Bru's Girls Ch. 04

Story Info
Ryan Reynolds and Toby Keith come to town.
3.8k words
4.71
11.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I died and went to heaven, cause you have to be an angel."

Amy looked up from her book. "Fallen angel, actually."

"Welcome to Earth. I'm Ryan." He held out his hand.

"Reynolds?" she asked as she shook his hand.

He pulled down his shades. "Guilty. Shh." He sat next to her. "So, what are you doing on this fine N'Awlins day?"

"About to go to work." She put her book in her bag and stood.

"How bout later?"

"I'm off at eight." She held out her hand. "Let me see your map."

"What makes you think I have one?" She just looked at him. "Okay."

"One-Eyed Jack is a great place." She marked off its location on the map.

"Is that where you work?"

"No. I'll meet you there at nine. Is that okay?"

"Fine. No name?" he asked, giving her a puppy dog look.

She smiled. "Amy." She turned and started to walk away.

"No last name?" he called after her.

"Nope," she said over her shoulder.

*****

"Quit pouting," Thianna said as she nudged Beth. They were setting up for happy hour.

"I was number twelve. Just one more number and I would be backstage with Toby Keith."

"You wouldn't have been able to win anything else from the station. When's the concert?"

"Tomorrow night. It's been sold out for months now." She laid her head on the bar. "This sucks."

"I'd rather you pout than whine."

"Amy, Beth's pouting," Thi whined. She plopped into a chair in front of the desk.

"And I'm supposed to do what? Pull Toby Keith tickets out of my ass?" She didn't look up from her paperwork.

"It's depressing the customers. Don't your family have connections?"

Amy looked up. "You make it sound like we're part of the Mafia."

"Aren't you?" She smiled as she stood and walked out the office.

She picked up the phone and dialed a number. "Hey, Boom, it's Amy. I need a favor. I have a depressed waitress here who wants to see Toby Keith."

"Do you want me to get Amy?" Thi threatened.

"She's gone. Has a date." Beth moped.

"Wit who?"

"Don't know, don't care." She noticed an envelope lying on the bar. Picking it up, she noticed it had her name on it. "Thi, what's this?"

"I don't know. Open it."

She did. Several item fell out. "OhmyGod. A backstage pass and ticket to see Toby Keith. Did you do this?"

"With what power? I don't have that kinda clout."

"I do."

They both looked up. Beth nearly screamed. Thi smiled and walked away.

"Who's Beth talking to?" Asher asked.

"Toby Keith." Thi checked her watch. "They've been talking for over an hour. Oh. Looks like they're leaving."

Beth turned and wiggled her fingers in farewell.

*****

Ryan entered One-Eyed Jack and looked around. His fallen angel wasn't to be seen. He strolled up to the bar. After receiving his beer, he glanced around again. Something caught his eye and he looked up. There she stood. She was leaning on the banister of the balcony, her hair falling over her shoulders. She smiled and waved. He saluted her with his bottle. Holding up a finger, she turned and disappeared from view.

He scanned the bar again, waiting. He caught a movement out of the corner of his eyes. Someone was descending the stairs in the back. Skin-tight hip-hugging jeans were in view, soon followed by a generous amount of skin. A deep burgundy crop top, bearing her shoulders, covered full breasts. He choked on his beer when he realized it was Amy. She sauntered toward him, a small smile on her lips. When she reached him, she placed a kiss on his cheek.

"I'm glad you found Jack's." She leaned against the bar. He turned to face her.

"I came after you left. Aren't you hot?" Her shirt had long sleeves.

"Not really. Here, feel. It's made out of muslin. Very thin and light weight."

The bartender came up to them. "Hey, Amy. Where you at?"

"Hey, Jake. I just want a banana daiquiri."

"You got it."

"Where you at?" Ryan asked.

"It means how you doin' in normal talk."

"Hm. Are you wearing a bra?"

She grinned. "Staring at my tits, Mr. Reynolds? No, I'm not. You can't in this type of shirt."

"I can tell." He shifted a little closer to her. As he lifted his bottle to his mouth, he grazed the back of his hand against her breast.

*****

"Is this your place?" Toby asked. He and Beth had walked a few blocks when she stopped and pulled out a key.

"It's my brother's. He's over in Italy right now." She led the way up the stairs. She stopped in front of the first door she came to. "I come here if I need a break from my roommates." She flipped on the lights to show a small apartment. "Would you like a beer?"

"Sure," he said as he began to walk around the flat.

