Bruised Knees Ch. 02

Story Info
Slave is in for a rough session...
2k words
3.86
32.3k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master placed his silver 9mm handgun against her face, sliding it from one cheek to the other and finally into her opened mouth. It was cold, solid and thick.

Oh...My...God. It's a fucking gun?

She swirled her little wet tongue around the barrel and wrapped her lips around it. Sliding her mouth over it and tightening her lips like Master enjoys. He pushed the gun farther into her mouth; she could feel her back teeth beginning to scrape the gun. It felt like an hour before her jaw began to ache maneuvering around this hard metal tube. It tasted metallic and her lipstick was smearing all over the barrel.

Enough already...

He shoved it back a little further and she gagged, it wasn't fleshy like a man's cock. This was painful. A small drip of saliva trailed down the side of her mouth. Master held it there and admired her struggling for breath. She squirmed a little before he took the gun out of her mouth. She was breathing heavily her mouth cramping from the unrelenting solid gun. Her cheeks were streaked with her black tears.

"Are you enjoying your punishment today Slave?" Master said softly, running the back of his hand on her stained cheeks.

Breathing heavily still, she swallowed her adrenaline and obvious pain.

"Y-Yes Sir, I am."

"Good girl." He said sweetly and kissed her mouth.

His kiss was warm and luscious, softly entering his tongue into her small wet mouth. He placed both of his large hands on her shoulders. He caressed her warm supple tan skin and pulled away.

Oh God...Please...Please...

He looked at her and he could smell the arousal coming from her pussy. It was sweet and there was lovely warmth behind the scent. He pushed her hair back behind her angled shoulders and kissed a trail down to her small round B cup cleavage.

"Unnh..." She moaned.

She felt him stop abruptly.

"Did I say you could make any noise?"

Oh shit.

She was caught up into the moment. It was dark through her blind fold, all she could see were the pictures in her head of him fucking her senseless. Her thighs spread wide open, his hands holding her ankles at his shoulders and the sopping, slap noises of her soaked pussy taking his massive cock.

"Bad girl." Master said firmly, "What the hell am I going to do with you? You're just not learning today. Tsk, tsk, tsk..."

Bad girl...It sounds so horrible.

"It's a damn fucking shame I have to do this slave. As much as I love what comes out of your mouth, moans without my permission will not be tolerated."

She felt her face get warm, the knot in her throat made itself present. Tears began forming behind the blindfold. She felt him step away from her. Master was standing in front of her and she could feel him glaring. He cleared his throat and he walked back into the closet where his trunk is. He reopened it, shuffled through his things and shut the trunk harder than the last time. It was his favorite gag ball. The beautiful shiny red ball and perfect one inch leather straps connecting to the pretty shiny silver buckle. He walked over to her and sighed heavily. With the ball in his hand he stood behind her and grabbed the rope connecting her neck and ankles.

"Open your fucking mouth you naughty girl."

"Yes Master."

She did as she was told and he strapped her into the gag ball. He began untying the rope and released all her limbs. Her knees were going to be black and blue in the morning.

"Get up." He scolded.

Blind and on all fours she got up like a newborn animal, weak and blind. She was shivering and still breathing heavily. Master grabbed her by the back of the hair.

"Come into the other room."

"Yes sir."

With her hands behind her back and a tight grip he led her to the bed. The room was themed a dark red and gold, antique like furniture, Master had lovely taste. He stopped her right at the edge of the grand bed and smiled. The gorgeous red, silk sheets just waiting for something filthy to soil them.

Everything hurts. This is the last time I'll ever be late. Master, please...

Slave could feel the sheets at her thighs cold and crisp.

"Good girls get a nice warm bed to make love on don't they darling?" Master said gently at her ear.

He ran his large hands over her thick round hips and bit her ear. Master circled his tongue on her ear lobe sending shivers of ecstasy down slave's bruised legs. He kissed her cheek lightly and grabbed her small breast through the red corset.

"But unfortunately, my disobedient, late little slut does not." He whispered.

He walked her over into the master bedrooms closet. His walk in closet was the size of a small room. The walls were a dark gray; there were various little trunks and things hanging against the wall for punishment. At the end of the closet there was a small bed. It was a dull lumpy mattress, surrounded by small black metal bars. It contained no pillows or sheets, and the bed was old and small.

It doesn't smell like his room anymore. God my knees hurt. My ass is stinging...Ugh let's do this already. I fucking want him so bad. He's doing it on purpose...Well I guess it's alright then.

Master started taking her blindfold off. Her eyes were smudged black and her lipstick messy from rubbing her lips against the gun. The air was cool against her eyes and she regained focus. Slave looked around with her eyes so Master didn't say anything. He turned her around and sat her on the small ugly bed. The gag ball still in her mouth she looked beautiful for her Master.

"Spread your legs for me at once." He commanded.

"Rrrs rrrr" She tried to reply.

