her pussy further up until she felt it touch the perfect little rosebud. Kaeda lathered it in saliva, swirling her tongue then pushed as hard as she could. As she did, Hannah went off like a rocket. She started screaming as wave after wave of her orgasm crashed through her. Kaeda didn't stop tonguing her sexy friend's ass until Hannah finally rolled over completely spent. Both girls were puffing as if they had run a long distance race, both covered in sweat and lying in their own cum that had drenched the sheet they were lying on.

"Holy fucking shit." Hannah said when she was finally able to breathe. "That was the most intense orgasm I've ever had."

"Yeah it was so fucking hot." Kaeda replied as she pulled her friend closer and their lips met, tasting each other's cum that was smeared all over their faces.

"I can't believe your sister heard all of that." Hannah whispered suddenly looking a little shy.

"You don't regret it do you?" Kaeda asked when they had finally stopped making out.

"Not for a second." The red haired girl replied as she cuddled into her friend.

"Me neither. And I'm sure my sister really enjoyed herself." She kissed the top of Hannah's head and they quickly fell asleep, naked and in each other's arms, completely spent.

Cindy lay in her bed breathing hard. She had just had an almighty orgasm herself after having listened to most of the action that had been going on in the room right next to hers. When she had heard Hannah say how she loved it when her little sister fingered her ass she had leapt out of bed, her body moving of its own accord. She had had to see what was going on. She thought Kaeda had probably left the door open for such an occasion and Cindy had watched as her baby sister's hand fingered her friend's ass. She then watched in awe as she came and came. When Kaeda had started to lick Hannah's ass it had been the final straw. She exploded and hard. Her knee's had buckled and she had slumped to the floor in the shadows as she had continued to rub herself through her powerful orgasm. They probably would have heard her if they hadn't been in the middle of what appeared to be and sounded like an amazing fuck. Cindy had finally managed to get off the floor and haul herself to her bed and lay there trying to slow her frantic heart beat. She was going to have a threesome with Hannah and her little sister. She didn't care how it happened but knew it was going to happen.

****

Carmen sat at the kitchen table as she finished off her cereal. She looked out the windows at the sun that was already beating down, knowing it was going to be another scorcher. She stiffened a bit as she heard her brother leave his room and head for the kitchen. She quickly tried to shovel the rest of her cereal into her mouth in a bid to escape. It was no use though. As she dropped her bowl into the sink and tried to make a getaway her brother entered the kitchen. She didn't know what to do and stood frozen for a second before continuing on her way out.

"Carmen, do you mind if we talk for a little bit?" Jake asked and she immediately froze and sighed quietly to herself.

"Sure." She replied turning and taking a seat as she tried not to look to weird. It was weird and both siblings felt it.

"Ok, I'm not really sure how to put this all out there so please try not to laugh too much, ok?" He looked up at his sister who seemed to smile a little as if to say go ahead but I'm not promising anything.

"I wasn't expecting what happened last night to happen. I really don't want to hurt you, and I'm not saying that I did but that's really the last thing that I want. After what happened I'm not sure what the rules are but if I did anything that you didn't like, I'm really sorry. You know I love you. I just don't want this to come between us. Not the ahh, naught stuff, but us you know?" Jake had barely taken a breath during the whole thing and wondered if his sister could follow his fractured thoughts.

"Jake, take a deep breath." Carmen replied smiling. She was touched that her brother felt that way and she knew her jealously had been wrong. "I guess I was kind of jealous, but not really cause you were with Kaeda. I'm jealous of them. I mean Kaeda's like super cute and she just seems so comfortable in who she is. And Ella, I mean she's gorgeous and she's got so much confidence, I just wished I was a little bit more like them you know? Almost like I can't really compete with them."

Jake looked at her funny as if she was missing something right in front of her face.

"Car, there really is no competition. Even if you're my sister, you're the most beautiful, sexy and intelligent girl that I know. Both Kaeda and Ella are hotties and they're great in a lot of ways but you're just amazing." Jake blushed a little but stuck by his guns refusing to look down in embarrassment even when his sister did.

