Brothers Pt. 06

Story Info
The brothers make a deal.
2.3k words
42k
40

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WoeIsMe
WoeIsMe
505 Followers

I awoke before Jesse. We were both still sprawled out on the couch, holding each other. I felt euphoria for a few moments. I was surrounded by Jesse, his smell, his skin, everything. God, I loved it.

Jesse squirmed underneath me as he awoke. I looked up at him as he opened his eyes and took a deep breath in.

"Morning." I said quietly. I wanted to kiss him. I wanted to shove my tongue down his throat, pull his legs over my shoulders and fuck him senseless. I wanted to scream out that I loved him, that I'd always loved him. I was in love with my brother, and honestly I didn't care. I didn't care if it was wrong, I didn't care that I was gay, I loved him.

"Morning." Jesse said quietly. He pulled his legs off of me and squirmed beneath me, and it became apparent to me that he was trying to escape. I climbed off of him awkwardly.

"I'm...uh, I'm going to go shower." Jesse said, walking briskly away from me. What was that about? Was he embarrassed about last night? I would wait until he got out of the shower, then I would talk to him about it.

I decided to head upstairs and get some clothes on. I grabbed an old t-shirt and a pair of sweats and pulled them on. I looked in the mirror, sizing myself up.

My brown hair was dishevelled, and I had dark circles under my eyes, like I hadn't slept. I hadn't really. I had gotten a little darker since practice had started, and my skin had a nice glow to it.

I wonder if Jesse's attracted to me.

I left my room and walked past the bathroom. Jesse had been in the shower for a while. I was nervous. What if he was thinking about last night and was angry, or sad, or disgusted? God. It didn't even really occur to me that Jesse might not be into any of this. Was I pressuring him?

I opened the bathroom door slightly, careful to be as quiet as possible. Jesse was in the shower, I couldn't see what he was doing though, the shower curtain was completely opaque. I bit my lip, and chewed on the skin.

"Jesse?" I called. If he sounded alright, I'd just make up some excuse, like I wanted to know what he wanted for breakfast or something. If he wasn't alright...well, I'd figure it out somehow.

"Yeah?" He asked, he sounded a little breathless and slightly annoyed. But otherwise, he sounded alright.

"I was just wondering if you wanted me to start breakfast." I responded.

"Sure." He replied curtly. I hesitated.

"Jess, are you alright? It's just you've been in here for a while." I chewed my lip again. Jess and I hadn't really talked since he joined the team, and we used to be so close. It killed me. He was probably going through something right now, I know I was, and we hadn't gotten a chance to talk about it with each other yet. I hoped he wouldn't push me away this time.

He sighed and shut the shower off. He held his hand out, and I gave him a towel. Jess climbed out of the shower with the towel around his waist, but I could clearly see a large lump under it.

"Sorry, I was just trying to... well, nevermind. Let's go downstairs." He said, looking defeated. I frowned. Shit, I'd just interrupted my brother trying to get off. Again. I felt a surge of blood head to my cock, and I resisted the urge to rip his towel off and fuck him over the bathroom counter. I left the bathroom and headed downstairs.

He met me in the kitchen, wearing blue jeans and a t-shirt. I could tell he was still hard, but he'd tried to reposition his package in his jeans to make it less obvious.

We decided to have cereal, instead of cooking as we were both pretty tired. We ate awkwardly in silence. One of us had to break the ice. But it sure as hell wasn't going to be me this time.

"Look, about last night," Jesse said, "I mean, you didn't have to. I know that you're my brother and you want to protect me but you don't have to help me out that way." He looked apologetic and ashamed. I almost chuckled.

"I didn't do it because I felt like I had to." I said, taking another spoonful of my cheerios. He raised his eyebrow. "I like helping you out." I finished. My brother looked down.

"Really? You mean...you don't mind it...so much?" He asked, looking down at the table.

"Of course not. You're my brother, I'd help you out with anything. I don't mind. And last night was...kinda fun." I didn't want him to see just how much I enjoyed it, in case that freaked him out. He may only be okay with this on a non-committal type basis.

"Yeah? You would do it again? And it would just be like...our secret?" Jesse asked, looking up at me with his curious green eyes.

"Sure Jess," I paused, "are you still hard from earlier?"

He blushed and swallowed thickly before nodding. I was starting to think that his cheeks would permanently be soft pink, but I didn't mind. It was quite cute.

I rose from my chair and walked over to his. I pulled it out from the table and climbed on top of him, straddling his waist. He looked up at me in shock, and I leaned down and pressed my lips roughly to his.

I didn't wait for him to grant me entrance this time. My tongue stabbed into his mouth roughly and his reciprocated the movements. He moaned into my mouth and his hands explored my chest greedily. I just held his hair, tangling my fingers into his soft, wet locks.

Our hips started moving against each other's, I could feel his cock rubbing against mine and I couldn't help but moan into his mouth as we gyrated. I could feel myself getting breathless so I pulled my mouth from his and just focused on moving my hips against him.

I thought of the first time we were intimate together. Mark had gone up to him and kissed his shoulder and neck, and I felt instant anger and jealousy. This was my chance to undo that.

I started roughly kissing my brother's neck and shoulders. I pulled off his shirt aggressively and threw it to the floor. My lips returned to his neck. I roughly bit into his skin on the crook of his neck, and he cried out, thrusting up towards me. I pulled my teeth out of his flesh and started sucking the skin, marking him.

Mine, mine, mine. He's all mine.

"Please, Michael." My brother murmured quietly, toying with the edge of my shirt. His hands explored up my torso, underneath the thin fabric, and I relished the sensation. I grabbed my brother's hair roughly once more and pulled his head back, kissing him again.

When we finally pulled away again he looked me directly in the eyes.

"Michael, please, I need you now." He was begging me. I'd give him more than what he wanted.

I pecked his lips once more, before climbing off of him. I pulled my own shirt off and threw it to the floor. I dropped my pants and urgently climbed out of them. I knew my hard-on was tenting my boxers, and I probably looked a little ridiculous, but I didn't care.

I grabbed my brother's pants and tugged roughly. He lifted his hips, helping me, and I pulled his boxers off along with his jeans. I sunk to my knees and I was face to face with my brother's raging hard-on.

I gripped his knees gently, and pulled him to the edge of the chair. I spread his legs and crawled between them on the floor.

I spat on my hand before gently wrapping it around my brother's cock. He moaned immediately and squirmed beneath my touch.

I started off slow, I wanted to hear him beg for it, I wanted to hear him moan.

"Oh Mike, that feels so good." My little brother breathed softly. I smiled at his words of encouragement. I wanted to go further than we had went last time, I wanted him to experience all that I could and would give him.

I leaned over slowly took his head into my mouth. My brother gasped at the unexpected sensation. I twirled my tongue around his head, flicking the underside occasionally. His hands immediately flew to my hair, and he gripped it gently.

I continued to jerk his cock as I sucked his head, but didn't speed up. I wanted this to last forever.

His cock tasted so good in my mouth, it was salty and sweaty. I dove my head further down his shaft, and he moaned loud and long. His dick was thick, it filled my mouth, and as I carried on, bringing more of his length into my mouth, I knew it would be a tight fit. I was amazed at how good my brother's cock felt in my mouth and throat.

He cried out as my nose touched is abdomen. I pulled my head up on him, before quickly sliding it down once more. His hands gripped my hair more tightly, but he didn't try to force my face down on him, he let me control the movements, which I liked. My brother was definitely submissive.

I started moving my head up and down his cock faster and faster, and his moans grew louder. He began thrusting his hips up into me, unable to control his own need. My dominant hand moved to his balls and I cupped them gently, rolling them in my hands.

"Please Michael, please." He begged me, his voice rising and going higher in pitch. I looked up into his perfect green eyes and I could see how fucking close he was.

"Please, I'm so close." He whined, thrusting up into my mouth. My throat was going raw, but I didn't slow my urgent pace. I wanted his cum.

"Mike, fuck! That feels so fucking good! Don't stop!" He cried. He began thrusting harder and faster and I could feel my throat constricting. I was choking on his dick, but I didn't want him to stop. I let him take the lead, and he fucked my face without abandon. I could feel his balls tightening in my hand.

Finally, he screamed, and his hot warm cum filled my throat as he exploded inside of me. He thrust up into my mouth, hard and deliberately, cumming with every thrust. I tried to swallow as much as I could, but the extra jizz leaked out of my mouth and onto my brother's cock.

He finally slowed his thrusts and stopped completely as his orgasm died down. He was panting and he was covered in a thin layer of sweat. His jizz and my spit were running down my chin and I wiped it away with the back of my hand. I licked the rest of his cum off of his pelvis, cock and abdomen, before resting my head on his thigh. I was breathless; so was he.

His hand gently played with my hair while he caught his breath. I squirmed uneasily, as I was even more aware of my own cock, begging for attention.

"God, Michael" He breathed, "that was fucking amazing."

I looked up at him, smiling. I rose up further, and he leaned down and I kissed him. Our tongues moved against one another and we stared into each other's eyes. I felt like I was going to explode if I didn't get my own release soon.

I pulled down my boxers and started jerking myself while I kissed my younger brother. Fuck, I loved him, I loved him so fucking much.

"You want me to...?" He asked, gently reaching down to my cock. I moaned at the contact. I climbed up onto my brother once more, so I was straddling him, and let his hands work.

"Yeah, Jess. Fuck, jack me off. Jack your brother off." I murmured into his ear while his hand moved up and down my cock. He pulled his hand off briefly to spit on it, and I whined at the loss. But in a matter of seconds, he was jacking me off again.

"That feels so fucking good." I breathed into his shoulder. I kissed the wound on the crook of his neck while his hand worked. I began moving my hips to the rhythm of his hand, trying to fuck myself more.

My brother's pace was slow, and as I increased the speed of my hips, his hand slowed further. The little fucker was teasing me.

"Don't tease me Jesse." I ordered him. He just chuckled and continued his slow assault.

"I like it when you beg me." He said softly, looking into my eyes. I responded by kissing him, roughly. I don't beg, I order.

"Fucking jack me off Jesse. Make me fucking cum."

Jesse obeyed. His hand sped up and he stared into my eyes while he jerked me faster and faster. I groaned, resting my head on his shoulder, unable to support myself anymore. I could feel my orgasm growing in my balls. My stomach clenched.

"Yes, Jesse, yes!" I cried. And I came. My cum shot past his hand and onto his chest.

"Yes, cum for me, cum for me." He urged, pumping my cock, milking it for my cum. I convulsed as rope after rope of cum shot from me. I was panting by the time we were finished, every inch of my body tingled with satisfaction.

We stayed like that for a while, me sitting on my brother, his arms wrapped around me, holding me to him.

"I think I need to have another shower." He murmured, gently running his hands through my hair. I smiled and nodded in agreement.

"Mind if I join you?"

WoeIsMe
WoeIsMe
505 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
bills47bills47over 9 years ago
very hot

I really wish I was jesse

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very, very good!

Very stimulating. Like Michael, I need more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very interesting story

I stumbled over your story and must admit it is really good. I like how you describe Jesse being so shy and ashamed of himself and Mike getting aware of his sexuality and feelings. I hope Jesse gets over it and can accept himself.

I am really interested how the story is going, so please continue your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Developing love for one another

Mike and Jesse have "arrived" at a loving relationship that has been growing over time. They really belong to each other and want to cultivate that love. Give Michael a bit of chest hair for Jesse to ogle and touch.

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Boy Michael finds Jesse.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Birthday Father/Son incest.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Boy Forever Father and son bond while mom's away!in Incest/Taboo
Dad's Dirty Boy Sparks fly when father sees his college son in lingerie.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories