Bru's Girls Ch. 05

Story Info
On a movie set with Joaquin Phoenix & Colin Farrell.
5.6k words
4.88
12.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A scream rent the air. Beth came running down the stairs. "I won! I won!" she yelled. She found her roommates in the kitchen. "I won!"

"We hear," Nicki said crossly.

"What did you win?" Alyssa asked.

"I won four tickets to WWE's Great American Bash, PLUS spend ALL day with . . . guess." She waited for a moment. "The UNDERTAKER!!"

"Oh good God," Amy said. She turned her attention to the ledger in front of her.

"So who you gonna take?" Thi asked.

"Anybody but Amy." Beth stuck her tongue out at the brunette. "Did I mention that the tickets also come with backstage passes?"

"Oh be still my heart," Amy muttered without looking up.

"We get to meet all the wrestlers," Beth continued, ignoring Amy. "All your favs, Gigi said."

"Hmmm. A bunch of sweaty, gorgeous, well-built guys in hardly any clothing? Count me in," Nicki commented as she put her bowl in the sink.

"Meet Shawn Michaels; hell yeah, I'm going."

"Alyssa? You wanna go?"

"Sure." She looked at her sister. "Amy, do you wanna go?"

"No. You go. I've got to work that night." She closed the ledger and stood. "You guys go and have fun." She grabbed her purse and left out the back door.

Silence covered the kitchen for a moment.

"What bug is up her butt?" Beth asked.

"I think her and Orly had a fight. I don't think she's talked to him for a while and there was that guy a couple of weeks ago." Alyssa wiped off the counter.

"What guy?" Beth asked.

*****

Beth drummed her feet with impatience. She watched the clock, willing the hands to move. She jumped off the couch when she heard a motorcycle. She sighed when it passed by. Amy was coming down the stairs as she walked back to the living room.

"What's up?"

"I'm waiting for the Undertaker."

"He's coming here?"

Beth nodded. "Hey. What's with you and Orly? Lyssa said you were fighting. And who's this guy a couple of weeks ago?"

Amy sighed. "Orly and I are not fighting. He's making a movie. And the guy is nobody's business."

"Oh." A motorcycle roared in front of the house, then was silent. "Oh my God. It's him." The two of them sat there, listening for any other noise. The doorbell caused both of them to jump.

Beth stood and nervously wiped her hands on her pants. She opened the door and there he was; Mark Calloway, the Undertaker. She bit her lip to keep from screaming.

"Beth Towns?"

She felt something bump into her from behind. "Yeah," she stuttered. "I'm Beth."

"Hi, I'm Amy, one of Beth's roommates."

He turned his gaze to her. "Are you coming tonight?"

"Nah, I can't. I have to work. Have fun." She turned and left them alone.

Beth had collected herself while Amy talked. "Would you like to come in?"

He shook his head. "Have you ever been on a Harley?" She nodded. "Let's go." He retraced his steps back to the bike. She followed. He started the bike, causing the neighbor's cat to run away. She climbed on behind him. "Hold on," he called back to her as he took off down the road.

Soon they were on I-10, heading towards the bayous. He turned off the interstate and headed up River Road towards Baton Rouge.

She watched the scenery pass by in a blur. She was sitting behind the Undertaker on his Harley. Oh My God. She tried to take calming breaths, but that was a little hard to do at the present moment. Her arms were around his waist, as if hanging on for dear life.

They slowed and turned into a deserted plantation. Stopping in front of the house, he let down the kickstand and killed the engine. Silence descended upon them. He got off the bike and stared at her, his gigantic arms crossed over his chest. She looked around, squirming under his gaze. They were completely alone.

"Let's go."

She jumped at the sound of his voice. Getting off the bike, she followed him into the house. Boards creaked and groaned under their feet. When they reached the stairs, he motioned for her to go ahead of him. Halfway up she felt a tug on her belt loop. She froze. The stairs squeaked as he came up behind her. His hand roamed up her body. He grabbed her tits, kneading them.

"I could feel them pressing into my back," he growled into her ear. A hand cupped her crotch as he ground his erection against her ass. "Got me hard. Got you wet." He rubbed her through her pants. "You wanna get fucked, little girl?" Deftly he unsnapped her jeans and delved his hand inside. She gasped as two fingers entered her. "I think you do. Say it."

"I want you to fuck me," she said breathlessly. Her head was spinning. Her pants and underwear was soon pushed down to her ankles and her shirt was above her breasts. The cups of her bra were under her breasts, pushing them up further.

Beth gasped as she felt his hard length slide between her legs. She was bent over at the waist. He was inside her in one thrust. She reached back and grabbed his arm with one hand while steadying herself against the stairs with the other. She couldn't keep pace with him.

Mark clutched her hips as he slammed into her. He began to slow his movement. She moaned in frustration. She forced her hips back in a silent plea. "What do you want?"

He teased her with his cock, sliding slowly in and out. "Tell me."

"Fuck me."

"I am."

"Harder," she whispered. She grunted when he hit her cervix. He kept the slow rhythm and went deep each time. She hit the stair in frustration. "Faster." He picked up the tempo. She was so close to coming. He reached around and began rubbing her clit. She saw stars behind her eyelids.

He smiled when she screamed. He could feel her juices running out of her. He moaned as her muscles tightened around him. Grunting he came inside her.

She opened her eyes to find her head on the stair step. Her ass was sticking up in the air, the Undertaker still buried inside. He slid out. Slowly she stood. He stopped her when she started to pull up her pants.

"There's a bed in the room at the top of the stairs. I want you stripped and on your back in two minutes."

*****

"Hello."

Alyssa glanced briefly over her shoulder. "Hi."

"What are you doing out here by your lonesome?"

"Waiting on friends." She continued to scan the crowd for Thi, Nicki and Beth.

"Are you Alyssa?"

She turned around. "How did you know my name?"

"Mark sent me. I'm Rob." He held out his hand. When she took it, he kissed the back of her hand. "Come on. I'll show you where to go."

"I don't know Mark, and I'm waiting on friends."

"Thi and Nicki?" She nodded. "They're already inside." She tugged on her hand. "I won't bite. Unless you ask me." He led her into the bowels of the Super Dome. "Who are you gonna root for tonight?"

"I don't actually watch wrestling. I got the ticket by default cause my sister had to work."

"Really? Who's her favorite?"

"Jeff Hardy."

"That's interesting. Where does she work?"

"At Bru's in the Quarter. We all do."

"Hm. Luke," he called out to a security guard. "This is Alyssa. She's part of the group that won off the radio." He turned to her. "I can't take you to your seat, but Luke will see you there safely." He kissed the back of her hand and walked away.

"Is he always like that?"

"Don't know. Never seen him like that." He motioned for her to follow him. Soon he led her straight to her roommates.

"Where you been?" Thi asked.

"Don't get me started," Alyssa warned.

"You're just in time. Jeff Hardy's about to come out," Nicki said.

"Hey, Beth, how was your day wit the Undertaker?"

Her answer was drowned out by Jeff Hardy's music.

*****

"My parents are ecstatic," Orlando said.

Amy was sitting in the office, talking to him on her cell phone. "That's good. At least they'll be accepting a grandchild born out of wedlock."

"What did your parents say?" Her silence told him. "You haven't told them."

"No." She fiddled with her pen. "The girls don't even know yet. They know I've been acting strange lately."

"Are you going to?"

"Yes."

"When?"

"Soon, Orly. I promise."

Someone rapped on the door. Patience stuck her head in. "Amy, there's a customer out here that wants you."

"I've got to go back to work."

"Tell them, Amy."

"I will," she promised. Sighing she hung up. Out in the barroom, Patience pointed him out. She checked him out as she crossed the floor. Bright blue hair that hung down to his shoulders. A black t-shirt was tucked into jeans. "Hi," she said when she neared. "I'm Amy."

The guy turned. Seeing her, he smiled. "Hi, Amy. I'm Jeff."

Amy opened her eyes to find herself on the floor in the office. Jeff removed the rag from her forehead.

"You gave me quite a scare." She started to sit up. He helped her. "You okay?" She nodded.

The door opened and Asher walked in. "You scared the whole bar. Thanks for bringing her in here."

Jeff waved him off. "I usually don't have this effect on women."

"Not your fault. She didn't eat lunch, right?" Her brother gave her a pointed look.

"Right."

"Go home, Amy. I'll cover your shift." He closed the door, leaving them alone.

She drew her legs up to her chest. Putting her head on her knees, she laughed. "I fainted in front of Jeff Hardy."

"Embarrassing?"

She turned her head to the side to look at him. "Very. I've hosted several actors at my house, and I pass out because a wrestler says hi."

"It's because of our muscles." Standing he posed for her, making her laugh. He reached down to help her stand. "You want me to walk you home?"

"Sure." She gathered up her purse and phone. On the way out, several regular patrons and waitresses stopped her. She assured everyone that she was fine. Outside she started down the street. Near Jackson Square, she stopped. "Do you mind if we stop for coffee?"

"That's fine." He motioned for her to lead the way. They were soon seated at Café du Monte. "So," he began after they got beignets and coffee. "You gave your ticket to your sister."

"How'd you find out?"

"Your friends told me."

"What else did they tell you?"

"Nothing else. Oh, they did mention that your boyfriend is out of the country and you're moping."

She smiled. "They are so dead. And he's not my boyfriend."

"Really?" he asked, a little skeptical. "Prove it."

"How?"

"Come to my hotel with me."

"Okay."

*****

Alyssa cringed when the guy hit the mat. "How can you guys like this?" She felt a tap on her shoulder. She glanced up to find Luke, the security guard, there.

"Need you to come with me."

She got Nicki's attention as she got up. "I'll see you later." She followed him into the depths of the Dome. She was hopelessly lost when they stopped in front of a door. The guard knocked once before opening the door. He motioned her inside. When she crossed the threshold, he closed the door behind her.

She looked around the room. A table was set out with various food. A small refrigerator sat on the floor between the table and the wall. The next wall was taken up by a large couch. A huge mirror lined the wall opposite the door. The sound of running water filled the room.

She heard the water shut off. Soon a naked man walked into the room. A towel covered his head. He stopped half way across the room, drying his hair.

"Excuse me," she said. He stopped his actions and removed the towel.

Rob smiled at her. "Hi." Squatting down, he rummaged through his bag. "Help yourself to some food. There's plenty."

"I'm fine, thanks."

"Do you know the town pretty good?" he asked as he pulled on jeans and a t-shirt.

"Live and work in the Quarter."

"Great." He quickly put on his socks and shoes. "Let's go."

*****

"These are great," Jeff said. They were in his hotel room. He lounged on the bed, looking through her portfolio. "I might have to request you from now on."

Amy laughed. "As long as the shoot is nearby." She sat on the other bed, reading his poems.

"So, which one is your boyfriend?"

"None of them."

"Beneficial friend, then." She smiled and joined him. She flipped a few pages. He choked. "Orlando Bloom? Damn. No wonder you're moping."

"I am not."

"Prove it."

She cocked her head to the side. "You're all about that, huh?" Carefully she set her portfolio on the floor. She placed her hands on either side of his torso. She slowly leaned forward. Her lips met his. He ran his hand up her back. His fingers tangled in her curls as he deepened the kiss. He flipped her over onto the bed. Breaking the kiss, he skimmed his lips down her jaw line, then her neck. He unbuttoned her shirt, kissing and licking as he went. With nimble fingers, the front clasp of her bra was unhooked. He peeled back her shirt and bra to look at her.

"Nice tattoo." He tapped the ink above her left breast. "What's it mean?" His finger wandered down to her nipple.

"Um, Gemini. My birthday's in June." She gasped when he tugged on the erect bud.

"Happy birthday. Should I ask how old?" His tongue flicked the nipple.

"T-twenty-six." What was it with guys and talking during sex? She arched her back. He took her silent plea and covered her breast with his mouth. He nipped and teased the tender nub. He sucked her deep into his mouth before turning attention to the other nipple. His hand stroked from her hip to her knee then back up. He clutched her hip, pulling her closer as he sucked on her nipple, hard. He rubbed the crotch of her jeans, feeling heat and wetness.

Jeff rolled off the bed and stood. "I think it's time to loose some clothes." He discarded his shirt, closely followed by his pants. He was about the remove his boxers when he noticed she hadn't moved. "You still have your pants on."

Amy's hazel eyes broke contact with his green ones, traveling down his toned body. His erection tented the front of his boxers. Slowly she sat up, shrugging off her shirt and bra. She climbed to her knees. She tugged the zipper down on her jeans. She pushed them off her hips to her knees. Stepping out of them, she grabbed the cuffs and pulled them off and over her head. "Now we're even."

A grin played on his lips as he stepped closer to the bed. He palmed her breasts, feeling their heaviness. She bit her lip when he began to circle her nipples with his thumbs. His grin faltered as her hands slipped inside his boxers. She encircled his erection and began to glide up and down it. A clear bead of pre-cum formed in the slit on the head. She swirled her fingers over it to spread the fluid along his length. He groaned and his hips gave a little twitch. He halted her ministrations.

"Stop. I need to get a condom." He started to pull away from her.

"It's not need." She discarded her panties.

"I don't want any repercussions." He took her hand.

She pulled him closer. "It's four months too late."

