Brother's Journal

Story Info
Sister and friend stumble across Erotic Journal.
9.8k words
4.43
132.1k
86
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two young ladies are playing about, listening to the latest hip hop music after school. They dance like side show freaks bouncing about the room, as if they were on stage at a concert.

Kelly is a beautiful girl who is a real looker, and the envy of any girl in school. Kelly and her brother Eric come from a fairly well to do family. She is always on the in crowd and up to date on the latest fashions. Beth, her friend is a beautiful young lady as well. Beth is a single child from a modest family and if she had not grown up next door to Kelly it is certain they would not have been friends. Beth is a year younger than Kelly and almost a year older than Eric. Kelly and Beth are a good team, for Kelly is the “go get em” type and worry about the consequences later. Beth is apprehensive and much quieter in a younger frame of mind. She tries to talk Kelly out of doing many outrageous things. Sometimes secretly hoping Kelly will talk her into some of them.

Eric is Kelly’s younger brother, and not the cool kid by any means. Eric is not a dork, just simply an average young 18 year old guy. Eric has always had a crush on Beth, with good reason, but nothing ever seems to develop. Partially because he is shy, and partially not very out spoken with his thoughts. He kissed Beth once, while she was riding past him on her bike. That proved to be a big mistake and over the years set a big block for Eric to ever be so open about his feelings again.

The loud music stops at the end of the song. The girl’s ears ring with the sound of silence. Beth, out of breath, opens the door to the room and walks off to the bathroom. While sitting on the toilet she can hear the sound of the next song through the walls. Passing by Eric’s room on her return Beth peers in. What was a passing glance is now curiosity as she notices her stuffed bunny is Eric’s screensaver.

Kelly looking out her door can see Beth enter Eric’s room and with a bounce she hops off her bed, like a gymnast in the Olympics making a landing on the floor. Turning down the music she makes her way into the room with Beth, asking, “What ya doing?”

Beth explains, “I saw my bunny on the screen saver, what gives?”

Kelly, “You know my brother has a crush on you, he always has. ‘ Kelly is making light of the situation. ‘You lucky girl you, to be so wanted by a boy that is like a puppy dog in love. Or is that in heat?” Kelly bumps the desk by mistake in her fit of laughter, taunting a tease toward Beth and her admirer. The screen saver is switched off and on the desk top is a list with files.

Kelly says, “Come on lets get out of here! The twerp would not be a happy camper if he found us in here.”

Beth says in a curious tone, “Wait a minute, ‘Thumper tales’? That is the name of my bunny.” So Beth clicks on the folder and a pass word request comes up. Kelly gives a look of ‘I don’t know back’ to Beth. Beth enters many various letters but nothing allows admittance. The girls soon forget it and leave to continue their make believe concert.

Two weeks have passed and on a Monday afternoon the girls are seated on the edge of Kelly’s bed. The school year is winding down and Beth is sharing some photographs she has taken over the past year. The girls giggle and laugh making remarks as each person’s picture is passed.

Kelly asks, “What is that a picture of?” Holding a blurry white picture up.

Beth laughs, “Well that was supposed to be Thumper’s Tail. I guess I was a bit too close.”

With a girly facial twist look of unsure-ness Kelly asks, “Why?”

Beth, “You know how I am always saying that the rabbit’s foot is for the men not for me? The lucky part is the lump of the tail. That is what gets lucky in my bed. So I wanted to show what the tail looked like to those guys at school who say I needed their dick. Like I would let them have my virginity. I would rather give it to my cute fury dick.”

Kelly, “Hey, I know who you are talking about and I think I would let them. They are kind of cute. If I didn’t have a stud of a boyfriend already of course! He is a big mouth and would tell everyone.” Giggling and falling back on the bed and mock gesturing to feeling her self up.

Beth, “Knock it off! Furry cock is all I have!”

The girls both stop and look at each other in a moment of silence between them. Kelly springs to her feet and runs out of the room. Beth follows after her, sliding on the hardwood floor in her stocking feet. Entering into Eric’s room Kelly quickly wakens the computer.

Beth, “What are you up to?”

Kelly, “You know the song ‘Lolly Pop, Lolly Pop, life saver Lolly Pop’? Well the other night I came out of the bathroom, and he was at his computer singing. Furry cock, Furry cock I’ll give you my cock. I thought nothing of his retarded-ness.”

Beth says, “And? So?” Making an explain gesture with her hands.

Kelly remarks, “Voila! Password broken. See I am not just another pretty face, I am smart too!”

