Brown Eyes Ch. 05

Story Info
Javier helps Adrienne stand up for herself.
5.3k words
4.26
18.3k
1

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers

Something was over my eyes. It and the bed covers were the only things on me; I'd slept naked beside Javier. I pushed it away and saw Javier's deep brown eyes looking into mine. "Sorry, carina," he said. "I didn't mean to wake you."

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Last time, you said the sun woke you. I thought this sleep mask would help keep that from happening again. I meant to give it to you to put on last night, but with one thing and another, I forgot."

"You mean with me bending your cock in three places?" That had been the unfortunate side effect of a failed attempt at anal sex.

"Shit happens. Next time, we'll just have to try a different position, that's all. Anyway, if you want to use the mask, you're welcome to. It's only six in the morning; we don't have to wake up yet."

"Oh. Thank you." I raised my head and adjusted the mask's strap around it, but left the mask part on my forehead. "I don't really like not being able to see."

"You'll be sleeping. You wouldn't be able to see anyway. And nothing's going to happen to you here. Put the mask over your eyes and come here."

I pulled the mask down. I could see a little out the bottom, enough to see where Javier was so I could move toward him. Unfortunately, I couldn't see enough to avoid whacking Javier in the nose. "Ouch!" he yelped.

I whipped off the mask. "Oh, my God, are you okay?" I asked. Why couldn't I be around this man without injuring him?

Gingerly, he rubbed his nose. "I don't think you broke it."

"Javier, I'm so sorry." I moved away from him.

"It's okay. You didn't mean to, I assume. You're just a little clumsy, and I seem to get the brunt of it."

That stung, but I didn't want to let on. "Yeah, just a bit."

"Come back here, Adrienne." Javier tugged on my arm until I moved back over. "It's okay. My nose will recover. And I'm still glad to have you here, even if my nose isn't."

I managed a laugh, and lay my head on his chest. "I'm sorry. I don't know why I'm so clumsy when I'm with you. I guess you make me nervous or something."

"Nervous? I don't do anything to make you nervous."

"No, you don't. I don't know why I am." But I did know. Javier was the most gorgeous guy I knew, and it constantly amazed me that he saw anything in me at all. When I was around him, I was afraid I'd do or say something stupid, something that would make him not want me around anymore.

"There's no reason to be nervous, for pete's sake." Javier kissed me. "You're fine, carina. Go back to sleep."

Lying against Javier, his arms around me, I felt safe. I knew he cared about me; I'd felt it the night we'd met. At a party thrown by a chat group we both belonged to, out of all the women there, Javier had chosen me. When we'd seen each other or spoken since, I could tell he cared. The night we'd met, I'd felt like a princess who had finally found a handsome prince. Javier was still the handsome prince, but sometimes I felt more like a frog who was just pretending to be a princess, and it was just a matter of time before Javier found out the truth.

Somewhere in the midst of trying to convince myself to think positively, I fell asleep. When I woke again, Javier was gone. I heard the low tones of the TV in the living room. I took off the mask and went out to see Javier sitting on the couch. His laptop and a cup of coffee were in front of him on a TV tray. "You must have slept well," he said.

"I did, thanks." I sat at the other end of the couch. "The mask helped."

"Uh huh. How come you're sitting over there? I only bite when I'm asked to."

"You look busy."

He set the laptop aside. "It's just paperwork for my job. I can finish it after you leave. Come here."

I moved over to him and kissed him. He put his arms around me and deepened the kiss, probing my mouth with his tongue. After a moment, he took my hand and brought it to his cock, which was thick and hard under his lounge pants. "Did you wake up this way?" I asked.

"Yes, I did," Javier replied. "And I've been waiting for you to wake up so you could help me with it."

"You could have woken me."

"You were sleeping so peacefully, I didn't have the heart. Your sleep is more important than my cock."

I rubbed him through his pants. "But I like your cock. And I need to make up to it for bending it last night."

"Oh? And how are you planning to do that?"

"This is a start."

I reached into his pants. He lifted his ass and pulled the pants down so his cock was free and available to my hand. I stroked it, then lowered my mouth to it. As I sucked the tip, I fondled his balls. He murmured something that I couldn't quite hear and twined his fingers in my hair. "Suck me," he said.

I took as much of his long cock into my mouth as I could and sucked. I slid my hand from his balls further back; I'd discovered that he liked having his ass touched, though I was still hesitant to do it. He moaned in appreciation.

When my jaw began to ache, I released his cock and licked it, up one side and down the other, still touching him. Then I gently mouthed his balls. He took his cock in his hand. "That's it, suck my balls," he said. "That's good, carina."

I didn't stop at his balls, though. The night before, I'd rimmed him and had been pleasantly surprised by his reaction. Now, I ran my tongue to his asshole and licked around it. "Lick me!" he said.

Like the night before, he stroked himself as I rimmed him. After a few moments, he said, "Stop, Adrienne."

I was a little disappointed; I'd been hoping to taste his cum again. But this time, he told me, "Bend over the couch."

I stood up and bent over, resting my arms on the back of the couch. Javier stood behind me and in one movement thrust his cock completely into my pussy. "Oh, god!" I cried. "Fuck me!"

"You like having me fuck your pussy," he said.

"Yes!"

"Tell me."

"I like you fucking my pussy! I like feeling your big, hard cock inside me!"

"Are you going to come, Adrienne?"

"Yes! Oh, fuck, Javier!" I wasn't close to coming, not as close as I wanted to be, but in this position I felt the pressure of his cock against my g-spot, and knew it wouldn't be long.

"Play with yourself," he said.

I fingered my clit as he continued to fuck me. That did it. "Oh, god, Javier! Fuck me! Make me come!" I was almost there, and then the orgasm hit. "Yes!"

Javier thrust a few more times, then pulled out. "I want to come in your mouth, baby," he said. "Suck me."

I took his cock into my mouth again and sucked. It was only a few seconds before he erupted, spilling his cum into my mouth. I swallowed and smiled at him. "That was incredible."

"I agree." He sat down again and pulled me down beside him. "In a few minutes, you can try to get me hard again so we can have another round."

I never had the chance. My cell phone rang. "Maybe I should get that," I said.

"Ignore it," Javier said.

That was a good plan. The only person who was likely to call me was my ex-husband, and he was the last person I wanted to talk to. I had voice mail; if it was important, he could leave a message.

I tried to return my attention to Javier, but my mind wasn't completely there. Any time my ex called me, my stomach clenched and my mind started going ninety miles a second. We'd had too many arguments for me to ever relax until the conversation was over, which was why I usually answered even when I didn't want to talk to him.

My phone stopped ringing, and I relaxed a bit. But then it started ringing again. "I'm sorry," I said. "I'd better answer. Otherwise, he'll just keep calling."

"Answer it and hang up," Javier advised. "And then shut off the ringer."

I flipped open my phone. "Hello?"

"Where the hell are you?" my ex demanded.

"Visiting a friend in Massachusetts."

"You don't have to tell him where you are," Javier said. "It's none of his business."

"So this is how you spend your weekends?" my ex snapped. "Taking off so you can get a piece of ass? What kind of slut are you?"

Tears came to my eyes. After all the crap that had been done to me, 'slut' was one word I couldn't tolerate. "I didn't take off for a piece of ass," I protested.

"Hang up," Javier said. "Don't let him talk to you like that."

"Well, since you're not here, I'll just have to let myself into your house to get what I need," my ex said.

"You can't do that! Breaking into houses is against the law."

"I have a key. And you have some of my property. Stealing's against the law too."

"I don't have anything of yours! And how do you have a key to my house?"

"I have ways. Don't worry, I'll just take what's mine. I won't mess with your stuff much."

"Don't you dare go into my house!"

"Hang up." Javier came over to me and took the phone out of my hand. He flipped it shut as my ex continued to rant. "He doesn't have the right to talk to you like that."

"He's going to break into my house," I sobbed.

Javier put his arms around me. "Do you really think he's stupid enough to do that?"

"He said he has a key. How did he get a key to my house?"

"I don't know, but I'd say you should get your locks changed." Javier brushed a tear from my cheek. "Don't cry, carina."

"I'm trying not to."

"I just can't believe he called me a piece of ass," Javier said. "I'm not a piece of ass; I'm a piece of cock. No one touches my ass!"

I couldn't help laughing. Javier grinned. "That's better," he said. He got a box of tissues from his dining table and handed it to me. "Dry your tears. Do you think he'll call back?"

As if on cue, my phone rang again. "Apparently."

"Here's what you do. Tell him if he enters your house, you'll have him arrested for breaking and entering and/or trespassing. Even if he has a key, you told him to stay out. That's still against the law. If he starts yelling again, don't say a word, just hang up. Here."

He gave me back my phone, and I answered it. "What?"

"Don't hang up on me," my ex said.

"Don't yell at me and call me names, then."

"When are you going to be back?"

"When I feel like it. I don't answer to you."

Javier nodded approvingly. "You're in control," he said.

"Then I'm going to get my stuff out of your house," my ex said. "I don't have all day to wait around for you to come home."

"I don't have any of your stuff." I forced myself to speak calmly. "And key or no key, if you go into my house you're breaking the law, and I will press charges. I think just by having a key I didn't give you, you're breaking the law."

"If you call the police, I'll file charges against you for stealing, you fucking bitch!"

"Good luck with that." I looked into Javier's eyes as I spoke, drawing on his strength and calmness to get me through the call. "I'm hanging up now."

"Don't you fucking-"

I flipped the phone shut, cutting him off. "How did that feel?" Javier asked.

"Powerful."

"You are powerful. You just took away the control he thought he had over you. I'm proud of you, Adrienne."

"I'm proud of myself."

"Good. You should be."

I put my phone back in my purse. "I wish I could stay longer, but I should probably go, just in case he does try something. Can I use your shower?"

"Of course. There are clean towels in the bathroom."

I took my overnight bag into the bathroom and showered and dressed in record time. When I came out of the bathroom, Javier handed me twenty-five dollars. "Gas money and a little extra so you can get yourself some coffee, since you didn't have a chance to have any of mine," he said.

"Thank you." I hugged him. "Thank you for everything this morning. I'm sorry I have to go."

"It's all right." He kissed me. "I'll call you tonight to find out how it goes."

"Okay." I hesitated. "Take care." It wasn't what I wanted to say, but I didn't dare to say the "L" word to Javier. Not yet. Event though there was no doubt in my mind that was how I felt.

Unlike the last time I'd spent the night at Javier's, he didn't walk me downstairs. Instead he kissed me goodbye at the door, a long, passionate kiss, and I went to my car alone.

I stopped at a gas station near the highway. After filling my tank, I bought a cup of coffee, then hit the road. Once on the highway, I forced thoughts of my ex out of my head, instead thinking about the night with Javier. The touch of his hands, his lips. His brown skin against my white. The deep eyes that had both drawn me to him and frightened me away the night I'd met him. Not that there was anything frightening about Javier. The fear had come from the lightning-bolt intense connection I'd felt to him the first time I'd looked into those eyes.

I still didn't understand the connection. I'd never felt such an instant attraction to anyone before. That first night, I'd developed strong feelings for Javier, but I'd tried to deny them. Still tried to. I'd told myself it had just been a one-night thing, that surely a man like Javier, gorgeous, strong, and confident, couldn't want anything to do with me. I'd done everything I could to convince myself that something as good as Javier couldn't happen to me.

But I hadn't convinced myself of it yet. Even though so much shit had happened to me in my life, I'd learned over the last few years to think of myself as a good person, as someone who really did deserve good things. That was why I'd left my husband months earlier, to give myself the chance to have good things in my life. Despite my questions and doubts, I was starting to think Javier could be one of those things, if I could ever just relax and trust.

I did a lot of daydreaming and fantasizing on the way home about Javier and what might happen between us in the future. Probably none of it would become reality, but I had to believe that anything was possible. And thinking about those things made me feel stronger and calmer, which helped me prepare myself to deal with my ex.

He called just as I reached the state line. At first, I wasn't going to answer, but then I figured I had nothing to lose. "What?" I barked into the phone.

"Are you going to hang up again?" He sounded much more subdued than he had earlier.

"Depends. Are you going to act like an asshole again?" I was strong, I reminded myself. I'd stuck up for myself earlier, and it had felt great. And Javier had been proud of me. I didn't have to take my ex's shit.

"Where are you now?" he asked.

"I'll be home in about forty-five minutes, and I'd better find my house untouched."

"I haven't been in your fucking house."

"Watch your language."

"Sorry," he said, astonishing me. "When you get here, I'd like to come over and get my stuff."

"For the last time, I don't have anything of yours. But you're welcome to come over and give me the key that you shouldn't have anyway. The divorce decree says you aren't supposed to be on my property without my permission."

"Fine, you can have the damn key. I thought I was doing you a favor by holding onto it in case of an emergency or something."

"My parents have a key in case of emergency. You're the last person I'd call in an emergency."

"Yeah, fine. So if you don't have my computer disks and CDs, where are they?"

"Not my problem. If you took care of things, you'd know where they are. I gave up keeping track of your crap when I moved out."

"The last time I saw them was before you moved out."

"And you're just now getting around to asking me about them? I find that kind of hard to believe, if they're so important to you."

"I didn't need them until now."

"You listen to CDs all the time, and I erased everything on the computer before I moved out, so if you've used it at all you would have needed the disks. You have a habit of putting things wherever they happen to land, and then you wonder why you can't find anything."

"I can't find things when people take them."

It was like talking to a brick wall. "You need to stop blaming all your problems on everyone else," I said. "No one took anything of yours. I sure didn't; I didn't want some of my stuff just because it had been around you, let along wanting your stuff. You lost those things and you just don't want to take responsibility."

"Don't talk to me like I'm one of your fucking students," he snapped.

Usually when he got angry, I backed down. I'd survived fourteen years of marriage to him by trying to keep him happy, even though it had never really been possible to. Nothing I'd done had made him happy; at best, it had made him less likely to yell at me. I was through trying to satisfy him. I'd gotten out of the marriage so I wouldn't have to deal with his bullshit anymore. When I'd stood up to him earlier, he'd backed down. That gave me a sense of power that I'd never had before. "If you don't want to be talked to like that, stop acting like a child," I said.

"Are we going inside? I want to see the computer disks you have."

"No, we're not going inside. This is my place, and you're not welcome here."

"Then I'm not giving you back the key."

"Yes, you are." I held out my hand. "You don't need it, and you aren't supposed to have it. If you don't hand it over, I'll be more than happy to call the police."

I was bluffing, of course. The police weren't likely to do anything about a house key. But my ex didn't know that, and I'd discovered early on in our marriage that he was out and out afraid of police. "Fine," he muttered. He pulled a key out of his pocket and tossed it on the ground. "There. Happy?"

"I'd be happier if you'd handed them to me instead of being an ass." But I didn't pick that battle. I bent and picked up the key. "Thank you. If you'd like to wait out here, I'll go take another look inside for the disks, but I've already looked once and they aren't here."

"Why can't I come in while you look?"

"Because I said so." I took a childish pleasure in that phrase. "Are you going to wait or leave?"

"I'll wait."

"Your choice."

Inside, before I bothered looking for his disks, I put my overnight bag in my room and used the bathroom. Let him wait. It was admittedly passive-aggressive of me, but I was through doing everything my ex wanted.

Just so I could honestly say I had, I looked through my computer accessories again. Since I'd looked for his disks before, I knew I wouldn't find them, and of course I didn't.

When I went back outside, my ex was leaning against the wall beside the door. "Well?"

"No luck," I said. "Sorry." Though I wasn't.

"The fucking computer's no good to me if I can't restore it."

"You should have thought of that before you lost the restore disk."

"I didn't lose it!"

"Whatever. I'm done arguing with you about it. I just drove three hours home so I could deal with your petty crap, and I'm going inside to relax now."

"What am I supposed to do with the computer?"

An answer came immediately to mind, but I decided not to go there. "Not my problem. Bye." I went inside and shut the door in his face.

I made myself a glass of iced tea and sat at the computer. After checking my emails, I went into the chat room. A few friends greeted me, then I saw, "(((((Curiosity)))))."

"(((((Truetouch)))))," I responded.

"Wait a minute," our friend Hannah typed. "Curiosity and Truetouch are in the room at the same time? Under their own names?"

"Which is which?" someone else asked.

"I'm me," I said. "It isn't TrueCuriosity this time." Though I'd enjoyed chatting under Javier's screen name the night before, and it felt good that people seemed to think of him and me as a couple, even though I didn't think we were. Though anything was possible, I reminded myself.

"Curiosity, how was your drive home?" Javier asked.

"Long, but good. I had some nice thoughts to keep me company."

"Thoughts about anything in particular?"

"My weekend."

"Uh huh. It was a good weekend."

"Very good."

"Even with something getting bent in three places."

KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers
12