Brother's Confession Ch. 02

Story Info
Sister's and brother's love continues
852 words
4.35
92k
85
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some months ago my brother Scott arrived at my doorstep. He told me his wife had split with him and I ended up consoled him. Actually Scott came onto me and we had sex together. I was now worried about what we had done. I ended up missing my period. I went and bought a pregnancy kit and the results came back positive.

I called my brother and he came around to my apartment.

"I'm pregnant Scott," I told him.

My brother started to laugh. I cut him off.

"This isn't funny Scott."

"I had hoped I would impregnate you Sue," he said.

I could barely believe that my brother was happy about those results. He pulled me into his body and he kissed me on the lips. I knew what we did was foolish but my brother had a way of breaking my resistance down. Scott put his hands on my chest and he was massaging my tits. Damn, he knew just how to get to me. We were soon back in the bedroom and Scott and I got naked.

Every time I saw my brother's cock I wanted him. Scott had to be eight inches in length and thick as well. My brother got me onto my back. He crawled in between my legs. I watched as he took hold of his cock and started to rub his cock head across my pussy lips. He was turning me on so much that I had to have him. Scott began to slide that snake into my body and I let him do it. It took a few minutes before Scott had his entire cock inside my drenched pussy.

Scott lifted my legs up and he fed me his entire length. Fuck, that always felt so good. I began to moan and tell my brother to fuck me hard. Scott pushed in the whole way and he took me like some cheap whore. He felt enormous inside my tight pussy. His dick was rubbing against my pussy walls as he pushed in and out of me. My nipples got so hard as I clamped down hard on his erection. Scott knew exactly how to get me worked up.

My brother would pull out just leaving the head of his dick inside me. He would slide in the whole way in until his balls were pressed against my bottom. I lost all my resolve and Scott ended up pounding me for a good hour or so. I was so wet as I took every inch of my brother. Our pubic mounds would touch as Scott gave me a good fucking. It finally got to the point where I was have orgasms one after another.

I held my brother's rod in a tight grip as he finally shot his cream into my body. I always loved the feel of his warm seed invading my body. Just like every time we had sex Scott ended up shooting one big load after another into my belly. Sometimes the best part was when Scott left his cock inside me and I milked his bone dry with my pussy muscles. When he was finally finished with me we had a talk.

Scott asked me what I planned to do. Was I going to keep the baby. I didn't want an abortion so I said I would have his child. We had to come up with a story to tell our parents and our friends. I was going to say it was a mistake that I had sex with some stranger. I could just imagine what Mom and Dad would say. It wasn't going to be pleasant, that was for sure.

After we came up with a plan Scott took me again. I don't know how he does it. He can get hard time after time. I used my mouth to lick all our juices from his dick. When Scott was erect once more I mounted him. I slid down on his pole as my brother brought his ass up and fed me his long dick. Scott would cup my breasts as I rode his cock up and down. Scott was able to go as long as the first time we fucked that day.

I was slamming down hard as Scott drove his dick deep into my belly. I guess were crazy with lust just then. Scott did give me another load of his seed that second time. I ended up with so much cum that Scott's love offering was leaking from my pussy. I was almost glad we were finished for awhile. My pussy was so sore from the two fucking he gave me. When I finally pulled off I went into the bathroom and tried to force out as much of his cum that I could.

"I can't wait until you start showing Sue."

I could wait for that. I had some weeks until I would have to tell everyone our fake story. Until that time arrives I know that my brother will keep on fucking me and I will take more loads from his bare cock.