The file was open and listed over 200 dates. Kelly scrolled down the list, looking at Beth in an unsure manner. Kelly’s eyes rolled and she grinned.

Kelly, “Do we dare?” Beth nodded a fast paced yes. “Which one? How about this one?” Clicking on last weeks date. The screen flickers and up comes a few paragraphs. The girls read it and think that was pretty bland. It was mentioning some girl named “Sally”. The girls look at one another. “Sally,” there is no one around here named Sally. He must have an imaginary friend. Kelly quickly clicks on another date and begins to read aloud.

Entry:

Blah, blah, blah… The day was blah like not even one girl looked at me. I guess the old sock in the pants trick only works for older men. I do not get it; at this rate I will never get laid.

Good thing my hand can’t ignore my dick. I wish I was like the foot ball guys I bet they get plenty of pussy. At least the guy dating my Sally does!”

Beth grabs a chair and says, “Move over girl, this could get interesting!”

Kelly laughs, “Come on, we shouldn’t be reading this stuff!” Clicking on the next entry.

Entry:

I must be a dweeb as I sit here and stroke to the thoughts of Beth in her tight jeans. Today when she came over, she barely said, ‘Hi,’ to me as usual. Sally’s breasts bounced in my sight as they flaunted about and disappeared into her room. I can still recall the way Beth’s little ass moved as they sauntered down the hall.

Beth looks at Kelly and, “Oh my, we have a little pervert on our hands. Come on, lets read another!”

The girls begin to read each entry from the beginning. Most of them are lame and only briefly mention sexual arousal topics. As they progress they notice each entry becomes more vivid with thoughts and sights. As they pass the two entries they have already read, They find Eric being even more explicit about what he looks at as girls pass through his sight each day.

Kelly, “I don’t know if I like the idea, this is my brother. Does he look at me like this?”

Beth, “Come on, like you really care? Besides 90% of it is about me, and you do not see me fussing all that much do you? I kind of like knowing what he is thinking. Not that I am ever going to let him do anything, but it is kind of arousing. Don’t you think?”

Kelly, “Maybe a little, but it is still kind of strange to think he is jerking off to you and some girl named Sally. More you than Sally! I think I am just a bystander who brings him his chicky?”

Beth, “Well there is only one entry left from yesterday, shall we?”

Kelly, “Why yes my hoochie girl yes, yes we shall!” Mimicking the cartoon chipmunks, Chip and Dale.

Entry:

Today was a boner day for me. It seems like it was so long ago that it was warm enough to wear shorts. Beth wore lightweight yellow shorts and a cute matching T-shirt. Man oh man did her legs look hot. I thought I could make out her mound of pubic hair as she walked around. Too bad she always wears a bra! I would die if I could just once get a hold of those pert little boobies. I think I would suck them right off her chest.

I sometimes like the look of Sally’s chest bouncing around and boobs can be nice, but Beth is just so desirable with her flat chest and all. I would give her boobies all the attention they could handle.

Of course the thought of sliding my cock between Sally’s breasts until I cum in her mouth still is my favorite when I jerk off. Come on Sally; just put your lips on the head like a good girl.

Beth looks a little flushed. “Well see, ‘holding her chest, ‘Someone likes little boobies!” The girls begin laughing together.

Kelly closes down the program. “Come on, we better get out of here!”

The girls arrange the room as it was prior to their entry. Beth leads the way back into Kelly’s room. Beth flops down on the bed, deep sighs with her hand on her head as if she just finished reading a romance novel, sending the pictures to the floor.

Kelly crawls onto the bed and says, “It wasn’t that good, in fact it was pretty lame if you ask me.”

Beth, “You’re just saying that because it was your brother.”

Kelly, “No I’m not! I am just saying I thought it would have been juicier, is all. It is not like I care who he was talking about. I mean, really, he is my brother. I am surprised I am mentioned at all!”

Beth, “Hey, we should tease him a little and see what he writes!”

Kelly, “Ok, stand up let me see. ‘ Beth stands near the bed wiggling her hips. ‘Nah, you got to like look sexy, not just act it. ‘Jumping up Kelly runs to her drawer, ‘Here put this on.” She tosses a hot pink tube top over to Beth. Beth gives a look of yea right, as her eyes rolls back and up.

Kelly says, “What? You are always saying you wish you were hot! Well, here is your chance to find out if you are hot or not without asking. Don’t tell me you are afraid to wear that? Besides we already know what he wants to see!”

Beth, “No I am not afraid.” Beth removes her top and looks at the little material, then at Kelly. She unclasps her bra and removes it, quickly taking hold of the tube top pulling it over her head.

Kelly, “My, my, my are we cold?”

Beth not thinking answers, “No why?” as she pulls the constricting fabric in to place.

Kelly, “Wow, I did not know nipples could get that big?” Beth blushes hard covering her erect nipples. Kelly says, “Remove your hands, and let me see! Yeah you look much better; denim shorts and a tube top always look hot. You got some serious nipples for such a small chest, do they hurt?”

Beth with a goofy look, “No! Do yours hurt when you are aroused? Same here!”

Kelly, “I know, but mine do not poke out, like a piece of chalk!”

Beth squinting her eyes tilts her head and gives a cat like smile back. Then says, “OK, what are you going to wear?”

Kelly, “What do you mean? I am not going to tease my brother. Besides he likes you and some fantasy girl named Sally remember, he won’t even notice me with you in that!”

Beth digging through Kelly’s clothes pulls out a pair of bright yellow hot-pants and flings them at Kelly.

Kelly, “Fine, I don’t care. I have worn these before in front of him anyways. But I need to change my underwear to put them on. Anything but a thong will look like I have a poop stuck in my pants.” Dropping her pants to the floor Kelly walks to the drawer and begins digging through underwear.

Beth, “You shave it all off? When did you start doing that?”

Kelly, “Yea, a while back, it’s no big deal once you get used to it. Besides the guys really like it that way.” Talking to herself out loud, “Where the fuck are all my thongs? I know I have like ten pairs.”

Still dressed in his soccer practice uniform, Eric closes the door to the kitchen yelling out: “Anyone home!”

Beth scurries to the door and peering her head around the door frame says, “Uh, Hi Eric. We’ll be right out!”

Eric says, “Oh whatever, I was just wondering.”

Beth is all jittery as she says to Kelly, “Hurry up! Just put them on,” in a loud whisper.

Kelly slithers up the lycra, doing a little dance to get them on. Her shirt is a belly shirt that cutely displays her tight thin stomach. Saying to Beth, “I can’t wear these without panties on look!” The material was snugly outlining the pubic area of her crotch.

Beth, “What do you care, you already said he would not even notice you. Come on lets go!”

Kelly says, “You’re right! ‘Moving close to Beth, with two hands Kelly pinches both Beth’s nipples hard and jumps out into the hall. ‘Not a chance now!”

Beth comes up behind Kelly just before they enter the kitchen and gives Kelly a wedge. Nudging her into the kitchen before Kelly can react. Eric is seated at the kitchen table eating chips and strumming through a dirt bike magazine.

Kelly quickly moves across the kitchen and opens the refrigerator door standing behind the door for coverage. Beth walks in and leaning over the table grabs the bag of chips from Eric and sits down across from him. He looks up and says in a crackly voice, “Hi, Beth.” Eric is staring at her chest, like a dear caught in headlights.

Beth, “What ya reading, any good?” Sitting up tall on her left foot she bites into a chip.

Eric looks down at the magazine and back to Beth, “Ah yeah, it is ok!” Gazing upon her ever so visible perked nipples.

Meanwhile Kelly is intent on pulling the wedge out of her crotch one handed as the other holds the door to the frig with little results. She pulls the fabric down and as if like a rubber band it clings tight to her waist and creeps back into her slit. Momentarily she blushes as a flush of warmth consumes her face.

Beth being bold says, “What you looking at?” Placing Eric in an awkward spot for a response.

Eric, “Ah, ah I was just thinking isn’t that Kelly’s shirt?” He was stumbling for a response.

Beth looking over at Kelly asks, “What ya doing, can you grab me a soda while your in there?” Turning back to Eric she says, “Yeah, what you think? I was going to buy me one when Kelly said to try on hers to see if I liked it.” Taking in a deep breath, trying to pathetically fill out her chest.

Eric is taken aback; his right hand has already sunk below the table trying to adjust the erection that is approaching quick. Eric’s mouth feels dry, his throat is choked up with a tickle in his throat. His eyes begin to water as he starts to cough.

Kelly walks over to the table and hands Beth her soda. Then she stands behind the chair back between Eric and Beth in a manner to block Eric’s view of the snugly fitting shorts.

Eric moves to grab a napkin and bumps his drink knocking it to the floor. The contents spill in large splatter of soda across the floor. Kelly quickly turns around and grabs a dish cloth off the counter in an effort to gather the drink before it spreads further. Without thinking Eric goes and opens the under the sink cabinet and grabs several other towels. He begins to wipe up the mess from the other side. While doing so Eric looks at Kelly squatting while she asks for another towel. Kelly can see Eric is trying to hide his obvious erection from within his shorts. Almost simultaneous Kelly remembers what she is wearing. They both look at each other in a little awkward manner hoping the other will not say anything.

