Bruce: The Good Samaritan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caprine
caprine
214 Followers

"I think I'm falling for you," whispered Sam. "You're such a kind and gentle man. Not once have you put pressure on me or tried to make a pass at me, even with naked breasts while feeding Tracy. I feel completely at ease with you, dressed or naked."

Still mesmerized, I leaned into her and kissed her again, but not quite so long that time.

"I think I'm falling for both of you." was my answer.

By that time, the tent that had sprouted in my pants front was very painful.

"I think we should do something about your problem that's causing that tent, Bruce."

"Well, I think we'd better go slow here and be sure of ourselves, Sam."

A look of disappointment crossed Sam's face, but she released me with a smile.

"Maybe it's just that I'm still darned tired. Maybe that snowy drive from Chicago was harder on this old man than than I thought. I could still use some more sleep and then we can hit the road again in the morning."

Still smiling, Sam said, "I can wait, Sam, but don't make me wait too long."

I went into the bathroom for my before bed ritual and returned to find a naked Sam slip by me and into the bathroom. She had a wicked, lusty grin on her face that time. Probably because of the hardon I still sported. I dropped my boxers, cock bobbing, and crawled, naked, under the covers again. I never heard Sam come out of the bathroom and get into bed beside me.

Later, I woke to a most pleasurable feeling. I looked at the bedside stand to see my glowing travel alarm clock announce the time as 03:00 hours or three a.m. The pleasurable feeling I had as I lay flat on my back, was one of Sam's hands slowly stroking my throbbing, fully erect and very rigid cock. Sam was bare assed naked to boot. Her large, milk filled tits jiggled with her hand motion.

"I've waited long enough, Sam," was her comment when I turned my head back to look at her. Her bed side lamp was on. "Turn yours on too. I want to see you."

I reached my left hand over and flipped my light on.

"That's much better, Bruce."

God, it'd been so long since I'd been with a woman, I couldn't hold back. My God, she already had me hard and was stroking away with devilish intent. No way could I stop at that point.

"Well now, that's a great way to wake up, Sam."

Now, it may be that my dick isn't the largest flesh pole around, but up until I quit using it five years ago, at least in this kind of way, I'd had no complaints about how I used it.

"I love it that you're uncut, Bruce. It's a delight for me to see your helmet appear and disappear under the foreskin as I stroke you."

Sam had shoved the covers down a ways and as she leaned over me to stroke my dick, her ample boobs swayed provocatively in the light and shadows. She saw me looking.

"They're pretty good size right now while I'm still nursing. But when I wean Tracy, they'll revert to their normal size. I hope you won't be too disappointed in their smaller size when that happens."

"No way," I said as I grabbed hold of both tits and stroked them gently.

Sam growled a bit, appreciatively, as I stroked and then even more so when I shifted to thumb and forefinger on her nipples. Both nipples quickly began leaking milk. I couldn't help myself. I just had to suck on those pink buds.

"Don't do too much of that, Bruce. You have to leave enough to feed Tracy. But your sucking feels as good as the sucking Tracy does. Oh, God, that feels so good."

"Sam, you'd best not do too much more of what you're doing or I'm going to fill your hand with cream."

Sam immediately stopped stroking, turned to straddle me, and popped her mouth right down on my flesh pole. Her pussy was thus just above my head. I grabbed hold of her ass with both hands and pulled her down to my mouth. I didn't get to stroke her very long before my cock and balls reacted to the ministrations of her mouth.

I quickly felt the familiar feeling of my cream rising as my cock pulsed harder and swelled a bit larger. I can't say five years worth of cream came with my orgasm because I had done some solo work with my right hand during that time. But still, to have a woman's mouth do that job after so long a time made me come, and come hard in a copious amount.

Sam swallowed almost all of my load. Only a small amount escaped her and that she quickly licked up when she caught her breath.

"Good, now you'll take some time to come again."

"Don't bet on it," I said, "I've been known in the past to recover quite quickly."

"All the more fun for me, then, Bruce."

"You're turn, Sam. Come back here and lay on your back."

She did as I bid. I began by giving her tiny kisses all about her face, ears, jaw, and neck. I kissed my way on down to the valley between her gorgeous tits. Big aureola under nipples was a joy of mine and her pregnancy had certainly done that for her. Her nursing the baby had kept them that way for now.

I kissed my way out the valley to the underside of her left boob and then all around it. Then around but not on the nipple. Back around the same boob and through the valley to repeat myself on her right boob. Her low growls and swinging her head from side to side told me she liked what I was doing to her.

As I kissed my way down to her navel, her body suddenly shook in orgasm. Sam moaned rather loudly. Milk was leaking in a near run from both her boobs. We were interrupted by a whimpering that told us Tracy needed attention.

"Sorry, Bruce, but Tracy's hungry again and probably needs changing as well."

Sam could barely get her words out, she was so high yet on her orgasm. This time I watched in lust as she nursed the baby. That kept my cock hard. Apparently, the draining of her boobs kept Sam high as well. I say that because after she put the baby back to bed, she, as well as myself, took up right where we left off before were so rudely interrupted.

This time, I started at her knees and kissed my way up her inner left thigh to her swelled and puffy labia. I kissed and sucked on the left labia without getting into her slit. In her very aroused state, her inner labia were hanging out and were opened like a flower--a very pink flower at that.

I kissed my way through a very small semblance of a landing strip of hair just above her otherwise shaved sex and over to the other side of her slit without touching her clit.

From there, I proceeded to kiss my way down her right inner thigh to her knee. I think I counted three small orgasms while I was kissing around on her labia. She mewed in disappointment when I stopped and rose up on my knees to look at her.

Instead of returning immediately to her pussy, I dropped down to her toes and suckled on each in turn and down between each from one foot to the other. She orgasmed again with each foot. A minor one, but an orgasm just the same.

Then, without warning, I dropped her feet and went immediately to the seat of her sex. I licked and kissed my way up and down her sex slit with rapid strokes. I curled my tongue and drove it into her love tunnel as far as I could get it. My actions now drew one orgasm after another until I grabbed a mouthful of clit.

When I did that, Sam arched her back up off the bed and climaxed in an shaking explosion of pleasure and lust. I kept at my task until she had enough.

"Oh my GOD, please stop," she finally managed to croak out. "I just can't stand any more. Oh God, I just can't. You're too much."

I backed off and lay down beside her, spooning front to front with her, my still very rigid cock squashed between us on her belly.

When she had calmed some, she kissed me and held me tight.

"I've never had sex that good in my life and you haven't even fucked me yet. God, I'm never going to let you go."

I just stroked her back and kissed her under her jaw in a gentle, loving way. I didn't say a word. I was afraid I'd say the wrong thing and break the spell.

A bit later, Sam said, "I think it's time we did something about that hard cock that's poking me in the stomach, don't you?"

"If you say so, Sam."

"Indeed I do say so. I want that dick in me, now."

Sam rolled off her side onto her back. I rolled onto her and placed her legs on my shoulders. She guided my cock to the target and I sank easily into her more than adequately lubricated gate of heaven. I buried my cock to my balls and stroked slowly and deeply for some time.

The frenzy of lust had left both of us and we enjoyed a leisurely, tender, and lengthy fuck. Eventually, I came up with another large load of cream and Sam orgasmed shortly afterward--a good, strong quaking one.

My cock just didn't want to go down. We remained in that position for a while, but it was too uncomfortable for Sam to stay that way. I uncoupled from her and lay down beside her and we spooned again in the after glow of our love making.

Somewhat later, Sam said to me, "Since you insist on remaining hard, put that cock in my pussy again and park it there for awhile."

My front was spooned into her back, so I did a rear entry and held her tight, one hand full of tit. We fell asleep in that position and didn't wake until Tracy let us know it was morning and she was hungry again. Sometime during the night, my cock had finally deflated and dropped out of its parking place.

Sam turned to me and kissed me with fervor. Then she said, "I'll feed Tracy and then I desperately need a shower. So do you. When I'm done, you can shower."

Eventually, we were all ready to go out for breakfast and then hit the road. The snow had stopped and it looked like a good day to drive.

************

After breakfast, we drove to a shop the waitress suggested and got some more outfits for Sam, both lingerie and outerwear. We made a second stop at a WalMart for more baby outfits and a new supply of diapers. We also got a baby car seat for Tracy.

Finally, we got back on the interstate, picked up I-75, and headed south. The driving was still hairy down to Atlanta, but not the terrible experience had back on I-57. From Atlanta to the Florida line, we drove in intermittent rain. And then, sunny and dry Florida. What a relief.

After crossing the Georgia/Florida line, I asked Sam, "Does the ten year age difference between us bother you?"

"I never gave our age difference the first thought until you just brought it up now. I didn't know just how much older than me you were, but no, it bothers me not at all."

"As long as you're content with it, the age difference doesn't bother me either. But, I'm no longer a twenty year old studly hunk, either."

"That may be, Bruce, but you're no slouch either. You may not be a Charles Atlas type muscled hunk with six pack abs, but you look damned good for a thirty-five year old. You're still husky, fit, and sexy as hell. Anyway, your kindness, gentleness, and loving way with Tracy far outweigh any physical attributes."

"You're sure?"

"Yes, and there is one more thing."

"What's that?"

"Your cock may not be the twelve or fourteen incher of the porn stories, but it's more than enough for me and you certainly know well enough about how to use it. I couldn't be happier."

I had no reply to that one.

All day driving down Florida I-75, Sam fed Tracy on demand. Tracy required changing a couple of times as well. It was at the pause ending our conversation that Tracy demanded feeding again. Sam bared her boobs once more and filled that demand.

At the end of a very long day of driving from Chattanooga, we finally pulled into North Fort Myers well past the time I thought decent to drop in on my parents, so we rented another motel room. We were so tired, we didn't even want to eat. That is except for Tracy. So, after feeding and changing her, we both showered, played with Tracy until she got sleepy enough to put her to bed, and then went to bed ourselves. We both slept like we were drugged.

Christmas morning and we awoke bright and early, just an hour before dawn as it turned out. I should say Sam woke up. She woke me up the same way she had since our first night, stroking my hard dick. That led to another frenzied love making session. We just seemed unable to get enough of each other.

We managed to shower a second time, but that time, together, in the cramped motel shower stall and getting in another hard fuck before finally stepping out and drying each other off. We stepped out into the main room to find Tracy cooing and smiling in her crib, quietly waiting for us to show up.

After feeding Tracy, Sam said, "Will you burp her again and keep her occupied? I need to wipe off again and then call mother to let her know I'm ok."

"Will do. What's your mother's name?"

"Her name is Donna."

Sam used her calling card. She hung up with a funny look on her face.

"Trouble, Sam?"

"That number's been disconnected, Bruce."

"Odd. By the way, just where does your mother live?"

"Oh, in one of those retirement parks with mobile homes set permanently in place. It's called Old Bridge Park."

I slapped my forehead and replied, "That's the same place my parents live. Small world, isn't it."

"Sure is, Bruce."

"Well, maybe," I said, "they live far enough apart from each other that we won't run into your mother until you're ready to run into her."

"Yes, I'm simply not ready to do that just yet."

"By the way, Sam, I've not actually said so yet, but you are coming with me for dinner at my parents, I hope."

"Since you asked, yes, I'll come with you. Tracy too?"

"Of course, any and every time it's possible. This one's definitely possible."

My reward was a long, deep, passionate kiss. Tracy was watching us and giggled, at least I think it was a giggle. Then I said, "Now it's my turn to call my mother."

I got Mother on the phone right off. After she got over gushing her hello to me, I said, "Mom, I got in really late last night so I got a room rather than get you and Dad up in the wee hours. I also wanted to ask if it would be alright to bring a guest, actually two guests although you would only have to set one extra place at the table."

"Of course that would be ok. Is it anyone we know?"

"No, I don't think so, but I'll certainly introduce you when we get there."

"So secretive you are, Bruce."

"Yes. Well, we'll see you in about half an hour. Bye for now."

"Bye, Bruce."

"Is she going to take this ok, Bruce? Us, I mean."

"No problem. They've been hoping for some time that I'd find someone again. They'll be quite happy about it. And grandparents again? No way they won't like our little surprise."

My reward was another passionate kiss.

"You keep that up, Sam, and we'll be much later than half an hour getting to our dinner."

Sam just gave me a wicked grin as we packed up our stuff and loaded it all back into the truck. After we were ready to go, I went back to the desk and checked us out.

