Bruises and Kisses Ch. 02

Story Info
I think she hates me.
836 words
3.53
26.5k
9
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cathy, open the drawer," Julia moaned.

I turned over lazily and reached into the nightstand. I felt around and withdrew a purple strap-on dildo.

"Good girl," Julia smiled.

She sat up on her knees and kissed my cheek and took the strap-on from me. She rubbed it over my lips. I parted my lips and she fed the head of the dildo into my mouth. It was big, about as thick as my wrist.

"Suck," she whispered.

She wrapped one arm around my waist and kissed my cheek. She fed a little more of the dildo to me, pushing it part way down my throat. I pulled back, choking, but she continued to feed the rest of the dildo to me. She pushed it till the base came to rest against my nose. I couldn't breathe, my eyes watered, Julia kissed my neck and stroked my belly. I groaned into the dildo and she pulled it from my mouth.

"Get on your knees and elbows," Julia said.

I did as she told me, she slipped into the strap-on. She started slow, pushing into me in short shallow thrusts. She pushed deeper, reaching forward to squeeze my breasts. Her hips smacked against my ass, she held onto my breasts, kissing her shoulders. Her warm skin felt so nice against mine. I envied her smooth skin, mine being so rough from the bruises and scars she'd given me.

"Feel good, you like that?" she whispered in my ear.

She thrust deeper, a little harder, the balls of the dildo slapping and stroking my clit. I wanted to cum, I needed to cum.

"Yes, yes... Oh please push deeper!" I moaned.

She chuckled in my ear, teasing my earlobe with her tongue. She squeezed my breasts a little harder and pinched my nipples, laughing as I cried out. She rolled my nipples between her fingers.

"Deeper?" she said sweetly.

I nodded quickly. She paused in her thrusting and circled her hips, twisting the dildo inside me. Its balls rubbed against my clit. I pushed back against her, trying to push the dildo deeper.

"Please?" I moaned.

She resumed her short shallow thrusts from earlier. I could feel my pussy sucking on the dildo, not wanting it to stop or leave.

"Deeper?" Julia whispered.

She circled her hips again, screwing the dildo into me.

"Yes," I moaned.

She slapped my ass hard.

"Harder?" she laughed.

I bit my lip, tasting blood. I wished she would stop teasing me.

"Yes!" I cried.

She thrust deeper, harder, her hips slapping against my ass.

"Oh yes!" I moaned.

She laughed, her voice high pitched. Then she pulled the dildo from my pussy. I felt pressure on my ass, then it opening. Oh it hurt so much!

"Julia no!" I cried out.

She just laughed, reaching forward she grabbed a handful of my hair and thrust hard into me, yanking my head back as she rode my ass, using my hair as her reins.

"How's that feel?" she asked.

I bit my lip, trying hard not to cry for fear she may do it harder. I think she knew what was going on in my mind, and she thrust harder into me. How could such a beautiful woman be so cruel.

"Please Julia, I'll split apart!" I cried to her.

I think that was what she wanted. She wanted to split me in two.

Then she pulled the dildo from my ass, a cold breeze entered me, and she smacked it against my hole. She spit into my ass and then pushed the dildo back in me, then pulled it out and smacked my hole again, then entered my ass again. I wished she'd make up her mind.

"Such a slut, your hole just doesn't seem to want to close up," Julia chuckled.

She pushed the dildo deeper.

"Maybe we should open you up a little more," she said softly.

I shook my head quickly, and she slowed her thrusting, but then she thrust harder into me. She held my hips, her nails digging into me.

"Oh look at this monster going into this sweet girl," Julia moaned.

She pulled the dildo from my pussy and tapped it against my clit. She rubbed the head up and down between my lips and then entered my pussy again. She thrust gently into me this time, moaning with me.

"Oh yes," she moaned.

Her hips slapped against my ass, she wrapped her arms around me and kissed my shoulders and neck, I tossed my head back and cried out, my pussy clenching round the dildo. Almost immediately Julia thrust harder into me, pushing deeper, circling and grinding her hips against my ass. With one final thrust I cried out and came all over the dildo. I collapsed on the bed, Julia hovered over me, breathing heavily. She slipped out of the dildo and and turned off the light. She turned me over and wrapped her arm around me and kissed my cheek and whispered, "Good night."