She placed her hands behind her and opened her legs. The shiny long black heels she wore dangled off her small ankles. Her black g-string was obviously wet and she smelled of her warm wet pussy. Her hair fell on her shoulders and down her back. Master began unzipping his pants and rolling up his sleeves. He walked over to her and grabbed her wide open legs. His thick, large penis standing erect waiting for her. He slapped her clitoris with the tip of his hard cock.

Slave jolted in pain and tried to remain still.

"Take it." He scolded.

Master grabbed her g-string and ripped it off with his hand. She dares stay quiet though her hips were burning from the snap of them being ripped from her. He kneeled at the edge of the bed and began lapping on her sweet pussy lips. Slave's eyes began to roll to the back of her head as she tried to stay quiet. He suckled on her clitoris and slid two massive fingers into her tight wet hole. She squeezed her eyes shut taking the two fingers. He pushed them in and out in perfect motion increasing speed as he ran his tongue all around her lips and clit.

Oh God...I'm going to come, I can't come, I'm going to come, I can't come!

"Mmmf rrrrmmmf mmmf!" Slave managed to say through her gag.

Master took one long lick from his fingers, between the lips and up the small bead of her womanhood. He stood up and looked down at her, the pulse of his cock visible. He leaned over her grabbing her face with his slippery fingered hand. Unbuckling the gag ball he said,

"Were you close slave? I'm sure you were you filthy little thing. I can taste your eager to please. Are you ready to please me Slave?"

Her mouth free and sore jawed she replied,

"I'm always ready Sir."

"Good girl."

He spit the small remainder of her juices on her face and followed it with a hard CLAP on her cheek. Master threw the gag ball at his feet and kneeled down to begin eating her again. His tongue was amazing. So warm and wet like her pussy already was. His tongue was fast and soft, while his large fingers pumped her tight slippery hole.

"Master permission to come, permission to come please!" she said breathing shallow.

Master was slurping and sucking on her lips and clit and replied

"Come Slave, but do not squirt."

She couldn't help it. She had to. She was already so aroused. It was going to happen. Master smirked and began licking her clit even faster knowing exactly what he was doing. Faster he pumped his fingers and pushed on her soft spongy g spot.

"Ohhh...Ohhhhh I'm coming Master. Unnh! Unnnnh!" she moaned arching her back as far as she could. The warm clear liquid squirted all over Masters shirt and hand.

Oh God...Ohh...

She was breathing so heavily, and slowly inarched her back onto the dirty mattress. Before she could take a solid deep breath he climbed on the small bed and rolled her onto her stomach.

"S...Sir?" She could barely manage.

"Shut the fuck up." He said unlacing the beautiful corset revealing her narrow waist and soft back skin. Master tossed it over the small ugly bed. The garter belt looked perfect to Master. His big hard cock still erect he pushed her legs apart and shoved it in.

"Ahh...Ahhh!" She whined.

Pumping hard into her soaked tight pussy he grabbed a hand full of her hair and pulled her head back towards him.

"Too hard slut?"

"Yes Sir, ahhh...!" she tried to say louder.

He spanked her already red ass nice and hard.

"Ow! Mas...ter. Ohh..." she moaned.

"Good. Sluts like you can take a big cock, quit your fucking whining bitch." Master said continuing to pump and pull her hair like an animal. The sopping slapping noises coming from her pussy was making Master even harder.

"Grrr you naughty little fucking girl!" He growled putting his two hands on her large tan hips pulling him even deeper twice as hard.

Master was getting close but he didn't want to unleash himself inside of his nasty whore. He pulled himself out and got off the little bed. He stood up grabbed her by the garter belt, swung her around and CLAP a solid one to her face.

"Get on the floor where you belong." He growled.

Quickly, she kneeled on her knees. They were so bruised, it was almost impossible to keep her weight on them.

"Open up Slave." He commanded.

Her mouth wide open he shoved his thick slippery cock down her throat. She gagged and gurgled struggling for breath while he face fucked her. He loved watching her struggled to take his whole cock down her throat. Little whimpers escaped her as he began fucking her face harder. She wrapped her small fingers around the back of his legs.

"Awh...Ohhhh..." Master moaned, flowing his white thick load down her throat and filling up her sweet little mouth. Slave couldn't hold it all in at once, it began dripping out of her mouth down her neck and the corner of her lips.

"Open your mouth slave." Master said trying to catch his breath.

Slave hesitated for a second and she opened her mouth up towards him. It ran further down her neck and onto her thigh highs and the floor in front of her. He smiled devilishly, pleased with his work.

Master looked down at her and spit an extra little bit of himself into her mouth.

"You'll be doing a spit shine for my boots next time, now swallow." He commanded.

She did. It was warm and went down smooth.

Her ass stung and her knees ached horribly. He patted her on the head and said "Next time you are late, things will be much worse. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir." She replied and smiled.