Brother's Love Ch. 02

Story Info
His wife and her brother break more taboos.
2k words
4.04
69.1k
14
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robodud
robodud
101 Followers

My wife planned another trip to her brothers house. She was leaving on Monday and coming back on Wednesday so she was going to be at his house for two nights. After what happened last time they were together over night I figured that something was going to happen. I made her promise that she would hide nothing from me and if anything did happen that she was to tell me immediately. She left about noon on Monday. It was about a 4 hour drive to her brothers' house. She called me when she got there about 4:30 to tell me that she arrived ok. I asked her if everything was ok and she said so far it was. I never heard from her again until I got home from work on Wednesday. She was smiling and said that I needed to sit down as she told me about her trip.

She said that she got there a little after 4pm and knew right away it was going to be a tough two days. She said that Steve came out to meet her when she pulled up and put his arms around her and gave her a big kiss. She said that it was not a brotherly kiss but more passionate and he said that he was real glad to see her again. Cheryl said that she asked him to help her unload the van to help cool things down. They brought everything into the house and Steve told her that he had dinner ready so they sat down to eat. About 10pm Steve made his son go to bed while they stayed up to watch a little TV. Steve started telling her how glad he was to see her and how much he was looking forward to her return. Steve said that he had not been able to get her out of his mind and re-lived the last time they were together over and over. Cheryl said that she was feeling very guilty about what they did and did not feel right about cheating on me and real guilty about it being with her brother. Steve said that he thought that it was very special between the two of them and that he thought she liked being with him very much. Cheryl said that she very much enjoyed the sex with him but did not like the guilt that she felt afterward.

Cheryl said that they then changed the subject to how the new freedom was doing. Cheryl said that she has been running around the house naked more often but still is not to comfortable with the running around outside thing. She said that it has helped with the sex life a little. She said that she told him about the time that she let me take her swim suit off in the swimming pool at night and how we made love by the pool. She told him how incredible it was and how much better it was because it was outside and daring. Cheryl said that Steve told her that he had not had sex since she was there last and was really looking forward to her coming back. Cheryl said that they left it like that and went to bed. She said that she lay down on the couch and Steve went to his room. She said that she thought nothing more was going to happen.

Cheryl said that she woke up around 2:30 to her brother shaking her. She said that he was sitting next to her and was totally naked with his cock sticking straight up. She asked him if anything was wrong and he said that he could not sleep because he kept thinking of her. Cheryl said that the site of him sitting next to her stark naked startled her and his obvious hard on was right next to her head. She said that she could hardly keep from looking at it but told him that he should get some sleep. She said that Steve grabbed a hold of his cock and said that it would not allow him to sleep until something was done. Cheryl said that he started pressing it against her lips and telling her how special it was last time and he really wanted more. Cheryl said that she did not open her lips but let him continue to rub his cock against her lips. She said that the pre-cum that was leaking from it really moistened her lips and even started running down her cheek. She said that it really made her hot having him leak so much from rubbing her lips. She said that she finally gave in and opened her mouth to take him in. She said that she started by just licking around the head and sucking the head in and out. Cheryl said that Steve then took her head and forced it down his cock and worked it in and out of her mouth. Cheryl said that was all it took for her to change her mind and go with it. She said that she started licking his balls and the length of his cock. She said that she then worked his cock back into her mouth and moved her head up and down while using her hand to get him worked up. She said that when she used her tongue to run the underside of his head that he announced that he was going to cum. She said that she let him cum in her mouth and sucked it all down.

Cheryl said that sucking his cock and drinking his cum was too much for her and she just got him to lie down and she crawled on top of him and slid down on his still pulsing cock. She said that she fucked the shit out of him for another 10 minutes until they both exploded in a mind blowing orgasm. Cheryl told me that sucking her brother made her hotter than she had ever been before and she completely got lost up in the lust of it all. She said that fucking him gave her the strongest climax that she has ever felt and knew from that moment that she was never going to stop fucking him. She said that she told him that she would not turn him down again and he could have her whenever he wanted. She said that he grabbed her hand and led her into the bedroom and told her that she was going to sleep there from now on. She said that as soon as they got in bed that Steve started kissing her and licking her tits. She said that he would switch between each tit and lick them until they were hard and sticking straight up. She said that Steve then went down on her and licked her clit until she exploded in another mind blowing climax. Steve then had her suck him again until he was hard and then they made love again. She said that it was slow and loving and he felt incredible inside her as he worked his cock in and out of her hole. She said that his cock felt so hot and big inside her that she must have had two or three shattering climaxes but could not get enough of his cock inside her. Cheryl said that he fucked her for what seemed like hours and still he had not cum.

Cheryl said that she started sucking on him again and could taste their juices together on his cock. She said that this only made her hotter and she worked his cock in and out of her mouth at a very fast pace. She said that she licked the head all over and then would go down deep and back up again. She said that she must have sucked him for another 20 minutes before she got tired and had to quit. She said that Steve then got on top of her and started fucking her again but a lot more forceful this time. She said that he really started pounding into her which brought her to a couple more earth shattering climaxes. Steve then pulled out and they lay together until they both drifted off to sleep. She said about 6 in the morning she awoke to find Steve pushing his cock back into her. She said that they fucked for another hour until Steve finally shot another load of cum into her.

She said that they then got up and made coffee and got on with their day. She said that she hung the drapes that she made for him and helped him clean up the house. She said that the tension was pretty intense during the day but that Steve's son did not suspect anything and acted normal. Right after lunch Steve asked Rick, his son, to go down to the store to pick up some bread for dinner. As soon as Rick left Steve said that they had a little over an hour and grabbed her hand and led her back into the bedroom. As soon as they got into the bedroom, Steve started undressing her and got her completely naked. He then took his own clothes off and they started kissing and rubbing their bodies together. She said that she could not believe that Steve would be so hard so fast.

Steve wasted no time and laid her down on the bed and climbed on top of her and proceeded to start fucking her. She said that he seemed in a hurry and was fucking her at a very fast pace. She said that she felt so needed and wanted that it really affected her and she started cumming and pulling him into her and making him go deeper while she cried out that she wanted him to fuck her forever. Cheryl said that she never felt so alive and special as she did while he was pounding into her. They kissed and traded tongues and really let themselves get into the fucking. She said that it felt like she was making love to her soul mate instead of her brother and he made her feel so full inside. They fucked for about a half-hour before they both came together and he stayed inside her for another 5 minutes before he pulled out. He thanked her for making it so good for him and told her that making love to her was the hottest thing that had ever happened to him. He told her that he just could not get enough of her because it felt so incredible being inside her. He said that he had never felt as hot as when they were fucking and when they weren't that he felt empty and wanted it bad. Cheryl said that she felt the same and that their fucking made her feel special and he felt so good inside her that she would never say no to him again.

Cheryl said that as soon as Rick went to bed they practically ran to the bedroom where they fucked the rest of the night. She said that she must have had 8 more orgasm's that night while he could only cum twice. She was amazed at how often he could get hard and how long he could stay hard and fuck her like he did. She told me that she was sore from all the fucking that they did and really needed to rest and catch up on her sleep. After she woke back up I asked her what would happen if he came to our house for a visit. She told me that she was sorry but that she was going to have to fuck him and maybe sleep with him for the night. She asked me if I minded if she slept with him instead of me if he came to visit so what was I to say. I know that her stories always made me hot and our lovemaking seemed to be more intense so I was hoping that this would be an added benefit for me as well.

robodud
robodud
101 Followers