After I climbed back into the pickup, Tracy reached for me. At least I thought that's what she was doing. Sam was watching and caught on, so she held Tracy up to me so I could peck her on the lips. Tracy just cooed and gave that little giggle I loved.

"I guess I'll just have to get used to two women chasing after me."

Sam gave me a punch in the shoulder, albeit, a light one. It ended up taking us forty-five minutes to find the park.

"This is my first time here, Sam. I didn't realize it was a gated park."

"It sure is a nice place," she mused.

Mom must have called ahead because, after I identified myself, the gatekeeper waved us on. Mother literally jumped for joy when she saw my guest was female and included a baby. Dad just grinned from ear to ear.

"Well, for Pete's sake, son, introduce us. When did this all happen? What's the ba..."

"Whoa, slow down Ma, one question at a time. This is Samantha or Sam and the baby's name is Tracy--ah, she's a girl."

"Oh, Sam, that's just wonderful."

Sam, this is my parents, Sue and Jim."

Then it was all gushiness between the women. Dad just continued to grin and beam his happiness. I just stood by and observed as I held Tracy.

"So, Sam," Ma finally asked, "when did you get married and how old is the baby?"

"First of all, Ma, we're not married although I think that status won't last much longer."

Ma's eyebrows went up.

"We just met a couple of days ago in a snowdrift off I-57 in a blizzard."

We walked to the house as I began to tell the full story from our meeting until the last few minutes and continued as we settled comfortably in the living room.

Sam added at the end of the story, "Our wedding plans are indefinite right now, but they'll firm up shortly. Now that I've got him, I'm not letting this man get away from me anytime soon or forever, for that matter."

"You're sure of that are you, Sam?" I interjected.

"Better believe it, big boy, better believe it. Anyway, I don't think you'd want to break Tracy's heart."

"Ah, you got me there, woman."

Dad just grinned and beamed some more.

We stayed that night and two more in the spare bedroom. Our lovemaking was rather tame in order for us to keep from making too much noise. The fourth morning, I finally told my folks we had to get on to see Sam's mother. I told them that my plans for work and whatever were indefinite yet, but that we would be in touch.

It was but a few minutes drive over to the home of Sam's mother. We got there, stopping at the park office to get the correct address and directions only to find that her mother had moved just the day before and no longer lived in the park. Donna did leave a forwarding address which the manager was more than glad to pass on to us.

************

The new address was across the Caloosahatchee River in Fort Myers. It was an upscale, new condominium building. That we were surprised would be an understatement. More surprises awaited us inside.

There was a repeat, though less gushy and more restrained, of the greetings and introductions that we went through with my parents. Donna gave me a quick once-over with a critical eye and seemed to accept me.

"We were told you just moved here yesterday. What's up, Mom?" asked Sam.

"Yes. Well, I hooked up with a man six months ago. He owned this condominium building. He also owned three others. We were together five months before he just uppped and died on me."

"Died?"

"Yes. Heart attack. But not before he'd altered his will. I knew noting about that until the lawyers contacted me. His wife was long dead and he had only one grown child, a daughter. The old geezer left me all four condominiums and left all his other assets to his daughter. Her share came to a very tidy sum indeed. I never knew the old boy was so loaded."

"Well, well, well," Sam said, "you seem to have come up pretty far in the world in a short time."

"Lot of good it'll do me."

" Why is that, Mother?"

"Because I just got the third medical opinion that I've got terminal cancer with no more than six months or less left to live."

"Oh, Mother!"

"Oh, just don't, Sam. I've had my turn. Now then, just what are your intentions with Bruce here, Sam?"

"We want to get married."

"Hmm. Just get it done while I'm still alive to see this one. The day you tie the knot, You'll inherit all four of my condominiums."

"OH MY GOD. Mother!"

After we somewhat came down off that high, we all went out to eat. When we returned, Donna set us up in a vacant condo within the building. If our condo was any indication, all these condos were upper end in price and luxury. Among the four condo buildings, Donna told us, only thirty percent were still unsold. The money from the seventy percent already sold had been invested quite wisely. I believe Sam was going to get her life back.

Finis

************

(Please? Whether you liked or disliked this story, constructive feedback and votes are appreciated and are strong encouragements for an author to keep producing.)

caprine
caprine
214 Followers
12