Brothers Pt. 05

Story Info
Michael gives his brother a hand.
2.5k words
47.7k
46

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WoeIsMe
WoeIsMe
505 Followers

A/N: Sorry this one took so long to get out. I really appreciate all the feedback. Next installment should be up shortly.

*****

We had ended up showering, going home, and crawling into bed without dinner. Both of us were exhausted, physically, and emotionally.

I didn't know how to work out the way I felt about my brother. I just tried to push the feelings aside and focus on other things.

I am straight. Completely straight.

And, even if I was gay, which I'm not, I wouldn't be in love with my brother.

I found the Jennifer's number scrunched up in my equipment bag, and decided to give her a call. She seemed easy at the game, she had been wearing a crop top and short shorts. And she wanted to go out with me based on the fact alone that I was on the baseball team.

When I phoned her, she was more than willing to go out with me that night. I didn't have a game, or practice, and she told me she was off work. I guess it worked out perfectly.

"Jess, I'm going out in a couple hours." I told my brother, sitting next to him on the couch. He was relaxing, eating a bowl of cereal and watching some crappy evening sitcom. He was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. I think they may've been mine, but I didn't care. We shared pretty much everything.

"Where?" He looked up from the TV, setting his curious green eyes on mine.

"I have a date with Jennifer." I said, nonchalantly.

"Who?" He asked, putting down his bowl of cereal.

"Some girl at the baseball game. I expect I'll be home late, so don't worry about waiting up for me." I said, standing. I had to get changed.

"Are you going to bring her over here?" My brother asked.

"Na, we'll go to her house. I'm not going to make you listen to my fuck-fest." I said, jokingly. He raised his eyebrow at me.

"Wouldn't be the first time." He said.

***

Jennifer verged on the unbearable. Fuck, she was annoying. The only thing she talked about was how much she hated her physics professor, how much she hated her waitressing gig, and how sexy I looked in my baseball pants. Don't get me wrong, I didn't mind the flattery, but after three hours of it, I was pretty much done.

We'd gone out to the bar, and we'd gotten a couple drinks. We weren't anywhere near being smashed, but she acted like she was anyway. Did she think that I would find it sexy?

It was around ten thirty when we left, and she led me back to her house. I pushed her against the door and kissed her. She tasted like strawberries and alcohol. It was so...feminine. Too feminine. Her hands ran up my chest, feeling me, but I felt no urge to reciprocate. I felt her tongue flicking at my bottom lip, but I kept my mouth closed to her.

I pulled away and we were both a little breathless.

"Why don't you come inside?" She asked suggestively, her hands still feeling up my shirt. I didn't want to. There was nothing about this girl that I found attractive. It wasn't even that I wasn't attracted to her, it was that she was too god-damn annoying.

"I can't tonight, babe." I said, trying to sound somewhat upset about it.

"Oh, why not?" She jutted out her bottom lip like a child, and her hands moved gently down to my crotch. She started rubbing gently.

"I have a calculus test tomorrow morning." I lied, trying to pull away from her.

"Oh, boo," She murmured sadly, "Well call me tomorrow, k?" She winked at me. I nodded and gave her a smile that I hoped came across as apologetic. Then, I headed home.

God, she was annoying. And she thought she was sexy, which was even more annoying, because she wasn't. I sighed as I pulled away from her house.

Hopefully Jesse was already in bed, that way I could lie tomorrow morning and say that I had screwed her.

Her house was only a ten minute drive from mine, so I got home quickly. It was almost eleven, and I doubted that Jesse would still be up. But as I pulled into the driveway, I noticed that the kitchen light was on.

I unlocked the door. I could hear moaning coming from the living room, and my cock became semi-erect in excitement. The moans were most definitely male. Had Jess invited someone over? I felt a knot in the pit of my stomach. I walked into the living room cautiously. If he had invited someone over, I didn't want them to see me, I'd just sneak into my room.

But, as I poked my head into the living room, I saw that Jesse was just watching some skin-flick on the pay per view channel. He saw me immediately, and jumped in surprise. He swore and grabbed his discarded shirt to cover himself and paused the movie.

"Shit! I'm sorry, I didn't know you'd be home so early." Jesse said, his cheeks turning pink in embarrassment. My cock was pressing against my jeans, and I felt seriously uncomfortable.

"Sorry, turns out she's a prude. Who'd have thought, huh?" I lied. I swallowed thickly, unsure of what to do. I wanted to just join him, just climb next to him on the couch and rub one out. My cock was throbbing. I decided to just go for it. I mean, after all, we'd fucked in the same room, this wasn't really much different.

"Do you mind if I join you? I really need to get off." I said, walking over to the edge of the couch. My brother bit his lip and looked to the screen.

"I don't mind...but you won't like what I'm watching. You can choose something else, if you want." He said, hurriedly. He seemed so nervous and uncomfortable. He offered me the remote, but instead of changing the channel, I hit the play button.

"Let's see. " I said, turning to face the screen.

It was a pretty basic porno, nothing fancy. It was just two guys fucking, they were both only slightly muscular, which is what I was the most attracted too.

"No really, you can change it." Jesse said. He was clearly uncomfortable. Did he think I was judging him?

I ignored him and pulled off my shirt. I unbuttoned my pants and let them fall to the floor, before sliding off my boxers, shamelessly.

I sat next to him on the couch, careful to leave a good meter between us. I looked over at Jesse and he was looking to me for reassurance. He still hadn't uncovered his dick.

"Are you sure this is okay? I mean, won't people find this a little weird?" He asked, chewing his thumbnail.

"Are you going to tell people?" I asked, slowly stroking my cock.

"No." He said.

"Then if you're okay with it, and I'm okay with it, who cares? We're brothers, this isn't that big of a deal. Friends do it together all the time." I said, trying to convince both of us. Jesse nodded and smiled slightly. He turned back to the TV.

"Have you ever watched a gay porn before?" He asked, not looking at me. I could tell he was embarrassed, he thought I was straight. I wasn't ready to tell him I wasn't straight, so;

"There's a first for everything, right?" I asked, skating around the question. My brother nodded.

"Go on, Jess. It's okay. Are you still hard?" I asked, trying to encourage him a little. My brother nodded and slowly pulled away the shirt. He was still hard. I tried not to stare, but I couldn't help it. My brother's penis was probably seven and a half inches, now that I'd gotten a better look at it. And it was pretty thick. He started to jerk it slowly, anxiously.

I laid back onto the couch and tried to focus on the porno. I spread my legs a little wider apart, and my knee gently grazed his and I felt my cock jump up in excitement once more.

"Sorry." My brother said, pulling his leg away from mine and blushing once again. He was so anxious.

"Hey, it's okay." I said. I looked back at the screen.

Both of us were jerking our cocks rapidly, and I felt myself get close to climaxing a few times, but then I'd slow down my pace. If I edged, I knew it would be way better, and besides, I was determined not to cum before my brother. I wanted to see him get off, needed to see him get off.

I looked at Jesse. I knew he was having a hard time. He was nervous and embarrassed, and I felt for him. The skin-flick was almost over.

"Having some trouble?" I asked gently, glancing over at him. His blush deepened.

"I just don't think it'll happen for me tonight." He said, avoiding my eyes. I bit my lip.

"Do you want some help?" I asked, moving closer to him on the couch. He finally turned to face me.

"What? No, I mean, you don't, I- I , you really, you don't" He babbled on and I eventually just reached out and touched his cock gently. He stopped babbling and his breath hitched instantly. I moved my hand slowly up and down his cock.

"Do you have any lube?" I asked gently, my brother shook his head. I spat on my hand and placed it back on his dick and began stroking him once more. He sighed shakily.

"Oh, that feels so good." He sounded almost surprised. His hand gently rested on my forearm and he gripped it slightly. I liked the contact.

"Oh, Mike, you really don't need to do this." He murmured. His eyes were shut, but I could tell he was enjoying this. My hand moved up and down his shaft slowly, I wanted this to last. I could feel him becoming harder in my hand. His thick cock was smooth, and only slightly veiny, and I felt good stroking him off like this.

The porn video ended and I shut the TV off with my free hand. I inched closer to him still, so that our thighs were touching. My brother leaned back against the couch, his free hand gripping a cushion fiercly, his other hand still on my arm. He let out a quiet moan.

"God, this feels so good." He whined, letting his head fall back slightly.