"You're just trying to get into my pants." Carmen replied after a few seconds and was glad when her brother laughed. "Thank you though. It's really good to hear, especially from you and especially when how many girls were throwing themselves at you?" She giggled a little as she remembered the previous night.

"It was crazy. I kept thinking I was in a parallel universe." Jake laughed a bit to himself while he looked over at his gorgeous sister.

"Well I'm not surprised; you're a great catch and a really great guy. And I love you too, as my brother I couldn't ask for much more. Hug?" Carmen asked getting up from her seat.

They both got up and hugged each other and for the first time in a while there were no feelings of lust involved, they were just brother and sister.

"I'm glad we're good, I wouldn't want to every ruin anything between us." Jake mumbled into his sister's shoulder and then they moved apart.

"You won't Jake. And be ready for tonight, I think Ella's a little disgruntled that she didn't get a crack at you last night." Carmen winked at her brother who just laughed.

"You'll protect me." He replied as he walked into the tv room to see what football was on.

Kate was sitting on the recliner watching a hot blonde girl with massive tits getting fucked from behind by a massive cock while she tried to inhale another that was in her mouth. The guys cock was coated in saliva and ropes of it were slipping down the corner of the porn stars mouth. That's the way Kate really likely blowjobs, sloppy and sexy. She was rubbing her little clit in circles whilst she pulled on her rock hard little nipples, little moans escaping at intervals. The volume was on low enough so she could hear the squeals of delight from the girl who was getting right royally fucked on screen. Kate had never had a threesome but watching the action on the screen she knew she definitely wanted to. After taking photos of Carmen finger Cindy she no longer knew which she wanted to do first. Two girls or two boys? Or three girls? The thought made her shudder as unbidden images of Carmen and Cindy together with her popped into her head.

She almost jumped out of her skins when she heard a loud knocking coming from the front door. She quickly muted the volume and listened as she heard her two brother's voices coming from the front door. She had left a key in so she wouldn't be surprised and she quickly got to her feet and padded naked through the house to look through the peep hole on the door. Her two brothers stood laughing together at some joke. She didn't want to open the door and be there naked if they had brought home a friend. She unlocked the door and opened inwards as they both walked in. They turned around and their jaws dropped as they saw the sexy sister wearing nothing but a smile.

"Fuck me, I'll never get used of that." Kevin said looking over his clearly excited sister. Her pussy was inflamed, wet and obviously excited and her nipples were rock hard and begging to be sucked.

"Ever." Andy added, his eyes making the exact same trip up and down his sister's body as his brothers.

"Close your mouths, I was in the middle of something." Kate said loving the attention as she turned and locked the door behind her. She strolled back into the tv room hitting the mute button again just in time to hear the guy getting his cock sucked to grunt and explode all over the female porn star's face.

"Want some company?" Andy said shooting looks at the tv and then his sister as she sat down and resumed lazily rubbing her clit.

"Sure, but you know there's a no clothes policy." Kate replied grinning at her brother and deliberately looking at the obvious bulge in his pants.

"Yeah, obviously." Kevin added as he walked into the room taking his clothes off as he walked.

Andy joined him and soon both brothers were as naked as their older sister as they watched the new scene appear, a hot little brunette by a pool where a built man was swimming around. They all watched in silence for awhile, masturbating at the action until the brunette lay back on the side of the pool and opened her legs and let the man start eating her pussy. Kate suddenly had an idea.

"You guys ever gone down on a girl?" She asked and both boys looked and each other a little sheepishly.

"Not really." Andy supplied.

"Not really? How can you not really have gone down on a girl? I think it's a yes or no type of question."

"Then that would be a no." Kevin replied.

"Would you like to give it a go?" Kate asked feeling braver than she really felt. Her brothers froze then slowly turned to look at her.

"Did she just ask what I think she asked?" Andy said looking over at his brother.

