Bru's Girls Ch. 02

Story Info
Mardi Gras with Vin Diesel & Johnny Depp.
2k words
3.83
24.6k
2

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Necoma sighed and looked around the empty bar. Sounds of celebration drifted in from the streets. "I'm starting to really dislike Mardi Gras." She glanced over at Alyssa when she heard a gasp. "What?"

"That's blasphemous, Nicki. Don't let anyone else in the city hear you." She climbed up on the bar. "I wanna dance. Dance with me, Nicki." She motioned her friend up.

"This isn't Coyote Ugly. Get down."

She pouted before jumping down. She grabbed Nicki's hand and pulled her to an area clear of tables. "Dance with me."

"I don't think so. Why don't you go to Clouteel's?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I'll close up early and blame it on Amy."

Alyssa grabbed her purse and headed for the door. "Later." She was brought up short by a man opening the door. "Oops. Sorry." She brushed past him. Stopping short outside, she turned to glance back at him. She craned her neck to watch him walk further inside. "Nice," she muttered before starting down the sidewalk.

Vin Diesel looked around the empty room. Glancing behind the bar, he noticed someone with her head in the cooler. His gaze skimmed down her jean-clad legs. "Are you closed?" A loud bang sounded from inside the cooler, along with curses. He smiled as the rest of the girl was revealed. "Sorry."

"No problem. I bang my head all the time," Nicki said sarcastically. She rubbed her head as she looked up. She felt her mouth drop open.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. What can I get for you?" She lowered her gaze to see that everything was stocked.

"A beer." Vin sat on the closest stool. "Are you closed?"

"Sorta. Every body's on Bourbon Street, so the bars that way get more action." She placed a bottle in front of him. "Is this your first Mardi Gras?"

"Yeah."

"How do you like it so far?"

He smiled. "It's alright. A lot of drunken people."

"Mardi Gras at its finest." She leaned against the bar. "I'm Nicki."

"So, Nicki. What are doing after work?"

"More than likely going home and going to bed."

"You mean, you're not going to join the masses in getting inebriated and flashing your tits at perfect strangers for beads?"

She shook her head. "I'll leave that for the hordes of well-endowed tourists to do that. Been there, done that," she said under her breath.

*****

"How are you going to find Orlando in this crowd?" Beth yelled.

"I told him what we were wearing and that we'll be by the DJ," Amy yelled back. She looked over at her roommate. "That actually looks good."

"Right." She tugged on the plunging neckline. "It's hotter than hell in here."

"We'll go outside as soon as he gets here. There he is." She stood on her toes and waved. She turned around and placed a kiss on Beth's cheek. "Later," she said as she slipped into the crowd.

"Amy. Dammit." She sighed. She pushed her way through the crowd, slapping at a few guys who grabbed at her tits. "Hands off buddy."

Finally she made it to the open French doors. She stepped out into the cool night air and shivered slightly. A cape settled over her shoulders. Startled she looked over to see a man standing next to her. He bowed low, taking her hand.

"A lady should not be allowed to catch a cold." His lips grazed the back of her wrist. His brown eyes met hers. "Would you care for a walk in the garden?"

Beth smiled. "A lady should never be alone without a chaperon, especially with a pirate."

"You guessed." He gazed down at his costume.

"It's a fantasy of mine, to be ravished by an infamous swash buckler."

"Milady, be prepare to be consumed." He led her down to the garden. "Does my lady have a name?"

"Elizabeth. And yours?"

"John."

*****

Vin tossed back the shot and set the glass on the bar with the others. Nicki followed suit. He laughed. "You're actually meeting me shot for shot."

"This ain't nothin'. You should drink with Amy."

"And why's that?"

"She would probably put you under the table. Might even join ya," she mumbled.

"What was that?"

She shook her head. "We better get out of here before we drink anymore. Asher'll come in in the morning an' have a shit fit."

Pulling out his wallet, he tossed several bills on the bar. "That should take care of the damage."

She opened the register and slipped them inside. Stepping on the stool, she hopped up onto the bar. She twisted around. Before she could jump down, he moved between her thighs. She placed her hands on his shoulders. "I can't get down if you're standin' in my way."

He reached an arm around her waist while his fingers tangled in her hair at the nape of her neck. "Your accent is sexier than hell."

"It's not as thick as those from the bayous." She sucked in a breath when he stopped inches from her mouth. It whooshed out of her lungs as his cheeks grazed hers. He inhaled.

"Smell good too."

"Thanks." She turned her head and her lips brushed his. Unthinking she captured his bottom lip and sucked. With a groan he sealed his lips to hers. He pulled her off of the bar, letting her slide down his body. He hauled her up against him.

"Off," he growled as he unsnapped her jeans and tugged them over her hips. She toed off her shoes and shimmied out of her pants. He dragged her shirt over her head, leaving her in just her bra and socks. He ran his hands up her sides to cup her breasts. With a grin he swiftly unhooked the front clasp and tossed it over his shoulder. "One more shot," he said as he got on his knees in front of her.

Nicki grabbed the tequila. Watching him she tipped the bottle, sending the last of the cool liquor down her body. He slowly licked the residue off her as he stood. Her hands clutched at his shoulders when he blew lightly on her nipples, causing them to pucker. He tongued one rosy bud before slipping it into his mouth. She groaned as he bit gently on it. His forefinger and thumb teased its twin.

She reached for his pants while he feasted on her breasts. She shoved them over his hips and drew him closer. He captured her wrists, restraining them behind her back. One leg hooked over his hip. She felt his dick rub against her cunt. He surged inside her in one motion. Her other leg wrapped around his waist, her ankles locking behind his back.

Nicki's back arched over the bar. She moaned as he moved deeper. He pressed against her, causing the wood to bite into her skin. His pace increased. She closed her eyes and saw sparks of light. Her head hit the bar.

"Come for me," she heard him say. The light exploded. She tightened her legs around him. As her heartbeat slowed, she opened her eyes to find him grinning at her.

*****

Beth was followed John into the labyrinth. Torches illuminated the path before them. Twisting and turning, they went deeper into the maze. They hadn't met anyone else for a while when he stopped. He escorted her to stone bench. Gingerly she sat down, with him kneeling in front of her.

Leaning over, he kissed her softly. The tip of his tongue lightly brushed over her parted lips. She grabbed him by the front of his shirt and deepened the kiss. They separated because of lack of air.

"I wanted to go slow," he said.

"I don't," she said as she stood. She grinned mischievously while she lowered the zipper of her gold dress. It slid down her body to pool at her feet. She stepped out of it, wearing nothing except her mask, garter and stockings.

He stared at her standing above him. He skimmed his hands up her legs, around to her ass. He pulled her forward, his nose just touching her pubic hair. Parting her legs slightly, he blew lightly. She widened her stance to give him easier admittance. One finger barely brushed the outer lips. On the next pass, she sensed a slight pressure sliding against her clit before it dipped into her pussy. She moaned as he continued to tease her.

Two things happened at once; his finger entered her as his tongue skated across her. She clutched at his shoulders. A rhythm was created. Soon a second digit joined the first. He tilted her hips toward him, giving him better access. He closed his lips over her clit and sucked. Her knees gave out and her head rolled back. She threaded her fingers through his dark hair.

"John," she whimpered. His response was a nibble. A soft moan escaped her lips as she stiffened. He removed his drenched fingers and kissed his way up her body.

*****

Vin slowly withdrew from Nicki. He let go of her wrists and turned her around. He placed her hands on the bar. She heard something tear and a muffled curse before he rejoined her.

"Hang on."

He thrust into her, sending her into another orgasm. Her nails dug into the wood. He bit the back of her neck, soothing it with his tongue. He grabbed her hips and drove deeper. She heard him whisper something in her ear, but couldn't make out the words. He growled low in his throat, the tempo intensifying. Her mouth opened in a soundly cry as she tightened around him. He plunged into her once more and groaned.

He pulled gradually out of her. Sitting on a stool, she watched as he cleaned up. Stepping between her legs, he ran a thumb over her bottom lip. She bit it gently before sucking it into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it, making him moan.

"I have plans for that mouth. Come back to my hotel with me."

"Gimme five minutes." She quickly dressed. "Mardi Gras's looking better every minute," she said as she locked the door. He looked at her with a puzzled look. She shook her head. Together they headed toward the river.

*****

"Should we interrupt them?" Amy whispered over her shoulder.

"And get killed? I don't think so," Orlando said into her ear. He ran his tongue along its edge, causing her to giggle. She slapped at him.

"Stop that."

"Don't you have a large bed at your house?"

"You know I do."

"Why don't we go fill it." He took her hand and escorted her away. She glanced back over her shoulder and smiled.

Beth was straddling John, who had his back to the bench. His hands were on her hips, his fingers digging into her flesh. Her head was thrown back. Small whimpers echoed in the back of her throat. She rose up on her knees and came down hard. He groaned, his face dropping into her cleavage.

"Oh God," she moaned as shutters racked her body. He tensed up when he came, his teeth grinding together.

John slowly raised his head, trailing kisses along her collarbone and up her neck to her lips. "We should get out of here before we get arrested for indecent exposure."

"Private property and I know the owners." She grinned and slowly ground her hips against his. "Ready for round two?"

He sat there for a moment before he started to laugh.

*****

"Hey, Alyssa, have you seen Beth or Nicki this weekend?" Thianna cut a piece of King Cake and checked under it.

"I last saw Nicki on Friday night. Vin Diesel walked in right after I left."

Thi choked on the cake. "What?" she said when she caught her breath.

"Vin Diesel. You know, the hunk from Pitch Black."

"I know who you're talking about. Are you sure?"

"Yep."

"And Beth?"

"Beth is upstairs in her bed. Not alone," Amy said as she strolled into the kitchen.

"Who's she with?"

"Johnny Depp." She grabbed the bowl of grapes and headed back upstairs.

"Two guesses who's she's with," Alyssa said.

"Does the first one count?" Thi picked up the rest of the cake. "Damn it."

Alyssa smiled. "I got the baby this morning. Good luck's comin' to me."