They finish cleaning in silence to one another’s thoughts. Kelly rotates to the side and looks at her crotch. The material is pulled so tight into her pussy you can see a wet spot developing. Kelly covers it with her free hand so as to not make a scene. In a seeming attempt to make it stop her fingers pushed the material into her clit, which only made the situation worse.

Eric holding the dirty towels in front of his crotch stands up and says, “Thanks for the help. That looks good.” Holding his hand out for the towel still in Kelly hand.

Kelly pretends to still be wiping as she knows not what to do. If she stands surely he will see. Kelly finally submits and stands up handing Eric the towel. His eyes are noticeably glued to her crotch.

In the state of arousal Eric is in, he dares not say anything as his eyes just engulf the image. Eric can see the center seem of Kelly’s pants splitting the entryway to his sister’s pussy. Noticing a wet spot about the size of a silver dollar that disappears between the split of her legs Eric’s eyes never move.

Kelly flushes at the thought; in a moment of embarrassment she tries to move the attention away. Without thinking she quickly says to divert his attention, “Uh, you don’t have practice on Thursdays right?”

Eric still spell bound on her wet spot says, “Na n-no.”

Kelly, “Well, Beth and I are going to the mall after school on Thursday and Beth wanted to know if you would like to come.”

Looking at Beth, Eric, “Really?”

Beth who is scrunching her face in a look of this is news to me says, “Yea, sure.”

Beth gets up from her chair and moves out of the kitchen saying, “Oh, Kelly! Can I speak to you for a moment?” in a sarcastic high pitched tone.

Kelly looks back at Eric, who is still staring openly at her wet labia on display. “Hey,’ and when Eric makes eye contact,’ Don’t hurt your self.” She makes a noted gesture with her eyes and head toward the bulge in his shorts, as if to say don’t be so obvious at what you are looking at. Turning, Kelly walks out of the room.

When Kelly enters her room, and closes the door Beth says, “What are you doing?”

Kelly, “What do you mean?” She turns toward the dresser finding a different pair of shorts.

Beth, “Telling Eric I want him to go to the Mall like it was a date or some thing.”

Kelly, “I dunno. I was at a loss for words. Besides, it’s no big deal. We go and look at girl stuff and he will get bored fast. Don’t worry about it.” Changing her shorts she tries to be nonchalant.

Beth, “Sooo, was that intense or what?”

Kelly, “It was ok, no big deal.”

Beth moving over to the hamper, “Yea, no big deal, what did you do, pee?” She holds up the yellow shorts.

Kelly takes the shorts and tosses them back. “No, I didn’t pee. It was the shorts were too tight is all. If my boyfriend Ed was here you would know it wasn’t Eric’s little boner. I need a real man you know to satisfy my needs. And right now he would need to work hard.” The girls laugh

Beth, “Yea, I bet Ed is big in your dreams. I hear the male penis is almost always the same size no matter what size the man is.”

Kelly, “Girl you have been lied to. I guess most of them are about the same, but Ed is bigger and I know that because we measured it one time. It was almost eight inches, oh the thoughts of my stallion sends chills up my spine!”

Beth, “I wouldn’t know I have not done anything yet! I have not even seen it done, never mind actually do it.”

Kelly, “Well, I could be wrong but first you need a boy friend. That will help!” As they sit on the bed they continue to talk.

The following day is Wednesday and after school the girls rush to the house. Out of breath they enter the kitchen, trying not to look anxious to the other they make their way to Eric’s room. Beth sits in the chair this time and Kelly stands behind her.

Entry:

Today when I came home I had the surprise of a lifetime. I can not believe it myself. I am too excited to seem to even make my entry. Brb that should help for the moment, always better to write without a loaded dick! Today I saw my darling Beth’s nipples. Maybe not her nipples but her shirt was so tight I nearly came in my pants. I am so close to kissing those perky tetas. She even asked me to the mall can you believe it? I can’t. Oh I am in love.

Sally today was not even trying to cover her self. I swear I could see her pussy just like in the magazines I have. She was getting wet over something. Would have liked to seen that for a longer time. If she only knew I had to run and jerk off.

Behind Beth, Kelly inadvertently feels her erect nipples and stops saying, “Who the hell is Sally?”

Beth looks back over her head and says, “Duh, Sally has got to be you. There are no girls in school named Sally, and wet spot. Hello! Get a clue!” Looking down she turns off the screen.