Beth entered the kitchen, heading to the fridge. She leaned against the counter and began to fan herself. She tried to slow her heartbeat by taking deep breaths. When she had calmed down, somewhat, she got two beers out. Music wafted in from the living area. Exiting the kitchen, she found Toby in front of the entertainment center. He was holding a picture in his hands.

"Is this you?" he asked.

She grimaced when she saw which picture he had. "Yeah. I was a bean sprout with boobs at twelve." She handed him his beer and took the picture. She turned to find him staring at said boobs. She began to blush.

"I'm glad to see the rest of your body caught up."

"Yeah, well." She was at loss for words.

"Wanna dance?" he asked.

"I'm not very good."

"Come on. Everybody can two-step." He pulled her into his arms.

"Ooh." She tried to get closer to him. "You forgot your beer."

He chuckled. "Sorry." He took her bottle and set them both down. "Let's try that again."

After a few turns, the two-step became a slow dance. He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her lips. His moustache tickled her nose. She stood there, stunned. He repeated the action, lingering. She cupped his head, keeping him where he was. The kiss deepened.

Beth felt the solid wall at her back. She locked her hands behind his neck. Toby let his hands roam. One hand cupped her ass while he palmed a breast with the other. His thumb grazed her nipple through her bra and shirt. Slowly he tugged her shirt out of her shorts. He slipped his hand underneath. He skimmed over her ribs, up back to her breast. She squirmed impatiently.

Breaking the kiss, she gestured to the back of the apartment. "The bedroom is that way." She sucked in a breath as he nibbled on her earlobe. "It's that way," she repeated breathlessly.

"Hm." His beard scrapped along her neck. His lips followed. He raised up and looked at her. Her eyes were closed; her breathing labored. He smiled as he removed her shirt. "Which way?" She limply pointed.

Taking her hand, he led her farther into the apartment. The door stood open, making it easy to find. Flipping on the light, his smile widened. A large four-poster bed stood in the middle of the room. He twirled her around until she fell on the bed. Absently she slipped off her shoes.

Through half-lidded eyes, she watched him watching her. She reached down and undid her shorts. Raising up, she slipped them off, leaving her in bra and panties. He grabbed his shirt and pulled it off, flinging it to the side. After toeing off his shoes, he reached for his belt. He paused and motioned for her to scoot farther up on the bed. She did, moving all the way until she hit the headboard. Slowly, he unbuttoned his jeans. A mischievous smile flirted across his lips. She felt her pulse jump at that smile. The zipper inched down, tooth by tooth. He pushed his jeans down and kicked them off.

Toby grabbed her ankles and pulled her until she was in the middle of the bed. He climbed up until he covered her with his entire length. He too soon moved back with a pillow. He sat on his knees between her legs. He tapped her hips. "Up."

Beth raised up so he could place the pillow under her hips. He pulled her panties down, his nails lightly raking down her thighs. She lowered her hips. He threw the underwear over his shoulder before sliding back down the bed. She couldn't see him, but could feel his breath on the inside of her thighs. She lay there, her entire body shivering in anticipation.

He watched her for an instant before licking bottom to top. His tongue delved inside on the way up. He closed his eyes as the taste of her filled his mouth. He put his hands under her hips and raised her up higher. He licked again, keeping his tongue in longer. Her muscles contracted around him. Her legs trembled. He removed his tongue and sucked. She hissed in a breath. He moved further up, finding her clit. She gasped as he circled it before settling his mouth above it.

"Oh God," she moaned as he rolled her clit with his tongue. Her breathing became erratic. She started to tense up when the climax began. His teeth scraped her clit, sending her over the edge. A small cry escaped before her breath hitched. She trembled with aftershocks.

*****

"What do you do for a living?" Ryan asked as he set up his shot. He wasn't doing very well. He was on his third beer to her one daiquiri. And he couldn't he keep his eyes off of her. He hit the ball, then cursed as the eleven ball went into the hole.

"I'm a photographer. Weddings, portraits, that sort of thing." She hit the cue ball and smiled.

"Any other types of pictures?"

"Like what?" She pocketed another ball. Two more and she wins, again.

He leaned in close as he passed by. "Nude," he said quietly. She scratched.

"Maybe." She propped up on the table. "Would it be me or you?"

He missed the ball. "Uh, me."

"I can do." She sunk her last ball, then turned her attention to the eight ball. "It would have to be at your place. I got nosy roommates."

"Okay." He took a long sip of beer. He watched her put her pool stick on the table. "What? Now?"

