Brothers' Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LenoreLee
LenoreLee
86 Followers

It was enough to push her over the edge and she bucked against her brothers as she came. Her body milked their cocks and they cried out in unison as they filled her with cum, burying their cock as deep as they could. The siblings came long and hard, pressed together with the intensity of their orgasms.

As their cocks gave a last spurt of cum, Matt pulled out and reached around his sister's prone form to release her arms from their bonds. They fell to the sides, unsupported by the straps.

"You okay?" Paul asked, tilting her head up from where it had landed on his chest. Kara managed a nod, but speech was well beyond her. Paul laughed softly and kissed her before sliding her body up his to release his cocks from her cum-filled pussy.

Together, the brothers maneuvered her off Paul and helped her to the bathroom. She returned to herself enough to clean up the mess her brothers had made between her legs. When she was done, she walked back into the living room with jellied legs.

"You are amazing," Matt said, pulling Kara into a rough kiss. She kissed him back, shocked at her hunger for her brother.

"I think she wants more," Paul said. He came up behind her and reached around to play with her clit.

Kara whimpered and pressed her hand closer, desperate to feel her pussy stuffed full again.

"Not so fast, little sister. We don't want to hurt you." Matt said, pulling away. Paul pulled her back against him, grinding his hardening cock against her ass cheeks as he rubbed her clit with one hand and pinched a nipple with the other.

"Please fuck me! I want to feel your cocks filling my tight holes." She was shamelessly begging but she would have done anything for their cocks at that point.

"We'll promise to get you off again, but you have to do something for us." Matt said, kneeling in front of her and replacing Paul's finger on her clit with his tongue.

"Name it," she panted. Matt and Paul exchanged another glance as Matt threw Kara's legs of her shoulders, gathering the wetness from her pussy with a few fingers and using it to lube her asshole.

"Go to a party with us for two weeks after graduation. Two weeks of this," Matt began to suck on Kara's clit.

"And this," Paul said, lining his cock up with her asshole and letting her slide down enough to impale herself on his member. He used her momentum to bury his cock completely with one thrust.

"Nnnyahh! Oh god, oh yes!" Kara cried.

"Yes, what, little sister?" Matt asked, pausing in his clitoral attentions to run a finger between her labia.

"Yes -- yes two weeks -- I'll go with you." Kara had a hard time forming the words, her orgasm building much faster than before.

Matt thrust two fingers into her pussy and returned to sucking on her clit.

"Cum on his face, Kara. Cum on your brother's face." Paul growled. The thought of two weeks between her brothers sent her reeling, and she came so hard that she almost bucked out of their arms. They caught her and her bucking only forced Paul's cock deeper into her ass.

The feelings were so intense that she couldn't breathe and the sound of the ocean roared in her ears. She felt Paul thrusting into her ass, using her bucking to withdraw almost completely before slamming back into her tight hole. Matt rode her clit through the orgasm, making sure he kept pressure on the little nub as his sister came. Paul suddenly tensed behind her and she realized he was having a second orgasm, which only re-submerged her in waves of ecstasy. It wasn't until Matt backed off her clit and Paul pulled out of her ass that she began to come down from the high.

"That one seemed even better than the first," Matt said, letting her legs slide from his shoulders as he stood up. Kara nodded weakly, leaning entirely on Paul for support. The brothers shared a silent look before Paul bent and picked up their limp sister, carrying her to Matt's bed. They set her in the middle of the bed and slid in on either side of her, careful not to brush her over-sensitive clit and nipples.

"Did you enjoy losing your virginity?" Paul asked and Kara nodded with a faint smile.

"Can you speak?" Matt asked, laughing softly. It took Kara a moment, but she was determined to speak.

"You two are amazing. I never thought it would feel so good." She mumbled, curling her back against Matt's chest and her face into Paul's.

"There is plenty more where that came from. Mom and dad are gone for the weekend and you promised us two whole weeks after graduation." Matt said, kissing her neck and rubbing his hands along her thighs. She reacted, though tired and sore. Her ass ground back into him and she whimpered like before. But her brothers knew better than to give in this time.

"I think we might have created quite a little fiend," Paul said. Matt smiled and nodded, moving his hands away from the areas that seemed to trigger her arousal.

"As much fun as it would be to fuck you some more, we don't want to hurt you." Matt said. Kara started to protest, but Paul stopped her.

"You trust us, don't you?" He asked and his sister nodded. "Then listen to us now: The last thing we want is to hurt you. You need to rest now, and we'll play again when you feel up to it." He smiled at her, waiting a moment before kissing her. His tongue slipped between her lips for only a moment, drawing out a tired moan. The kiss was tender, sweet, and had Kara been more awake it would have had her asking questions. But she was tired and hardly noticed the change in her brother's demeanor.

The brothers settled in around her, stroking her hair and cheeks until she fell asleep. As exhausted as she was, she didn't feel it when they slipped out of bed, into their clothes, and downstairs to make a few phone calls. After all, they only had a few weeks left to plan the perfect graduation gift for their little sister.

LenoreLee
LenoreLee
86 Followers
12