Bruce

Story Info
Caught with his moms panties
3.1k words
4.29
82.9k
69
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eighteen year old Bruce's blue eyes drifted down to her round firm ass. She was standing more or less sideways on so he could only see one cheek. He had to suppress an urge to go in there and cup it. Just as this nasty thought was permeating his mind she turned away from him completely. Now he had a full on rear view and both cheeks sitting there so plump and inviting became too much for Bruce. He reached his hand down into his shorts and began to stroke his cock. It felt so hard, so good.

Unable to tear his eyes away he watched as she soaped her whole torso. He wished he could see her pussy. As if someone was listening to his thoughts his mother spread her legs and began to slowly wash down her left leg, all the way down to the calf. As she did so, she bent over and a glorious sight was revealed. First he saw her arsehole, small, pink and puckered. And as she bent further still her pussy then came in to view.

He had always wondered what it was like, whether it was smooth or hairy. Well, she had pussy hair but it was trimmed. He could see her pussy lips and they looked like nothing he had ever seen before. Instead of a tight little slit like the girls in the magazines he owned his mother's pussy lips were plump and swollen. Her inner labia poked out slightly from between a juicy looking pair of outer lips. It was as if her pussy was looking right at him willing him to touch it.

Bruce closed his eyes and imagined sliding his cock into her delicious vagina. As he did so he was conscious that the noise of the shower had stopped. In a brief flash he opened his eyes and yanked his hand out of his shorts. She was turning around, turning towards him. He ducked out of view and tried to make it back to his room as quickly and as quietly as he could. He was fairly sure that he had got away with it.

Inside his room, the door safely closed, he let out a long breath. His heart was racing and his cock was still throbbing. He needed release and he needed it instantly. He reached under his bed and brought out a shoebox. Ripping off the lid, he took out a porn magazine, something he had not looked at in the last two weeks. That was because of the treasure that lay underneath. Reaching into the box, he pulled out a pair of black lace panties. They were his mother's black lace panties.

In a fit of lust, he had swiped them out of her laundry basket two weeks ago. He had looked through the whole basket for the sexiest juiciest pair of panties while his mother was busy downstairs. These ones had satisfied him on both counts. Made of flimsy black lace and they were cut high on the thigh and would look unbelievably sexy on a woman, especially on her. But what had really attracted him were the white stains on the gusset, his mother's pussy juice. As he lifted it to his nose it smelt fantastic - sweet, musky and heady all at the same time.

Bruce gripped his throbbing cock in one hand and lifted the panties to his face with the other. As he inhaled the beautiful smell his mind lingered on the image of his mother's pussy that was still emblazoned on his retina. His hand jerked faster and faster on his cock and he felt his balls begin to tighten. He imagined his cock sliding in and out of that warm, tight, swollen pussy. He felt himself on the edge and before he could stop himself he buried the end of his cock in the panties. It was as if his cock needed to touch her pussy. Unable to hold back he began to cum spurting wave after wave of thick spunk into his mother's panties with a barely suppressed groan.

As he finished he looked down at what he had done. The panties were dripping with his thick white cum, there was no way that he would be able to sneak them back into the basket without his mother noticing when she came to wash them. Hurriedly, he hurled them on the floor near his bed, pulled on his shorts and poked his head out of his bedroom door.

His mother was out of the bathroom now so he dashed in there to clean himself up. He jumped in the shower letting the warm water soothe his body. While drying himself he made up his mind to throw her panties away. Hopefully his mother would never realise what had happened to them. Getting dressed, he opened the bathroom door just in time to see his mother fully clothed and coming out of his bedroom.

"What are you doing?" Bruce stammered.

"I'm getting all the glasses out of your room mister," She replied.

"Honestly, you'd think they would find their own way to the dishwasher." With a smile, she was off walking down the stairs in her sashaying walk with a hint of pregnant waddle that drove him crazy.

Bruce dashed to his room and looked for the panties. They were still there, thank God. While they were not quite under the bed, they were nearly under it. They weren't that visible he told himself. In fact she probably hadn't noticed them at all. Or else she would have said something, wouldn't she?

All through dinner his mother was acting completely normal. She was talking about her day, bitching about his step-dad's new girlfriend. She must not have noticed the panties, he thought with some relief. Although at one point he did look up from his dinner and catch her looking at him, her head slightly tilted to the side and a quizzical look on her face. But that must have been nothing. She wouldn't have let him get away with it if she had known.

After dinner, with his little sister in bed, his mother followed her usual routine and went upstairs to her room for half an hour. Bruce had no idea what she did up there, but she always came down looking relaxed and almost fulfilled. This time however, after five minutes he heard her stomping up and down on the landing.

