Brother's Wife

Story Info
Frank seduces Billie's wife.
3.9k words
3.74
75.3k
20
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
558 Followers

I wrote this story last November. I have rewritten it to line up with the 5 other Frank Hawkins stories I am writing and will post shortly so that names and descriptions are consistent through all 6 stories.

*

My name is Frank Hawkins and I approve this message.

When my dad died he left his thriving business to my brother and I, 49% to me and 51% to my brother Billie. That meant my brother had controlling interest and the final say in any dispute. What also pissed me off was he named Billie as the CEO and me as sales manager.

Horseshit, all my life I could run circles around my dorky brother, but I knew both mom and dad liked him better. I don't know how or when but, some day this whole company will belong to me. Another thing I didn't like about Billie was he always thought he was smarter than me just because he graduated university. Come to think about it, everything about Billie annoyed me; well their was one exception, his wife Amanda.

I don't know how he ever got her to marry him. Billie is a dork and a computer nerd; Amanda on the other hand is gorgeous. She has long brown hair that frames her cute face. Her tits are not very big but her nipples stick out through her sweaters like little stones. She does not wear jeans very often but when she does her sexy little ass gives me a hard on.

To make it worse Billie hired her as office manager, so I saw her every day, and it bugged me to think Billie was probably fucking her every night when it really should be me doing her, At first I didn't mind so much because I told Billie I needed to hire a secretary. I hired this cute young black girl, probably not more than eighteen, to help me out. She helped me out all right because I fucked her almost every night. One time when I was away on a sales trip he fired her. He told me she could not operate a computer, was rude to customers on the phone and dressed more like a street whore than an office worker. He said I could share his secretary. Yah right, old Mrs. Crenshaw was not my idea of a secretary.

I would often come, but not right now because everyone was getting ready for our industry trade show in Las Vegas. We make fire and burglar alarm systems and every year we display our products at the Vegas show. We make up to 20% of our yearly sales at this show. Billie, Amanda and I were going to fly down for the 3 day show and operate our sales booth.

Shortly before leaving our new bank manager wanted to come and review our operation to help him decide what our new line of credit should be. So Billie had to stay behind to meet him on the day Amanda and I were leaving and he expected to join us in Vegas the following day.

All 3 seats on the plane had been pre booked so I had the window seat and Amanda had the isle. Shortly after take off I said to Amanda, "Move over to the centre seat so that it's easier to talk. I don't bite you know or at least not very hard."

"OK but no funny stuff, I'm not like that floozy secretary you hired. She was nothing but a slut."

Just then the stewardess came asking if we wanted a drink or anything. I ordered a rum and coke for each of us and asked if she would bring a blanket because it was slightly cool in the plane. By the time she returned with the blanket our drinks were half empty so I ordered another round. Amanda was not used to drinking and it was starting to affect her. She was starting to relax and even laughed at a couple of my jokes. At one point as I leaned over to show her a picture in the magazine I was reading, I let my hand rest on her leg under the blanket. I felt her stiffen but she did not remove it. A little later as we laughed at the cartoons in the magazine I started sliding my hand up her leg. She was wearing cotton slacks and I could feel the heat of her leg. Her leg tensed but she didn't say anything so I slowly slid my hand up toward her pussy. I almost reached it when she stood up and moved back to her isle seat and threw the blanket on the now empty seat between us.

"You are nothing but a horny goat. I have a good mind to tell Billie what you tried to do."

I got her calmed down, said I was sorry, that I just got carried away by her beauty. To myself I thought, "You bitch, nobody talks to me that way. You are going to pay for that big time."

Arriving in Vegas we went to the convention centre to set up our booth for the 9 o'clock opening tomorrow. She would bend over opening boxes and putting out our display merchandise and she was giving me a hard on. I would love to stuff my cock up her sexy ass and listen to her squeal. It was after 6 o'clock by the time we were finished so we had dinner with wine at the hotel and Amanda was feeling good and relaxed again. I asked her if she would like to drop into my room for a nightcap and discuss our plans for tomorrow.

"No, Billie is going to call me tonight and I don't want to miss his call."

