Brothers and Sisters Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy bucked as her sister wormed her middle finger into her sopping wet pussy and her stomach tensed as her head moved down her stomach trailing kisses down her stomach and eventually hovering in between her legs. She placed small little kisses on the inside of her thighs and Cindy was panting with the passion waiting for the moment when her little sister's tongue would move to her centre. Kaeda looked up into her big sister's eyes and a wicked gleam shone through followed by a coy little smile as she moved her mouth forward. Suddenly Cindy was shocked by the position she was in. A few weeks ago she would have never believed she could have been where she was now, on her back naked with her little sister inches away from going down on her. Then all of that was gone as Kaeda's talented tongue slid deftly from the bottom of her pussy all the way up to her clit where she circled her engorged clit. She repeated the movement, and again and again and Cindy couldn't believe the feelings that were coursing through her body. She was so hot already but the slow deliberate, repeated motions were making her go absolutely crazy.

Her sister then slowly and teasingly slid a finger into her pussy and methodically started sliding it in and out of her matching her teasing slow pace of her tongue. Cindy couldn't believe how turned on she was , she knew some of it was the taboo of her sister going down on her but she realised in the back of her mind that her sister had a very talented tongue. She felt her body begin to spasm and knew she was about to have a massive orgasm and said as much to her little sister.

Kaeda looked up from eating her pussy and Cindy could see a wicked little gleam in her eyes as she continued the torturous slow pace not changing in the slightest. Cindy started to grind her pussy into her little sister's face and suddenly it became too much. What she had done with her friends, seeing her sister with Hannah and the extraordinary feelings of her little sister's fingers and tongue. She started to groan and groan and finally and scream started to build inside her gain strength and rip out of her as she exploded her cum gushing out of her pussy covering her sister's face. Kaeda let out a surprised moan and tried to lick up everything she could as quickly as she could and even through the haze of the most intense orgasm Cindy has ever felt she could see her sister had an almost frenzied gleam in her eyes.

Finally Cindy began to slow down and she switched from screams of pleasure to groans but it was evident her sister was ready to get some pay back. She lifted her head , her face still covered in her older sister's cum and didn't even have the energy to grin, lust seemed to vibrate through her and she just moved up her sister's body almost attacking her as they kissed with a frenzied passion. The kiss turned Cindy on as their tongues swirled inside their mouths and Cindy's cum was shared between the two. With a groan Kaeda broke the kiss the quickly slid up moving her pussy over her sister's mouth. Cindy knew her sister wanted to ride her face to orgasm and the way she started to grind her pussy on her tongue Cindy was extremely turned on how her sister seemed to take such control.

Her sister tasted absolutely amazing, slightly different to herself but amazing none the less. She could tell her sister was close, the frenzied way she was riding her face left no doubt in her mind. Kaeda looked down at her sister's face between her knees and as she watched her dexterous tongue flit through her pussy and around her clit it all suddenly became real. Her sister was eating her out, something she had been secretly dreaming about for a while. When she met her sister's eye's and saw how much it was turning her on and how much she was enjoying eating her out Kaeda bucked and started to cum slumping over her sister's face and grinding her cunt on her sister's tongue with fast little movements of her hips. She came for what seemed like minutes but her Cindy was determined to show her sister just how good she was and as she started to come down Cindy redoubled her efforts taking her up yet again. Sweat dripped off both girls in as the situation and the heat in the room, the smell of their mixed sex and Cindy's cum that had gushed all over Kaeda and on the bed was swirling around the room an aroma of pure sex and it was driving both girls crazy.

Cindy's had moved to her sister's tight little ass she tried to get more leverage and felt the slick mixture of her sweat and cum as her hands slid further down. Kaeda groaned in anticipation. Cindy was pleased by the train of thought her sister was following and even though she hadn't been planning on it one of her hands moved under her sister and a finger found her crinkled little rosebud. Her hands had become so slick that her finger easily slid into her sister's ass and slowly started to move in and out.

"Fuuuuuck! Fuck my little ass Cindz, fuck me!" Kaeda cried and Cindy though shocked by the vocal, dirty outburst was spurred on to do exactly what he sister wanted. What she needed. This continued for less the a minute and Cindy knew her sister was about to explode.

"I'm cumming Cindz, I'm cumming, don't you dare stop, keep going!" Kaeda panted almost delirious with how horny she had become. Suddenly the flood gates opened and Cindy could see her little sister cumming above her. Because of her. That fact instead of freaking her out made her so proud and closer to her sister than ever. Kaeda began to gush, pussy juice covering Cindy's face as she tried to lick up, taste and swallow as much of her sister's cum as possible. The orgasm seemed to go on forever but finally both girls slumped with their excursions. The cuddle up together their sweat, cum stained bodies fitting perfectly together. There were no words necessary as they lay together in silence for almost fifteen minutes.

"I've never cum like that before." Kaeda said finally breaking the silence.

"Me neither. It must be a sister thing." She said as she grinned and kissed her sister on the forehead as they cuddled for a while longer. Finally they got up took and long shower together kissing every so often and slowly caressing each other then falling into Kaeda's bed dressed to avoid suspicion and fell asleep in each others arms.