Brown Is Beautiful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes she raised her head and kissed him.

"Are you sure you haven't been someone's love slave before? They sure trained you well, you are perfect."

"No I'm not, I never got down to the white that time."

"I believe you did, it feels like it. You can check later."

"Dearest sweet girl, I really love your brown skin, I love to look at it, touch it, kiss it, lick it and taste it. But what I love most of all is the pink, your pink is wonderful, I wish I could play in your pink for ever. I am addicted to your delicious pink."

Alyssa giggled and pulled him to her tightly. "I love it when you talk like that, I really do. I love everything you do to my 'pink', you do mean my mouth don't you."

"Oh yeah! Of course, what else. No I meant to say I love all your brown and also adore and worship all your pinks. OK?"

"Mmmmm, you make me horny again when you talk like that."

"Let me check and see if I did get to the white down here. Spread wider. Say Ah! Oh! I see white in here. Oh! No! it's cum I think, Let me see."

"Oh My God! You are licking your cum from my pussy. Lordy, that feels soooo goood. Don't stop. Oh! I love that. Are you hard again?"

"Yes."

"Good, Darling, fuck me again. Please do me again. I can never get enough of your loving. This is heaven, I never knew anyone could please me like this."

The next morning Trey was navigating as they happily drove through the back roads of North Carolina. Suddenly he said, "Take the next right."

"Here, on this narrow road?"

"Yep. Where the arrow points to Murphy."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I just have a feeling we should go there. Look at that sign." The sign said 'Welcome to Murphy North Carolina. Pop. 1575.'

"Hey! Turn around."

"Why?"

"Look." Alyssa looked and saw a small building that had a sign on the front 'Murphy City Hall'.

"Now look over here." Trey was pointing at another small white building. There was a flower covered arched trellis in front. A sign said 'Murphy Wedding Chapel'. He looked at Alyssa, "How about it?"

"Yes! Oh yes!"

Two hours later they headed on down the back roads of North Carolina as man and wife.