"Has anyone ever jerked you off before?" I asked, rubbing his thigh gently with my free hand. He shook his head and bit his lip, trying to silence whatever was threatening to spew from his mouth.

"Let it out Jess. Moan for me." I said quietly next to his ear. My hand gently cupped his balls, and at that he let out another soft moan. "Look at me, Jesse." I murmured, speeding up slightly. He opened his eyes and looked into mine.

"Mike, this feels so good," He breathed, "Can I touch you?"

"Of course." I said. His warm hand left my arm and trailed up to my shoulder, he squeezed it gently. I was getting a little uncomfortable in the position I was in, so I released his cock.

"Did I do something wrong?" he asked hurriedly, releasing my shoulder and pulling away slightly.

"No, no. I'm just changing position." I said, standing. I hooked my hands under his knees and pulled him so that his head was resting on the arm of the couch and he was sprawled across its length. I pulled his legs slightly apart and sat between them. I tugged his legs over mine, like I did the day I fucked him. Our cocks were almost touching, and we had more access to each other this way. His thighs were warm against mine, and they were sweaty, and I liked the feeling of his smooth skin against mine.

I moved my dominant hand back to his cock and began stroking him again. My brother relaxed into the new position and shifted slightly so his ass was almost pressed up against my cock. My other hand moved to gently cup his balls once more.

"Oh, yes Michael. Please...please." He begged quietly encouraging my movements. I began stroking him a little faster, and he was becoming more comfortable. I leaned over him and our cocks brushed together, inciting a quiet moan from him. He reached up and his hands tangled into my hair, and I worked faster.

I couldn't restrain myself, and I began rubbing my cock against his thigh, dry humping him while I jerked his cock.

"Oh, oh yes! Please, Michael, please. Don't stop! Please don't stop!" He was begging me, thrusting into my hand, creating more friction between his body and my prick.

"Mike, Mike, I'm going to cum. I- oh, oh, fuck! Michael!" He moaned loudly, shooting his load. His back arched up, and his hips jerked as his heavy ropes of cum shot across his stomach. He rested his head against the couch and slowly sunk back down again. I was leaning over him when he slowly opened his eyes.

"Michael," He breathed, staring up into my eyes.

I leaned further over him so that our faces were almost touching. My dominant hand moved to my own hard dick, and I started to jerk feverishly. My other hand moved to grip my brother's hair gently.

I pressed my lips to his. He moaned against my lips, but he didn't pull away. In fact, his hands were still tangled in my hair, and he pulled me closer. His hips moved against me, and my cock rubbed against his.

My tongue traced his bottom lip, and he granted my access to his glorious mouth. Our tongues danced together, and I had never felt more alive than in that moment. I was getting so close to my orgasm. I moaned into my brother's mouth, but as I felt my climax rising, I had to pull away to catch my breath. I rested my head into the crook of his neck and moaned loudly. His arms wrapped around me and held me against him.

"Cum for me, Michael." He breathed. I was sent flying over the edge. I almost screamed as my orgasm exploded all throughout me. My toes curled, my teeth shook.

"That's it Michael. Yes." Jesse breathed, holding me against him. Each rope of cum that spurted from my dick landed on Jesse's toned stomach. I don't remember a time when I'd had a more satisfying orgasm, especially one that I had given myself. I panted into my brother's neck as I rode my orgasm out.

God, my brother wanted it just as much as I had. That was too fucking hot.

My orgasm had ended, but I didn't move. Instead, I collapsed against my brother, letting my chest fall against his. I pulled my legs out from under him and spread them out onto the couch. His legs, in turn, wrapped around me gently. My hands moved from my cock and worked around his chest, and I held him to me. His hands gently stroked my hair.

As my brother and I held each other like lovers, I knew that I was indeed gay, and I didn't care. Not one bit.

WoeIsMe
WoeIsMe
505 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Welcome aboard, Mike

I had my suspicions that Mike might be gay, and now he realizes it's okay with his brother if he is. And they obviously fit together well enough. Give Mike a bit of chest hair for that muscular and masculine chest. I imagine Jesse enjoying Mike's touching him and his own touching of Michael's chest.

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Daddy's Birthday Father/Son incest.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
My Boy Michael finds Jesse.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Cousins Celebrate Christmas Pt. 01 Colton introduces his cuz to gay porn.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories