Brothers Pt. 11

Story Info
The boys are pent up.
2.2k words
43k
43

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WoeIsMe
WoeIsMe
505 Followers

I awoke with Jesse lying on top of me. His head was resting on my chest; my arms were still wrapped tightly around him. I sighed contentedly and stretched beneath him.

Then the panic hit.

"Jesse! Wake up!" I said, shaking him roughly. I glanced at the clock, it was almost ten thirty. There was no way our father would still be asleep.

"What?" Jesse asked, rubbing his eyes.

"We slept in. Oh, we're screwed. We're screwed." I said, running my hands anxiously through my hair.

"Calm down, Michael," He said, kissing my chest softly. "Dad phoned this morning around, mm, maybe seven. He went out for drinks with Marcus last night after we went to bed. Slept over there. He'll be home at dinnertime."

I grinned widely.

"So... Dad didn't hear us last night?" I asked, beaming down at Jesse. He smiled at me, and pressed his lips to mine.

"That's right. We're safe, for now."

"Jess," I said cautiously, "maybe we should stop this. Just until Dad leaves."

"Fine," He pouted, then added, "starting tomorrow."

I smirked, pulling his face down to mine once more. Our lips moved passionately against one another's, Jesse's tongue licked at my bottom lip and I opened my mouth, letting him enter. He straddled me, his hard dick brushed up against mine.

"Mm, Jess, we should go have shower. Your language test is in an hour." I murmured, stroking his back gently. He sighed deeply.

"Ja, mijn broer." He mumbled, climbing off the bed. I chuckled. Dutch wasn't the sexiest language in the whole world, but I'd take it.

***

"How did your language test go, son?" My father asked, sipping his coffee slowly. He was standing beside me at the kitchen counter, scrutinizing Jesse. I almost snorted. That was three days ago. My father was so completely out of touch.

"I think I did well." Jesse said, stirring the pasta. It didn't need to be stirred, but it made him look busy, and that was enough.

"You know son, I think you may've actually chosen the most useless language class your school offers." My father said with a small chuckle. I gritted my teeth. I hated when my father ragged on Jesse.

"Our school offers a Klingon language class. Lay off him, Dad." I said. My father gave me a reproachful look. He hated when people talked back to him. And while I wasn't really in the mood to fight with him, I wasn't going to let him get on Jesse, either.

You know, I probably could've put up with it, if I hadn't been so pent up. It'd been three days since Jess and I had been intimate. It had been four days dealing with my father's bullshit. And frankly, I couldn't deal with it much longer.

"Marcus tells me you're excelling in your English Literature class. It's unfortunate you're choosing to waste your time and money on such a useless, easy course. But then again, you'd need to take something that basic to pass." My father laughed again. My fists clenched.

"Shut up Dad." I said.

"Excuse me?" He raised his eyebrow, and I turned to face him full on.

"Just shut the fuck up." I said. My father's eyes widened. I don't think anyone in his entire life had ever said that to him. For a second I thought he was going to back down. But then, his hand shot out and he slapped me clean across the face.

I fell to the ground, more out of shock than actual pain. I sat blinking up at him stupidly. He smirked down at me.

"I'm going to go for some drinks." He said casually, walking away as if nothing had happened. I rubbed my cheek slowly. He slammed the door loudly behind him, and Jesse came running over to me.

"Oh, are you okay?" He cooed, kissing my cheek desperately.

"I'm fine, Jess." I said, as he pecked my cheek repeatedly. My cheek actually only stung a little, but I liked when Jesse kissed me, so I didn't stop him.

"Jesse... did Dad ever to that to you when you were living with him?" I asked quietly.

Jesse pulled away from me, holding my face in his hands. He gave me a sheepish smile.

"Sometimes." He murmured. My teeth clenched for the second time.

"I'm killing him." I said, standing. I really did mean it. But Jesse laughed and grabbed my hand. He pinned me against the kitchen counter.

