Brown Eyes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
617 Followers

"That's okay. I don't expect to hear from you every day."

"That's good, because there are days I won't be able to talk to you. But I wanted to make sure to talk to you tonight. We should plan our weekend."

"Yeah, we should. Um, when do you want me to come down?"

"When do you want to?"

I hesitated. Bowling was Saturday. I wanted to go to Javier's Friday, but that would mean I'd be there for two nights, which he might not want. I wasn't sure I dared to bring up bowling, either; I didn't know how he'd react. But finally I said, "Hannah said she and some others are going bowling Saturday night. She invited us to go with them."

"Us?"

From just one word, I couldn't tell his reaction for sure. But I didn't think he was happy that I'd said that. "I mean, everyone saw you and me together at the party, and they saw us flirting in chat the other day," I said quickly. "So I guess she figured we'd be seeing each other again or something. Or maybe she wasn't thinking we'd go together at all, but she asked me to tell you about it because she figured I'd be talking to you."

"Why are you so nervous?"

"I don't know. What makes you think I'm nervous?"

"Because you're talking so fast I can barely understand you. Do you want to go bowling?"

"I'd kind of like to, yeah, but it's okay if we don't."

"I asked if you wanted to."

He wasn't going to make this easy for me, apparently. "Yes, I want to."

"Okay, then we'll go. Was that so hard?"

He had no idea. "I guess not. So I'll come down Saturday, then."

"Good idea. Find out what time they're going bowling, and get here a few hours before that. We could meet there, but it might be nice to drive together, since you'd be coming here afterward anyway. Have you gotten directions to my apartment yet?"

"No, but I'll look it up tonight," I said.

"Good idea."

I yawned. "Sorry," I said.

"Am I boring you?" Javier teased.

"No, not at all! I was just up too late last night."

"That's too bad. If you were bored, I would have suggested that we change the subject and talk about something more interesting."

"Such as?"

"Such as how much I'm looking forward to touching you again. Tasting you."

"I liked the way you tasted me Saturday," I said.

"You did, huh? You liked it when I put your fingers into your pussy and then licked them clean?"

I felt wetness between my legs. His voice had been enough to make me horny; now his words added to it. "Yes, I liked that," I said.

"And do you want me to do that again this weekend?"

"Yes."

"What else do you want me to do? What do you want to do to me?"

"I don't know." I did know, but I couldn't say it. I wasn't sure what words to use.

"Yes, you do. Tell me, Adrienne. Tell me what you want."

I tried to stall by repeating what had already been said. "I want you to finger me. I want to see you lick your fingers clean." I hesitated, unsure what to say next.

"Do you want to feel my cock in your mouth?" Javier asked.

"Yes," I said. "I want to suck you until you come."

"And then what would you do?"

I knew what I wanted to say. I had a fantasy of making a man come in my mouth, then making him hard again so I could fuck him. But the thought of saying that to Javier made me so nervous I started to laugh. "I don't know," I managed between giggles.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"Nothing. I just..." I took a deep breath to try to stop the giggle fit. "I can't say. I can't say what you want me to."

"It isn't what I want you to say, carina. It's what you want. After I come in your mouth, what will you do? How are you feeling right now?"

"Horny," I said without thinking.

"Good. So am I. Do you have a cam?"

"Yes." I'd bought myself a webcam a few months earlier, but I'd only used it a handful of times. I hadn't liked the way I'd felt about myself after camming with a man I'd only known online, so I'd put the cam away. "But it isn't connected."

"Connect it and turn on your IM. I want to see you, and I want you to see how hard you've made me."

"I've made you hard?"

"You sound surprised. How do you think I'd react to your saying you want to suck my cock? Turn on your cam, Adrienne."

"All right, but I'll have to put the phone down for a few minutes."

"That's okay. We can hang up and talk on IM instead."

That would be easier. I wouldn't have to concentrate on hearing him. "Okay. See you online in a minute."

"See you then. Make sure you turn on your cam."

We hung up. I found my cam at the back of the bookshelf where I'd hidden it and took it to my computer. Did I really want to do this? The man I'd cammed with before had apparently been disappointed by what he'd seen; I'd only heard from him once since, and that had been a brief, "I won't be online much for a while" message. What if Javier didn't like what he saw?

How stupid could I get? He'd already seen me naked! If he'd liked what he saw enough on Saturday that he wanted to see me again, of course he wouldn't be bothered by what I looked like on cam. My body wasn't perfect, but Javier hadn't seemed to mind. I connected the cam and turned it on, then spent a few minutes trying to adjust it so I looked good on it. Or at least tolerable. I didn't like the angle it was at, but my desk was too small for me to be able to get a good angle. Finally I gave up and opened my instant messenger. Javier was already on. "Where's your cam?" he typed.

"Hang on." I clicked the button to let him view my cam. "There you go."

"Good."

A message appeared that his cam was available. I clicked it and a window opened, showing Javier sitting on his couch, shirtless. I stared, taking in the sight of his muscular chest, his brown skin. His deep eyes, the eyes that had been the first thing I'd noticed about him. They weren't as intense on cam as in person, but I still felt like he could see straight into me. "Hello," I typed.

"Hello. You should move your cam a bit. I can only see your face."

"There isn't anywhere for me to move it. My desk is too small."

"Can you sit somewhere else? Are you on a laptop or a desktop?"

"Laptop." In my divorce, my ex had gotten custody of the desktop.

"Then take it to your couch and set up the cam there. I want to see all of you, Adrienne."

I didn't want to go through the hassle of moving across the room, but I wanted to make Javier happy. After a minute or so of struggling with wires and trying to keep my laptop antenna from disconnecting, I managed to get myself situated on the couch. I set my cam on the coffee table and spent another minute adjusting it, until I felt the picture it showed looked all right. I settled back with my laptop on my lap and typed, "Is that better?"

"Yes. Now take off your shirt."

He believed in getting right to the point. I hesitated for a moment, then did as he said. Since I'd already changed into the shorts and T-shirt I wore to bed, I had nothing on under my shirt. "Beautiful," Javier typed.

"Thank you," I replied. "Now we're even. Both have our shirts off."

"Yes. But we aren't even for long."

Javier stood and pushed down his lounge pants. His long cock was hard against him. "I wish I could touch it," I typed. My face flushed; when I'd cammed before, I'd never dared say anything like that.

He bent to his keyboard and typed, "I wish you could as well. I'll have to pretend you are."

He wrapped his hand around his cock. The sight made me even wetter. As though on its own, my hand moved to my crotch and I rubbed myself through my shorts. Javier stopped stroking himself and typed, "If we're going to be even, you need to take off your shorts."

This time, I didn't feel at all hesitant. I wanted him to see me. Camming wasn't as good as being with him in person, but it was the next best thing. Seeing how aroused he was made me feel as aroused as I'd been the night I'd met him. I set my laptop on the coffee table beside the cam, stood, and stripped off my shorts and panties in one move. The cam was now aimed directly at my pussy. I bent and typed, "Is that better?"

"Much better. Touch yourself for me."

I slipped my fingers into my folds. It embarrassed me to have Javier watch this, but I was so horny I needed to touch myself. "I'm closing my eyes," I typed with one hand.

"Why?"

"I don't want to see you watch me."

"Don't be embarrassed. Doesn't it turn you on to know I'm watching you pleasure yourself?"

When I thought about it, I had to admit it did. Just like it had turned me on when he'd fingered me in the parking lot at the bar, and in the hotel hallway. I'd never thought of myself as an exhibitionist, but the idea of being seen brought more moisture to my pussy. "I guess," I typed.

"Don't guess. You know it does. Don't be ashamed. If you close your eyes, you won't see this."

He started stroking his cock again, running his hand up and down his shaft, fondling his balls. Putting on a show for me. I couldn't help myself; as I watched, I thrust two fingers inside myself, moving them in and out as I wished Javier's cock was doing. On my computer screen, Javier gripped himself more tightly, squeezing and stroking. After a minute, I stopped finger-fucking myself and rubbed my clit instead, eyes glued to Javier's image on the computer. I was so aroused, it took only a few moments to bring myself to orgasm. I collapsed backward onto the couch as I came, moaning and crying Javier's name even though he couldn't hear me.

After I caught my breath, I looked at my computer. Javier was sitting again and had typed, "Are you all right?"

"I'm great," I replied.

"Did you cum?" he asked.

"Yes, hard."

"Good."

"Did you cum?" I asked.

"No. I'm saving that for your mouth on Saturday."

"You are?"

"Yes. Are you still embarrassed about camming for me?"

"A little. But not as much."

"Good. It was beautiful. I enjoyed watching. I look forward to seeing it in person."

"You want me to do that for you when I'm there?"

"Yes. I want to watch you play with yourself in my bed."

There was no way I could do that. On cam was one thing; I was embarrassed about it, but at least he wasn't in the same room watching me. Lying on his bed with him beside me watching me... The idea made me blush, but also made me wet again. "We'll see," I typed.

"Yes, we will. You should go to bed now; you said you were tired."

"Yeah, I am." Though I didn't want to stop talking to him. Didn't want to stop looking at his face, at his beautiful brown eyes.

"Then get some sleep, doll," he typed. "I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"All right. Good night."

"Good night, doll. Sleep with the angels."

"Sleep with the angels," I replied.

His cam shut off, and he signed out of instant messenger. I sat for a few seconds, staring at my computer. I couldn't believe what I'd just done with Javier. I couldn't believe how turned-on I still was, just from thinking about it. After a moment, I put my shorts and T-shirt back on, shut down my laptop, and went up to bed. Two more days and I'd see Javier again in person. I was pretty sure I could wait that long.

KarennaC
KarennaC
617 Followers
12