"Sure. We just have to run by my house to get my equipment." She started toward the stairs.

"Okay," he said to himself. He finished his beer and followed.

They walked in silence down the streets of the Quarter. "Tell me about your roommates," he said. He liked the cadence of her accent.

"Alyssa is my younger sister. She's in school to be a stylist. Nicki is currently taking accounting classes. Thi is going to be a teacher. And Beth is taking real estate classes."

"And that's it. What about you?"

"What about me? I'm a photographer. My older sister's a wedding planner. I get a lot of work thrown my way. Thank God."

"So you're the middle child."

"Kinda. Besides Alyssa, I have two other sisters and five brothers."

"Good Lord. Nine kids? How did your parents keep their sanity?"

"They didn't." She shrugged. "Hey, we're Cajun and Catholic. We weren't born sane." They turned down her street. A light burned in the living room window. "I think Alyssa and Nicki are home. You can come in if you want."

Nicki turned when she heard the door open. "Hey," she said when she saw Amy. "You're home early." Then she saw Ryan.

"I need to get my cameras. Nicki, Ryan. Ryan, Nicki. Where's Alyssa?"

"On the phone with Dom. From the sounds, it's heated."

Amy dashed up the stairs and went straight to the bathroom. She quickly closed the door before falling in front of the toilet. All the daiquiri she drank came right back up. She flushed the toilet and leaned back with her eyes closed. She will not let this spoil her night. Standing she quickly brushed her teeth and splashed her face. She grabbed her camera bag from her room and headed back downstairs.

"I'm ready."

A frown marred his brow. "Are you okay? You look pale."

She waved away his concern. "The daiquiri didn't agree with me. I'm okay. Later, Nick."

Before she started down the steps, Ryan grabbed her arm, bringing her up against him. She looked up at him. He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Are you sure? Nothing will happen if you're not up to it."

She laid a hand on his chest. "I'm fine. Really." She left him standing on the porch.

*****

Beth slowly rock her hips. She raised up on her knees, then sat back down. Toby rested his hands on her hips, letting her set the pace. His fingers tightened as her muscles squeezed him.

"You're torturing me," he groaned.

"Good." She kept the slow tempo.

"Jesus," he muttered. He surged up, causing her to moan.

Her pace quickened. She put her hands on his chest. Absently her nails dug into his skin. He pistoned up into her. Her legs tightened on his hips. She leaned forward, her climax causing her to tremble.

He rolled them over until he was on top. He put a hand on her shoulder as he pumped into her. Sweat beaded on his forehead and he gritted his teeth. Another orgasm shuttered through her. He pushed forward again and exploded.

*****

"You're staying here?" Amy asked as they stopped in front of an old house five blocks from the Quarter.

"Yep. I don't like hotels." Ryan unlocked the door and led her inside.

"Here?"

"Is there something wrong with it? Is it haunted?"

"Every house in New Orleans is haunted." She turned in a circle, taking in the house. "It's beautiful." She set her bag down. "Where do you want to start?" She stood with a camera in her hand.

"Very professional." He traced her shoulder with a finger.

"Mr. Reynolds, would you like to start out in the living room?" She motioned the room behind him.

"Fine," he huffed. He turned and entered the room, flipping on the lights. He plopped down on the couch. He crossed his arms over his chest and pouted.

She smiled. "That's a good one." She snapped his picture. "Now, loose the pout and uncross your arms. Just rest your hands by your side." She looked through the viewfinder. "You look too pretty." She walked over to him and ruffled his hair. He closed his eyes at her touch. "Yeah. Now open your eyes. Okay." After snapping the pictures, she turned to get her other camera. It was more of her trying to calm herself. The look he gave her could have burnt up the film. "I need you to sit forward, with your elbows on your knees. Look down, now up."

"Come here," he said. She walked over to him. When she was an arm length away, he grabbed her belt loop and pulled her closer. He rested his head on her stomach. He moved his head, his beard stubble scraping against her skin. She shivered. He placed a kiss on the side of her navel. His tongue dipped into her navel. He pulled her closer. Taking her camera, he set it on the floor. She straddled his hips.

He reached up and tangled his fingers in her hair. He lowered her head to him. His lips plucked at hers. He brushed his lips over hers before kissing her. She shifted herself on his lap, positioning herself better. She ground her hips against his. Her breasts pressed against his chest. With his hands on her hips, he surged his hips upwards.

"What about the pictures?" she asked when his lips left hers.

"Later," he growled against her throat. He sucked on the spot where her neck and shoulder met. She made a little mewing sound at the sensation. He cupped her breast through her shirt. She jumped when he grazed her nipple with his thumb. He rolled it between his fingers, causing her to moan. Shifting their positions, he laid her on the couch next to him. Still teasing her nipple, he took its twin into his mouth.

Amy felt as if she'd been shocked. The feel of his mouth on her sensitive nipple made her moan. She felt the heat leave, then a cool breeze. Her nipple tightened to the point of pain. She moaned again. He turned his attention to the other breast, giving it the same treatment. Her hips bucked against him.

Ryan brushed his lips down her stomach, past her navel, to the top of her pants. He stopped and sat up. Reaching down, he picked up her camera. He stood over her and snapped a pictured. "I want a copy of that one. Hold that." He placed the camera on her stomach and picked her up. Turning he started up the stairs. He set her down near the bed. "Now, Miss Amy, we can finish the pictures."

She stared at him blankly. He had her nearly coming just by sucking on her nipples and he wanted to finish the shoot? She glanced down and saw his erection straining against his jeans. "Alright. You actors are weird."

He turned on the light. "Just keep taking pictures. You might wanna back up some more."

She brought the camera up and did as he said. She took several steps back until the back of her knees hit the bed. He closed the door and leaned back against it for a moment. He pushed off of it and started walking towards her real slow. His hands came up to begin unbuttoning his shirt. He shrugged it off and reached for the hem of his tank top. He didn't stop looking at her. When he became fuzzy, she lowered the camera. "Now what? You ran out of room."

He kicked off his shoes and peeled off his socks. "Same as before. Keep shooting." He walked back to the door. He took a deep breath before turning around. He was actually nervous. He noticed his angel was ready. He sauntered towards her. He unbuckled his belt and pulled it from the loops. Next came the button and the zipper. He stopped and pushed his jeans over his hips, down his legs. He heard her intake of breath when he stood back up. Stepping out of the jeans, he continued to her. Taking her camera from her, he said, "Your turn."

She sat on the bed and lifted her leg. She pulled her pants leg up to reveal boots that came up to her mid-calf. She slowly lowered the zipper and pulled it off. She repeated the process with the other boot. Standing she unbuttoned her jeans. She started to move them down her hips, then turned her back, showing off her tattoo. Keeping her legs straight, she pushed her pants down to her ankles. He cleared his throat when she stood back up. Facing him again, she stopped. "I'm gonna be out of film soon."

"You still have your shirt on."

She huffed and pulled her arms out of the sleeves. She stuck out her bottom lip in a pout. She slowly lowered her top, freeing her breasts. She continued down her stomach and over her hips until it pooled at her feet.

He took one more picture. He set the camera down before dropping it. Quickly he closed the distance between them. He sealed his lips to hers in a hungry kiss. He pulled on her thong in the back with both hands. The straps finally ripped apart. Grabbing her ass, he lifted her and laid her on the bed. She scooted back until he stopped her. He lay beside her, kissing and caressing her.

Feeling his hand between her legs, she opened them wider, allowing him access to her pussy. He slipped in one finger, then two. She whimpered. As his fingers slid in and out, the palm of his hand rubbed her clit. Adding to the sensation, he sucked and nibbled on her breasts. His stubble scratched her sensitive skin.

"Ah, Jesus," Amy whispered. Her body began to tense up as her orgasm neared. Then he stopped. She opened her eyes to find him quickly shedding his briefs.

Ryan covered her with his body. She lifted her legs as he guided his dick into her. She bit her lip. He groaned, feeling her muscles tighten and contract around him. When he was in to the hilt, he stayed there for a moment. Propping his weight up on his elbows, he watched her. Her head was thrown back, her breath coming out in little gasps. He began to move. Her legs positioned themselves on his hips, making him go deeper. He felt his dick hit her cervix.

"Harder," she gasped. He pistoned himself in and out of her body. She gasped at each thrust. Soon she cried out, stiffening as she came. He closed his eyes and slowed down. She groaned when he pulled out of her. He rolled her over onto her stomach and lifted her hips in the air. He entered her again.

"Look," he said and tapped her left shoulder. She looked to the side he indicated and moaned. There they were. She was on her knees with her head on the bed. He was behind her, fucking her. His thrusts got faster and harder. She was coming again when he slapped her ass. "Watch." He pulled out as he started to come. It landed all over her; inside her thighs, her ass and pussy.

12