"Wait, wait, wait." He said, laughing, "Kill him tomorrow. We have the house to ourselves tonight." He pressed his lips gently against mine, and I relaxed into his body. His fingers gently stroked my stinging cheek. His lips followed, pressing delicate kisses along my skin.

"Really Jess, it doesn't even hurt." I lied. I didn't like being weak in front of him. It wasn't something I was comfortable with. I was better at getting angry or moody, vulnerable just didn't work for me.

"Really?" He asked, his green eyes meeting mine. I nodded giving him a small smile.

"He hits like a girl." I said, smirking. He chuckled and I pressed my lips against his. I was pissed at my father, not even for myself, but for Jesse. Jesse hadn't told my about that side of my father's temper. But, he did make a good point. We did have the house to ourselves, and it had been three days since I'd even kissed him.

Getting revenge could wait.

I wrapped my arms around his waist, holding him to me. I licked at his bottom lip greedily, deepening the kiss. His tongue moved with mine, my hands moved down his body, and I grabbed his ass playfully. He moaned softly against me, grinding his hips against mine. My cock was already stiffening. Thank God our father had left for the night.

I sunk down slightly, gripping his thighs. I picked him up easily, and he wrapped his legs around my hips. His lips moved down to my neck, nibbling gently, as I carried him into the living room.

I set him down on the couch, sinking between his knees. I looked up at Jesse and tugged my shirt off over my head, throwing it carelessly to the floor. My hand moved over his jeans, even through the thick material, I could feel how hard he was. I chuckled, rubbing him through his pants. He rocked his hips to the rhythm of my hand, creating more friction

"Jesus Michael." Jesse groaned. He pulled his shirt off over his head, tossing it with mine on the floor. He lifted his hips slightly off the couch, quickly pushing his pants down to his knees. I grabbed them and pulled them the rest of the way off, exposing Jesse completely to me.

"Good boy." I cooed, taking his cock in my hand. He was already fully hard. I leaned over him, letting my spit drip down onto his dick. He shuddered in anticipation as I slowly started working my hand up and down his length.

I took the head of his cock in my mouth, while Jesse moaned above me. My own dick jumped as I slid my mouth down him. He filled my mouth completely, and I loved it. I loved hearing him moan and whimper above me, I loved how he gripped my hair, I loved it all. I loved him.

I looked up into his green eyes as I sucked him. His cheeks were bright pink, his eyes lively. His fingers curled in my hair, guiding me up and down his shaft. I took him all, going all the way down him until his light pubic hair tickled my nose.

"Feels so good." He whimpered, thrusting into my mouth eagerly. I moaned around him, sending vibrations along his cock.

I moved my head to the tip of his prick, licking at the head, lapping up the pre-cum greedily. I jerked what length I wasn't taking in my mouth.

"Mike, I need you inside me." He murmured quietly, tilting his head back. I came off of his cock with an audible pop. Smirking, I rose. I fucking loved it when he was so eager.

"You don't have to tell me twice, sweetheart." I said, unbuttoning my jeans and slowly pulling them down. My hard prick stood at attention at the thought of being with my little brother. Jesse smiled, shifting on the couch so his head was resting on the arm, his body sprawled out lengthways on it.

I moved to the couch, and Jesse moved his legs, resting them on my hips. I placed my fingers at his mouth, and he opened obediently. I thrust my fingers into his warmth, and he sucked on them, soaking them in his spit.

"Jess, God, it's so hard going even a day without this." I said, fucking his mouth with the digits. He moaned in agreement, nodding his head.

"But it's only for a few more days, babe. Dad will be gone soon. Winter break will be here before you know it. It'll just be us for the next three and a half years. What do you think of that?" I popped my fingers out of his mouth.

"Sounds like Heaven." He sighed, relaxing against the couch. I chuckled softly, nodding.

I moved my hand down to his ass, and slowly pushed my middle finger inside of him, stretching his tight asshole. It clenched around my finger as I worked him open for me.

"Try to relax." I murmured gently, running my other hand delicately along his stomach.

Jesse sucked in a shaky breath. I moved my finger inside of him, searching until I found his prostate. I stroked it, inciting a loud moan from Jesse.

"Mm, Mike, right there." He whimpered. His legs twitched slightly as I massaged him. It wasn't long before I could push my index finger into his hole. I scissored my fingers inside of him while he moaned and whimpered beneath me.

"Mike, please, I'm ready." He begged quietly, moving against my hand. I ignored his pleas and pushed my third finger into him. I wanted to make sure I prepared him properly. My cock was aching, and I didn't think I'd be able to control myself once I was inside of him.

"Does that feel good, Jess?" I asked, thrusting my fingers into him. He moaned loudly, rocking his hips to the rhythm of my hand. His asshole gripped me, trying to hold my fingers inside of him. My dick was practically aching.

"Please, please, Michael, fuck me." He whimpered. I smirked.

I removed my fingers from his ass, and gripped my cock. I spat on it, and then placed it at my little brother's entrance. I breathed deeply, pushing inside of him. He moaned shakily, his ass clenched around my cock.

I moved slowly inside of him, trying to control myself. All I wanted to do was just fuck him, hard and rough and fast. But I didn't want to hurt him, either.

I leaned over him, resting my hands beside his neck, stabilizing myself. His arms wrapped around my back, his legs locked behind me, forcing me deeper inside of him. I went slowly, filling him gently. But my need to take him was gradually becoming stronger, my self-control fading away.

"You can go rough, Mike. I can take it." He murmured, smiling up at me. I grinned down at him, pressing my lips against his quickly. He was reading my mind.

I rammed my length into him. He gasped, his nails dug into my back, but I didn't let up. The pain only added to my need to have him. I bottomed out inside of him, my balls slapping against his ass as I fucked him on the sofa.

He threw his head back, moaning, shouting obscenities as I slammed his ass. And he was right, he could take it. He met me part way on every thrust, moving against me as I pushed into him.

I wrapped my arms around his back, holding him to me. I placed rough kisses all along Jesse's jaw, down his neck, onto his shoulders as we moved together.

"I love you Jesse." I moaned, as his hands curled in my hair. I needed him, I needed this. Every inch of my body seemed to vibrate with pleasure as we held each other. His green eyes locked with mine, and he shuddered beneath me.

His dominant hand left my hair, and he began to stroke himself as I fucked him. His breath became short and rapid. A thin layer of sweat coated him.

"Mike," He breathed desperately, "I'm so close, please, I'm-"He broke off, letting out a loud groan, his back arched up, his legs twitched around me. His hole clenched, gripping me as I pounded him.

I could feel my muscles beginning to tighten. Every inch of my body began to contract as my orgasm built. I was right on the edge. I heard the front door open, but it was far too late, I was climaxing.

I moaned loudly, burying my head into Jesse's shoulder. With every deep thrust in his ass I let out another rope of my cum, filling him with me. He quivered and shuddered beneath me.

And eventually, finally, my orgasm slowly died. I looked up at the door.

It couldn't have opened more than thirty seconds ago, but that was long enough for our father to see exactly what we were doing.

WoeIsMe
WoeIsMe
505 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
plot twist

plot twist; the father joins them

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Update plsss

awesome story. update needed soon plssssssssss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
update

Mmm please update soon I fucking love this, my dick is tingling with every word

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So bloody good

Please update soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So GOOD!

so i started this series at 1;30 last night and finished about an hour and a half later and oh my gosh it was so great!!!!! cant wait for more!!!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Boy Michael finds Jesse.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Birthday Father/Son incest.in Incest/Taboo
Cousins Celebrate Christmas Pt. 01 Colton introduces his cuz to gay porn.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories