Bru's Girls Ch. 07

Story Info
Best friends get together.
3k words
4
10.6k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy winced and rubbed her stomach. She and Thianna were having coffee at Café du Monde.

"What's wrong?" Thi asked.

"Nothing. He just moved."

"So it's a he today."

"I don't know what else to call it."

"That's easy." She leaned forward. "Find out."

Amy did the same. "We don't want to."

"Ladies." They looked up to find two guys standing at their table. The taller one smiled at them. "My friend and I were wondering if we can join you. There's no other tables open."

They glanced at each other. "Sure," Thi said. Amy moved to the seat next to her.

"Does anyone stay inside when it rain?" the shorter guy asked.

"Not really. If you're lucky, the rain cools everything off."

"I'm Matt and this is Ben." He turned to Amy. "And you are?"

"Amy and Thi."

Ben laid his arm across the back of Thi's chair. "What is there to do for fun this rainy day in New Orleans?"

"The zoo," Amy said. Everyone looked at her quizzically. "It's barely raining and no body will be there."

"Matt." Ben nodded in the direction of the building. "Help me with coffee."

"The zoo?" Thi hissed when they left. "Are you out of your mind?"

"It's an hour there and back by boat."

"You're sending Ben Affleck and Matt Damon to the zoo?"

"You want them to visit the cemetery? Or better yet, a swamp tour? The concert at City Park is cancelled. That blew our plans." They shut up when Ben and Matt returned.

"There you go," Matt said as he set down a cup in front off Amy.

"Thanks," she said shyly.

"The zoo it is," Ben said, taking a seat.

"I have a better idea," Thi started. "There's a concert at the House of Blues tonight. We can meet you there."

Ben leaned over, his lips barely brushing her ear. "Aw, and I wanted to spend the day with you." Her face instantly flamed and her hand came up to cover her mouth.

"Is he always this flirtatious?" Amy quietly asked Matt.

"Always." He glanced at his watch. "Well, its four now. Do we still go to the zoo or what?"

"I have class in an hour" Thi said as she stood. "I'll see you later."

Amy found both guys watching her. "I promised my brother I would help him for a few hours." She smiled. "Ya'll just asked what was fun in New Orleans." Standing she gathered up her bag. "We'll meet you at nine in front of the House of Blues."

The guys sat in silence.

"What the hell just happened?" Ben asked.

"Always the slow one. We have dates tonight."

*****

"Merde," Amy muttered. She threw the shorts across the room.

"What's wrong?" Alyssa asked. She was leaning against the door jam, eating ice cream.

"Damn things too tight. They fit fine three days ago."

"Amy, you're pregnant."

"No shit, Sherlock. Three days ago!" She ran her hands through her curls. She looked over at her younger sister. "I'm raiding your closet." She brushed past her.

"We're the same size!" she called after her. She sighed and followed.

"Your hips are wider, therefore a bigger size." She found a pleated skirt. She frowned. "Ain't this mine?"

"Could be." Alyssa sat on her bed. "Why don't you wear jeans?"

"Cause they don't fit. Nothing fits after three fucking days."

"Get over it. I don't think so," she commented on the dress Amy was holding up.

She looked at the size. "Why not? You haven't worn it in a while." She slipped off the shirt she was wearing.

"Holy shit! Your boobs are big!"

Amy sent a scathing look. "I'm pregnant. As everyone constantly reminds me," she muttered as she donned the tube dress. It was a soft gray, clinging to all her curves and ending at mid-thigh.

"Makes your ass look big."

"Fuck off." She turned in the mirror, self-consciencously rubbing a hand over her stomach.

"You're barely showing." She glanced at the clock. "And you're gonna be late."

She swore, rushing out of the room. "Thi, move your ass!"

*****

"How come you're not nervous?" Thi asked. She shifted from one foot to the other.

"You're joking, right? Thi, I haven't been calm since they sat down at the table."

Amy jumped when she felt a hand on her back. Turning she sighed in relief before punching the guy on the arm. "Jake, you took a year off my life."

He chuckled as he dodged another swing. "There's two guys in a balcony room that are waiting for ya'll." He led them through the sea of people. "You look great, Amy. Your ass looks big, though." He tossed a grin over his shoulder.

She frowned at him. "Don't start, Jake."

"Did you get a boob job?"

She stared at him in shock. "Jacob LeRue, I can't believe you just said that."

"They are big, Amy," Thi said. "What size are you up to now?"

"Shut up," she hissed as they climbed the stairs. "Is it pick on Amy day?"

Jake stopped in front of a door. "Enjoy yourselves." He winked as he knocked once and opened the door.

Ben watched the people on the floor below them. "I love summer. Clothes have a tendency to become shorter." He turned at the rap on the door. He watched Amy come in, followed by Thi. "Which one is mine?" he quietly asked Matt.

"The shorter one." He pushed off of the rail and strolled forward. Leaning down, he placed a kiss on Amy's cheek. "Glad you made it."

"We ran into some friends downstairs." As he moved between them, his arm circled her waist. He ushered them to a table.

"What is that you do?" he asked as he held out her chair. Ben did the same for Thi.

"During the day or night?" Thi responded.

Ben's eyebrows went up. "Either."

"I'm going to school to be a teacher and Amy's a photographer. Our other job is at her brother's bar."

A waitress appeared to take their order.

"Rum and Coke," Amy said. "Ow." She shot Thi a look.

"Same for me," she said with an innocent glance at Amy.

"Round of tequila shots," Ben ordered. Matt shook his head.

After they received their drinks, they talked until the concert started.

Amy tapped her foot in time with the beat. The singer was good. She felt hands on her hips. Matt leaned his head down to be heard over the music.

"Have you ever heard of him?"

"Marc Broussard? He's been playing locally for a few months."

"Dance with me," he said when a slow song began. She turned and slipped her arms around his neck.

Thi glanced up at Amy and Matt. Ben chuckled.

"She's in perfectly good hands."

"Am I?"

He grinned mischievously. "Depends on what you mean by good. Strangest place you've ever had sex." He returned to their previous conversation.

She choked on her drink. "That's personal." She thought for a moment. "A dorm room on campus with his roommate in the next bed. Or our backyard. Take your pick."

He stroked a finger down her arm. "They're both kinda safe."

"Amy had sex in the VIP lounge of the airport," she blurted out. She slapped a hand over her mouth and glanced up to see if her friend had heard.

"Really?" He looked over at his friend's dance partner. Taking her drink, he set it on the table next to the couch. "And you in your backyard. We're gonna have to remedy that." He scooted closer to her.

"We are?" she squeaked. His hand came up to cup her face. He nodded as he lowered his head.

"I think we should leave them alone."

Amy looked over her shoulder to the couple on the couch. A smile hovered on her lips. "She'll kill me."

"Does she like an audience?" She looked up at him. "If we don't leave soon, you'll be seeing them both in all their glory."

She laughed. "She'll definitely kill me then."

He took her hand and led her to the door. "She's not a screamer, is she?"

Thi swayed in time to the music. Ben was sitting on the couch behind her. She turned to face him. Slowly she began to unbutton her shirt. She slipped it off and reached around to unhook her bra. Teasingly she turned away from him as she took it off.

Suddenly he was behind her. He cupped her breasts, massaging them. He nibbled her neck, sucking gently. She moaned when she felt his hand slip into her panties. His fingers glided inside. She whimpered in protest when he removed his hand. Her underwear soon encircled her ankles. She heard the rasp of his zipper.

He groaned and pushed into her. She gasped when he penetrated her to the hilt. She arched her back, bringing him deeper.

"Holy hell," he muttered. He pulled out slowly until just the tip was inside her. He gripped her hips as he drove forward. He kept the rhythm slowly, not wanting to hurt her.

She was flush against him. He slid a hand between her legs while the other caressed her breasts. He found her clit. She laid her head back against his shoulder. He nipped the nape of her neck. He began to stroke her. She mewed in the back of her throat. He pushed deep, the tip of his dick rubbing her cervix. He did it again. She cried out and reached out for support.

He caught her earlobe in his teeth and sucked. She bit her bottom lip as he drove deeper and faster. The hand on her clit kept pace with his thrusts. Her fingers dug into the wood of the chair. Little gasps escaped her. He raked his nails across her nipples. She pressed back into him, tensing up. He felt as if he was caught in a vise. Liquid heat flowed around him. He plunged into her, cumming in waves. They stood there, slowly relaxing as the orgasms subsided. He turned her head and captured her mouth.

*****

Amy and Matt strolled slowly down the street toward the river, their fingers entwined. Silence descended between them. As they stared out at the river, he placed his arms on either side of her, trapping her between him and the rail.

"I heard a rumor," he stated quietly.

"Who of?"

"You and a guy in the VIP lounge at the airport."

She stiffened in his arms. "Where'd you here that?"

"Thi told Ben." He pressed his body to hers. "Any other interesting places you had sex?"

She thought for a moment. "Not really."

"In public?"

"The airport was the most public I've been."

"We'll have to change that."

She turned to face him, her eyebrows raise. "Where do you suppose we do that? The cemetery's several blocks away." He nodded to a dark corner several feet away. "That won't hide us."

He grinned. "Who said anything about hiding?" He dragged her over to the corner.

She couldn't see anything but his chest. Putting her arms around his waist, she tilted her head up to look at him. "This is so illegal."

"And you are probably so wet." His head dipped down, capturing her lips. He deepened the kiss as his hand glided down her back. He traced the shape of her ass before moving around to the front. He kept his hand between them as he lifted the hem of the dress. He rubbed her through the thin material of her thong before sliding his finger underneath the fabric. One digit slipped inside, followed by a second. "I was right," he said against her lips. "You are wet."