He stood there in shock for a moment. "Well, if you insist." He pushed off his boxers as she lay back on the bed. With a tiny nod of a gesture, he indicated she should slide further back onto the bed and she complied, lying flat. Crawling on also, he laid his body down beside her, his cool skin feeling the heat of hers as they touched. Supporting himself on one elbow, he rose over her and stole a kiss. Her tongue met his inside her mouth as her hands curled behind his head to hold him down for the kiss. While they did, his free hand wandered down her soft belly, stroking its slight rise tenderly, and then slid into her wet pussy.

He moved to between her legs. Slowly he slid his length into her. When his hips pressed firmly against hers, he broke the kiss. She opened her eyes to look at him. She groaned when he drew his cock completely from her. A gasp escaped her as he quickly entered her. When he withdrew and plunged back, her hips rose to meet him. Scratches appeared across his back as she tightened her grip and slipped her legs around his.

Jeff took hold off her hands and intertwined his fingers with hers. He moved their hands to either side of her shoulders. He lifted up, still moving inside her. She raised her legs until they encircled his waist. He groaned as he went deeper.

Amy arched her back, trying to feel him. She moaned in frustration. She lifted her hips, causing him to groan and her to gasp. Releasing a hand, he clutched her hip, keeping her in the same position.

"Sweet Jesus," he groaned when her lips closed over his nipple. He gritted his teeth. Reaching between them, he stroked her clit. Little moans escaped her lips. She threw her head back. He felt her tense up as her orgasm hit. With a final thrust, he filled her with his seed.

She counted to ten before pushing him off her and fleeing to the bathroom. He followed. He placed a comforting hand on her back while she threw up. She leaned back against him and he placed a cloth on her forehead.

"Sorry," she said. "Morning sickness isn't just in the morning."

He kissed her head. "It's okay." He placed a kiss on her cheek before helping her up.

*****

"This is beautiful." Rob gestured to the riverboats. The Cajun Queen was coming down the river, lights blazing.

"I hardly ever come to the river," Alyssa said. He gave her a questioning look. "No time between school, work and family."

"No play time?"

"Not much."

"We'll have to correct that." Grabbing her hand, he led her down the steps. He hailed a cab.

"Where are we going?"

"To play."

*****

Thianna knocked nervously on the door. A towel-clad Shawn Michaels answered the door.

"You're not Maude."

"No, I'm Thi. We . . ."

He cut her off. "Come on in. Where's your table?"

"I don't have one." She closed the door. "Mr. Michaels, my friend won tickets to from the radio station. We met earlier tonight."

He stared at her blankly for a moment. "Oh shit. I'm sorry. I totally forgot. Give me two minutes." He grabbed his bag and headed towards the shower room. "I thought you were the masseuse."

"That's quite alright." She took a step to the left, just in time to see his towel fall. She watched as he pulled up his boxers, then his jeans. "Sorry. What did you say?"

"What I asked was," he begun as he entered the room, pulling down his shirt, "how are you at massages?" He sat down to put on his boots.

"No one's ever complained."

"Good." He stood. Seizing his bag, he motioned to the door.

It took her a minute to realize what he said. "You want me to give you a massage?"

"Yeah."

"Alright." She followed him out of the room and down the corridor. His rental car was waiting.

"The bed at the hotel isn't bad. A lot more comfortable than those tables."

"Mr. Michaels, I'm not a professional masseuse."

"That's okay. And call me Shawn."

*****

Nicki stubbed out her cigarette. Beth stood farther up the corridor, taking to the Undertaker.

"Those can kill you," said a gruff voice behind her.

"So can a stiletto." She turned around when he laughed.

"You're right," HHH said. He held out his hand. "Hunter."

"Nicki."

"Waiting for your friend?" He motioned to Beth.

"Yeah. She won the radio contest for tickets and backstage passes."

"Want a ride home?"

She licked her lips. She moved closer. "Not really."

His smile was very naughty. He leaned over and said softly, "How bout a ride?"

"Sure. I know a great spot, if you're not afraid of gators."

He led her to the car. Opening the door for her, he helped her inside.

"I think you just got left behind." Mark motioned to the car.

Beth turned in time to see Nicki give a little wave before the car drove off. She shrugged. "Good for her."

"I would like to continue this afternoon, but . . ." he trailed off.

"I know. Wife's in town and no flaunting." She stood on her toes and kissed him. "Bye." She turned and started up the ramp. Soon she was turned around and imprisoned in strong arms. Her lips were bruised by his. He gently set her down.

"Bye.

Hunter pulled out of the parking lot and headed down I-10. She leaned over the console. Putting her hand on his thigh, she could feel his muscles bunch. Her hand moved higher. He nodded. She began to stroke his dick through his pants, giving him directions. Soon they were pulling down what was called a road in Louisiana. He stopped the car and turned it off.

12