"OK, so suppose I bring my bottle of rum to your room and we will have a nightcap and talk about what we want to accomplish tomorrow at the show?"

"OK but give me a half hour first, I want to take a shower."

When I showed up at her room, she was wearing a long bathrobe. She was not showing much skin but a least she had not dressed again. After some discussion about tomorrows plan and a couple drinks she said, "I think you should leave now. Billie could be calling at any moment."

She was going to be harder to seduce than I thought. I had planned on fucking her tonight, but now was the time for plan B. "You were a tremendous help to me setting up the booth today. I know your muscles are tired and stiff so to show my appreciation I want to give you a relaxing massage. It will make you feel much better. Just lie back on the bed, on your stomach, close your eyes, and I'll do all the work."

I didn't even try to kiss her; I massaged her neck, her shoulders and then her back. I massaged her lower back but I stayed away from her ass. Then I told her to turn over. Again I massaged her neck and shoulders, then moved down to massage her thighs staying away from her pussy. She involuntary parted her legs just a little and making soft sighs. Good, I was getting to her. Now was the time to fondle her tits. I softly massaged her breasts and ran my thumbs over her hard nips.

"Stop doing that," Amanda said. Women are such liars; you can completely ignore what they say. Pay attention to their body language though. Her nipples were trying to push through her nightgown and her soft sighs had turned to soft moans. I put my mouth over one of her tits but I did not suck it I breathed my hot breath on it,

"Quit it," Amanda said. Women, when they say no they mean yes. They don't want to look like sluts so they say the opposite of what they want. I held my open mouth over her nipple letting my hot breath caress her. It was starting to work; I could feel her starting to squirm. I started moving down her body giving her hot wet kisses over her nightgown.

When I got to the bottom of her nightie, I gently started pushing it up as I kissed her bare legs and used my hot wet tongue to lick her. She was starting to breathe hard and squirm. As I worked my way to her upper thighs her nightgown was getting harder to push up, then I felt her lift her bum just a little to make it easier for me. Women are such are such sluts. Now I was giving her wet licks as I made my way slowly toward her pussy. I felt her spread her legs a little, she was not even aware she was doing it.

I reached her pussy and gave her hot wet kisses and short quick licks. She was saying don't do that but she was holding my head tight to her pussy before realizing what she was doing and then trying to push me away. She could have easily made me quit if she pushed harder but she didn't. Women want to be fucked but they want to pretend it's not their fault. I stayed away from her clit but I gradually probed deeper with my tongue. Just then the phone rang. "Frank let me up; that will be my husband."

"You can reach the phone from where you are. Go ahead and talk to him while I make you feel really, really good."

"Frank, stop that right now," she said as she reached for the phone.

"Hi Billy, how is it going with the bank?" she asked as she tried to push me away with one hand and hold the phone with the other. "It sounds like they are giving you a hard time. She tried to roll away from me but I would not allow that and I started tonguing her faster. "I'm sorry to hear that you have to stay one more day" Now instead of tonguing her I was giving her pussy lips gentle bites followed up by deep sucks. At that point she seemed to give up and let me do what I wanted.

"We had a good opening day here. Frank got orders totaling about 20,000 dollars." Now I went after her clit. Keeping my teeth covered with my lips I chewed on her clit. I think chew is the wrong word, lip massage is probably closer. "No honey, I am not breathing hard, maybe it's a cold coming" Shortly after that she exploded in orgasm. I could feel her juices flood my mouth.

"No really honey, I'm fine." Now she was holding me tight to her pussy and bucking her hips as her next orgasm built. "Maybe you are right honey and I am coming down with something, so I am going to hang up now and give me a call tomorrow." I'm not sure if she even got the phone down before letting out a loud Aaaaah as she had her second orgasm.

Soon after that she said "Please go back to your room now Frank."

We had agreed to meet for breakfast at 8AM in the hotel restaurant. When she walked in her face was already red with embarrassment. "I am soo ashamed over what happened last night but I have never experienced what you did to me before. I know that is no excuse for what I let you do; maybe I had too much to drink; I don't know, but lets both of us forget all about what happened last night and I will make sure it never happens again"

"No problem." I could see relief flood her face. I didn't want the silly girl all nervous and anxious during the day because we had work to do but tonight it was going to be my turn. When the trade show closed at five I told Amanda I would meet her in the dining room at six.