"Bruce." She yelled.

"Err, what Mom?" He replied fearing that somehow he was in trouble over her panties.

"Do you know where your father keeps the fuses? I can't find one anywhere." She yelled down at him again.

"I've no idea. I'll have a look. What is it for anyway?" Bruce asked her climbing the stairs.

"My breast pump, now that your sister only likes to bottle feed I have to get rid of my milk and my pump is broken, so will you help me look?" She asked with a hint of irritation in her voice.

"Ok" Bruce replied.

They spent the next half an hour turning the house upside down, but the best they could find was an empty packet.

"I always knew he was a useless bastard" She moaned, frustration etched all over her face.

"Oh well, I'll just have to hold on until morning and get some from the store." Stomping back into her bedroom and shutting the door behind her.

That night, Bruce woke at around three in the morning. Stumbling out of bed he tiptoed to the bathroom to take a piss. As he passed his mother's bedroom, the door was ajar and he could hear what sounded like sobbing, tinged with groaning.

"Mom? Are you ok?" He called to her.

"Yes, go back to bed." She snapped at him.

Bruce went for a piss and went back to bed. But he couldn't sleep with wondering about what had upset his mother. After about twenty minutes he had made up his mind to go and check on her when he heard an almost imperceptible tap at his door. He held his breath and listened.

"Bruce? Are you awake? I need help?" He heard her call from the other side of his bedroom door.

He sprang out of bed and opened his door, his eyes completely unprepared for the sight before him. His mother stood framed in his doorway, her chest heaving and her face flushed. Her hair was wild and unkempt and her lips were pouted in frustration. She was wearing red maternity pyjamas, strained around the middle of her rounded belly. Unable to help himself Bruce stole a quick glance down at her heaving breasts and was amazed at what he saw. There was a dark wet patch on each breast, with the outline of a plump nipple beneath each one.

"I'm so sorry Bruce I don't know what to do, I've just realised that tomorrow is Sunday and the stores won't be open and I'm in so much pain, I just don't know if I can..." His mother said following the line of his gaze.

And with that she flung her arms around his shoulders and began to sob into his shoulder. Bruce stood rooted to the spot. At first all he was aware of was the heat of her breasts pressing against his chest, intermingled with the cold of the wet patches on the front of each one. As if on autopilot he put his arms around her and pulled her towards him holding her tight against him. As she continued to sob gently Bruce suddenly became aware that his cock was stirring. Just before it pressed into her he broke away from her.

"What can I do Mom? Can I help in any way?" Bruce asked concerned.

"There's nothing that you can do son. My machine is broken, but I need to get this milk out." She said.

"There's so much in there, I'm so tender and swollen. Your sister won't take any more of it, I just don't know what I can do." She said standing there with tears falling down her cheeks.

The thought must have entered both of their heads at the same time. Bruce wanted it, but he couldn't say it. Could he? Their eyes met. She looked deep into his eyes.

"Bruce....Could you help me?" She asked.

He stood rooted to the spot. His mind was screaming yes.

"I'll help you, I'll bury my face in those spectacular mounds and drink them dry." Was all he could manage was a weak nod.

His mother turned and walked back to her bedroom with Bruce following behind her as if he was in a trance. Neither of them spoke, as if words would somehow bring reality crashing back. She lay down on the bed and motioned for Bruce to lie down next to her. She looked away as if she was ashamed to look him in the eye, ashamed at what they both knew was about to happen.

She slowly unbuttoned her pyjama top and let one side fall away. Her right breast was exposed, looking pale and succulent in the moonlight that streamed in between the curtains. As Bruce looked closer he could see the nipple was taught, almost straining with a small drop of white milk dangling from the end.

Bruce wanted to touch it, he wanted to suck it, but he couldn't move. After what seemed like a lifetime his mother brought her eyes up to meet his. As she looked deep into his eyes she reached up and guided his head down towards her breast. At the last moment he opened his lips and took her nipple into his mouth.

He held it there for a second, savouring how hard and engorged it was. The feeling of her hot breast pressing into his face was unbelievable. Then he began to suck. A barely audible sigh of pleasure escaped his mother's lips as she settled back into the pillows to seek relief from her torment.

Bruce sucked and sucked feeling the warm jets of milk spray into his mouth. It tasted sweeter than he thought it would and even quite nice. But what he was really enjoying was being able to suck his mother's tit. Doing something which he had only ever dreamed of and had never imagined he would ever actually be doing.