"I think she did." Kevin replied and then they both looked back at their sister.

"Did that mean what we think it meant?" Kevin asked looking almost scared.

"We'll if you think it meant I'd teach you how to go down on a girl like a pro then yes." Kate replied still feeling a little overwhelmed but she could feel the excitement building.

"Who would we be learning on?" Andy asked and he couldn't help the fact that his eyes shifted down to his sister's wet, shaved pussy.

"Well to be a true pro you'd have to learn from a few girls, we have different likes and dislikes. Carmen and Cindy would be good subjects I think. You could start on me though." She said shooting an exaggerated wink at her younger brothers.

"Seriously?" Kevin said, looking like Christmas had come early.

"Well I'm not going to send you off to Carmen and Cindy without having a few tricks up your sleeve." Kate said as settled herself in her recliner and shifted her legs open a little, giving her brothers a perfect view of her bare pussy. "Who's first?"

The twins looked at each other with the biggest grins, not caring why or how, just that they were going to get a chance to lick their sisters cunt. They then pulled out their hands.

"Rock, paper, scissors." They said in unison.

"Fuck man, you always go with rock!" Kevin said as he had pulled paper. Andy crowed in victory then a look of fear crossed his face.

"Don't stress little brother, just do what you want and I'll teach you the rest." Kate said bestowing a kindly grin on her brother. This would help them after all. When she was done with them, girls would be lining up around the block.

"Plus, she's been warming up." Kevin added looking over Kate's body and seeing the obvious signs of arousal.

"There is that." Kate said laughing then winking at Kevin as he got comfortable on the couch.

Andy made his way over to his sister and even managed a shy little grin as he slid to the floor looking straight at his sister's bare pussy. His hands moved to her legs and he slowly pulled them wider as he inched his way forward. As her brother's hands and touched her legs Kate shuddered. She knew that this was going to be great. Andy finally plucked up the courage after a few seconds then dipped his head, sticking out his tongue and slowly running it along the length of his sister's pussy.

Andy could smell his sister's excitement and as he licked her for the first time he was assailed by her taste. She tasted fantastic. He knew some guys didn't really like munching rug but he knew he was different. He loved the taste, the smell, everything. He repeated his first movement and couldn't help the grin that spread across his face as he heard his sister let out a little moan. He continued to lap at his sister's cunt and he could barely believe he was doing it. He knew that as soon as he touched his cock he would probably explode everywhere.

"Ok now try something different. Mix it up a little." Kate said looking down at her brother.

A warm feeling spread through her as she saw how much he was loving it. This couldn't be wrong if they were both getting so much from it. Naughty yes, hell yes. But wrong? No ways. Out of the corner of her eyes she could see her brother's twin slowly moving his hand up and down his cock and the warm feeling heated up.

Andy slowly started to lick around his sister's pussy, taking her lips into his mouth one and a time, putting his whole mouth over her pussy and sucking then slipping his tongue into her as far as it would go. She moaned again as he did it and he instinctively knew to keep going, keep doing what he was doing.

"Mmmm, yeah Andy, I like that alot." Kate said as her hand moved to his head and cradled it against her pussy. Her other hand moved to her rock hard nipples and she slowly started to stimulate them.

This went on for a while until Kate could feel herself getting closer and knew she had to take the next step.

"Ok, I want you to lick my clit now." She said and her brother looked up at her a questioning look on his face. "It's here." She said, taking his hand and moving it onto her swollen nub. "I'm usually really sensitive there so I only like to be licked there when I'm getting close. If I get to much clitoral stimulation I get to sensitive. Some girls like more clitoral licking then others, Cindy for example loves as much as she can get"

"I got you close?" Andy asked looking proud of himself.

"Yeah you did you big stud." Kate laughed.

"You guys talk about that stuff?" Kevin asked from the sofa, having been enthralled and not having said a word for some time.

"Yeah, Carmen, Cindz and I talk about everything." Kate replied.