"Lets give it a pass tonight and I'll meet you for breakfast tomorrow"

"Look you stupid cunt, I'm not asking you, I'm telling you. I have to decide how I am going to tell your husband what a fucking slut you are. Be there on time and you had better wear something sexy." I could see the look of shock on her face but she mumbled something about being on time.

When she entered the restaurant she was wearing a dress with the top 2 buttons undone showing some tit, not exactly what I would call sexy but it would do. "I can't believe what a slut you are. You invited me to your room and met me after taking all your clothes off, and talked to your husband while you made out with another man. I just don't know what to tell my brother when I call him later tonight."

"But that's not true Frank. You were the one that wanted to come to my room for a meeting and I was wearing a robe. I tried to stop you from doing that stuff but you forced me."

"You bitch; I can't believe that you are trying to make it my fault. After dinner we are going to my room and I'm going to spank your ass for your whorish conduct and then lying about it."

Up in my room I ordered, "Strip off all your clothes and lie on my bed face down with your legs spread. I am going to whip your ass with my belt."

"Please Frank; you know I did not do those things you accuse me of."

"Was it my imagination that I sucked your cunt while you talked to your husband on the phone?"

"You know I tried to stop you but you wouldn't listen."

"Get your clothes off bitch, you are trying my patience. If you are not naked on my bed in one minute, I'll strip you and give you 30 strokes instead of 20.

It's surprising how fast she could move when given the proper motivation. She looked so sexy on the bed with her legs spread, looking back at me. I felt like fucking her more than I did beating her but I had to show her whose boss. She took the first 5 with little grunts and a lot of ass wiggling. By 10 she was crying and her ass did look quite red. By 15 she was pleading and begging me to stop. By the 20th stroke she was just whimpering.

"Now I am going to ask you a couple questions. If you answer them both right your whipping is over; if you get one wrong the beating will continue. Now do you understand; and when you answer call me sir."

"Yes sir I understand."

Good, I think you are nothing but a dirty whore, do you agree?"

"Yes sir."

"You have to repeat it all."

"I am nothing but a whore, sir.

"You left out the word dirty but I'll let you get away with that this time. I think the only thing you are good for is sucking my cock. What do you think?"

"I think the only thing I am good for is sucking your cock sir."

Then get on your knees, pull out my cock and start sucking."

She scampered off the bed, and on her knees undid my pants and pulled down my boxer shorts. Taking my cock in her hand she put it in her mouth. "Use your left hand so I can see your wedding ring as you jerk me off in your mouth." She looked so sexy on her knees in front of me, jerking me off. I had wanted to make this last awhile to increase her humiliation but I realized I could not last for long so I grabbed her hair, pulled her head tight to my groin and thrust my cock as deep in her throat as I could. In a few seconds I was shooting my cum down her throat, enjoying her gasp and chocking noises while she tried to push me away. That was the best blow job I ever had.

"You are a lousy cocksucker. I hope you are a lot better fuck than you are at sucking cock."

"Please sir, can I return to my room; I am expecting Billie to call any moment?"

"No, let him worry and wonder where you are. If I am satisfied with your conduct I may let you call him from my room, or I might call him myself and tell him what a fucking slut you are. Now I want to relax a little on my bed so come and prop me up with some pillows, and then go get my cigarettes, light one and bring it to me." Amanda does it coughing a little because she doesn't smoke. "Good, now sit on the chair beside my bed and hold the ashtray for me."

Later after finishing my cigarette I said, "I am bored; find some music on the radio and do a sexy strip tease for me. I want to get a hard on watching you."

She started to argue but changed her mind, found some music, put her underwear on did her sexy dance until she was standing naked in front of me again. "You are totally useless, you can't even get me stiff."

"But sir, you just came in my mouth a short time ago."

"So, it's all my fault is it, is that what you are trying to say?"

"No sir"

"Look, I want a drink. Put on your dress, leave your underwear off and go down to the bar, get me a double, rum and coke and bring it back to me. Make sure you don't spill any. Here is a dollar to pay for it."