His cock was harder than it had ever been before, straining at the flimsy shorts that he slept in. All he wanted to do was pounce on her and to stuff it in her mouth or between her tits, anywhere in that hot pregnant body of hers.

After a while he began to grow bolder. He could hear his mother's breathing, quick and shallow. He carried on sucking but gently brushed his tongue against the end of the nipple. He immediately felt his mother's body tense up. The nipple swelled further in his mouth, and he heard a sharp intake of breath. But she said nothing.

Spurred on by this, a minute or so later he licked it again, swirling his tongue around the swollen teat. His mother tensed again, but still she did nothing. So he licked it more, sucking it and twirling it around his tongue, letting his tongue run all around the puckered flesh of her areola.

All of a sudden she pulled his head away from her. Fearing he had crossed a line, Bruce was unable to meet her gaze.

"I need you to do the other one now honey." She said, her voice seeming somewhat deeper and huskier than normal.

Bruce grinned and moved closer on the bed. Where previously he had been lying next to her, their position on the bed meant that he had to crouch in between her legs to access her left breast. As he did so his mother removed her pyjama top.

"Well you've seen them both anyway I might as well be comfortable." She giggled.

Bruce took in the sight before him. His mother lying topless in her red satin pyjama bottoms her beautiful rounded belly poking out over the top and her massive breasts rising up and down with each breath. Her swollen brown nipples were standing proudly to attention. He lowered his lips to the other breast and began to suck. Soon he was licking, sucking and doing his utmost to pleasure his mother to fulfil his fantasies.

Her breathing had become faster. Where she had seemed so relaxed before her body was tensed and her back arched. All of a sudden Bruce smelt something familiar. He realised that it was the smell of his mother's panties. He could smell her pussy, this was turning her on! The thought sent a quiver of electricity down his body and his cock felt as if it would explode.

He began to lick and suck faster even beginning to brush his teeth against her nipple. The faster he licked and sucked the quicker she breathed and the stronger the sweet musky odour became. It felt as if the air was thick with it, was thick with the combined sum of their lust.

Without even realising what he was doing Bruce shifted his position slightly so that his thigh was in between her legs and pressed up against her pussy. He thought of the image of her pussy bent over in the shower, those puffy swollen lips and now they were pressed against his leg and only separated only by a thin layer of satin.

A few minutes passed with neither of them moving as Bruce carried on sucking. Then Bruce realised that he was moving ever so slightly. He was rubbing his thigh against his mother's pussy and what was more he could feel her hips gently grinding against his leg. He went a bit faster and so did she. Emboldened by this Bruce reached up and cupped her other breast giving it a gentle squeeze. As his fingers found her nipple and pinched it, a low moan escaped her lips. She arched her back and pressed into him harder than before and slumped back into the pillows. He had made her cum.

This was turning her on just as much as it was him. The thought of this was so horny, so overwhelming that Bruce lost all control. Before he realised what was going on his cock began to jerk and spasm. The best orgasm of his life was ripping through his body and shooting out of his cock. Eyes still closed he felt her tense up from him and her hands moving his head from her breast. Opening his eyes he looked down at his cock. At some point it must have escaped his shorts and it was sticking out in front of him more engorged than ever before firing jets of hot spunk straight out in front of him and onto his mom.

They both froze as wave after wave of spunk flew from his cock and landed on her swollen belly. One spurt made it as far as her breast sliding slowly and seductively down its shapely form. It was as if a spell had broken.

"I'm sorry Bruce, this wasn't a good idea." She mumbled grabbing at her pyjama top and covering her-self up.

"I knew that you had thoughts about me, I saw you watching me in the bathroom the other day, I know you took my panties and used them." She said her face a deep crimson.

Bruce said nothing, feeling the shame burning in his face.

"It's OK honey." She soothed.

"It's not your fault, It's natural to find any women attractive at your age, even your mother, I must admit I do find it kind of flattering." She smiled.

"But it's naughty so tomorrow I'll try and take care of boobs myself and then Monday I'll go to the store and get my pump fixed." She said feeling a little sorry for her son.

The next day both of them carried on as if nothing had ever happened. After dinner his mother went upstairs to her room. Only this time he knew what she would be doing. He imagined her sitting there, her beautiful tits straining to release their sweet nectar. How he wished that it could be him up there helping her, loving her, pleasuring her.

After half an hour Bruce knew that she didn't need him so he was surprised to hear her call his name.

"Bruce? I'm sorry honey I just can't do it on my own, would you mind helping me again?" He heard her say as a huge smile crossed his lips and he was took the stairs two at a time to get to her.