Brown Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
613 Followers

"I'm sure that isn't all he's going to take." Allen took a keycard out of his pocket. "This is the only one I have, so tell you what. I'll hang out here a couple hours, give you guys some time alone, but you have to listen for me to knock so you can let me in. Otherwise I'll be stuck sleeping in the hall. Oh, and I claimed the bed by the door. You get the one by the window."

"We won't throw you out of your own room," Javier said. "If you want to go back to it earlier, that's okay."

Allen looked at me, taking in the blush and the smile that I hadn't been able to remove from my face all night. "I don't mind. You kids have fun."

"Oh, we will," I said.

I took the keycard from him, and Javier and I went to my car to get my overnight bag. Before I could open the door, Javier pinned me against the car. A brief kiss on my mouth, then his lips found their way down my neck to my cleavage. "Can't wait till we get to the room?" I teased.

He lightly bit my breast. "What are you so afraid of? What if someone does see us? Maybe they'd want to join us."

"I hope you're kidding."

He let go of me. "Of course I am." But I got the sense he hadn't been. "Get your bag," he said. "I want to make the most of the time we have before Allen interrupts."

I opened the trunk of my car. "He thinks we're going to have sex."

"Uh huh. And what do you think?"

"I..." I didn't know. It wasn't unheard of for me to have sex with a guy on the first date, but the dates I'd had had been with guys I'd become friends with, either through meeting at the parties or at the very least through multiple phone and IM conversations. The only time I'd even seen Javier in the chat room had been that morning; I didn't know him at all, except what I'd gotten to know in the course of our conversations that night. But the chemistry between us was undeniable. "I think..."

"You're not sure." Javier smiled. "It's all right, carina. Why don't we go to your room and see what happens when we're there? No pressure. We won't do anything you don't want to do. But I know that I don't want to leave quite yet."

"I don't want you to leave."

"Good."

He took my bag out of the trunk. Carrying it with one hand, he held my hand with the other as we walked to Allen's room. Inside the room, Javier dropped my bag on the floor and pulled me tightly against him. "You're so beautiful," he murmured. "And to think I almost didn't come to this party."

"Deirdre would never have forgiven you," I said. "Isn't that what she said in the chat room this morning?"

"Yes, it is."

"I'm glad you decided to show up." I kissed him. "It's been an amazing night. Thank you."

"For what?" He cupped my breast with one hand. "It has been a very enjoyable night. There's nothing to thank me for; I've had as wonderful a time as you."

Our mouths came together, tongues swirling, hands touching and groping. Javier maneuvered me toward the bed Allen had said was mine. I expected him to lay me down on it, but instead he grasped the hem of my dress and pulled it up. "I need to see you," he whispered.

I was always uncomfortable being naked in front of anyone; I didn't think my body was that attractive. I'd lost nearly a hundred pounds a couple years earlier, and the saggy skin was still there. My breasts were too small; my belly, even with the weight loss, was too big. I'd barely dared to wear the short, revealing dress I'd chosen that night. I was afraid now that when Javier saw my body, he'd walk out the door. His chest and shoulders were broad and hard, his stomach flat. The man was gorgeous. How could he like what he would see once my dress was off?

But he had already raised my dress above my thong, and despite my fears, I stifled my protests. Maybe he would walk out when he saw my naked body. That would be his loss. I was through letting silly fears and low esteem get the better of me. That was what the dress symbolized, a new, more confident Adrienne. I raised my arms above my head, allowing Javier to remove the dress completely. Standing before him in only my black thong, I said, "What do you think?"

"What kind of question is that?" He placed a gentle kiss on each nipple, then one just above my navel. "I think you're beautiful, as I've been telling you all night. And I think you're still being hard on yourself. If I tell you that you're beautiful, accept it."

I nodded. "All right."

"So now what are you going to do?"

I knew what I wanted to do. It was getting my body to obey my mind's command that was the problem. "Confidence," I reminded myself.

Taking hold of Javier's T-shirt, I pulled it out of his black slacks. Not quite daring to try to remove it yet, I ran my hands under it, touching the bare skin of his chest. "Take it off," he said.

Slowly I pulled his shirt up over his head, and tossed it on the floor to join my dress. Now we stood together, holding each other. I loved the feeling of his body against mine, drank in the sight of his brown skin against my pale white. Our hands explored each other as our lips and tongues met again.

This time, Javier did ease me back onto the bed. He lay beside me, stroking my legs and belly, everywhere but where I really wanted him to touch. "Tell me what you want," he said.

"I want you to touch me."

"I am touching you." He lightly ran a finger over the crotch of my thong. "Or do you mean here?"

"I mean there."

"Then tell me. What do you want me to touch?"

"My pussy," I whispered.

"Like this?" He slipped his fingers into my thong and tickled my clit. I caught my breath. "Do you like that, carina?"

"Yesss."

He took his hand away. "You've forgotten something." He gestured at his pants. "Why are these still on?"

"Because you didn't take them off?"

"No. Because you didn't take them off." He lay on his back and grinned. "Until they're removed, I'm not going to touch you."

I hadn't undressed a man before; the men I'd been with had done it themselves. But the idea increased my arousal beyond the point I thought possible. I fumbled with Javier's belt, wishing he'd give me a little assistance but enjoying the power of having to do it myself. Finally I managed to unbuckle it, and unfastened the button and zipper of his pants. "Take them off," he murmured.

He raised his hips so I could ease his pants down and off. Beneath them, he wore blue silk boxers, with a good-sized bulge in the front. "Those too?" I asked.

"If you want. But if you take them off, your thong had better come off too."

"If you want that off, you'll have to remove it."

He laughed. "Fair enough. But what about these?"

I pulled his boxers off. His cock was long and thick, larger than it had felt when I'd touched it through his clothes. I sighed at the sight of it and wrapped my hand around it. Javier moaned. "Do you like this?" I asked, deliberately echoing him.

"Very much." His fingers found my pussy. "As much as you like this, I think."

"Uh huh."

Rolling onto his side, Javier licked his fingers again, then grasped the top of my thong and pulled it down. I tried to keep my grip on his cock, but had to let go. He dropped my thong on the bed beside me and positioned himself between my legs. "I want to fuck you," he said. "Is that what you want?"

All the touching and teasing... the fondling and fingering... The sexual tension and attraction had built all night. I ached to feel him inside me, but I didn't dare to admit it. Then something occurred to me. "Do you have a condom?"

"Shit." He rolled off me. "I wasn't expecting anything to happen tonight. I didn't bring any with me. So I guess we'll have to leave things as they are."

"Not necessarily." I went to my overnight bag. I was pretty sure I had at least one condom hidden in the inner pocket. After a moment of rummaging, I found one and brought it to Javier. "Always prepared."

"Uh huh. And with how many men have you had to be prepared?" He laughed at the expression on my face. "I'm teasing, Adrienne. I don't want to know anything about what you've done with anyone before me. Now, if you want to fuck me, put that on me."

I opened the packet and took out the condom, which I unrolled over Javier's cock. He gasped at my touch and his cock seemed to grow even larger. "Ride me," he said. "I want to see you sitting on my cock."

I straddled him and lowered my pussy onto his waiting cock. It filled me completely. "Oh, my god, that feels so good!" I exclaimed.

Javier grasped my hips. "Fuck me."

I rode him slowly at first, to be sure I could keep my balance, then picked up the pace. This was my favorite position, one that always made me come quickly. We fucked faster, Javier raising himself to meet each of my downward thrusts, bringing me closer and closer to orgasm.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Fuck!" I shouted, out of frustration rather than passion.

With more presence of mind than I had, Javier called, "Wait a minute." He lifted me off him. "Get dressed."

I quickly pulled my dress and thong back on. Javier put on his boxers and pants, and nodded to me to answer the door while he put on his shirt. I opened the door to Allen. "Did I interrupt something?" he asked.

"Uh, yeah, kind of," I said.

"Sorry." He came into the room. "The afterparty ended sooner than I thought it would. The desk clerk came down and shooed us all away; some of the other guests complained. I can go somewhere else if you want more time."

"No, that's okay." Javier came up behind me and put his arm around me. "As I said, this is your room. We don't have any right to keep you out of it. And I need to get going anyway, so I don't fall asleep on the way home."

"Okay." Allen shook his hand. "Have a good night."

"You too."

Javier pulled me out into the hallway with him and closed the door carefully so it wouldn't latch behind me. "I'm going to have a serious case of blue balls," he said.

"We could have asked Allen to leave."

"That wouldn't be right. He's the one paying for the room. We'll just have to wait for another time."

Wrapping our arms around each other, we kissed again. Javier slid his hand to my pussy and fingered my clit. Here, in the hotel hallway, there was even more risk of being caught. I tried to pull away, but Javier kept his other arm tightly around me for a moment longer before bringing his finger to his mouth and licking it. "You taste very good," he said.

"Are you nuts? Someone could have come out of their room and seen us!"

"And what if they had? Are you ashamed?"

"No, but..."

"Don't worry so much. We're doing the same thing that at least half the other people here are doing." He looked into my eyes. "We'll see each other again, carina, and then we'll finish what we started tonight. Until then, sweet dreams." He kissed my cheek and walked away without looking back.

I went back into the room. In the bathroom, I changed into my pajamas, then got into bed. Allen, already half asleep, chatted with me for a few minutes, then was silent except for light snores. I slipped my finger into my folds and rubbed my clit, bringing myself quickly and quietly to the orgasm I'd been denied.

As I came, in my mind, I saw a pair of deep brown eyes.

KarennaC
KarennaC
613 Followers
12