"That will cost a lot more than a dollar."

"Then you will have to find some other way to pay him for the difference. Use your imagination, or your lips or your pussy to pay the extra."

She came back with my drink, still looking embarrassed. I didn't ask what she had to do, but she made a fast trip to the bathroom.

"OK it's time to call Billie; he is probably quite worried by now. Let him know you are calling from my room."

Amanda dialed her home number and Billie must have picked it up on the first ring. "Hi Billie...No I'm fine... I'm calling from Frank's room...We had a lot of orders to write up so it was just easier."

I pushed Amanda back on the bed and started running my hand up her bare leg under her dress. "Frank, stop that... No, it's OK Billie he is just fooling around... I have to lie on his bed to reach the phone,...We have a good working relationship now; he's not as bad as you make him out to be."

I had taken off my pants, pushed her dress up to her stomach and dragged my cock toward her cunt leaking precum on her leg. "Frank, will you quit doing that?...No Billie he is just teasing me,...So how did it go with the bankers?...No it's not worth you coming down here for one day. Frank and I can finish up."

Now I was rubbing the head of my cock against her pussy and she was wet. Then I started giving her short quick strokes but not letting more than 2 or 3 inches enter her. She started to squirm and bucked her hips against me trying to get more of my cock in her pussy. "No Billie I'm fine...I am not breathing hard... I am not moaning...What, you think Frank is trying to fuck me...it's just your imagination...You can not hear me being fucked, what a disgusting pervert you are... Don't bother calling me tomorrow; I don't want to hear any more of your wild accusations." Moments after she hung up she said, "Frank you bastard, fuck me hard."

I was going to make her my bitch. I would fuck her hard several times then go in as deep as I could and hold still. Then deep inside her I would tense my cock to make it twitch. This always made them cum and Amanda was no exception. She was going ooh, ooh, ooh and clutching my ass tried to pull me in deeper. Once she came down a little, with my cock still deep inside her I started rotating my hips in a circular motion, causing my cock to massage her clit and she soon came again. I wanted to hold off until she had a third orgasm but her tight cunt pulsing on my cock was too much and I blasted my cum deep in her cunt.

"Oh Frank, I have never had it soo good; I think I love you." I smiled to myself thinking; I've got the dumb bitch right where I want her

The next morning I woke up with her hand on my cock trying to arouse me. "Frank, can we do it again?"

"No it's late, but you do have time to suck me off." I could see the disappointment in her eyes but she did what I wanted. It felt good to lie on my back in bed and let her do all the work. "Today I want you to wear something sexy. You are supposed to look like a salesgirl not a dumpy housewife.

I was having my morning coffee when she came out. "Does this look all right?" She did look quite sexy in her short yellow dress but I wanted to keep her on edge.

"Are you trying to annoy me on purpose? Go back into the bedroom and take off that fucking bra and undo the top 3 buttons on your dress and I had better see some tit when you come back or I'm going to beat you again." This time she came out looking more apprehensive until I smiled and said, "Now that's better.

"I want good sales for our closing day so every customer who places an order for five thousand dollars or more gets to spend an hour fucking you in your room. Since your room is already paid for and you now sleep in my room I might as well put it to good use."

"Frank please, don't make me do that."

"If you don't stop giving me a hard time I am going to slap you so hard you will be dizzy for the next hour."

My idea was a roaring success. I made over $50.000 in sales and at one point customers were lined up waiting to get a crack at Amanda. When the show closed I went up to Amanda's room. She probably thought she had another customer. "Get into my room bitch, and run my bath for me. I'm tired; I did not spend all day in bed the way you did." That's called keep up the humiliation. After my bath I demanded, "Now I want a nice relaxing massage and then you can suck me off."

On the way home in the plane I revealed the next part of my plan. "I want you to get Billie to sign over 5% of the company to you." I don't care how you do it, I would suggest you cut him off from sex until he does, but it's up to you. Once you've got it, sign it back to me. That will give me 54% and controlling interest and I can take my place as rightful owner of the company."

Omega12
Omega12
558 Followers