She moaned as he slowly fucked her with his fingers. After every couple of strokes, he dragged his hand over her clit. She ran her hands up and down his chest. She quickly unzipped his pants. Reaching inside, she pulled his hardening cock out. She stroked him, causing him to moan.

Bending down, he picked her up. Her legs circled his waist. She rubbed the head of his dick against her pussy, teasing them both. She placed him just inside and he surge upward. She bit her lip to keep from making a sound. Slowly he pumped into her. She gripped his shoulders. His hands clasped her ass, pulling her bodily to him with each thrust. She felt her inner muscles clamp down on the thick shaft, and her body began to shake as her orgasm ripped through her. His thrusts became more forceful. His head dropped to her shoulder. He gently bit her neck, stifling his groan as he came in her.

*****

Amy blindly reached for her phone. "What?" she said grumpily.

"Morning." Orlando's voice caressed her through the phone.

She sat up. "Hi." She slipped silently from bed. Finding a shirt, she put it on and went into the other room.

"What are you doing?"

"Waking up, thanks to you." Sitting on the couch, she pulled her legs up under her.

"Have you talked to your brother lately?"

"Not since yesterday. What are you up to?"

"Sitting here, having a late lunch."

She blinked, squinting at the clock. "Orly, it's eight in the morning. Surely you didn't wake up Asher."

He laughed. "I spoke with him a few days ago. You'll be getting a package later today."

"You're being secretive."

"I've got to get back to the set. Call me when you get the package."

"Bye." She hung up the phone. A sound made her look up. Matt was standing in the doorway, naked.

"I thought I heard the phone." He strolled across the room to kneel in front of her.

"My friend in London thought it would be funny to wake me up."

He moved her legs from beneath her until they were on either side on him. "I had planned a better way to wake you." He kissed the side of her neck. He skimmed down her chest, his morning beard rasping her skin. He pushed one side of the shirt aside, seeking her breast. He brushed his lips over her nipple, teasing it to a hardened bud. He circled it before tormenting the other nipple the same way. He sat back to look at her. He smiled at the site she made. Her long brown hair was fanned out beside her. She leaning back against the cushions, his shirt parted. He legs were slightly parted.

He pulled her to the edge of the couch. Opening her legs wider, he dipped his head down to her belly. He placed a series of kisses, heading lower. Her breath hitched as he lazily stroked her with his fingers. A finger slid inside her before going up to circle her clit, then back down to be inserted again. He bit softly the inside of each thigh. Her body was taut while she waited for his next move.

His tongue delved inside on the way up. He put his hands under her hips and raised her up. He licked again, keeping his tongue in longer. Her muscles contracted around him. Her legs tightened. He removed his tongue and sucked. She hissed in a breath. He moved further up, finding her clit. She gasped as he circled it before settling his mouth above it.

"Oh God," she moaned as he rolled her clit with his tongue. Her breathing became erratic. She started to tense up when the climax began. His teeth scraped her clit, sending her over the edge. A small cry escaped before she bit her lips. She trembled with aftershocks.

Ben lifted his head at the noise. He groaned when he noticed the time. He smiled, glancing down at Thi. She was sprawled across the bed. Leaning down he captured a nipple. He shifted until he was lying on top of her. He slipped a hand between her legs, stroking and teasing until she was wet. A moan escaped her parted lips as he slowly slid in. He leisurely fucked her, his mouth fastened to her tit and his hand rubbing her clit.

Her breathing became erratic as she neared an orgasm. His pace increased. He pulled her leg higher on his hip, going deeper. He kissed her neck, his morning stubble giving her whisker burn. He groaned and buried himself completely. The first twitch of his cock set her own orgasm off.

Her eyes popped open. Smiling she stretched beneath him, her breasts rubbing against his chest. "Morning."

*****

"Ain't those the same clothes you wore last night?" Alyssa asked innocently. She frowned. "Whose shirt you wearing?"

Amy just smiled and sat on the couch, Thi plopping down beside her. "Did a package come for me?"

"Yeah." She handed her sister an envelope.

Beth sat next to Thi, who laid her head on her shoulder. "How was he?"

"Oh God." Everyone looked at Amy. The contents of the envelope were in her lap. Her shocked eyes looked at her friends. "We're going to California."

"What?" Nicki jumped up and grabbed a ticket. "The flight's on Friday. What's going on, Amy?"

"As if I know." She was holding her phone up to her ear. "Damn. He's on set." She quickly dialed another number. "Dom? Yes I know what time it is. Why do I have five tickets to LA sitting in my lap?"

"It's nine o'clock in the fucking morning, Amy. Talk to Orly." Dom rolled over and buried his head under the covers.

"He's on set."

"Then talk to your brother. I'm going back to sleep."

Amy glared at the phone in frustration. Standing she began to pace. "Fucking little prick can't give me a straight fucking answer," she muttered as she called Asher. "I know what time it is!" she snapped. "I've been told to talk to you about five airplane tickets." She paused. "Are you sure?" Another pause before hanging up. Turning she stomped towards the stairs. "We're leaving in three days. Start packing."