Brought to Heel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drooroo
drooroo
21 Followers

Reluctantly David moved back and away from Chloe. He sat back onto the seats where Chloe had previously sat, leaned back on one elbow for all the world like a Prince in his court.

"Alright then Chloe, let me see you work those lovely slippers, give me some catwalk, give me some wiggle, I want you to use those long legs of yours."

Chloe smiled to herself -- this would be fun. She tucked herself back into her panties and started walking up and down the small areas, surrounded by stacks of shoe boxes almost to the ceiling, admiring herself in the mirror and looking like a lingerie model at a Paris show. Crossing her feet as she walked to maximise hip swing, her shoulders back and her small chest out and her bottom standing out like an advert .... Which of course it was.

David was lying back and openly admiring Chloe, paying particular attention to her legs and her bottom -- perfectly natural, as they were spectacular.

After a few lengths of the small "room" David sat up again and beckoned Chloe over to him. She stood, relaxed, about two or three feet in front of him. He reached out and took both her hands in his and gently pulled her towards him until she was standing right in front of him, her shins almost touching his knees. He looked up at her, towering over him where he sat and slowly let go of her hands moving his to the back of her nylon covered knees. He rubbed the sensitive skin behind her knees and then moved his hands higher up the back of her thighs, over the top of her stockings to the bottom of her panties.

Here he stopped, lowered his gaze so that he was looking straight in front of him at the front panel of her panties. Where one might have expected the smooth flatness of a ladies lower abdomen there was a most ladylike bulge with what appeared to be a darker wet spot at the top of it.

David pulled Chloe towards himself without unbalancing her and at the same time moved his own head forward until he was able to plant a delicate kiss on the front of her panties right where the apparent damp spot was.

Chloe moaned aloud and moved one of her own hands to the side of David's head.

He kissed her panties again, this time using his lips and tongue to trace the shape of the bulge in them. More kisses, travelling up and down the bulge while his hands wandered freely over her satin covered bottom.

His hands travelled to the top of her panties and hooked into their waistband for the second time, this time he lowered them slowly until the tip of her erect and engorged clitty appeared in full sight. No sooner had it appeared then it was gone again but this time not hidden behind the satin of her lingerie but taken into David's warm and moist mouth.

Another deep and animalistic moan from Chloe made it clear that this was much appreciated, David took her to the back of his mouth, rolled his tongue around her and then pulled back slightly only to bob back down its length again without allowing it to leave the welcoming warmth he was offering.

At the same time David lowered her panties over her suspender belt and stockings until they slid feely down her nylon covered legs to gather at her feet still in the beautiful heeled slippers.

After a few minutes of this attention Chloe started to move her hips with the bobbing rhythm of David's head and was starting to moan continually, her clitty was as hard as it could get and she was clearly approaching a climax.

With a hurt and feeble groan Chloe put both hands on David's shoulders and pushed him back while she herself moved her hips backwards her clit slapped against her stomach once it popped out of his mouth.

With one hand on his chest she then pushed him further until he was lying on his back on the seats with just his shirt and tie on -- and of course his staff badge. His erection was sticking straight up to the ceiling professing he arousal in no uncertain terms.

With feline grace, Chloe climbed onto the seats with her knees either side of David's legs she slid up his body, almost but not quite touching it, until she was able to kiss and nibble his little man nipples making them hard in their little nests of hair.

David let his head fall back and his eyes shut as he reveled in the attention. Chloe moved a little further up so that she could kiss David ever so gently and tenderly on the lips. At that same moment there was also contact for the first time between their cocks which both twitched at the electric contact. They moaned at the same moment and fell into a passionate and deep kiss, tongues exploring each other, cocks touching and pulses starting to race.

Chloe moved her hips forward so that the base of her bottom started to slide up the length of David's cock until she managed to hook it under herself and feel it along the length of her bottom.

One of David's hands held the base of his cock so that it stood upright and ready for her. Chloe knelt up bringing her hips further forward, now that she no longer needed to rest on her arms she was able to hold her buttocks apart so that the end of David's manhood, slippery with precum, was now positioned at the entrance to her willing pussy.

Before coming out, Chloe had taken the precaution of putting plenty of lube into the entrance of her pussy, that together with David's precum covered cock head should be enough.

She started to lower her weight slowly and gently onto David. He wasn't too big so it wasn't too painful ...... and then he was in. Just the head at first as she got used to the feeling but it was lovely to feel a man in her again.

Totally in control of the situation, Chloe gradually sank further onto David's erection, rising occasionally before lowering herself further still. Before too long she was resting on his thighs with his full length embedded in her. David was lost in the feelings of pleasure radiating out from his groin.

As Chloe increased the pace of her movements and started to ride his length he was able to reach out and stroke her body, running his hands over her stomach and up to her chest, then back down again to finally take her now semi erect cock in his hand.

Before long he had her hard again and he was given the pleasure of seeing her hard cock straining upwards as he was able to watch his own cock disappearing into her pussy. He loved to see it sliding in and out of her and feeling the delicious tightness of her at the same time.

Before they became too consumed in their love making David pulled Chloe down to him, like this he was able to kiss her deeply without pulling out from her. They kissed for a while and then he rolled her slightly to one side, still managing to stay in her, until she was now on her back and David was between her legs.

They kissed again, David now on top, he pulled away from her and encouraged her to open her legs as wide as she could and to draw her knees up towards her. Chloe put her legs around behind David's back and hooked her ankles together. Like this she was totally open to him and felt deliciously vulnerable and feminine.

For his part, David was now able to control the pace of their love making and the depth of his thrusts. Before long he was taking full and deep thrusts and enjoying the feeling of bottoming out in Chloe so that she had every millimeter of him buried in her.

It did not take too long before he could feel his climax starting to build.

"Oh God Chloe, I am going to cum soon. Do you want me to slow down."

"Don't you dare, I want you to fill me, I want you to cum in me and fill me with your seed -- fuck me harder David, fuck me and fill me."

This was the last straw, with 3 or 4 more deep and long thrusts, David tensed, paused in his stroke and then started to empty himself deep into Chloe. There must have been at least 8 or 9 ropes and it seemed to go on forever, the pleasure almost unbearable to him.

With the last of his cum now deep inside Chloe, David leaned forward again and kissed her deeply with clear and unambiguous passion, his cock still in her but now unfortunately shrinking fast.

David rolled to her side, still kissing her and took her in a close and tender embrace. He popped out of her but continued to kiss and stroke her.

"My God that was fantastic Chloe. "

David's stroking continued and one hand started to move round from her back to slip between them and head towards her clitty.

"Now for you Chloe..."

drooroo
drooroo
21 Followers
12